George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler - part two

+55
Snoopy
noodle
dakota007
sadDonkey
baloothebear
anon.4
zizi
Duffy
Dior
iamnoone
lula-mae
phys major
davidarochelle
Casey
LornaDoone
macs
madsky
Wolfgang Gunnerson
sandwiches
Lighterside
Merlin
janieb
doris day
Cinderella
bamboochacha
MyGirlKylie
sarah ali
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Henway
pandabear
marina
lamby
it's me
MM
Atalante
fadelite
Charley
Pari
annemarie
bellybaby
lelacorb
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katarina
watching
laetval
sisieq
bunny
melbert
m4rose
pattygirl
Katiedot
lovelylois
cindigirl
59 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 4 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler - part two

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Sep 2011, 14:11

LOL I thought the same thing. I think it is a much more casual relationship and that's what we are seeing. I doubt she will be around much longer if he is still not willing to walk with her. Clearly Stacy doesn't want it to be private because she seems to be going out of her way to be photographed. It does give some more interest just with her showing up but George doesn't really need it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 28 Sep 2011, 14:20

may be he don't walk the red carpet with stacy because she is taller ! Embarassed

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 28 Sep 2011, 14:40

Not with flats she wouldn't be. But she insists on wearing 5 inch heels - what does that say about how she feels about him? Not much in my book. If you're fond of someone, you don't want to make them look at a disadvantage, which is exactly what she does with those high high heels. I think she wears them and the short skirts because she thinks it makes her legs look better. I'm not one who thinks she's got great legs, so I don't think either is the right choice. If you've really got great legs, they look good even when you're barefoot. The only thing that detracts from great legs is slacks!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 28 Sep 2011, 14:57

My other thought as why George walked down the carpet alone is maybe this is a new phase for him and a new phase in life. He has said in the past in wants to move more behind the camera and direct more, if he is going to be taken seriously has a director, writer and producer of powerfull political thrillers than he might have to change his tone at red carpet events and focus on the movie and less of the girl he walks in with. Lets face it a lot of established directors in hollywood play it very low keyed on the red carpet. You rarely see anything about their personal life. Stacy screams look at me.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:42

Gee if you want to keep separate his private life has only to avoid bringing the girlfriend of the moment on the red carpet does not leave her alone and do not consider it. I have the impression that Stacy is using for a purpose!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:47

Okay… I’m throwing this into the mix and understand it’s only a hypothetical thought! scratch

A lot of the stories on CNN, etc. call Stacy George’s “rumored” romance. I dunno Stacy’s has made a comment about being very surprised about their relationship, or something to that effect. And about reading story’s that are so untrue. She also said that she is in love with the “actor of IOM”… I love you okay, here’s where it gets hairy… geek what if the gossip media has it all wrong and she’s really dating Ryan? Question But since the media first ran with George’s new girlfriend and it didn’t hurt George any, they all thought it was funny and no harm, no foul. lol! She seems better for Ryan… height and age wise… Just a thought… super cool
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 15:55

[quote="Atalante
Well things will never be the same now. Whenever I see a pot of paint or a hammer, I'll be thinking : Hey you guys you must be friends of George. Very Happy [/quote]

We would "all" love to be friends of George, but sadly are just ardent admirers.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:04

Love the way your mind runs, Cindy. So glad you're back. We'll just have to wait and see if you're right. After all,we haven't seen Ryan with a "lady" on the RC, have we?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 16:14

Did anybody else notice that she has ugly feet and knees? Noticed this before, but it keeps coming back. How can you have "great" legs if you have bony knees and ugly feet, especially the toes. Yuck!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 28 Sep 2011, 17:05

I agree Patty. I didn't like the dress because I thought it very unflattering to her famous legs. Did anyone notice the pics of Dyan Cannon? What the fug did she do to herself????
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:32

Dyan Cannon just scares me! She was on "The View" the other day promoting her book about Cary Grant and I thought she was going to fall over. She is soooo thin!! She is one that truely does not want to age gracefully. She is 72 trying to be 32.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:35

I cannot post a link since I'm a new member again... but if you look at eonline there's an article about lastnight. It was posted on CU but they left out the last two sentences...

