George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler - part two

+55
Snoopy
noodle
dakota007
sadDonkey
baloothebear
anon.4
zizi
Duffy
Dior
iamnoone
lula-mae
phys major
davidarochelle
Casey
LornaDoone
macs
madsky
Wolfgang Gunnerson
sandwiches
Lighterside
Merlin
janieb
doris day
Cinderella
bamboochacha
MyGirlKylie
sarah ali
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Henway
pandabear
marina
lamby
it's me
MM
Atalante
fadelite
Charley
Pari
annemarie
bellybaby
lelacorb
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katarina
watching
laetval
sisieq
bunny
melbert
m4rose
pattygirl
Katiedot
lovelylois
cindigirl
59 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler - part two

Post by Katiedot Wed 21 Sep 2011, 19:16

bellybaby wrote:I'm not so sure that her and George are really together yet.
I'm certain that they're together in one way or another. George wouldn't have let the rumours run like this if they weren't true.

That doesn't in any way mean that they're deeply in love or anything like that. Friends with benefits maybe, a happy fling that's working well for them both at the moment perhaps, or something light and casual. These all seem to fit the bill.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 20:00

lovelylois wrote:I think they maybe they are seeing each other, but George sees Cray when he sees her. She wants to be portrayed in the media as a free-spirit, independent, lay back sort of girl, is not ready to get married and have children who doesn't need George and his contacts for her career. So we will have to see how this plays out.

Well, lovely, if she wants to be portrayed as a free-spirit, independant, laid back sor o girl, not ready to get married and have children, who doesn't need George and his contacts for her career, she sure is taking advantage of the publicity opportunities that are coming her way, that would not be afforded her without her connection to George. How often did she get interviewed before her relationship with George "started", whether true or just preceived? Judging bartenders wouldn't have gotten her so much publicity, playing "Call To Duty" at a video game show, wouldn't do it either. Parading and posing at TIFF would never have even happened if no George connection. Shall I go on. Let's face it, George is her key to success, just as it was all those who preceeded her.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 20:12

Well put patty - Interesting Stacy already has so many nicknames - Cray-Cray, Spacey, etc. LOL

Now what am I going to call her? I think I'll go with Stacey.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 21 Sep 2011, 20:15

annemarie wrote:May they be happy for as long as it lasts.

Question is: just HOW LONG WILL it last?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Wed 21 Sep 2011, 20:45

May/June 2012, George's rep, Stan R. will only say: "I do not comment on George's personal life." And we will read about them being super-fantastic-just-friends... Love3
Katarina
Katarina
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 21 Sep 2011, 21:17

Katarina wrote:May/June 2012, George's rep, Stan R. will only say: "I do not comment on George's personal life." And we will read about them being super-fantastic-just-friends... Love3

I bet we will see her at red carpet events through the Oscars, so that is through March

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Wed 21 Sep 2011, 21:40

It will last till may-june, so we will see her through O. After that: just friends.
Katarina
Katarina
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Sep 2011, 23:10

Ok. I was looking for news about DWTS and this is what came up. Cray Cray is already flip floping a bit, of course... I like timelines...She does think ahead of time. I also added a comment on her twitter page from March 25th, 2011. She was answering someone, I did not bother to go see what the person asked her, but I added her answer here.

Oh, and She also made a comment about Brad Pitt too (Another tweet on the same day) , if you don't see this one it's because she deleted and I did not bother to add here...lol

Stacy Keibler Offers Elisabetta Canalis DWTS AdviceMovies, TV & Music September 20, 2011 AT 7:04PM By Zach Johnson

Credit: ABC
George Clooney must have a thing for dancers.

The actor's current girlfriend, former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler, came in third place on Dancing With the Stars in 2006 -- and now she's offering Clooney's most recent ex Elisabetta Canalis some sage advice.
VIDEO: Chaz Bono's "cheeky" DWTS cha cha

"I think everyone should just have fun with it," she told Us Weekly at the Appleton Estate Rum Bartender Challenge Finals in NYC Monday.

