George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

+36
Casey
Missa
sarah ali
sadDonkey
Joanna
dakota007
Natascha
lelacorb
Coco
lucy
MM
phys major
silly girl
Lighterside
cindigirl
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
bellybaby
it's me
Tigerina
MyGirlKylie
laetval
Sabby
lolo"layla"
watching
LornaDoone
anon.4
Dexterdidit
Pari
Cinderella
pandabear
zizi
lovelylois
Charley
sisieq
40 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sadDonkey Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:22

Not worthy zizi

As soon as his midlife cirsis ends he will realize his past actions and will be ashamed of himself as we are today.

I want to smack George Clooney

Sad. So sad.

P.S. Bengals at Ravens means the game will be in Baltimore, right?!
He won´t be there. After NY she will probably head to her hometown, go to the game and spend Thanksgiving with her family (without George)

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 5 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:25

Now Stacy is promoting his movies? That is a first, what happened to we want it to be private? George would even admit to dating her in RS. I don't think they are going to the game itself just watching it together. Unless George really wants some more press. He hasn't gone to a sporting event for ages. She sure is working that wrestling angle. The way she talks is the way she always does. Reminds me of a beauty pagent contestant who doesn't want to say the wrong thing. None of the others talked like this not even Lisa who had her own TV show at the time. She would give hints but Stacy is being less then subtle. Problem is that now she is talking they will all expect her to talk once you open the door you can't shut it. I gather she is in NY for her gig on Friday.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:38

Dexterdidit wrote:Stacy is turning out to be just as much a famewhore as Eli she just does it with a smile and a giggle.

George's whole Stacy likes privacy comment is actually looking more mocking to me. Clearly Stacy doesn't want things to be private if she did we wouldn't have known about them a week after she visited him in Como.

So instead of talking about the movie everyone is talking about Stacy and her revealing dress....and George wants to keep things private? It isn't the type of dress anyone with a brain would wear to meet the parents

Stacy really is showing her true colours if you ask me. With all the attention she has gotten from wearing it you really do think she is in the movie in a lead role.

Ex-act-ly!
And George lets all these happen.
Sad so sad.
I want to beat him up.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:41

George is looking more and more pathetic. I don't remember any girlfriend doing this sort of interview. Stacy didn't even try to say I really can't talk about it. She is milking this more then Eli ever did. Makes you wonder?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:48

Not worthy Dex

As always I couldn´t agree with you more

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 18 Nov 2011, 00:00

Yep SD & Dex. It is very sad that so many people had to come to an agreement that great Mr. Clooney is getting more and more pathetic, due to his weird behaviour. And smartie Miss Kibler is climbing up on his pedestal. How long is it going to take him to kick her in her ass?. So far it looks like she is doing all the kicking.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Fri 18 Nov 2011, 00:01

sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Nov 2011, 00:30

Give her enough rope and she will hang herself. I think Stacy is getting a little too comfortable too soon. It's only been a couple of months and so far George has preferred to be pictured on the red carpet with Stacy, cabo twice and a couple of airports that is about it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 18 Nov 2011, 01:18

it's me wrote:her next (because I'm sure she will be parade everywhere till 2100) rc dress

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmmm...this could be a fun game: predict Stacy's next dress. Since George has recently announced he's a leg man, this is my guess:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 18 Nov 2011, 03:35

I think all this "boob job parting gift" business is just tabloid rubbish that grew legs after Sarah. And I'm not so sure she ever got one. There were questions about strange folds under her arms once and someone said it was a "pointer" to a boob job, but apart from the fact that it wasn't really near the end (as far as I can remember) I really didn't see any difference in her size that a push up / push together bra would have given her. And let's not forget that cracy's going from mainly sports bras - that tend to flatten you - to Victoria's Secrets type bras and tape to accentuate whatever she does have. Plus with this latest outfit (looking for words to describe it, LOL) I think she oiled her boobs wherever there was no tape, so that anywhere they actually touched each other (her boobs that is) then the oily deposits would not be even and therefore cast uneven shadows.

And, Lisa and Krista didn't need any boob jobs - they'd both been earning a living flaunting their "endowments" for years before the even met George!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Nov 2011, 05:08

I think the odd marks on Stacy could be because of the boob tape. I don't think she has had a boob job if she has she needs her money back. For some reason she feels like flashing them not a good move in my opinion.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Nov 2011, 05:50

Pari wrote:It's me: "Pari
hope this is not too late....."

