George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis?

+8
annemarie
dakota007
Charley
Cinderella
zizi
MM
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
12 posters

Go down

Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? Empty Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis?

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 26 Oct 2011, 23:09

Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is keeping pretty tight-lipped when it comes to his relationship with former Dancing With the Stars and pro wrestler girlfriend, Stacy Keibler. The two go together just about everywhere, including Canada. Still, George stops just short of identifying her as his significant other.

That leaves some people wondering just what the leggy blonde is to gorgeous George, or if she means anything at all. Now, an insider who supposedly has access to the innermost sanctum of George's world states this, "Stacy is not Elisabetta."

What does that mean? Does it mean she isn't trying to land America's favorite bachelor or does it mean she doesn't really weigh on George Clooney's mind? The source says it has everything to do with "who" Stacy is as a person. She says "(Elisabetta) was very ambitious", implying Stacy is not.

According to those close to George, Elisabetta "decided to be famous in Hollywood, no matter what." Yet, it's important to note that Stacy's stock has definitely gone up too, since her George Clooney hook up. Doesn't that count?

Why shouldn't George's short-time loves capitalize on their connection anyway? It's about all they are likely to take away from the relationship when gorgeous George decides to move on. After all, he always does.

For now George likes the easy-going relationship he has with Stacy. She also looks none the worse for wear. As long as they are both in it to have fun, what's the harm in that?

How long do you think it will be before George dumps Stacy?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? Empty Re: Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis?

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 27 Oct 2011, 00:31

Of course he will, I actually don't think Stacy is going to last that long. I notice once again the it's casual and fun line is being used again. As for Stacy not being as ambitious as Eli are you kidding me? Stacy is just as much into fame as Eli is. She is playing it cool it sounds like Eli may off tried to get help from George early on and wasn't happy with what she got and she really pushed him. Something we thought was going on. Stacy may realise she has no major talent and just takes what she gets whereas Eli isn't ready to accept her lot in life and will try for things that are out of reach. But in the end these want the same things fame and money!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis? Empty Re: Will George Clooney Dump Stacy Keibler Like Elisabetta Canalis?

Post by MM Thu 27 Oct 2011, 00:38

Stacy is in the relationship just for the fame and glory. She will not last long, although I really cannot put it into a time-frame. Stacy should just enjoy the ride and milk it for what it is worth.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 27 Oct 2011, 00:49

If the power blackout at the Hollywood Film Awards ( during the interview with Nancy) was a sign, it will not be long. Razz

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 27 Oct 2011, 00:53

lol! Zizi... that's funny! You made me laugh!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 27 Oct 2011, 00:55

LOL that is a great thought Zizi. It's hard to say but I don't think she is going to be around at Christmas. I don't know why I see her time limited besides if she wants to be a mum she can't waste too long with George.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 27 Oct 2011, 01:01

I am glad you like it Smile

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 27 Oct 2011, 01:22

Will George Clooney dump Stacy Keibler like Elisabetta Canalis?

OH I HOPE SO!!!!! BUT A DAMN SIGHT QUICKER - LIKE RIGHT NOW, PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 27 Oct 2011, 05:09

i don't think that they will be happily ever after but i think he will broke up with her in month or six months a year or three years ,
nobody knows ?!even them "this is what i see"

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 27 Oct 2011, 08:07

what happend with Nancy?? the clip didn't work for me!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 27 Oct 2011, 11:57

I think eventually they will break up but if she doesn't stress George she will be around for a while.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 27 Oct 2011, 13:15

I think what eventually will end it, is the fact that Stacy is sooooo easy-going. She's willing to be the side-door-door mat. Stand there. Smile. "Easy-going, one of the guys, blah, blah, blah." Where's the spark? People (men and women) like the excitement of a new love, the challenge. She's like vanilla ice cream. It's good, basic, doesn't offend anyone. But after awhile, it's just.....vanilla.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 27 Oct 2011, 13:28

please someone ansewr me!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 27 Oct 2011, 13:39

@dakota007
who is Nancy? and which clip?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 27 Oct 2011, 14:50

hhhh sorry it is ET clip when nancey interviewd him?
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 27 Oct 2011, 14:55

sadDonkey wrote:Who is Nancy and which clip?

That would be Nancy O'Dell, an ET interviewer. The clip would be at the Awards Show the other night.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 27 Oct 2011, 15:10

@dakota007
Nancy: oh my god GC the one we all want to talk to
George: I was hiding
Nancy: ... Oscaf for you in the IOM
George: I enjoy films. All the other things that come around is nice, but I really like what I do..
Nancy: You got a standing ovation
George: They were actually getting up to leave
lights go off
George: Did you see my grandmother waving me at the end of the long tunnel?
Nancy: Are we going up or down?
George: unfortunately its hell if you are with me
Nancy: GC is taking me to hell

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 27 Oct 2011, 16:55

lol thanks SD !!! G i thought you had a girl with you??? stacy friend was shocked when they told her they are dating and his actions are just as if he was single so could they be friends?? and he is helping her out while she will cover ELI news??
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 27 Oct 2011, 21:30

I know... very strange things happening!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Oct 2011, 21:50

hell

ohhhhhh
stop it George! Blah blah blah
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 27 Oct 2011, 23:29

lol! affraid
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down