George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler in Miami EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler in Miami

+16
suebee
party animal - not!
Maggy
m4rose
Margou
Joanna
theminis
blubelle
Dior
lucy
lelacorb
laetval
silly girl
niloufar
OofOof
Katiedot
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler in Miami Empty Stacy Keibler in Miami

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Dec 2012, 06:34

Just copying some posts from the general thread to this one:

Katiedot wrote:I can't be bothered to google this to find out who/where/what:

watching wrote:She is in Miami for Art Basel - just like Betty.

The MEGA Guide to Art Basel Miami Beach 2012: Wednesday
By Gary Pini
Check in daily for our comprehensive coverage of everything that's happening at Art Basel Miami Beach 2012.

This year's edition of "the world's biggest arty party," Art Basel Miami Beach 2012, officially starts today, December 5, with the opening night VIP vernissage at the Miami Beach Convention Center (1901 Convention Center Drive, Miami). It will be open to the public through Sunday, December 9, and tickets are available here.

The annual "invite only" Jeffrey Deitch/MoCA LA party stars Lykke Li, plus DJ sets from Miike Snow's Andrew and Pontus, and Bjorn from Peter Bjorn and John. As usual, it's all happening at the Raleigh (1775 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach). Lykke goes on at 11 p.m. Sponsors include Vanity Fair, STARZ, Samsung Galaxy and Russian Standard Vodka.

Full article here
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler in Miami Empty Re: Stacy Keibler in Miami

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Dec 2012, 06:35

Am I the only one wondering whether she and Elisabetta are going to cross paths?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 06 Dec 2012, 06:48

Wow! I envy her this one . Would love to see some of the exhibitions. Some of the upscale galleries must hire celebs like Stacy to attend openings to make their shows more exciting for the rich crowd in Miami.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Thu 06 Dec 2012, 06:53

Please show that pic,we cant see
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 06 Dec 2012, 09:12

I've never heard of this festival before. Learn something new everyday. Wink

Some photos from the event:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 13:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photos)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 06 Dec 2012, 14:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Dec 2012, 15:29

All I can say is that I'm glad the lady in the cream dress sitting down has her knickers on!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 06 Dec 2012, 15:44

Too funny Katie --- I didn't notice it. I was too busy thinking that her dress looks like something my mother wore years ago. Same pattern. Two not flattering looks....JMO

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 06 Dec 2012, 16:12

Do these people do anything but party? No wonder they don't eat! With as much and as often as they party, they're getting all their calories from booze Surprised I love me some tequila and I'm the lemon drop queen but good god, several shots and a few drinks later and you're up to almost 1000 cals!

Demi looks like she's been drinking her way thru Art Basel! And have to agree with Silly, Stacy's dress is not her best look.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:05

The next dress Stacy if he will pay by Queen Elizabeth. accept bets!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:37

Lela you are a funny girl!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:41

Hope the lady in beige dress sees the pic of her underwear and rethinks how to sit in a dress, Demi looks like she's having a pretty good time without AK or her daughters. Stacy looks good.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 06 Dec 2012, 18:30

Where is the photo of the woman in the beige dress? Am I blind?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 06 Dec 2012, 19:41

OofOof wrote:Where is the photo of the woman in the beige dress? Am I blind?

Only for you!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 06 Dec 2012, 20:01

LOL!

Last edited by Dior on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 06 Dec 2012, 20:39

Thanks Lela! Finally saw what you all meant! Good God...that poor woman is going to be very embarrassed.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 06 Dec 2012, 23:54

Would love to be a fly on the wall if Stacy and Betty run into each other. The pictures would be worth mucho dinero.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Dec 2012, 00:22

I guess there were lots of parties that night. Eonline mentioned they went somewhere else afterwards. SK is now bff with Demi.