Sorry It's me... did not understand... "Late" for what? I am always late for everything HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAA Smile Laughing Just jokering... jocolor

Actually... IF you look at anything... there is a "certain time thing" about each and everything... I guess, it is as wrong to do somethings FAST as it is as right to do somethings LATE ;-) Now, whatever did you mean by "late"??? scratch Very Happy

I surely lost something
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:31

I have lost everything... many times... to be rewarded with that precious, priceless "nothing" Very Happy So don't worry It's me... IF you look harder, deeper, perhaps you will see what you have found... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 07:32

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:27

Article about the dress coming from the runway with pics of Stacy and the runway model both in the dress for comparison. Considering Stacy height and weight, you must have to be tiny & flat chested to make that dress work. It works on the model but not really on Stacy. Not sure how but the dress makes her look heavy in the hips which we all know is not the case.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011Ripped from the Runway: Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan

Spotted, Stacy Keibler at the premier of Fox Searchlight's The Descendants" at AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater last night in Beverly Hills, California. She ripped from the runway a draped neck NAEEM KHAN SPRING 2012 gown. Red lips and a white clutch completed her look. Stacy looked stunning, she channeled that old Hollywood glamour look.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:29

E Online's Fashion Police seem to like the outfit - really?

Luck Be a Lady

How much fun is it to be Stacy Keibler right now? Hanging on George Clooney's arm while wearing fabulous clothes and dripping in jewels—seriously, it doesn't get any better than this. The babe is smoking in a chest-baring sparkly Naeem Khan gown wth an open back, white clutch and Old Hollywood curls at her main man's Descendants premiere. Sexy! And Stace is obviously reveling in the moment, that lucky babe.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:51

it might looked better on the model but i kinda see their point it wouldn't be in my top 10 bet celeb style but if i didn't know stacy and saw her pic on the web i wouldn't dislike her she looked fine .thanks watching , and a billion thanks to laetval .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:03

I would still think it looked tarty and would expect to see Pamela Anderson or women like her to wear it. Cheap and trashy. Stacy's makeup was just bad but hanging out with George for some reason makes you look good. He must have some sort of fairy dust! I am actually surprised that this is a current dress. It looks like something from the eighties. I guess they must be coming back into fashion! Stacy is the wrong build and colouring to wear it. It was just not a good look on her and I would say that of any tall amazon type blonde who wore it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 18 Nov 2011, 13:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Nov 2011, 13:29

sad look
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 18 Nov 2011, 13:36

Are you talking about Stacy having a sad look. Actually, if you are IMO, it looks like a bored look. She said on a video she has seen the movie 4 times.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 18 Nov 2011, 13:36

She does look sad... wonder what that's about? I understand what you're saying, LL... but she's meeting the parents. Wouldn't you fake it and smile?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 18 Nov 2011, 13:45

I think the dress looks way better on the model - because the model is thinner, the dress drapes more. It's too tight on Cray. And on the model, her boobs are covered more, because of the extra fabric, which I think gives the dress a classier, 40's look.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 18 Nov 2011, 14:48

Cinderella wrote:She does look sad... wonder what that's about? I understand what you're saying, LL... but she's meeting the parents. Wouldn't you fake it and smile?

She likes to portray this image that she is so happy go lucky, laid back and nothing ever bothers her, that is why G likes about her. But she is like the rest of us gets, bored, moody or unhappy and the camera just caught her in that moment. : Sad

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Fri 18 Nov 2011, 14:56

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They've been a few pictures of her from this night where she looked sullen.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by baloothebear Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:00

@ Dexterdidit
Totally agree with you. Don't understand why so many magazines call her look stunning. The writers of these articles all seem to be male. Even if a dress is definitely inappropriate for many more than only one reason they ignore this fact. My first thought when I saw her at The Decendants premiere was: Dita von Teese in blonde.

baloothebear
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:10

Casey wrote:
laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They've been a few pictures of her from this night where she looked sullen.

Hate to start trouble , but Ms. Canalis had similar looks like Stacy at some of the premieres. : silent

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 18 Nov 2011, 15:13

bellybaby wrote:I think the dress looks way better on the model - because the model is thinner, the dress drapes more. It's too tight on Cray. And on the model, her boobs are covered more, because of the extra fabric, which I think gives the dress a classier, 40's look.

I agree bellybaby, that dress was not made to show off the underbelly of boobs. It was made to show the classy style of the whole dress. The way Stacy wore it, people mostly noticed only what she was showing on top. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 18 Nov 2011, 16:36

Seeing that pic with Nick beside them made me wonder I'd he and Nina were in the same car as G & Stacy? If so, how the hell did she manage not to flash them anymore than she did when she got in and out?

I don't mind her hair and makeup, just the lipstick. A lighter berry red would've looked much better. If you're going to pull of the look she was going for, you need pale skin. Bright red lipstick and orange fake tan skin do not go well together.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 18 Nov 2011, 16:48

MyGirlKylie wrote:Seeing that pic with Nick beside them made me wonder I'd he and Nina were in the same car as G & Stacy? If so, how the hell did she manage not to flash them anymore than she did when she got in and out?

