George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta Attend the same Event .

+14
adgran
MyGirlKylie
Dexterdidit
sisieq
phys major
it's me
LornaDoone
socimar
silly girl
melbert
MM
m4rose
ladydi
lolo"layla"
18 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . Empty Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta Attend the same Event .

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 18:53

George Clooney’s Ex Elisabetta Canalis & Stacy Keibler Attend Same Event (PHOTOS)
George Clooney‘s women may have had a run in on Monday night. The actor’s ex Elisabetta Canalis and his current red carpet eye candy Stacy Keibler both attended the Beauty Book event in Hollywood, but don’t worry, not cat fights ensued.

The girls were wearing drastically different styles, Elisabetta in a flowing dress and strappy heels, while Stacy stepped out in an all black sexy suit style. Which of George’s gals is more your type, fashion or otherwise? Defend your answer in the comments!

As George has moved on with Stacy, Elisabetta has also found a new beau. The Italian beauty has been cuddling up to former True Blood star Mehcad Brooks. The two were at the event Monday night, and were also spotted spending a romantic day in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By George, that's awkward! Clooney's ex Elisabetta Canalis attends same party as his new flame Stacey Keibler

By Jade Watkins

Last updated at 5:13 PM on 15th November 2011

Comments (1)
Add to My Stories

There is nothing more awkward than meeting the new girlfriend of a former love.

And Elisabetta Canalis was faced with that uncomfortable experience on the red carpet of a charity event last night.

The Italian actress, 33, attended the same event as her ex-George Clooney's current squeeze, Stacy Keibler.
Red carpet run-in: George Clooney's ex-Elisabetta Canalis attended the same event as his current squeeze, Stacy Keibler last night
Red carpet run-in: George Clooney's ex-Elisabetta Canalis attended the same event as his current squeeze, Stacy Keibler last night

The two women were at the launch of the Beauty Book For Brain Cancer, held at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

While the pair weren't seen close to one another on the red carpet, they may well have crossed paths inside the event.

More...

Growing bigger by the day! Hilary Duff shows off her growing baby bump in rather unusual maternity dress

Clooney's girls opted for completely different looks for the event.

Slim Elisabetta wore for a pretty printed rust coloured frock with black trim and a pair of black platform sandals.

The brunette beauty wore her locks in a sultry messy bed hair style.
Like the cat that got the cream: Elisabetta also attended the event with her new boyfriend Mehcad Brooks

Like the cat that got the cream: Elisabetta also attended the event with her new boyfriend Mehcad Brooks

Meanwhile former WWE wrestler Stacy, 32, went for a very low cut black trouser suit, paired with dainty black and white heels and styled her hair in a neat quiff.

If Elisabetta was concerned about Stacy's presence, she certainly didn't show it.

The former Dancing With The Stars contestant was too busy canoodling with her new boyfriend, Mehcad Brookes.
Split: Elisabetta was said to have been dumped by Clooney in August, following a two year romance together

Split: Elisabetta was said to have been dumped by Clooney in August, following a two year romance together

The True Blood star looked handsome in a lavender shirt, purple tie, light grey jacket and jeans.

The 31-year-old could barely keep his hands off his new girlfriend, cuddling up to her on both the red-carpet and at the party inside.

Elisabetta was said to have been dumped by Clooney in August, following a two year romance together.

It is believed their relationship ended when she expressed her wish to say 'I do' and have children.

The split came as Clooney insisted that he would not walk down the aisle again following the end of his four-year marriage to actress Talia Balsam in 1993.
New flame: Shortly after, George started dating his current squeeze Stacy, both seen here at an event in October

New flame: Shortly after, George started dating his current squeeze Stacy, both seen here at an event in October

The avowed bachelor said previously: ‘I tried marriage and it didn’t work. I have had long relationships with women and they get bored with me working all the time.

‘My fear is that I would make a lousy husband and I don’t want to put myself, or anyone else, through the pain of finding out. If I was my girlfriend, I wouldn’t put up with me for very long.’
Eternal bachelor? George has vowed that he will never marry again

Eternal bachelor? George has vowed that he will never marry again

Last month Elisabetta revealed that the Ocean's Eleven star was more like a father figure.

