George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

+36
Casey
Missa
sarah ali
sadDonkey
Joanna
dakota007
Natascha
lelacorb
Coco
lucy
MM
phys major
silly girl
Lighterside
cindigirl
m4rose
Henway
fluffy
bellybaby
it's me
Tigerina
MyGirlKylie
laetval
Sabby
lolo"layla"
watching
LornaDoone
anon.4
Dexterdidit
Pari
Cinderella
pandabear
zizi
lovelylois
Charley
sisieq
40 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by lucy Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:02

Just saw a pic of SK on another thread(EC) of the book event IMO her make-up, hair, outfit looks much better than the premiere. Wonder if she dresses herself for these more casual events? If so she needs to fire her stylist!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler] - Page 3 Empty Re: Los Angeles Premiere - The Decendants [With Stacy Keibler]

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:06

cindigirl wrote:Celebitchy article today. As always I love the comments. LOL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Meanwhile, Page Six has a somewhat interesting story about how Stacy Keibler and Elisabetta Canalis were at the same event two nights ago in Hollywood - it was a party for a new beauty book, The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer. According to Page Six’s spy, “Keibler sat at a table with Hilary Duff and Josh Duhamel at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood Monday, while… Canalis sat ‘just behind her’ with a new beau, “True Blood” star Mehcad Brooks.” When Brooks was singled out by the authors, most people looked over and Brooks and Canalis, but “Keibler avoided turning.” Bitch, that’s going to be you in five months, still trying to “happen” even after Clooney dumps you.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:09

I wonder if she dresses like that on George's request? If so, then he has a really, really sick sense of humor. IMO

I liked her outfit much more at the book event. And it would have been more appropriate. It seems as though he's parading her for her body.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:14

no
he isn't looking at her breast
IMO

and

the hand kissing (not right this one, but generally) is nice, to me

his cousin seems soo nice
affectionate Very Happy

and he is really amazing: saw him in the ER pilot (if I'm not wrong) as a dying man who asked for help

amazing

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:20

i love his cousin too he is in a movie that i adore when action movies were real before the matrix tricks "point of no return " i wish bridget fonda had many action films but heh what i can do

back to the point "SW must waxed her face or really in her period !!
"

but she looks absolutely pretty and maybe feel cold too!

Last edited by lolo on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:55; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:24

sisieq wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Celebitchy article today. As always I love the comments. LOL

Meanwhile, Page Six has a somewhat interesting story about how Stacy Keibler and Elisabetta Canalis were at the same event two nights ago in Hollywood - it was a party for a new beauty book, The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer. According to Page Six’s spy, “Keibler sat at a table with Hilary Duff and Josh Duhamel at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood Monday, while… Canalis sat ‘just behind her’ with a new beau, “True Blood” star Mehcad Brooks.” When Brooks was singled out by the authors, most people looked over and Brooks and Canalis, but “Keibler avoided turning.” Bitch, that’s going to be you in five months, still trying to “happen” even after Clooney dumps you.

I'm going to guess this poster is a guy - nice way of putting it -

She’s not ugly but she’s not pretty or beautiful neither.
There’s nothing to envy there, looks fake (face and “innocent smile”) sorry she doesn’t do it for me …. at least not when she has clothes on

I'm guessing Team SK -

She looks gorgeous. Glowing skin makes her look even more beautiful. I like the pics where you can see the affection between them, how she stares lovingly at him and the one where George kisses her hands. Even though, he has done this song and dance a million times before simply substituting one woman for another, it seems genuine. They both like each other. Good for them.

Interesting comment -

I’m really impressed, I never thought a human being could ever ‘out-plastic’ Barbie herself. I just can’t seem to get passed her face in these pictures… Her cheeks & forehead are pulled *so tight* that any attempt at a normal expression looks painful.

