George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

+46
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Katarina
premiere
Elo
Sabby
anon.4
sarah ali
maria4
Lighterside
iamnoone
m4rose
janieb
fluffy
NotAvailable
Bidbod
fava
bellybaby
socimar
watching
macs
blubelle
Henway
lolo"layla"
Anja
sandwiches
Atalante
hathaross
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
lucy
doris day
cindigirl
laetval
it's me
pattygirl
Charley
lelacorb
Katiedot
marina
Natascha
Casey
Pari
lovelylois
melbert
Dexterdidit
50 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:38

thanks million time for the pics i so much like to see them together .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 3 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by Henway Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:39

MyGirlKylie wrote:
cindigirl wrote:OK Mygirl, I'll tap you on your shoulder. Get ready for the earth shattering focus on ET tonight. Probably all 60 seconds of it.

lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahaha your giving it a whole 60 seconds! I was thinking 20-30 or maybe don't blink! Do not blink they might get you.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 22:05

This is dated Aug 10 however I don't remember seeing it on ET's website last night. Could they have brought it back for the "big segment" tonight. It may have even been reworded since it talks about being spotted in Italy. LOL! 2-1/6 hours before showtime on the East Coast!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[color:6832=#666]By JACK SWIKER
August 10, 2011

George Clooney hasn't taken himself out of the dating game down after his relationship with Elisabetta Canalis ended, as he's already been rumored to be dating former Dancing With The Stars contestant Stacy Keibler.

In a new interview with People, reporter Carlos Greer talks about two of the hottest summer romances to blossom lately. Besides George and Stacy being spotted in both Italy and Los Angeles,

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 06 Sep 2011, 22:58

I guess I don't get why someone, in this case George, can't date or be friendly with who he wants for as long or short as he wants. Who are we to be so judgmental? Yes, he speaks on issues and for people who can't speak for themselves. He serves on panels for the U.N. Does that mean he needs to be perfect? Who is? We don't really know what goes on in his private life. We don't know when or where or why pictures are taken. And we sure know that gossip rags will say or do anything to sell mags or get people to watch their show. Maybe we should take a step back and look at his body of work, both professional and charitable and leave the rest to the bottom feeders.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:03

MyGirlKylie wrote:
pattygirl wrote: Is it just that you don't approve of his lifestyle, because if that's the case you must not go to many movies of any kind (except maybe Disney) because most Hollywood actors live similar lifestyles. They jump from girl to girl like Mexican Jumping Beans, or like fleas from dog to dog.

You can't even use that comparison. Some of those Disney Prosti-tots jump from one to the other too. lol!

Okay, you got me there, but I was thinking of Disney Animation not Mickey Mouse Club Alum.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:10

pattygirl wrote:Thanks for the pics, laetval. A question, did you notice how many of those pics are all at the 17 sec mark? How many different poses can you achieve in 1 sec.? I count 6 pics at 17 mark and 1 at 18.

Really need to see this.
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 23:26

pattygirl wrote:Okay, you got me there, but I was thinking of Disney Animation not Mickey Mouse Club Alum.

LoL. Thumbs up!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 00:29

MyGirlKylie wrote:
pattygirl wrote:Okay, you got me there, but I was thinking of Disney Animation not Mickey Mouse Club Alum.

LoL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol! I thought about the MMC,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 07 Sep 2011, 01:07

blubelle wrote:I guess I don't get why someone, in this case George, can't date or be friendly with who he wants for as long or short as he wants. Who are we to be so judgmental? Yes, he speaks on issues and for people who can't speak for themselves. He serves on panels for the U.N. Does that mean he needs to be perfect? Who is? We don't really know what goes on in his private life. We don't know when or where or why pictures are taken. And we sure know that gossip rags will say or do anything to sell mags or get people to watch their show. Maybe we should take a step back and look at his body of work, both professional and charitable and leave the rest to the bottom feeders.

