George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptyToday at 09:59 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles

+16
Lakin460
cindigirl
Katiedot
m4rose
OofOof
lovelylois
fluffy
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
theminis
Picachu
party animal - not!
pandabear
niloufar
lelacorb
20 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles Empty Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles

Post by lelacorb Wed 30 Jan 2013, 19:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
More pics at link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from les frenchies fan de george clooney
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles Empty Re: Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles

Post by niloufar Wed 30 Jan 2013, 21:04

she looks happy
where is george ? he still in berlin?
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles Empty Re: Stacy Keibler goes for a workout in Los Angeles

Post by lelacorb Wed 30 Jan 2013, 21:42

what are zagorra culottes, I don't know!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 30 Jan 2013, 22:10

She looks good

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 30 Jan 2013, 22:22

(See my post in the berlin thread!)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 30 Jan 2013, 22:23

I'm jelouse wish I had the time and the money to do a daily work out
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 30 Jan 2013, 23:36

I wish I had the motivation to do a daily workout, the time would be good too. I went for 3 walks last week after kids went to bed at 8.30pm but hubby not happy about my walking around and returning home in the dark... p.s. the money would be good too
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 31 Jan 2013, 00:11

theminis wrote:I wish I had the motivation to do a daily workout, the time would be good too. I went for 3 walks last week after kids went to bed at 8.30pm but hubby not happy about my walking around and returning home in the dark... p.s. the money would be good too

Three solutions...
1. He goes with you.
2. Take a large doggy with you.
3. Take a walking stick with you
Or
All three of course...Lol

Happy walking gal !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 31 Jan 2013, 01:00

She's going to the cycle event. Same outfit except for the t-shirt they probably gave her when she got there and same hair and make up.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:53

I hate that the only new stuff is not about GC. Wish he would go to dinner or something. Anyway there was a news crew at this event --- they finally reported on it. Oh and while I think it a good cause I wish she would have mentioned it. (Her pr company tweeted this was going to be on last night so I looked it up. I noticed after I posted that Le Frenchies posted it too. I don't want them to think I am not giving credit.

Stacy Keibler Hosts Charity Ride For Cancer — Lu Parker Reports

Being George Clooney’s girlfriend guarantees you “extra” attention, but former pro wrestler and model Stacy Keibler is using her new-found celebrity to help give back to charity…

Stacy recently stepped out for the American Cancer Society in West Hollywood to promote the upcoming relay for life event.

She’s a stunner… and a staple on George Clooney’s arm for nearly two years now.

Stacy Keibler even a sports fan…tweeting this picture Sunday from the Superdome cheering on her Baltimore Ravens.

The two of us recently got our sport on when we slipped into the saddle together for a good cause benefiting the American Cancer Society’s relay for life.

Stacy hosted the kickoff event here at the Cycle House in West Hollywood… she tells me it was an opportunity she jumped at.

I’m happy to get here and get the word out. I want people to look good. Feel good. Be healthy,” Stacy Keibler says.

Fitness comes easy for Stacy.

The 33-year-old spent the majority of her career in the ring as a professional wrestler.

And now the blonde, who is as nice as she is pretty, is encouraging America get active “with” her.

“I feel like even if you have a few minutes and you can do jumping jacks in your bedroom… or in your hotel if you are traveling just to get your heart rate going,” Keibler recommends.

But on this day, the focus was getting through this 50 minute charity ride together.

We channeled our girl power put a smile on our face, and spun through the pain.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Tue 05 Feb 2013, 13:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 05 Feb 2013, 14:01

Well I know of one way to get my heart rate up..... in bed but I'm sure there are others.... Humping ....or maybe Kinky .... but that's behind closed doors..... in public .... Basketball !! Shame Stace has to get hers from a bike!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 05 Feb 2013, 14:34

Not to be snarky,I notice there are a lot of empty bikes on that video. Doesn't look like a lot of LA showed up for the event. When our club had the same event, every bike was filled and there was a waiting list. Of course, most of the conversation was about her and not cancer. I think she used it as a promo for her show.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 05 Feb 2013, 16:27

What I find interesting with all these "reports" on Stacy and other celebs is how the celebs say the same things, almost verbatim, to each interviewer. Last night, web surfing, I found a short BS article on ET. It was something like the 3 rules of Stacy's to look like her. One of those "rules" was doing even just 10 minutes such as jumping Jack's in your hotel room...

Articles like the 3 Rules one and others claiming tHat we mortals can also look like Stacy really irritate the hell out of me because, first they're preachy, and suggest we are just lazy over eaters who need to get a grip. Second, they use people like Stacy as though they are professionals in fitness. And third, usually, the things they push only work if you're rich, and can spend all your time and energy on working out.