I’ve never cared much for George Clooney, so not surprisingly, I don’t much care for his taste in women.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:25

he seems tired
to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:35

To me also It's me... Smile

That part where he greets his cousin is getting all etched in my head someplace I can feel it Very Happy That was just so thoughtful and complete!!! Soooo mighty touching really!!! YAY George!!! Thank you!!! cheers

Thankyou hugs Hug1 for sharing your experiences MM Smile That kind of explains George - the man, the joy that everyone here and everywhere loves I see Smile
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:02

Yes, whenever we see him with his family or friends he appears happy; honest heartfelt feelings he projects at those occasions are very touching. It is sad that he seems not to be able to behave this way with his gfs. Sad

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:11

Pari wrote:To me also It's me... Smile

That part where he greets his cousin is getting all etched in my head someplace I can feel it Very Happy That was just so thoughtful and complete!!! Soooo mighty touching really!!! YAY George!!! Thank you!!! cheers

Thankyou hugs Hug1 for sharing your experiences MM Smile That kind of explains George - the man, the joy that everyone here and everywhere loves I see Smile

ciao Pari Hug1 big hugs to you to Give Flowers2

yes
would like to see him happy
at least
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:15

Everytime I get to this point Zizi, It's me... I always remember that song from "The sound of music"... "How do we solve the problem called Maria?" hahahahahhahahaaaaa Very Happy

I think I wrote something simillar on IMDb some time ago hahahahhaha Very Happy

Last edited by Pari on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:18; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:17

Lighterside wrote:
MM wrote:
Lighterside wrote:Once again she's over dressed by comparison to her companions and looking like a hooker in front of his mom and dad. Yeah, way to make a good impression on the folks...and how thoughtful to make sure good ole dad gets an eyefull, so he can pat his son on the back later!

HOW did she think this dress was appropriate, when Nina is dressed so "chic but casual" and she turns up in "hooker formalwear"?

And she's got the nerve to tweet pictures of animals as veiled insults to his former girlfriend and his fans? Such a classy girl!

Nick and Nina wore the same suits to Nick's September 14 lecture at the Montgomery Assembly of God Church in Montgomery, Ohio (a Cincinnati suburb). Nick will be doing a charity auction this weekend in Cincinnati, along with special guest Whoopi Goldberg (Sorry, I will not be going, since these charity auctions can be a bit expensive to attend).

Not sure what connection you're trying to make here but there's nothing wrong with wearing the same outfit twice. In this economy, people would be wise not to flaunt excessively expensive clothing, while so many people in this country are suffering and can't even feed their families. It would be rather insensitive and tone deaf for Hollywood to appear to be flaunting wealth and affluence especially when they're supporting the Occupy Wall Street protestors, don't you think?

Ok, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with wearing the same clothes twice to an event. I just noticed that situation. I'm glad that Nick, Nina, and George are being conscientious enough not to be flaunting their wealth (although George should have worn a dressier suit, shirt and tie ensemble to the premiere, since he is the star of the show.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:28

is this Pari?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:38

YUP YUP YUP!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Very Happy
That is the song It's me!!! And since you are such an awesome poet yourself [from what I've read here I mean:)], maybe... you must attempt to put George into that song... or vice versa... HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA... What do you think??? ;-)

"Moonbeam"??? Na... Should've been "Sunshine in your hand" Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:45

great idea Pari
this sunny on your hand Very Happy

vice versa?!
WOT Question
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:49

vice versa... as in... we put George right into that song (description)... and the song comes out like a song FOR George Very Happy

IF (BIG IF... ONLY IF) everyone loves that song... and our idea... and we have "approvals"???... then maybe... others can add in some naughty / happy / funny versions as well??? Like a "Thanksgiving Day" celebration??? cheers

YAY!!! that FEELS very nice Smile See what Zizi's tears started... Very Happy

There... Ta for now everyone... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Nov 2011, 21:28

ok hon
I already understood
but
a song from G to... who?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 16 Nov 2011, 21:37

cindigirl wrote: It seems as though he's parading her for her body.

What else does she have going for her? lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:16

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:57

I can see only a little bit... damn
what are they saying???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 23:31

Just realized something - there was one photo of George with Payne in the background, but didn't see any photos of Payne walking the red carpet and/or with George.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 17 Nov 2011, 00:34

So instead of talking about the movie everyone is talking about Stacy and her revealing dress....and George wants to keep things private? His comment when someone says your girlfriends here, she is tall! No George really? Looks to me that she got most of the spotlight and being that it's not her movie I don't think it's right for the women who actually acted in it. I guess we will be seeing her on fashion police again let's see what they say? Me I think it was Stacy wanting all the attention and getting it the only way she knows how.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 17 Nov 2011, 00:43

Tigerina wrote:

Cute that Nick and Nina were there. Stacy looks like a giant standing next to Nina.