We agree to disagree! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Sep 2011, 02:08

In the original broadcast ET said the pics got taken in Venice, next day they changed it to LA. I think it was probably that day she went for a bbq at his house. So no I don't believe these are pap shots or else we would have had loads of ones like these with him many girlfriends over the years. The timing is funny especially if these are older shots. She didn't to Como or Venice with him. So why now? Looks like two friends sitting at a table with a drink with some friends. It isn't some romantic date clearly there are others around them one with a camera! We will have to see if they show up together now these pictures are out there.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 02:51

Thanks Dex. As I said it before, I thought it seemed to be in LA. I have the impression they know the photos are being taken, he is an actor she is not and it shows in the pic she is hugging how she is posing (sorry, that's how I see it). I guess she didn't want to be called a bimbo, the fling of ____ etc... Maybe what she wrote on her stupid tweets (if the guy doesn't treat you well, explore your options---something like that), it was a way of her asking to make them "official" somehow. Let's see how this ridiculous and hypocritical story plays out. The timing is really odd as if it was planned to happen in between festivals and DWTS, just saying...

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 03:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 07 Sep 2011, 03:04

If George wanted to make Stacy official, there would be other options than publishing photos that were taken month(s) ago. For example, he could just take her on a bikeride or to dinner in a public place.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 03:12

Natascha wrote:If George wanted to make Stacy official, there would be other options than publishing photos that were taken month(s) ago. For example, he could just take her on a bikeride or to dinner in a public place.
true Nat. But why these pics are coming out now? is it her team leaking? does it seem he is fine with the leak? Why is that? Did his past relationship end up that bad? how bad? What did Eli have against him (if she has something)? Was he just testing his "audience's approval" to his new upgraded fling of to girlfriend of____? Time will tell... Really? He needs to grow up and live up his life to his beliefs (if he has any) and stop contradicting himself for the sake of his credibility for once. Nobody is perfect, none of us, but didn't he say he knows how to realize who his friends are or not? that's why I have the impression he has an agenda behind all of it. There is a proverb in my language that says that silence tells all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 03:18

Natascha wrote:If George wanted to make Stacy official, there would be other options than publishing photos that were taken month(s) ago. For example, he could just take her on a bikeride or to dinner in a public place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These pics are more advantageous to Stacy.

And LouisLane - maybe his silence and her absence so far does tell all.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 03:44

IMHO, these pictures were taken at Casa de Clooney, during his Sunday barbecue, probably right near his pool. I will assume that there are other people there (as is the norm on a Sunday afternoon) and they were just friends laughing and having a good time.

I think they were taken by paps w/telephoto lense from a distance away. Again, making something out of nothing. Doesn't look very romantic to me. Hugs at greeting when SK arrived(no kisses), then sitting at table enjoying a glass of wine (I don't think it was champagne as claimed. Wrong type of glasses - wine not champagne). We've discussed arm positions earlier.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 04:00

at least she is smiling non? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

just one hour ago...

Ps; what you ladies think now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 04:32

@pattygirl - they weren't taken by a pap from a distance. His house is on a hilll and surrounded by trees, masses and masses of trees, which I think have been planted to give maximum privacy. And the only neighbour within any sort of promimity has the back of their property bordering the side of his and the house is way beyond whatever fence there is and faces that neighbour, so the pool behind the house would not be visible. I doubt the house is visible from the neighbours property.

i think one of her girlfriends probably took them.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 07 Sep 2011, 04:49

why we should ask how those pics were taken ??? the point that they are together .........

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Sep 2011, 07:47

Not exactly lolo they were together a few weeks ago having a bbq. We haven't seen anything else of the two out at all. George has been away for a few weeks and no sign of Stacy. So they did see each other a few weeks ago as proof of the pictures other then that George has been out of the country. They were not taken by a pap but by someone at the bbq so yes it is puzzling George's friends don't usually leak these types of photos. Which makes some think it is probably Stacy it confirms that she has spent some time with George and it was her friends who started the whole they are seeing each other thing. We will have to wait and see if he takes her out in public when he is back in LA. Krista actually leaked some pictures so people would believe she was with George. George wouldn't take her on any red carpet and hadn't been caught out and about with her. If George wants to be seen with Stacy we should be seeing some pap shots that is if they are even still together.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 07 Sep 2011, 09:23