Though Keibler hasn't picked any early favorites this season, she admitted she'll always root for her former partner Tony Dovolani, 38.

PHOTOS: See Elisabetta and the rest of the DWTS in sexy costumes

"We're still good friends," she said. "He will make you a good dancer. I know, because he did that for me."

On Monday's premiere of Dancing With the Stars, Canalis, 33, and her partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy, 25, earned a paltry 15/30 from the judges, putting them just one point ahead of last place duo Ron Artest and partner Peta Murgatroyd.
PHOTOS: Incredible DWTS body makeovers

Though Canalis' future on the ABC hit is uncertain, Keibler knows she has a good thing going with Clooney, 50. When asked if she's happy with the Ides of March actor, the Baltimore native coyly responded: "I am, I am."

PHOTOS: All of George Clooney's exes

"I really just live my life in the present," she said when another reporter brought up the idea of marriage. "I don't look too far ahead."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy is very cautious on flip floping (She is already singing George's tune), especially because is known that she wants to have a family...
@StacyKeibler
Stacy Keibler @tanacondasteve I will definitely have a family of my own by then.
25 Mar

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 23:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 21 Sep 2011, 23:29

Ah me, life goes on. One day she's having a family , the next she's living in the present and doesn't look too far ahead. Okay, what will it be tomorrow, huh?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Sep 2011, 23:55

Chaz was great!!!

amazing
despite the weight he is really limber
and all Very Happy

BRAVO!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Sep 2011, 00:59

Was watching ET on tv just now. They "featured" George Clooney and Stacy Keibler comments on their relationship. OK after 20 minutes (and 9 minutes of ads) they finally talked about S&G. The big insight is "I don't talk about my personal life because then it wouldn't be personal" And "I laugh at his jokes." ET-Very insightful. ET sucks IMO.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 22 Sep 2011, 01:11

ET always does that, that is why I stopped watching it. As for Stacy I think she may be lucky to be around till Christmas. It seems much more a casual sort of thing although Stacy is trying very hard to be the girlfriend off! It is pretty clear she wants marriage and a family so I don't see George keeping her on a string too long. That is another reason she can't think to far ahead I don't think she knows how long she is going to be able to hook her cart to George and that is why she is getting all the interviews etc now. Usually it is sometime before all this happens with Stacy it seems to have been fast tracked. They haven't been together that long and George hasn't even been in the country for half of it!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 22 Sep 2011, 01:18

cindigirl wrote:Was watching ET on tv just now. They "featured" George Clooney and Stacy Keibler comments on their relationship. OK after 20 minutes (and 9 minutes of ads) they finally talked about S&G. The big insight is "I don't talk about my personal life because then it wouldn't be personal" And "I laugh at his jokes." ET-Very insightful. ET sucks IMO.

Cindi, did you expect it to be otherwise. ET is really worthless. They are almost as bad as Enquirer, Star, etc. in their pack of fact and manufacturing of stories. They say absolutely nothing truthful or factual. The George quote goes back quite a few years. SK's remark is very generic. Who wouldn't laugh as his jokes? You, me, any of the ladies at COH?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 22 Sep 2011, 01:22

Just having fun and enjoying the moment!!!! How many times have we heard a woman say that regarding George? Doesn't surprise me all of them change their future plans when they start dating him, it's like an admission ticket into his life.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 22 Sep 2011, 05:45

Stacy Keibler Calls George Clooney Her "Boyfriend"
Posted on Wed Sep 21, 2011 04:30 PM PDT

Uh-oh! Doesn't this girl know George Clooney breaks up with people the second they talk about him to the press?

Stacy Keibler opened up to People about her relationship with George. She tells the mag that the two are "living in the moment."