Well, here is the link of me with Nick and Nina at the University of Cincinnati lecture on May 3. Look, Ma, no heels!! LOL:

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 17 Nov 2011, 00:51

Yes Dex, that is what we were talking about with Sisieq yesterday.
Quote:
sisieq wrote :IMHO, this takes away from the movie and the rest of the cast..../unquote

Unfortunately G. didn't mind. It happens

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 17 Nov 2011, 01:03

MM wrote:
Tigerina wrote:

Cute that Nick and Nina were there. Stacy looks like a giant standing next to Nina.

Well, here is the link of me with Nick and Nina at the University of Cincinnati lecture on May 3. Look, Ma, no heels!! LOL:

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for sharing!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 17 Nov 2011, 01:06

It's funny how he chose the opposite this time. The last girlfriend never smiled and this one is blinding us. Last one dark this o ne light. Last one petite but ripped, this one amazon like. Maybe he will surprise us and the next one will have class, you know give us a challenge to figure her out. I'm just saying.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 17 Nov 2011, 01:10

If there's a next one...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 17 Nov 2011, 01:10

Wouldn't that make a change. LOL I don't know if George didn't mind so much. He can't exactly show it on the red carpet. Stacy wasn't grinning as madly so maybe he did say something.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 17 Nov 2011, 01:19

@ Pandabear :Oh, you are an optimist. So far he is going down with his choices. IMO SL was the nicest.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 17 Nov 2011, 02:53

I agree he just keeps going downhill. I liked Stacy at first however she has worked it more than Eli ever did. I read where they were at that dinner the other night and when Eli's boyfriend was being recognized everyone but Stacy looked at him. Maybe someone is feeling a little guilty for partnering up with someone else's bf. I wonder if something started between S and G while at Cabo in December and maybe, just maybe Stacy was a little embarassed. NOT I don't think Stacy has enough class to feel embarrassed. She like his others will sell their souls for fame. That is why it is easy for him to date them and not want to marry them.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 17 Nov 2011, 05:42

Stacy is turning out to be just as much a famewhore as Eli she just does it with a smile and a giggle. She has her new job this week so maybe we will start hearing of things not so happy in Clooney land. George's whole Stacy likes privacy comment is actually looking more mocking to me. Clearly Stacy doesn't want things to be private if she did we wouldn't have known about them a week after she visited him in Como. And on the red carp
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 17 Nov 2011, 05:51

George Clooney's girlfriend wears ridiculously sexy dress to meet his parents
It looks like George Clooney's dad really enjoyed meeting his son's new girlfriend.

And what male wouldn't, when the girlfriend just happens to be a blonde goddess wearing an amazingly hot, super low-cut, totally boobtastic frock?

Stacy Keibler flaunted her wares to George Clooney's 'rents on the red carpet for the premiere of her beau's new film, The Descendants in LA.

By the looks of things, Nina and Nick Clooney got on famously with Stacy, despite the fact she made no effort whatsoever to appear like the conservative, kind, 'girl next door' that all parents wish for their sons.

Maybe partner-meets-parents rules go out the window when you're a big-time celeb on the red carpet…

What do you think? Was Stacy dressed inappropriately for George's parents, or does the fact that she's gorgeous make it all okay?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amara Miller, who plays the actor's youngest daughter in the film named Scottie, told Us Weekly at the premiere she doesn't think the actor would make a good father.

"Let me just say, he wouldn't be good as a father," Miller told the magazine. "George has fun being an adult, and I don't think he would like having kids. I know that he's not planning on having kids anytime soon."