I'm trying to catch up here and I don't really understand why some people talk about PR to deal with the Canalis breakup and her appearence in DWTS ? did something happen that I missed ? I'm not following George enough so you could say I've got no clue, but why would he bother ?? (or even care for that matter, or even need it). His PR is pretty straightfoward for the next few months : 2 movies, a number of festivals/premieres and into the oscar season. New girls or old girls won't make any difference (... and we're pretty sure that girls are going to be around, aren't they always)

I mean obviously they're not alone here, they're with friends. And somebody was taking picture. And someone leaked them. End of story. Wouldn't be surprise if nobody comments after that. There's really nothing more to it (whatever their relationship is)

well, just MHO, as I saifd, maybe I don't have a clue...
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 10:00

The only thing I want to say is that it's nice to see him look happy. If she makes him smile like that, then it's a good thing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 07 Sep 2011, 10:10

Just to be different I say it is on. If taken by a pap, they will be credited when the photos hit the mags and blogs. I don't think he has even been papped at his LA place. I remember him saying that the driveway is long and it backs onto National Park so there would be very few options for paps to shoot into his home. Isn't that illegal in California anyway??

Just on the "group of people together it can't be a date" discussion. How many of his dates with either Betty and Sarah were just one on one? Not many. He likes and possibly prefers it to be a group of people together.

I say taken by pap in Italy back when they first hooked up. I think they look good together - at least this time around he looks happy and relaxed. I would guess that George (or Stan) most likely got wind of the shots and made a deal with ET (after the purchase) to hold off going public with them for awhile to give them some breathing room. Would not be the first time a tabloid made a deal with the star. Let's see if ET gets exclusive access to George and his red carpets for the upcoming films. Do you think ET would run private shots of a possible romantic relationship (as PG as the shots are) without his ok especially as they will want access to him on red carpets with two new films coming out? The shots might have been taken by a pap (he has a history of being "available" for candids when it suits his purposes and he may have just have had Stan organise the pap to be in the right spot at the right time) but the release of the shots is clearly staged and managed.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 10:47

Then why would ET have taken the whole piece off their website video (which says it is "daily full episode") - there is NO mention of the George/Stacy piece at all; AND why would the Oz edition have the teasers all the way through the program and then NOT SHOW ANY OF THE PHOTOS that we can see here - Nancy O'Dell does the voice-over and talks about them sitting with friends, drinking champagne, sunny day in LA i.e. everything the same as the US edition EXCEPT they show old pics of George and pics of Stacy at different events (different hair styles clothes) but not the ones that are here on this thread?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 07 Sep 2011, 12:31

Watched ET on TV at 7:30 pm last night (EST) while cooking dinner and they showed all the pics above of Stacey and George and they mentioned that they are together and happy.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 12:55

That is my point Socimar - the whole thing with the pics shown on this site ran last night in the US, but three and a half hours later, ANY MENTION of George and Stacy was deleted from the ET website video which has the caption "daily full episode" on it. And then another hour later, when the same episode was show on Australian TV, all the teasers were there, but the pics that are on this thread were not - they had been replaced by old pics of George from the Burn After Reading VFF arrivals and red carpet, from TIFF 2010 when he had the bandaged hand, and from one of his VERY early appearances at an Armani show, and various stills of Stacy. The voice-over talked about pics in sunny LA, of champagne glasses, of her arm on his shoulder BUT WE DIDN'T SEE THEM. If they are together and happy, why are these missing? I'm trying not to sound like a conspiracy nut from IMDb, but I am questioning why the VAST difference in the editions!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 13:17

Is it possible they didn't have the rights to show these pictures outside of the US?