She says:
"I was actually not really searching for a boyfriend ... I don't think about that [the future.] I live in the present moment. That was my New Year's resolution ... and it's worked out pretty good so far."

The two have been dating since early August. George split with his girlfriend of two years, Elisabetta Canalis, in June, after she gave an interview to an Italian magazine about her desire to get married.

Link to X17 Online
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Thu 22 Sep 2011, 06:07

WHOO-HOO! Yup, it's official, scripted and approved!
Oh that unpredictable, little rascal George, hahaha, you just never know what or who he'll do next.
Well, he did say he likes to 'wrestle', no?

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 22 Sep 2011, 08:29

The have been dating what six weeks most of which George hasn't even been in the country a little early for the boyfriend word isn't it? I think this is going double speed things are happening a lot faster then normal I just have a feeling she won't be around too long! So it's a good thing she doesn't think ahead...
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Sep 2011, 08:36

Video of her talking to ET here (thanks Henway for the link):

Stacy Keibler: George Clooney Is 'Amazing'ET

September 21, 2011

Stacy Keibler's relationship with George Clooney continues to stay in the headlines and the actress and former professional wrestler sits down with ET's Christina McLarty to talk about how she's dealing with the media frenzy.

Stacy said she had a great time recently with George at the Toronto International Film Festival, where she watched his upcoming movie, The Ides of March, which he directed and stars in. When Christina commented on George's directing skills, Stacy replied: "I think he's amazing."

When pressed to reveal the most romantic thing George has done so far, Stacy declines to be specific. "You know, I'm really not talking about my personal life. Because if I talk about my personal life, it's not personal anymore."

The interview took place at the Hotel Chantelle in New York, where Stacy served as a judge earlier this week for the Appleton Estate Reserve Bartender Challenge Finals.

Stacy said she's gotten used to being in the spotlight throughout her public career and this makes it easier being with someone as famous as George. "It's part of it. I have a better time laughing at all the stuff that comes out that is not true at all and I'm like, 'Wow that's funny.'"

Watch the video to see Stacy show off her drink mixing skills and hear the most bizarre pickup line she's ever heard!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 22 Sep 2011, 10:17

"You know, I'm really not talking about my personal life. Because if I talk about my personal life, it's not personal anymore."

Did she go to the same bad grammar school as Sarah Larson did or has she been given a copy of the the official "describing George in the press" document that all the gf's seem to quote?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Sep 2011, 13:25

No doubt it is a pussy obediently repeating things said by Stacy George !!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Sep 2011, 14:11

Yes, I got sucked into ET once again last night.

But you know? I don't watch their commercial ads. I use my 'last' button on my remote and flick to another channel. HA It's a small victory but I'm sticking with it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 22 Sep 2011, 17:33

I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how George puts these girls into a George trance like state - Where he tells the girls "Just repeat everything I tell you." "I don't talk about my personal life. I don't want to get married now or have children. I don't need George to have my own career. I get along with all his friends."

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 22 Sep 2011, 17:36

girls! you devilish! affraid
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Sep 2011, 17:42

I think Stacy is smart enough to know that the first time she mentions G's name she's going to be dumped faster than a speeding bullet.

He (or his PR team) have all the girls trained like performing seals at Water World. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 22 Sep 2011, 18:08

By being so evasive, she can claim plauible deniability. Never said he was my BF, never said we were serious. It's a good CYA tactic.
George is my friend, I laugh at his jokes, I think he is an amazing director. He thought I should win DWTS 6 years ago.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Thu 22 Sep 2011, 18:45

I promissed to myself that I wouldn't comment about Stacy...but i never keep my promisses ( if I did, my lost weight diet must be ended few months ago...hahahaha)

Watching said:
Did she go to the same bad grammar school as Sarah Larson did or has she been given a copy of the the official "describing George in the press" document that all the gf's seem to quote?
Loved it! Totally "Sarah Larson's school"! Lol
And looks like that ET, People and Life & Style are the officials press for the happy couple with the exclusive pics by Hola, only Hola...
And i believe in ET, People, L&S,Hola and all bc I also believe that the Easter Bunny is real!!!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Sep 2011, 19:36

marina wrote:And i believe in ET, People, L&S,Hola and all bc I also believe that the Easter Bunny is real!!!