Would someone please post it. Thank you!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:36

Didn't notice till you mentioned it. Guess she had some work done, huh! Haven't seen much of her of late, so maybe she wasn't wearing well. Honestly, I personally wouldn't want to have work done, not vain enough so I accept God's gifts. That being said, if any woman or man is not happy with God's gifts and feel they need to improve on them, I wish them luck Just hope that the person them choose to rearrange them is the very best in the field and nothing happens to botch things up. She looked better when she was younger, but isn't too bad in these pics. Like her shoes, SK could have used shoes like that to disguise her feet and toes. Laughing
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:39

Cinderella, is this the one you're talking about? - Stacy on George's Arm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:47

Let me see her feet, I have not seen them. Please post pictures!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:48

LOL, check out the picture they had to use. BTW, I think she over dressed for the event!

All Ides on George Clooney and Girlfriend Stacy KeiblerToday 9:26 AM PDT by Marc Malkin

George Clooney had girlfriend Stacy Keibler on his arm last night.

Well, sorta...

READ: Stacy Keibler strips down for new book about women's backsides

The former women's wrestling star was among the many guests at the premiere of Clooney's new awards-season favorite, The Ides of March.

However, the lovebirds still didn't walk the red carpet together.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.Clooney, 50, faced the media solo at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in Beverly Hills.

Keibler, 31, declined interviews, but happily posed for pics, showing off her fabulous figure and signature long legs in a short gold lamé David Meister halter dress.

Once inside the theater, the two, who have been dating since July, sat together after Clooney introduced the political drama, which he not only directed but also stars in alongside Ryan Gosling, Evan Rachel Wood, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti and Max Minghella.

"Thank you all," Clooney said. "We'll talk to you afterwards. We'll see you at the bar."

Or maybe not. Clooney and Keibler took off soon after the jam-packed postscreening reception began.

Leaving even earlier was a Gucci-clad Gosling, who had to get back to filming Gangster Squad.

Clooney cracked, "He walked the red carpet. But that's all he really wanted to do."

Last edited by sisieq on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is the article from E Online)

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:50

What would be interesting to know is if Grant/Lysa left, too. If so, than private party? Otherwise, IMHO he left in a hurry not to have to talk to anyone. I know there has been talk of him needing surgery, so maybe that's taking a toll, but still.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 18:58

lelacorb wrote:Let me see her feet, I have not seen them. Please post pictures!
Sorry not able to post photo here, but here is a full length photo of her in the News Thread about the Premiere.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Sep 2011, 19:09

I don't see why she should stop wearing heels because she is taller than George. . He seems secure in himself . I really don't think anyone is being used George is probably aware that any date he takes to these events will take the attention away from the movie and its stars so he doesn't walk with her. She doesn't seem to mind and is with him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:02

[However, the lovebirds still didn't walk the red carpet together.

Keibler, 31, declined interviews, but happily posed for pics, showing off her fabulous figure and signature long legs in a short gold lamé David Meister halter dress.

Once inside the theater, the two, who have been dating since July, sat together "Thank you all," Clooney said. "We'll talk to you afterwards. We'll see you at the bar."

Or maybe not. Clooney and Keibler took off soon after the jam-packed postscreening reception began.

The whole evening was odd but mysterious,Stacy walked the red carpet without him, did not ask questions but was happy to have pictures taken of herself, but inside the theater stacy sat with George. He made a brief but unremarkable speech in thanking everyone, but they left the party early. Why did they leave the party early? Hmmm George definitely likes to keep us guessing.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:19

Atalante wrote:
pattygirl wrote:Besides being as interesting as watching paint dry, I think she is also a dumb as a bag of hammers.

Well things will never be the same now. Whenever I see a pot of paint or a hammer, I'll be thinking : Hey you guys you must be friends of George. Very Happy
Oh Atalante!!! You made my day!!! I spit coffee all over my screen and peed my pants, all at the same time!!!!!!!! Thank you for making my day, hell, maybe even my whole week!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:23

You know,Mel. This seems to happen to you a lot. I have 2 suggestions for you.
1. Don't drink any beverages while reading COH.
2. Wear Depends or Poise while reading COH.

These two suggestions should help alleviate your problems.

Razz
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:30

Gotta have my coffee PattyGirl!!! And, at my age, laughing, coughing, sneezing, etc., all cause, well you know...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:36

You ladies are hysterical.

Suggestion Mel - you could carry the computer or laptop into the bathroom. Could save you a mad dash!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 20:37

I've found that Poise Pads are a definite help. Have had some real coughing fits that became very embarassing. PP definite help.