The Italian TV personality spoke out about their time together in Questo Amore (This Love), a new book by Italian journalist Bruno Vespa.

At one point, Elisabetta praised her ex calling him 'the person who valued my feminine side the most,' according to a translation provided to People Magazine.

She heaped more acclaim on the actor-director saying he was also 'one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view.'

But as she lets her guard down, she revealed: 'He has been special for me, and very important, just as a father would be.'

When asked by the author to explain what she meant, Elisabetta said: 'Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up 'til now.'

As for their breakup, she denied reports that Clooney's refusal to settle down ultimately caused their split.

She says: 'George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids.

'I don't put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs.'

Meanwhile Clooney started dating Stacy not long after the couple's split.

And since beginning their romance this past summer, the couple’s relationship certainly seems to be going from strength to strength.

For the last few weeks, Stacy has been accompanying George at his recent premieres for The Descendants and his other current movie The Ides Of March.

They have even enjoyed two romantic trips to Mexico together.

elisabetta have fake smile with her new bf she is learning things from stacy or what ?lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . Empty Re: Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta Attend the same Event .

Post by ladydi Tue 15 Nov 2011, 19:12

Stacey could have won the competition if she wore a lace tank under the blazer. Betty's dress is nice from shoulders to waist but then it reminds me of the dusters my aunt used to wear around the house.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta  Attend the same Event . Empty Re: Stacy Keibler and George Clooney ex Elisabetta Attend the same Event .

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 19:29

me too i pick stacy minus the hair style .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 15 Nov 2011, 19:58

They both looked questionable in IMHO. The hairstyle on SK is really unflattering and Elisabetta really should have worn hose because her legs are really white which is unusual for her. Guess she misses the trips to Cabo huh? Both of their smiles are fake because well, neither has a personality so that fact comes out in their smiles. EC looked drunk in the pictures with her boyfriend. Perhaps it was just the shutter caught her between blinks. Who knows. They both make me sad. Striving for something neither will ever get. Okay, back to the salt mines for me.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:11

Stacy should have worn a blouse under that blazer, and Eli should have worn hose and a more flattering dress. C'mon ladies, borrow a page from Nina Clooney's fashion book, and dress to impress for success.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:55

And who is Eli trying to impress with that "wedding ringfinger" ring? She seems very obvious with it.

And did Stacy cut her hair? Her "ends" have never looked that short and even.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:57

In some other photos floating around the net SK isn't her happy self (I do not think the hair is a good style for her) and EC looks very happy --at least to me. I would take bets that there will be lots of pda on the red carpet tonight just to prove that GC and SK are happy together. Oh the games they play Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:02

What is that on Betty's purse, a rabbit's foot? Oh, Betty, don't let PETA see you!

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:04

I was going to say Piero's tail, but I'll go with the rabbit's foot. Maybe she took a "rabbit test" to see if she was preggers yet, and took the foot as a good luck charm.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:07

Ladydi, I just looked on a different thread that has a blown up pic and it looks like the side of the purse has a plastic bow like thing on it and it is sticking out and reflected the light. I like the rabbit foot theory though, so we'll sick with that!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:24

George Clooney's current girlfriend Stacy Keibler and his ex Elisabetta Canalis hit the same red carpet last night.

The silver-haired heartthrob was not in attendance (that would be AWKWARD) and there were no reports of encounters between the two women.

Judging by their appearance, did George trade up to Stacy? The 32-year-old blond wore a super sexy suit with nothing underneath. Canalis, 33, wore a sleeveless print dress, which showed off her numerous arm tattoos. Click on the "Launch Gallery" button below to see all the celebrity attendees, and vote on who looked better below! stacy is 60% elisabetta is 40%

great eye notice ladydi ,elisabetta is hypocrite .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:34

Not so much in these pics but in another gallery that I can't remember the name, really shows Elisabetta's bow legs (specially the left one). Also her face is really scrawny, and her hair looks good because she has to wear extensions at events. She does not have much hair and it is very thin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stacy is just plain beautiful, her legs are famous, too bad she hid them in long pants and the hair is all hers. Her face is also fuller making her look much younger than Elisabetta although the age difference is very small.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:46

What's significant about this is that GEORGE is not there. He's off doing his thing and as we've said in the past, until it's time to drag her out for a red carpet event for one of HIS projects, she'll be mostly in the background.

