George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

+36
Casey
Missa
sarah ali
sadDonkey
Joanna
dakota007
Natascha
lelacorb
Coco
lucy
MM
phys major
silly girl
Lighterside
cindigirl
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
bellybaby
it's me
Tigerina
MyGirlKylie
laetval
Sabby
lolo"layla"
watching
LornaDoone
anon.4
Dexterdidit
Pari
Cinderella
pandabear
zizi
lovelylois
Charley
sisieq
40 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by cindigirl Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:07

No I can't LOL. I think you and I are in sync (we think the same way). Other than probably embarrasing his parents I think it was inappropriate for her to walk around swinging her boobs like that. Each outfit gets worse, can't wait to see how she dresses for the oscars if she goes.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 6 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sadDonkey Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:12

cindigirl wrote:can't wait to see how she dresses for the oscars if she goes.
Maybe casual. I don't know but somehow she does't get the dress code. So far she was always overdressed.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:14

cindigirl wrote:Swing Low Sweet Chariot! LOL
lol!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 24 Nov 2011, 05:31

It's a really tough job to walk the red carpet with George, so I think that Stacy should shop for her Oscar attire here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 05:48

Excellent idea. LOl. Two in one: red carpet creation and bib for a romantic crab dinner with G. and free shipping. Hoorah!

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6