.......After partying at the Soho Beach House, Moore left and hit up the luxe karaoke lounge Jelsomino around 2 a.m. with pal Stacy Keibler for the exclusive Le Baron pop-up party.
According to an eyewitness, the girls were enjoying their time together "chatting, giggling and looking at something on Stacy's phone." The source adds that Demi "looked happy and relaxed and seemed to be just enjoying ending her night quietly with friends."
The seemingly healthy and happy star has slowly returned to the social scene since her headline-making split from Ashton Kutcher last year and her subsequent stint in rehab.
Moore is scheduled to appear at the Dom Perignon party at Wall nightclub in the W Hotel in South Beach tonight.
We'll keep you posted with more party deets and PDA.

---------------------

Most of the articles are about Demi and her behavior with the just the mention of SK. I can't find it now but there was another party prior to this one where they sat together too....I think at ARods. I saw it earlier but like I said I can't find it now. There have been so many of the same article floating around. Oh another blog called SK an ex....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 07 Dec 2012, 00:28

Supposed to be working but taking a break...Silly Girl, I have also found that "ex" thing on a few sites. Decided the blog owners were just being snarky.

Wow...SK partied all night last night. Looks like she started at A Rods probably with Torrie? I had a great weekend last week and partied on Friday and Saturday...nothing like this..but even so, Sunday... Down the pan
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 07 Dec 2012, 01:13

OofOof wrote:Supposed to be working but taking a break...Silly Girl, I have also found that "ex" thing on a few sites. Decided the blog owners were just being snarky.

Wow...SK partied all night last night. Looks like she started at A Rods probably with Torrie? I had a great weekend last week and partied on Friday and Saturday...nothing like this..but even so, Sunday... Down the pan

Back in the day, tequila shots or straight scotch was my thing, have never done the porcelain dance whilst drinking scotch but tequila, oh my lord, never ever felt worse, but like Katy Perry said come Friday night, did it all again!!. Glad those days are behind me, if I drink one glass of wine Im tipsy, giggling, hate to think what tequila would do to me now!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 07 Dec 2012, 01:14

Oops, forgot to add my thoughts. Not liking how Demi or Stacy look in their getups, Stacy's dress too clingy in all the wrong places!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 07 Dec 2012, 01:21

I'm SO pleased camera phones weren't around 40 years ago during my partying days and nights ! Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 07 Dec 2012, 01:33

Joanna wrote:I'm SO pleased camera phones weren't around 40 years ago during my partying days and nights ! Sofa bounce

With the antics that I got up to while inebriated I would most definitely have been a You Tube sensations almost every week.

Most of my drinking days revolve around working for 17 years for a global oil company. Weekly drinking nights at local pub or hotel where our bosses would put their Amex down at the bar, and we'd all end up legless. End of year Christmas celebrations that were outstanding. Interstate and Overseas trips to celebrate milestones in the company. Aaah those were the days, we worked real hard but played hard too.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 07 Dec 2012, 02:49

Theminis, you definitely outdid me in my partying days! I developed a hollow leg when I lived in Japan (-: When you empty your glass, they keep on filling! I worked for a Japanese company and it was the same as your oil company. Almost every night, out we'd all go til pretty late. I don't know how we did it! Last weekend was the first time in a bit that I drank like that and whoo-tequila shots did not agree with me so much...(-:

I don't know how Stacy does it. From the sounds of it, she can put them down with the best of them and she hosts or attends so many parties, it's no wonder she looks a little pooped!

I'm still recovering!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 07 Dec 2012, 05:25

Sounds like your Japanese company Oof was just as much fun as mine. Go to December Chit Chat for update.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Fri 07 Dec 2012, 09:18

So much veins on her hands in her age. Usually women over 45 have this. And even no motion in her eyebrows if she is laughing.

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 07 Dec 2012, 14:20

From the NY Post----

Demi night of heavy petting
Last Updated: 8:14 AM, December 7, 2012
Posted: 12:45 AM, December 7, 2012
Demi Moore bizarrely picked up a stray kitty that managed to crash an exclusive Chanel party Wednesday night at Miami’s Art Basel and took the puss to dinner as her date.

Spies say the star picked up the stray when it wandered by the Soho Beach House’s pool and brought it to dinner, where, “The kitten sat on Demi’s lap throughout the meal . . . She was cuddling and petting it.”