In the ET piece which I'm not posting because it pissed me off, she says all the regular "fitness expert" stuff. Eat only organic stuff that's good for you...blah blah blah. Great if you can afford it. These kind of pieces make me much madder than the "our house" stuff because that doesn't hurt anyone. Her so called fitness advice is baloney that can hurt young women who don't know the diff between BS and what they should be doing to be healthy.

She's way too thin. According to a piece that was in People months ago, she eats about 900 calories a day. She drinks like 20 cups of special water a day and she works out at least 2, more likely 3 hours a day, either in clubs costing more than many make in a week for one session, or with private trainers.

I'm not suggesting she doesn't work hard at looking good. She does. It's her job. But when someone who doesn't eat enough, is way too thin and encourages others to do, costly cleanses, is promoted as the fitness queen it just irritates me more than usual. I've got a niece with an eating disorder who reads this junk and believes!

I guess I'm tired of all celebs being held up to us mere mortals as examples when, unless you have their money, time and resources, you will never look like them...and do we want to anyway?
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 05 Feb 2013, 16:37

Sorry for the rant. Just find these so called fitness pieces soooooo irritating!,
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 05 Feb 2013, 16:41

Amen OofOof. Not only do I feel bad for the young women who read these articles and believe all the crap....I also feel bad for the women who have just given birth and are expected to bounce back to their pre-pregnancy weight and shape in six weeks like all the celebrity moms. Again, they have trainers and cooks and nannies so they are able to but regular Mom's are lucky to get a shower!

m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Feb 2013, 16:43

Not mention spanx. Everyone forgets about those little secrets to flat abs.

===========

Coming back to oofoof's points, I don't just blame the celebrities (and they all do it - project a false image of perfection that in reality is unattainable even for the rich and famous). I put a lot of the blame on the journalists who write this tripe.

Nowadays anyone who can write can become a journalist. Most of the younger journalists I come across in my job haven't studied journalism and it shows in their writing. They don't know what questions to ask, they show a lack of knowledge (my fave dining-out story is the one of a travel editor who wasn't sure where Bangkok was!) and they lack experience.

Whenever they get given a press release on the latest fad diet that's "scientifically proven" to work, they repeat it like parrots. None of them think to question the science that supposedly proves it; who commissioned the study and why, how many people were actually studied, how rigorous was the study, how long did it run for and most importantly, who paid for the study?

Anyway, we're fast heading off topic. Let me know if you want to continue this conversation and I'll move it elsewhere.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 05 Feb 2013, 17:04

Thanks silly girl for the video of Stacy workout. I give her a lot of credit for her charity work even though it seems she's doing it for her own PR exposure.

Also thanks for the second "wild dog" video. I'll keep this experience in mind on my next visit to Great Adventure Wild Safari. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 17:16

Well made points, oafoaf! Couldn't agree more. And Katie, what you said has an across the board application. Mainstream media has a "bought and paid for" agenda and it's verifiable that they pander to an audience with an eighth grade level education and mentality.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 06 Feb 2013, 04:09

OofOof, I agree with you completely. If these know-it-alls that think they have the background to give that kind of advice, they should be ready for the consequences. They need to be held accountable. Touting some things publically young girls will take them seriously; when there are adverse reactions, they should be sued.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 06 Feb 2013, 04:48

Sued . Oh my .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 06 Feb 2013, 04:59

OofOof, love your above rant. The young women I know 22-33 yrs. old, have such complete different lives than the SK's of LA. They have education 4year collage, tech schools, etc. but most can't find work in the field they got degrees for. So they use their education, working hard 40 hr. weeks, suck it up and do what they can to earn a living. None of them earn close to a hundred grand a year. No weekly trips to salons for facials,skin treatments, manicures and pedicures are done at home or a real treat. They are lucky if they can afford a gym membership. So sometimes it's hard for me to relate to the SK, EC, of the world and find myself judging them harshly, when I don't even know them. But I'am happy my daughters use their brains and education to earn a living, although I wish they could afford to see a dentist and doctors without having to sacrifice food to do so.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 06 Feb 2013, 07:50

Interesting. Clouer sur la tête like Katie said.
And oof oof.

Women are forced to be all rounder, good at everything. The looks, fashion, cooks, mothers, own career, intelligent but funny and bubbly.

Every women magazine saying the same things over and over again. How to fix your hair, toenails, sexlife (like daily duties are not enough)…

Are you sure you are eating organic superfood? Make sure to know the latest mantra… it´s like the gold rush paradox. Remember in gold rush few people got rich by actually finding some gold. Punch of others got rich by selling shovels to the gold seekers.

All the wannabe self help diet& exercise gurus are selling the shovels with which you can find your gold these days.

Just take the pressure off yourself!

Yeah, and good journalism is at the verge of extinction.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 12:48

BIC - so agree with what you said. I have given up on most of the womens' magazines here, for the reasons you listed above..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down