Just read cindi's suggestion. One better - install computer in bathroom for just such times
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 28 Sep 2011, 21:14

My son will think I've totally flipped out if I have a computer in my bathroom with George as my screensaver!!!! He already thinks I'm a little nutso. Now, we've got to get back on topic or we're going to get yelled at!!!!

So, they left the premiere early so he wouldn't have to be photographed with her? I want to see a side-by-side, arms-around-each-other pic!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 28 Sep 2011, 21:20

I'd like to see a side-by-side picture of them standing together! Just a picture together with them in the same room.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 28 Sep 2011, 22:19

sisieq wrote:
Sorry not able to post photo here, but here is a full length photo of her in the News Thread about the Premiere.
Go to Getty .com Search Ides of March Premiere and you will get a lot of pictures including feet. Very Happy

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 22:28

Henway wrote:
sisieq wrote:
Go to Getty .com Search Ides of March Premiere and you will get a lot of pictures including feet. Very Happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Sep 2011, 22:34

sisieq wrote:
Henway wrote:
sisieq wrote:

Don't know if this second link will work. If you click on the photos from the first link they enlarge. Not Katie's rules, but Getty doesn't like their photos used on unauthorized sites, so can't post here. Personally, I think her feet are okay.

Thanks for the suggestion, Henway!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Sep 2011, 22:49

I have to agree her feet look perfectly fine.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 28 Sep 2011, 23:11

yes her feet and toes are okay to me , but her knees looks strong but she used to be in WWE .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 00:20

Since I'm the only one who has trouble with her feet, I give you several pictures which come from :http://www.hollywoodfeet.com/2010/07/stacy-keibler-feet.html. Especially ones that are just feet in shoes, one in green shoes, the other in silver shoes. Tried to download them, just didn't seem to want to happen.

pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 29 Sep 2011, 01:46

You're not the only one who has trouble with her feet, pattygirl. Those pics in the green and silver shoes in your link - IMO her feet look just plain ugly. Too many veins showing and crepey/wrinkled skin texture for a girl her age. But then I'm one of the few who don't think she's got good legs. They're way too muscly in the thighs IMO, and as someone else has posted, she's got strangly knobbly knees. I'll concede that a lot of women's legs don't come out too good in pics these days (I've wondered whether digital cameras distort the downward angle in some way?) but when the thighs, knees and feet are not attractive, it doesn't leave much to be classed as great, does it? In the wresting and DWTS videos I think her legs look really good, but all these pics since her name has been linked to George, not so much. In fact not at all.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 29 Sep 2011, 01:56

I think she has a nice legs and feet. It is the dress and the way it is cut at the bottom. It makes her body weird. I think it is to short for her. When she sits down you probably can see everything up that dress. Probably that is the way George likes it. It would be nice to see her in a sexy , sophisticated longer cut dress. I think even though she was toned down from the last event, she still had a vampy look to her.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 29 Sep 2011, 02:41

Would someone make the link of the "feet/shoes" clickable, please. Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 29 Sep 2011, 03:20

sisieq wrote:Would someone make the link of the "feet/shoes" clickable, please. Thanks!

Let's see if this works:

Checked it first then edited to add:

The problem was there was a . (period/full stop) at the end of the original link
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 29 Sep 2011, 03:24

SO ON twitter a while ago- Stacy quoted from Ides of March. She has seen the movie at least twice. Governor Mike Morris: " I would consider it arrogant to judge anyone until I have walked in their shoes." I am not quite sure why she picked this particular quote.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Sep 2011, 03:26

Eli said people were jealous of her, is cray cray using a cryptic message to say people who "judge" her are arrogant?! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 29 Sep 2011, 06:13

Probably I wonder if she has found us yet? Doubt she would be too thrilled we aren't all falling over her hot body like her male fans tend too. Thats what is mostly on her fb page guys telling her how hot she is. I think she is pretty but I do agree about wearing such tall shoes with a man so much shorter. It just isn't good manners and it makes George look like a rag doll. I don't think they make a good looking couple in general she is too big for him which could be why we aren't seeing them together. So far no sushi or a bikeride if she doesn't get upgraded soon I think she will start getting a little tired of having to stand by herself next to a poster so everyone knows where she is. This reminds me of Krista in some ways.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 06:29

Or perhaps she's playing it smart?