When you buy pictures you need to specify which countries you can use them in. I think it's odd they wouldn't have bought international usage, but there you go. Maybe someone else got exclusive use of the pics in other parts of the world?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Sep 2011, 13:25

It is very odd. Here in Oz they showed the pics saying they would be on tomorrows show. Then tonight they didn't show the pictures just did the voiceover and now the video and pictures have been taken down off ET. It is very strange. They ran a promo showing the pics but then when it came to the main story didn't show any of them. I think it was one of her friends it couldn't have been a pap they were in his backyard. There is no way a pap can get shots inside George's house and not that close up if they could it would have been done way before now. It looks like they have been pulled. Normally when George introduces a new girl it is always through a bike ride or dinner pictures not these sort of pictures. I think something funny is going on.....Yes I think George looks happy in the pics but he is at a bbq with his mates and a pretty girl hanging off him. ET also said they expect to see more shots of George and Stacy smiling together which made me wonder if they had been promised something.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 07 Sep 2011, 13:26

They did show the pictures here in Oz last night but tonight they didn't show them and I think the same thing happened in the States with ET.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 13:28

Even if her friend took the pictures, the shots would still have been sold through an agency if that friend really wanted to get their money's worth.

I'm also not convinced that these were taken in George's back yard. My money's on Como.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 13:37

Too bad you couldn't get pics downunder, but the shots were exactly the same as what's posted here. We've analyzed them to death, they really tell us nothing other than, they were together on a sunny day in LA having some wine and laughing and talking with others. George looked very happy and relaxed and was enjoying himself immensely. What more can we ask for. HE'S HAPPY!Very Happy
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 07 Sep 2011, 13:54

I love that we have the first pics of them together - which I think probably could've been taken any time in the past couple of years, not necessarily in Como this Summer, or at the BBq. Haven't they know each other for awhile now? SK was in pics with Cindy C. in Mexico and the whole gang, so there have probably been many opportunities for pics together to have been taken.....
In any case, this is the first pic taken, and we have.............AN ARM CONSPIRACY!!!! Lordy, lordy. Didn't we have an ARM conspiracy with Eli's first George pic??!!!! Haha.....wash, rinse, repeat....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:01

Katiedot wrote:Even if her friend took the pictures, the shots would still have been sold through an agency if that friend really wanted to get their money's worth.

I'm also not convinced that these were taken in George's back yard. My money's on Como.

And if the friend wasn't interested in getting their money's worth? And I would think if they're sold either directly or through an agency to a TV tabloid gossip show which airs world-wide (according to their opening blurb) then that would give the TV show the right to air them wherever the show airs. Wouldn't an exlusive with ET which restricted the airing of them to the US make them less valuable than they'd be to magazines worldwide?

You could well be right about not being taken in George's backyard - every pic I've seen of his property which include stills from Dan Rather's interview for 60 Minutes, show mixed colour brickwork not of uniform size and shape. Don't know that I'd agree with Como though - her tweets from her Italian holiday didn't mention anywhere north of Rome I think, and lelacorb's timeline post didn't make a Como meeting probable, but Rome could have been a possibility. But then they surely would have been seen.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:11

Charley wrote:That is my point Socimar - the whole thing with the pics shown on this site ran last night in the US, but three and a half hours later, ANY MENTION of George and Stacy was deleted from the ET website video which has the caption "daily full episode" on it. And then another hour later, when the same episode was show on Australian TV, all the teasers were there, but the pics that are on this thread were not - they had been replaced by old pics of George from the Burn After Reading VFF arrivals and red carpet, from TIFF 2010 when he had the bandaged hand, and from one of his VERY early appearances at an Armani show, and various stills of Stacy. The voice-over talked about pics in sunny LA, of champagne glasses, of her arm on his shoulder BUT WE DIDN'T SEE THEM. If they are together and happy, why are these missing? I'm trying not to sound like a conspiracy nut from IMDb, but I am questioning why the VAST difference in the editions!