ROFL Thumbs up!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:24

"Sources close to George," " insiders, " "and "friends" must also get the same script. They are describing her as a "guys girl,a girl every guy wants to date tomboy, laid back, has her own life, never seen George so happy and relaxed," blah, blah, blah. Funny they used these exact same phrases to describe Eli and Sarah. I wasn't around for the others but assume it was the same. She will be around until the Oscars, after that it will depend if he has any premiers.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:35

Pandabear, the same things were said of Ely and Georege and Crowford had seemed that Cindy said that George had never loved anyone like Ely and he would definitely marry her!! This has happened?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 22 Sep 2011, 20:59

I don't think Cindy really ever comments on George's girlfriends, I'm sure she rolls her eyes and wonders what his friends are in for next. She probably doesn't waste her time getting to know them because here today, gone tomorrow.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Sep 2011, 21:05

But this is
was reported by Mexican and American magazines! True or not true, Who will ever know?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 22 Sep 2011, 21:20

I think the romance between Stacy and George is only virtual, are almost always at least 1OOOOO km away, who knows FUCKING INTERNET. Because George's better this way PROBLEMS BETWEEN THE BACK AND SHOULDER TO PROPERTY AND WE CAN REMAIN TO CRY!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 22 Sep 2011, 22:00

Just say stacy and george were seeing each other on casual basis why is she and her people allowed to talk about it to People Magazine and Entertainment tonight but El, Sarah and Lisa, etc were never ever allowed to give interviews. Is there a double standard for Stacy. Just curious

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 22 Sep 2011, 22:19

They all gave interviews and ended up getting dumped by George. Sarah spoke toward the end and it ended right after. Eli took a while but she spoke and didn't seem to know when to shut up and that ended. I would think they would know to be quiet about their relationship but they seem to like the thought of fame and George has that. I don't think he says don't talk I just think he lets them hang themselves by talking.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 23 Sep 2011, 01:29

I have said this before I really think Stacy is around so Eli can't play the we are getting back together maybe card while on DWTS. Start a few rumours let people think you are trying to rekindle a romance but are being coy about it. Lot's of publicity could get people to vote cause they think George could show up etc. With Stacy being touted as the new girlfriend Eli can't do any of this. That is why I think things are being done a little different and why I really think she won't be around much once Eli gets voted off. George and Stacy are rarely together he has been out of the country she has been travelling around. No bikerides, no sushi seems they only ever date at George's house! We all know if George wanted this kept quiet he could off but clearly between the leaks and those staged pictures he wants people to think they are dating. For the time being this suits them both. George has deniability and Stacy is getting lot's of attention!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 23 Sep 2011, 04:41

pandabear, I think Cindy got to spend a lot of time with SL, I think she even liked her. The LA premiere of Leatherheads, Cindy was asked about SL and she replied in a very sincere way that she was very sweet and lots of fun, of course Rande wouldn't comment, and later pics came out of Sarah. My point being that after that I haven't seen Cindy with any of Georges dates much or heard her speak again like she did about SL. Must be hard to make a friendship, then have to end it in a year or less, why bother trying with all the GF's he goes through.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 23 Sep 2011, 06:45

She says:
"I was actually not really searching for a boyfriend ... I don't think about that [the future.] I live in the present moment. That was my New Year's resolution ... and it's worked out pretty good so far."