She wasn't with him at his event at the Arclight last night and she wasn't with him at an event he went to on Sunday (at least I didn't hear anything about her being there).

She will most likely be at his premiere tonight in LA. We'll see press pics tomorrow (or later this evening if lavetal is up to speed!)

By the way, thanks for that lavetal!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:48

his premiere tonight in LA

where? do you know it for sure?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:48

Ely has the ultimate revenge showing she can now be seen in public with her boyfriend at one of HER events...Poor Stacy is there all alone:(
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:19

What's funny is that it is more Stacy's event than Eli's. Stacy was in the book, Eli is not. However, Eli's new boyfriend IS in the book!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:21

LornaDoone wrote:What's significant about this is that GEORGE is not there. He's off doing his thing and as we've said in the past, until it's time to drag her out for a red carpet event for one of HIS projects, she'll be mostly in the background.

She wasn't with him at his event at the Arclight last night and she wasn't with him at an event he went to on Sunday (at least I didn't hear anything about her being there).

She will most likely be at his premiere tonight in LA. We'll see press pics tomorrow (or later this evening if lavetal is up to speed!)

By the way, thanks for that lavetal!

What event at the Arclight? Was it for the movie? Was there a red carpet? Did you get to go? If, so, start another thread and get it out of Cray's thread, please!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Now its the I Dream of Jeannie look and the "cat eyes" makeup! Nothing screams more "look at me" than a blazer without a bra and/or some type of camisole (sp). Sorry, doesn't matter who is dressed like that, IMHO, it looks sl*tty.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:26

They are both C/D Listers so they are going to be going to the same events. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:46

I thought the same thing sisieq. Eli and Stacy are both d listers and unless Stacy is with George these are the events she goes too. Hate Stacy's hair and I'm surprised she went shirtless after the nipplegate tape. It always looks cheap when girls do that. Eli's makeup is not well done and sorry I hate the dress. But Eli has a hot young boyfriend more then happy to be seen with her and Stacy has to show up alone. Once again Eli comes up trumps. Of course we will see Stacy holding hands etc with George tonight let's see if she covers up a little more. Stacy put the black nail polish back on too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:00

Stacy holding hands etc with George tonight

silent
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:04

Thanks for the detective work, Melbert! Bow or rabbit's foot, that sure is a tiny purse compared to what Betty usually wears.

I wonder if Stacey got invited/paid to appear because they thought George would accompany her.
I bet Betty was all lovey dovey with Mehcad to show Stacey what she's missing "dating" George. Do you think Stacey felt awkward having to attend alone?

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:57

I think that Stacy was supposed to be there as she is in the book. Eli is the carpet-crasher, as she is the +one to Mehcad who is also in the book. Eli ain't in the book.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:23

What are these biyotches spending their money on? Cause it sure ain't a stylist! Both of them need better friends. My friends wouldn't let me go an event where I would photographed looking like that. Wink

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:54

George Clooney's Gals Stacy Keibler, Elisabetta Canalis Avoid Each Other at Bash
Celebrity News November 15, 2011 AT 7:53PM By Justin Ravitz

George Clooney's Gals Stacy Keibler, Elisabetta Canalis Avoid Each Other at Bash Credit: Joe Scarnici/WireImage; Scott Kirkland/Getty

Well, that must have been a teensy bit awkward.

Both Stacy Keibler and Elisabetta Canalis -- George Clooney's current love and his most recent ex, respectively -- were among the stars on hand at Hollywood's Grauman Chinese Theater Monday night to support the launch of The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer.

PHOTOS: Check out Stacy and Elisabetta's amazing bikini bods

Former WWE wrestler Keibler, 32, turned up sans Clooney, 50, at the charitable bash wearing tight leather pants and a top with a plunging neckline. 33-year-old Canalis -- a Dancing with the Stars alum, just like Keibler -- came to the fete with a date: True Blood hunk Mehcad Brooks, her own rebound after her July split from Clooney following two years together.

PHOTOS: Who else has Clooney dated?

Inside the dinner, Clooney's women dined at separate tables and "were always on opposite sides of the room," one insider observed. "They were basically avoiding each other the whole night."