But that was the only heavy petting she was doing in public. Moore, 50, showed up without boy toy Vito Schnabel, 26, to the Chanel bash where guests included Stacy Keibler, Aby Rosen, Klaus Biesenbach, Richard Prince, Jeff Koons and Vito’s dad, Julian.

After dinner, Moore ditched the feline and headed to a packed after-party for art-collecting site Art.sy, where guests included Will Ferrell, Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima, Jeremy Piven and Pharell Williams, along with artists Damien Hirst and Urs Fischer. Wearing a very short pantsuit and black-rimmed glasses, Moore squeezed onto a sofa with Lenny Kravitz swilling can after can of Red Bull.

As Moore engaged in caffeine-fueled, suggestive dancing with friends, dapper art dealer Vito hovered nearby, exchanging glances with her. Yesterday he denied to a photographer in Miami Beach that he’s seeing Moore.

“Vito and Demi didn’t want to be pictured together,” a spy explained. “They want to keep their relationship as private as possible, and he is determined to be taken seriously in the art world rather than be known as a celebrity.”

At 1 a.m., Moore and Keibler headed to Le Baron’s pop-up club at karaoke bar Jelsomino. “They sat with five guy friends and were dancing together,” a spy says. “They were offered tequila shots, but Demi declined, saying ‘no shots,’ while Stacy and her friends happily knocked them back. They left at around 3 a.m., and amazingly, said they wanted to go on to another club.”

Demi’s said to be staying at Alex Rodriguez’s Miami Beach mansion, along with Keibler, a close friend of A-Rod’s gal pal Torrie Wilson.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 07 Dec 2012, 15:09

Margou wrote:So much veins on her hands in her age. Usually women over 45 have this. And even no motion in her eyebrows if she is laughing.

Consequences of botox, botox paralyzes and removes hyaluronic acid expression is better!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 07 Dec 2012, 15:49

Guess this may sound snarky but....if she is building a career around healthy eating how can she let herself get papped doing all that drinking?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 07 Dec 2012, 15:54

blubelle wrote:Guess this may sound snarky but....if she is building a career around healthy eating how can she let herself get papped doing all that drinking?

Then she cleans herself and this time she uses a vacuum cleaner !
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 07 Dec 2012, 16:47

I'm with you on this one Blubelle and Lela. When I first came to COH I remember reading a Lainey piece about her at TIFF and Lainey said she could knock shots etc. down and had no problem keeping up with George. To stay so thin and drink that much, she must be barely eating. If I didn't eat and did shots and other alcohol, friends would have to carry me out of the club!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 07 Dec 2012, 17:40

Ah, you all sound like you had so much fun.....alas....I am the odd ball in the group once again. I suffer from an allergy......I am allergic to alcohol. Seriously. I can tell you precisely when it hits my system because I get an immediate headache. Can't even do communion wine at church because by the time I leave I feel like I have a hangover. Yep, awesome, go to church to be saved yet leave with a hangover. What? This is why I do drugs instead..................KIDDING!!!! I funny. cheers
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 07 Dec 2012, 18:57

m4rose wrote:Ah, you all sound like you had so much fun.....alas....I am the odd ball in the group once again. I suffer from an allergy......I am allergic to alcohol. Seriously. I can tell you precisely when it hits my system because I get an immediate headache. Can't even do communion wine at church because by the time I leave I feel like I have a hangover. Yep, awesome, go to church to be saved yet leave with a hangover. What? This is why I do drugs instead..................KIDDING!!!! I funny. cheers

I am very sorry for you I am drinking a glass of Carignano del Sulcis ( 2006) a good red wine!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:56

M4 rose - Rejoice (but not in Church with wine!) I'm pretty sure that you definitely have more brain cells than I, and less embarrassing memories..... Embarassed sunny
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 08 Dec 2012, 01:36

This guy posted an Instagram from SK---she didn't tweet it but it is on her Instagram account. I am assuming it was taken this week because he is in Miami this week. I looked him up and he owns a restaurant in Toronto. Guess she is not being papped everywhere....