Every girlfriend George has dated was criticised MASSIVELY by his fans for hogging the limelight, taking the attention away from him etc etc.

So many posters here said that they'd accept his girlfriend if he didn't bring her on the red carpet or pose in photos with her.

And that's exactly what's happening now.

You can't seriously expect George not to bring his girlfriend to events or force her to stay in the hotel while he goes out and parties so she's around but not seen in public with him. There are snapshots of her exiting parties, a video of them in a bar, rumours of her being next to him at parties, rumours of her sitting next to him at a premiere but nothing public. Nothing official.

Exactly as some here requested.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 29 Sep 2011, 07:44

Ha ha ...the first thing I said about her was she had knobbly knees...she obviously thinks she has gorgeous legs and therefore shows them off on every occasion she would probably look nice in a long dress because she has a lovely slim figure IMO...
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 08:41

Someone else posted this on another site but I'm stealing it because it's exactly what I was thinking!

The girl just HAS to realize that just because she's got 42 inch legs doesn't mean she has to show 37 inches of them . . . every time!! We get it honey, you think you've got great legs. She's always gonna look like trailer trash with dresses that short. Classy just doesn't come in that length.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 29 Sep 2011, 09:59

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 11:49

Katiedot wrote:Someone else posted this on another site but I'm stealing it because it's exactly what I was thinking!

The girl just HAS to realize that just because she's got 42 inch legs doesn't mean she has to show 37 inches of them . . . every time!! We get it honey, you think you've got great legs. She's always gonna look like trailer trash with dresses that short. Classy just doesn't come in that length.

Not worthy Yeah Right cheers

Yes! This sums it up.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Sep 2011, 12:34

Ah I love Kaiser.

From celebitchy

Sep 28 '11

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler do ‘The Ides of March’ carpet separately

Much like the Toronto Film Festival premiere of The Ides of March, for last night’s LA premiere, George Clooney made his girlfriend Stacy Keibler walk the red carpet separately.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for George and Stacy to just walk the red carpet together, but maybe it has something to do with George wanting to get handsy with Ryan Gosling on the carpet? No! The Ides of March is Clooney’s baby, having co-written it, directed it, produced it and starring in it. So Clooney had to be business-like on the carpet, and make sure that there were lots of photos of him solo, and with his young star. I really think Clooney sees himself in Ryan. I personally hope Clooney is wrong.

But as for Keibler, I can see the change in her now that she’s Clooney’s official girl. In Toronto, she was totally busted, wearing an “Armani” dress that looked like a stripper’s cover-up, and putting her hair in the strangest bird’s nest bun I’ve ever seen.

Well, Clooney must have realized that his girl was style-deficient, so he bought her some new stylists and such. I’m not saying this is the best look on her, or that she doesn’t still have a busted look, but I’m saying that she’s improving since Toronto. This dress doesn’t fit right at the bust and shoulders, but it’s better. The makeup and the hair - much, much better. I’m also giving both George and Stacy credit for something: she looks like she eats real food on a regular basis, and I appreciate that Clooney seems to like girls who eat, you know?

Sidenote: Has she always had those boobs? Or are they new? I’m now almost positive that Clooney bought Elisabetta Canalis some new boobs right before they split, just like he did with Sarah Larson. Are new boobs his going-away present?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 29 Sep 2011, 12:44

LOL The dress would look better long. She has picked it up a bit but I agree with the it isn't the right legnth for class. I don't see Stacy showing any real class for awhile she is way too obsessed with her legs. What did he mean by he hopes Clooney is wrong about seeing himself in Ryan? Anyone know? I don't follow Ryan so I don't know his reputation. If Stacy has new boobs then she could be out the door soon, George doesn't seem to stay with them long for the benefits.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:08

laetval wrote:

thanks

There are snapshots of her exiting parties, a video of them in a bar, rumours of her being next to him at parties, rumours of her sitting next to him at a premiere but nothing public. Nothing official.

Exactly as some here requested.

some who? when?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:34

From celebitchy

Are new boobs his going-away present?

LMAO, it seems like it.
Thumbs up! lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 29 Sep 2011, 13:40

Are they really? Thought he wasn't into fake boobs. Thought he was very unhappy when SL had hers done. Let her stay and recuperate at his place but that was it. Hasn't he said he's not in favor of it. Thought I read it somewhere.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next