Friends for years, Keibler and Clooney became romantically involved in late summer, within weeks of his announced split from Canalis. Canalis and Mehcad began dating in October.

PHOTOS: Couples with huge age differences

In subsequent interviews about their split, Italian model and TV presenter Canalis said she harbored no ill will toward ex Clooney. "He was a very special person for me - like a father," she told Italian broadcaster Bruno Vespa in his new book This Love.

PHOTOS: Hottest rebound romances

Keibler, meanwhile, has alluded to her blissful new romance via gushy tweets -- but her man doesn't mind.

"She can do whatever she wants," Clooney told Rolling Stone. "I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life."

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:59

@silly girl, thought the same as you when I saw the pics of Canalis and Brooks - George and Stacy will WORK the red carpet tonight--- got to show they're happy to be together. Cause Canalis and Brooks strolled the streets of Europe and are truly making this look like a real friendship or romance.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 16 Nov 2011, 07:54

NY Post weigh in

George’s women
Last Updated: 12:12 AM, November 16, 2011

George Clooney’s ex-flame, Elisabetta Canalis, had to stare at the taut, toned back of Clooney’s current girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, during a party for Darren Tieste and “Pantera”Sarah Uphoff’s “The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer.” A spy tells us Keibler sat at a table with Hilary Duff and Josh Duhamel at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood Monday, while “Dancing With the Stars” reject Canalis sat “just behind her” with a new beau, “True Blood” star Mehcad Brooks. Most guests looked over at Brooks when the authors credited him with introducing them. But former pro wrestler Keibler avoided turning toward Canalis and Brooks’ table behind her.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:39

LOL Wow she got to sit next to Hilary Duff such an A class party there. I bet she didn't dare look Eli's way but I bet Eli checked her out! In the end at least Eli had a date...LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:46

Dexterdidit wrote:I thought the same thing sisieq. Eli and Stacy are both d listers and unless Stacy is with George these are the events she goes too. Hate Stacy's hair and I'm surprised she went shirtless after the nipplegate tape. It always looks cheap when girls do that. Eli's makeup is not well done and sorry I hate the dress. But Eli has a hot young boyfriend more then happy to be seen with her and Stacy has to show up alone. Once again Eli comes up trumps. Of course we will see Stacy holding hands etc with George tonight let's see if she covers up a little more. Stacy put the black nail polish back on too.

I noticed Eli's makeup mistake right away. Eli looks better and softer with a brown "smoky" eye makeup, a lot like Stacey was wearing, but this time she chose a white eye shawdow all over her upper lid that made her look hard, older. She made the same mistake once before when she was still with George at one of his film premiere.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Nov 2011, 13:01

melbert wrote:I think that Stacy was supposed to be there as she is in the book. Eli is the carpet-crasher, as she is the +one to Mehcad who is also in the book. Eli ain't in the book.

Absolutely right. All the people that were interviewed during the event were in the book and the reason why they were in the book is because each of them had a personal experience (friend and/or family) with brain cancer. Mehcad Brook is in the book and he also spoke about his personal reason. Eli could have just said "I am here to support my boyfriend" without going into "It's a good Kaauuse (cause)" like she always says about everything (PETA, DWTS), like she had something to do with it. The celebrities who were photographed in the book donated their time, the public who will buy the book for $39.90 (Amazon.com) will support the cause but she didn't do anything (the event was free and she also got a free copy of the book).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 16 Nov 2011, 13:31

@socimar....that's so funny.....same dress color, hairstyle, lip color as Cray wore to the premiere!!
And was Cracy going out of her way to make her forehead look bigger?? She looks like she has an alien head.... alien

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Nov 2011, 14:40

bellybaby wrote:@socimar....that's so funny.....same dress color, hairstyle, lip color as Cray wore to the premiere!!
And was Cracy going out of her way to make her forehead look bigger?? She looks like she has an alien head.... alien

Pink dresses being held up only by nipples and strange looking makep a' la Marylin Monroe (red lipstick, no or light eyeshadow) does not suit either one of them.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 Nov 2011, 15:02