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 17 Nov 2011, 06:30

Cinderella wrote:If there's a next one...

wot?

and tell the giant to take off shoes

moron...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 17 Nov 2011, 06:46

LOL Nice to see people making fun of her. It isn't the type of dress anyone with a brain would wear to meet the parents let alone show up on a red carpet where the pictures go all over the world. But then George has no plans on getting married so maybe Nick and Nina found her lack of class encouraging. I have no doubt that if George ever married it wouldn't be to the kind of girl Stacy is and she really is showing her true colours if you ask me. With all the attention she has gotten from wearing it you really do think she is in the movie in a lead role.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 17 Nov 2011, 06:57

Just wondering what is her role in all of this????. Question

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Nov 2011, 07:45

Ask it to George, he's becoming pathetic nellla the false love
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 17 Nov 2011, 07:47

@ dex they wasn't making fun of her , i was think like you but no they aren't

"Wide grin: why so happy, Mr Clooney? "
that was their comment under the pic

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 17 Nov 2011, 09:22

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 17 Nov 2011, 11:50

I saw that TMZ bit earlier today and couldn't stop laughing!!! Even the guys - the horny young guys who a few minutes earlier were waxing lyrical about Sophie Monk - couldn't hide their distaste about her choice of clothes!! And didn't they have fun about the chances of her becoming anything approaching longevity in his life. Such wisdom eminating from such jest!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:09

This TMZ-bit is just tooo funny!!!!

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:37

her next (because I'm sure she will be parade everywhere till 2100) rc dress

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 17 Nov 2011, 13:02

Hahaha!..... @It's me...unfortunately you're probably right!!

Two things from all these articles/stories stand out - besides the obvious -
1) George has a "Fart" app on his phone?? Really?? Seriously wondering about this guy's maturity level...
2) They keep saying "Stacy meeting the parents".....weren't there articles from the beginning that said that she'd already met them???

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 17 Nov 2011, 13:17

I know, belly

#1 is wierd
#2 seems not so important, in the whole story

no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 17 Nov 2011, 13:20

bellybaby wrote:the parents".....weren't there articles from the beginning that said that she'd already met them???

Yes there were. Which just goes to prove, once again, that you really can't believe anything these gossip rag tabs print. For those who are new to following ANY celebrity it takes a while to realize just HOW much of what they write is complete and utter bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 17 Nov 2011, 13:24

Meet the parents! Stacy Kiebler meets her potential in-laws, while George Clooney's father must avert his eyes from that neckline

Meeting the future in-laws is a nerve-wracking affair, especially if greeted with an icy reception and presumptions that you're not good enough for their baby.

But Stacy Kiebler looked like part of the family last night as she chattered away with boyfriend George Clooney and his mother Nina and father Nick.

Whether it was for the cameras or not, the quartet put on a pretty convincing display of domestic bliss as they cradled each other by locking arms around hips and grinning like Cheshire cats.

Scroll down to see the trailer...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Happy families: George Clooney's parents Nick and Nina greet his girlfriend Stacy Keibler at The Descendants premiere in LA

The 32-year-old former WWE wrestler opted for the brave ensemble as she joined her leading man at the premiere of his his new movie The Descendants in Beverly Hills

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be my date: George Clooney brought along his girlfriend Stacy Keibler to the premiere of his new comedy-drama movie The Descendants in Beverly Hills tonight

Stacy had no doubt enlisted the help of some strategically placed cleavage tape - something of a must to pull off such a look with grace.

She looked a million dollars in the full-length gown and wore her blonde hair in curl, with a slick of bright red lipstick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]And while they arrived on the red carpet separately, their paths could well have crossed during the evening.

Tonight was a different story, though, as Stacy supported her 50-year-old boyfriend George for the premiere of his comedy-drama.

He stars as real-estate lawyer Matt King, whose wife Elizabeth (Patricia Hastie) falls into a coma after a serious boating accident.

By all accounts, she has been a bit of a wild child her whole life, but now there is little hope that she is going to make it.

Matt, who has not been the most available or hands-on father, must now take care of the couple's two daughters on his own: 17-year-old boarding school rebel Alexandra (Shailene Woodley) and 10-year-old troublemaker Scottie (Amara Miller).

Alexandra drops a bombshell when she tells her father that Elizabeth was having an affair at the time of her accident.

Matt is understandably incensed by the discovery, but he also is curious to find out who this guy is, and his bumbling attempts at casual stalking provide some much-needed comic relief.

As if all this were not enough to handle, Matt's enormous family has put him in charge of deciding what to do with the 25,000 acres of pristine land on Kauai that they have inherited from their royal Hawaiian ancestors.