I hope for Nina's sake they weren't in the same car. I imagine they would be swinging like pendulums. Well maybe the security guy that helped her out of the car got a treat. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 18 Nov 2011, 17:16

Maybe he wasn't really security, maybe he was there for 'support'. Wink

For George to be a 'leg man', she sure likes to show off her boobs a lot. Confuzzled

She has such an broad, athletic body that she needs a dress that has something on the upper arm/shoulder area. obviously not this color/pattern but something cut along these lines. Something to cover the shoulder area and long enough to be a classy yet sexy length on her legs since she does have really long legs.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 18 Nov 2011, 18:55

MGK : She should hire you as her personal assistant. At least she would get great comments about her fashion style. Give Flowers2

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 18 Nov 2011, 20:38

Thanks, zizi! flower

I don't know how well that would work out because I don't think I would be able to control myself if I was in that close proximity to G. super cool She would need eyes in the back of her head. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 18 Nov 2011, 23:34

Stacy Keibler Meets Her (Maybe?) Future In-Laws at George Clooney's Movie Premiere!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Nov 2011, 23:59

Only in her dreams. I love it when people do their research. NOT. All these girls meet the parents it means nothing and according to Stacy she has met them before. Most seem unhappy with what she was wearing but then we are just fans what do we know?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 19 Nov 2011, 00:02

Stacy Keibler Meets Her (Maybe?) Future In-Laws at George Clooney's Movie Premiere!

she might looked less good than the model in that dress BUT she sure succeeded in what she was planing too .every one say nothing but a good marks about how she looked . no one really disliked her or criticizing her . i guess we will have fun time watching super Stacy Laughing

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 19 Nov 2011, 02:21

davidarochelle wrote:Stacy Keibler Meets Her (Maybe?) Future In-Laws at George Clooney's Movie Premiere!

Hi Davida, welcome back, thanks for the link Hello!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 19 Nov 2011, 02:39

Dexterdidit wrote:Only in her dreams. I love it when people do their research. NOT. All these girls meet the parents it means nothing and according to Stacy she has met them before. Most seem unhappy with what she was wearing but then we are just fans what do we know?
Oh Dex, Shocked What are you saying???? I am pretty sure that you know much more about real life than any of those girls. They could learn a lot from you. super cool Give Flowers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:01

Whenever I see the word "stunning" in these tab rags, when every other person on the planet (slight exaggeration there on my part, LOL) can only see awful, trashy, inappropriate etc etc - I always think of the other meaning of STUN "to daze or render senseless, by or as if by a blow: to overwhelm or daze: to stupefy".

Oh. Well they did get it right then. She did look STUNning.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:31

Charley, maybe you are right. Folks that see her as "stunning"are probably experiencing the effect of being hit by 2x4. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:45

Or a Mac truck. Okay 100 posts. I can go back into hiding now unless Cracy does or wears something really stupid.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:56

Maybe she wasn't smiling cause her face muscles hurt, and she was letting them relax before turning on that big, happy, grin! Gotta be a 100 watt smile she's got. George must have himself a check list something like last GF:
1. Didn't smile, next one's gotta smile.
2. Next one all-american barbie doll.
3. no accent, has to speak English clearly.
4. Fill in, and so on, etc., etc., etc.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 19 Nov 2011, 04:08

m4rose wrote:Or a Mac truck. Okay 100 posts. I can go back into hiding now unless Cracy does or wears something really stupid.
NO way, you are getting "+" for your 100 posts and you have to post again and soon cheers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 19 Nov 2011, 05:05

Maybe she needs to botox her mouth then. It's unlike her not to come out smiling and to keep it on. I don't get how others don't see what we do but I think it's cause of George. Man, I would be so hot next to him! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 19 Nov 2011, 14:14

Wouldn't we all, Dex. Wouldn't we all! Love2
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 19 Nov 2011, 22:52

Righto - what happened to my post to m4rose to tell her to keep posting??? I know I said (typed) it, but it's not there!!!

Anyway m4 - you just keep on posting, ya hear????

Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 20 Nov 2011, 00:37

davidarochelle wrote:Stacy Keibler Meets Her (Maybe?) Future In-Laws at George Clooney's Movie Premiere!

ROTFLOL! Take a better look at who's NOT looking at the camera. Someone seems not happy.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sun 20 Nov 2011, 03:33

sisieq wrote:

ROTFLOL! Take a better look at who's NOT looking at the camera. Someone seems not happy.

IMO, he got the looks : hurry up, take your pic and get lost. I need a strong drink, so my vision will be very blurry for the rest of the evening. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 23 Nov 2011, 15:57

Sorry to bring up the old and probably tired subject of the boob-swinging dress Stacy wore to the premiere. I've seen 'low cut' gowns like that before but they were appropriately secured at the waistline to 'fasten' down the intended target. And she had absolutely no security at all.

Swing Low Sweet Chariot! LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 23 Nov 2011, 18:35

LOL Cindigirl, you just can't get over that dress.
You know what? Me neither! Very Happy

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next