Stacy is trying to imtare Ely, there is no doubt that it is envious of her. All these suggest to twitter Ely, Eintein adopted the dog from her and George, the clothes they wear Roberto Cavalli has also asked to wear his clothes on the red carpet ..... This is too, if Stacy wants to wear a dress style, there are so many famous Italian stylists!! I do not understand is you now have George, because he is jealous of Eli? Ely has no problems, in Milan he met his former Bobo Vieri at the restaurant and presented Mechad if meets George probably would present to him!
link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:18

Lela,
I could not open the link.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:22

socimar wrote:Lela,
That's because she didn't have a space between the word "article" and the beginning of the link. Here you go -

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:24

melbert wrote:I think that Stacy was supposed to be there as she is in the book. Eli is the carpet-crasher, as she is the +one to Mehcad who is also in the book. Eli ain't in the book.
But to be fair, she was his date. I'm sure others brought dates, too. scratch

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:32

Not trying to be mean, but is it the makeup or were SK's cheeks always like that when she smiles? They just seem extra full and rounded than usual. Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:39

sisieq wrote:
socimar wrote:Lela,
That's because she didn't have a space between the word "article" and the beginning of the link. Here you go -

Google translate -

While Eli presents his Mehcad into a public appearance and features an elegant dress, but chastened, his "rival" Stacy Keibler continues to slide next to her ex, George Clooney and pull off his best weapons. Here she is stunning with a neckline at the premiere of "The Descendants".

If George has "betrayed" the brunette former tissue letting herself be seduced by the curves and the smile of Stacy, has not done the same thing the loyal friend of the designer and Canalis, Roberto Cavalli. It seems that the novel Miss Clooney asked him to wear some of his clothes, during the official events, but the answer was a curt "No, thanks". A declaration of loyalty to the beautiful Eli.

Miss Keibler has not lost heart and the premiere of "The Descendants", the new film by American diva, her current boyfriend, opted for a clear low-cut gown in front and behind, that can intrigue even the shady George , and also that more than a peek into the abyss of the suit, has launched.

With extreme nonchalance Stacy showed off her look seductive while, next to George, he played well his part of Clooney's girlfriend. Hard work and time, it seems.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Nov 2011, 23:38

Very bad PR for Roberto Cavalli to refuse to make clothes for Stacey Keibler, not that she has missed much as there are very few clothes that I would consider outstanding and worth the red carpet. The issue is that beside being Elisabetta's friend, Valentina Micchetti, Elisabetta's best BFF and partner in the new "studio" they are opening in LA is Cavalli's PR, so Cavalli didn't have the guts to stand up to two women. Stacey, go to Marchesa, she makes better clothes than Cavalli and also Christian Siriano the winner of Runaway, season 4 makes very good clothing and is dressing Heidi Klum for big events.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 17 Nov 2011, 23:11

Roberto Cavalli may be loyal to Betty and he may hold a grudge against George for not showing up in Cannes with Betty. Also, Cavalli gave Betty some of his D-list dresses to wear but George stuck to Armani.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 03:19

excellent ladydi that's exactly what i think it is , cavalli is so jealous that clooney gone to Armani events and ignored him .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 18 Nov 2011, 03:33

sisieq wrote:Not trying to be mean, but is it the makeup or were SK's cheeks always like that when she smiles? They just seem extra full and rounded than usual. Thanks!

You are not being mean at all, just very observant. Her face does look unnatural. Maybe too much botox.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 18 Nov 2011, 03:45

Why he would even think about changing from Armani to Cavalli?
IMO he always looks great in suits made by Armani.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Nov 2011, 05:05

George would never change Armani for Cavalli. His clothes are nowhere near as good. I think it's Cavalli staying loyal to Eli whose friend is his PR don't forget. Stacy won't miss him anyway I don't think his dresses are that great. I don't armani stepping up for Stacy either. So far her designers haven't exactly been top of the heap. As for her face and makeup I think Stacy does use botox and her makeup doesn't suit her. Whoever is doing it for her doesn't know what they are doing the idea is to make someone look natural and lovely not like a waxwork dummy which is the look Stacy seems to be sporting. But then it's Stacy wearing it so she must be happy with it. The girl wouldn't know style if it hit in the face. It is probably a trend and all her girlfriends do it so of course Stacy just has too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down