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 08 Dec 2012, 08:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 08 Dec 2012, 01:42

What a Face
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 08 Dec 2012, 01:47

He owns two nightclubs/restaurants in Toronto, Amber and Cinque 01.

Used to be in NYC.

Clearly his remit is to know as many celebs as possible

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 08 Dec 2012, 01:55

And have really famous women point at his Johnson. Majority of Lenny Kravitz looks bored, not impressed at all.

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 08 Dec 2012, 02:10

and she has black fingernails and Elisabetta has black toenails. Must have gone to the same place to have them done!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 08 Dec 2012, 04:43

Wow look at the size of her thighs they look like they are about the same size of her upper arms. Her lack of weight is really taking a toll on her skin also. Also, where is her right arm in this pick??

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 08 Dec 2012, 06:22

This pic could have been from when she was in Toronto during her birthday week. Lots of people post stuff on Twitter well after the fact.

Wow Panda, you're right about her leg size versus arm size. Too thin! Wish that was my problem. (-:

M4Rose, theminis is right--you'll be cogent and articulate when we are slobbering and saying "What?" everytime someone says something to us! Drinking, especially over drinking is seriously over rated. Drinking a good wine or good cocktail every once in a while is wonderful though and I'm sorry you can't do that!

Lela--I wish I could have a glass of your wine with you! Sounds great! I had a wonderful Vouvrais this past weekend--friends bought a bottle for me at the restaurant we were celebrating my birthday in--OMG was it lovely (-:
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 08 Dec 2012, 08:31

M4Rose, theminis is right--you'll be cogent and articulate when we are slobbering and saying "What?" everytime someone says something to us! Drinking, especially over drinking is seriously over rated. Drinking a good wine or good cocktail every once in a while is wonderful though and I'm sorry you can't do that!

Too funny Oof oof -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 08 Dec 2012, 09:41

OHWOW & HTC Celebrate The Release Of "Terrywood" With Terry Richardson

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 08 Dec 2012, 19:59

In less then a month the media had her as a perfect First Lady along side George. This month she is with a perv...hmmmmmmmm.....and they said it wouldn't last! lol....

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 08 Dec 2012, 22:15

Looking at the two pictures above with Stacy and Demi, one where Demi is dancing with Stacy, and the other one that looks like Stacy is screaming/laughing, if you look at Lenny he is leaning away and looks like his is thinking, "These bitches are nuts!" In the later pictures she looks pretty except too much makeup, it makes her look too old. She looks best with a more natural look.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 08 Dec 2012, 23:05

And Lenny is such a cool dude, laid back super talented guy. I dig his music.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 17 Dec 2012, 09:51

Keeping such high class company.....

Demi Moore crashes Stacy Keibler's party with stray kitten
16 December 2012

Demi Moore reportedly annoyed Stacy Keibler by bringing a stray kitten off the street to her dinner party. Demi Moore brought a stray kitten to Stacy Keibler's party. George Clooney's girlfriend threw a dinner party for friends during a recent trip to Miami but was left annoyed when Demi, 50, crashed it and brought a cat she found on the street.

A source said: ''Stacy was so annoyed. She couldn't believe that Demi invited herself to the table, especially with some dirty stray kitten she found!''

Lenny Kravitz was also unhappy with Demi's embarrassing behaviour at a Chanel party later that night (05.12.12).

The insider added to America's Star magazine: ''She was completely manic. One minute she was dancing, the next she was sitting looking depressed.''

After Demi cuddled the cute cat all evening and fed it expensive food, it was left behind at Soho Beach House, where guests Paris and Nicky Hilton took a shining to the kitten and decided to formally adopt it.

Paris has since brought it back to LA with her to join her home menagerie, which at last count reportedly included 20 rescued rabbits, 17 dogs, two cats, three ferrets, two monkeys, a baby possum, a goat and a micro pig.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Mon 17 Dec 2012, 19:51

where and what dinner party would be thrown by kiebler?

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 18 Dec 2012, 00:23

I seem to remember reading that story before so I don't think its "new" news.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Tue 18 Dec 2012, 01:19

For it to read Demi crashed her dinner party seemed weird to me. Demi I believe has talent more than a hostess.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next