I think it is funny that she mentioned New Years here since they where all in Cabo together, Maybe that was what Cindi was saying to her in the picture on the beach. Stacy just live in the moment Betty will be gone soon. Rolling Eyes

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Sep 2011, 09:58

Interesting how they write this article to make it look like she said something she didn't. The only bits she said are in quote marks and the rest is the writer changing the slant of her comments to make it about George. For example they write that she "said that she is enjoying 'living in the moment' with the actor" which isn't true. She said she's 'enjoying living in the moment' but she's never to my knowledge mentioned 'living in the moment with George'. Thanks, Henway for the link.

From monsters & critics
Stacy Keibler `wasn`t looking for love` with George Clooney

By Frances Kindon Sep 22, 2011, 1:15 GMT

Stacy Keibler has admitted that she wasn't looking for anything serious when she first hooked up with George Clooney.

The 31-year-old former wrestler said that she is enjoying 'living in the moment' with the actor, who split with Elisabetta Canalis earlier this year.

'I was actually not really searching for a boyfriend,' she told People magazine, insisting that she isn't worrying about what the future holds right now.

'I don't think about that. I live in the present moment,' she said. 'That was my New Year's resolution... and it's worked out pretty good so far.'

So what does she look for in a man? 'I think just a good sense of humor,' she said. 'And polite ... I think someone who is genuine and honest and someone who likes to have a great time no matter what they're doing.'
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 23 Sep 2011, 14:36

Pics of Stacy in NY the 21th sept buying shoes :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 05:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 23 Sep 2011, 16:21

She sure seems to enjoy buying sneakers. Wait - maybe it's the photogs she's smiling at. Hello! Girl is learning.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2011, 16:48

Did anyone else notice she was looking at “AU Micro G Split Running Shoes”? Maybe she’s thinking about running? lol!

Hmmmm... Micro G.... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 23 Sep 2011, 17:33

The photos look staged or taken by a friend and posted does not look like she was caught off guard by a pap- maybe she gets a free pair of running shoes.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 23 Sep 2011, 17:49

Hmmmm Eli got Prada, Stacy gets running shoes. I know I would be upset.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 23 Sep 2011, 23:14

Now this was in my little newspaper, ... , have fun figuring it out: Link. Another one ???
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 23:16

Not nice, Atalante! Least you could do is translate it. You're just being mean.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Sep 2011, 01:32

Stacy looks like she has caught Eli's fondness for wearing sunnies indoors it looks rude and silly. The shots look more for promotion of the shoes not pap shots. I do agree Eli got Prada, Stacy has to make do with runners! LOL My mum used to buy the enquirier years ago I don't even look at I already know it's b.s. As for the butt shots of Stacy if you google her you will find plenty of shots of a near naked Stacy and plenty of butt shots! Girl loves wearing very skimpy clothes!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 24 Sep 2011, 12:08

pattygirl wrote:Not nice, Atalante! Least you could do is translate it. You're just being mean.

No, I wazzzzzzz falling asleep you donkey ! clown
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 16:35

Name calling isn't nice, Atalante. Could have waited till you were finished sleeping to post the article. Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:03

Thanks Google. Atalante's article translated. Just same stuff.

Clooney to his new loving ex: "He will break your heart '
Friday, September 23, 2011, 10:56
Source: radaronline.com

Still love George Clooney and Stacy Keibler

Elizabeth Daily, who in the nineties was a time along with George Clooney, the current girlfriend of the actor warned that time she messed with a guy like him. Stacy Keibler in her enjoy better the relationship before they gone forever.

"Enjoy everything from him but protect yourself from heartbreak" sounds in Star Magazine. "He certainly does not try to tame, you just ruined your time. When he was with me, he vowed never to marry. "Daily also relies Clooney admits that she still finds very attractive and sincere.

But maybe Stacy Keibler different than the exes of Clooney. She does not yearn for a wedding. When she met the actor, she was not even looking for a partner. Also, she indicated that she did not think about the future and still living in the present.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 19:26

Didn't Eli "not yearn for a wedding" when she first started 'dating' G?
She fulfilled herself with her dogs.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next