The movie opens in U.S. cinemas on November 16 and on January 27, 2012, in the UK

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 17 Nov 2011, 13:36

Whether it was for the cameras or not, the quartet put on a pretty convincing display of domestic bliss as they cradled each other by locking arms around hips and grinning like Cheshire cats.

Yes, I'm sure judging by the first picture in this article that Nina was just THRILLED to have Stacy shoving her boobs right in her face. Poor Nina was probably wishing SHE had worn 5 inch stelletos so that the damn boobs weren't right in her face! ahahahaha Such class that Stacy girl has thinking this dress was appropriate to wear WITH the parents....even the TMZ youngsters KNEW better!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 17 Nov 2011, 14:17

CVS pharmacy... lol! Let's guess what she means by that...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 17 Nov 2011, 15:03

Lighterside wrote:Yes, I'm sure judging by the first picture in this article that Nina was just THRILLED to have Stacy shoving her boobs right in her face. Poor Nina was probably wishing SHE had worn 5 inch stelletos so that the damn boobs weren't right in her face!

LOL Lighter, you crack me up. My favorite still is the picture where he's giving her the snake eye while he's kissing her hand and checking for boob tape slip.

According to IMDb she's an A cup but she looks bigger. I think I read he let her have a boob job, is this true? She looks more like a B cup.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:03

From Celebitchy today on reaction to how George would not make a good father by Amara Miller

An 11-year-old girl “gets” George Clooney more than any of his girlfriends ever have. George Clooney’s shenanigans are obvious to small children. George Clooney is not trying to convince anyone that he likes children, ever. So, Clooney is still in Oscar-campaign mode, this time for The Descendants. Clooney plays a father of two daughters, one a teenager played by 19-year-old Shailene Woodley, and a younger girl played by 11-year-old Amara Miller. Shailene has been doing some red carpets and promotional work for the film, but this is one of the few times I’ve seen quotes from Amara - and now I know why. The kid is super-blunt, hilarious, and she pulls no punches. She sounds like a pistol, doesn’t she? Yeah, she took one look at Clooney and saw him for what he was: a man who has no interest in being a father. Why can’t adult ladies see this in him?

Any woman who wants George Clooney for her baby daddy might want to reconsider. According to Amara Miller, who plays the actor’s daughter in The Descendants, Clooney, 50, would not make a very good dad.

“Let me just say, he wouldn’t be good as a father,” Miller told Us Weekly at the movie’s premiere Tuesday in Beverly Hills, Calif. “He wouldn’t be the best as a father.”

Why not? “George likes being an adult,” she explained. “George has fun being an adult, and I don’t think he would like having kids. I know that he’s not planning on having kids anytime soon.”

But Miller did say Clooney was “really amazing… so fun and [always] playing and fooling around and joking.”

“He was just a really phenomenal person to work with,” she said. “[But] we don’t really keep in touch anymore. He’s George Clooney… No one really keeps in touch with him anymore!”

Another person who might agree that Clooney wouldn’t make the best dad? Ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, who told Italian broadcaster Bruno Vespa in his book This Love that the duo had “a father-daughter relationship.”

“We both decided it was time to split up,” she said. “George and I never spoke about marriage or children. I’m not saying that I don’t want them but neither he or I ever imagined having children together.”

[From Us Weekly]

Clooney is like every child’s wayward, playboy uncle who lets you sip his beer if you fetch him two aspirins for his hangover. He’s your dad’s best friend who always has a new, younger girlfriend, whho he flaunts around the barbeque, encouraging the men to leer at his young date and her new boobs (which he paid for). He’s your little-seen godfather who doesn’t pay any attention to you as you’re growing up, but suddenly takes an uncomfortable interest in you when you turn 18. Clooney is totally that guy.

But seriously, how funny is that an 11-year-old girl just called out Hollywood’s “most eligible” bachelor?

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:06

cindigirl wrote:According to IMDb she's an A cup but she looks bigger. I think I read he let her have a boob job, is this true? She looks more like a B cup.

I couldn't even begin to answer that one, Cindi but if she's recently had a "boob job" that wouldn't bode too well for her, if history is any indicator. Didn't Sarah Larson get a boob job and then was out the door shortly thereafter, if memory serves me correctly? Who knows, maybe it's become one of the "parting gifts"? One can never tell these days.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next