by Dexterdidit Today at 8:25 am+
----
-

It
is very odd. Here in Oz they showed the pics saying they would be on
tomorrows show. Then tonight they didn't show the pictures just did the
voiceover and now the video and pictures have been taken down off ET. It
is very strange. They ran a promo showing the pics but then when it
came to the main story didn't show any of them. I think it was one of
her friends it couldn't have been a pap they were in his backyard. There
is no way a pap can get shots inside George's house and not that close
up if they could it would have been done way before now. It looks like
they have been pulled. Normally when George introduces a new girl it is
always through a bike ride or dinner pictures not these sort of
pictures. I think something funny is going on.....Yes I think George
looks happy in the pics but he is at a bbq with his mates and a pretty
girl hanging off him. ET also said they expect to see more shots of
George and Stacy smiling together which made me wonder if they had been
promised something.

That's why I was questioning yesterday. Why staged? why leaked to ET only? It's a bit odd, but for those of you who follow this much longer, is it always like this? One wonders... Right after the tv show, she had a tweet with a smile, cryptic message? or just happy that now she can be linked to George or something else, lol. Aren't they all the same? I guess this is one of the reasons they didn't leak to E! Ted was adamant to not take this shenanigans seriously and even made a comment that Eli and Stacy had more things in common that we can see (something like that), hmmm. So far, Ted is mum about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:22

Charley wrote: And I would think if they're sold either directly or through an agency to a TV tabloid gossip show which airs world-wide (according to their opening blurb) then that would give the TV show the right to air them wherever the show airs. Wouldn't an exlusive with ET which restricted the airing of them to the US make them less valuable than they'd be to magazines worldwide?
The usage rights depends on what they can negotiate. It's possible ET wanted international but someone else had already bought exclusive rights in other territories first. The agency would try to get as much revenue as they can by selling to as many buyers as possible while balancing that they can get more money for exclusive use.

This is only speculating. I've no way of knowing what the reasons are behind this. It could also be that someone at Rosenfield and Associates is throwing one god awful temper tantrum and getting the pics pulled worldwide.

Or it could be that the pics are entirely faked and ET had to pull the images.

This is just another of those mysteries that we'll never have an answer to. As Pattygirl says, so long as he's looking happy in the pics then it's all ok.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:27

Another thought:

If it was just a case of international rights, then why was the whole piece, teasers and all, wiped from the ET website "daily full video"? The caption under the video says "first photos of Clooney with his new girl" but every single teaser and the piece is gone. If international rights was the problem, they could have shown exactly what we saw here in Oz, with an explanatory ticker at the bottom. The website video was up one hour before the ep was aired in Oz.

Last edited by Charley on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:32; edited 1 time in total
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:28

Katiedot wrote:As Pattygirl says, so long as he's looking happy in the pics then it's all ok.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:30

What does it matter when the pictures were taken? Maybe they were taken on July 8th as she was tweeting “I’m in heaven!” or on July 9th while tweeting “I’m the luckiest girl in the world!” or maybe on July 31st while tweeting “Good things happen to good people”.

My point is there are pictures of them together and it proves they want all to know that the stories circulating are true. It’s nice to see Clooney so happy and relaxed too! He deserves much happiness in his life. I can’t wait to see more pictures of them together smiling. He seems like genuinely a real good person. I doubt he has ever truly intentionally hurt anybody in his life. That Stacy Keibler is one lucky LUCKY woman. You can bet however this relationship goes that he will make sure that she is well taken care of. George Clooney does that for all the woman in his life. I don’t think any of his woman have ever walked away from him poorer financially or spiritually. Everyone knows that’s just not his style.

Plus ! They do look just fabulous together! I hope to see her on his arm on the red carpets. I for one cannot wait to see Ides of March and especially The Descendents this fall. I will be the first in line at my local theatre when they hit my town.

Last edited by bowhunter on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:32

Another mystery that will never be solved. Who's gonna give us the answer, huh?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:36

bowhunter wrote:

My point is there are pictures of them together and it proves they want all to know that the stories circulating are true. It’s nice to see Clooney so happy and relaxed too! He deserves much happiness in his life. I can’t wait to see more pictures of them together smiling. He seems like genuinely a real good person. I doubt he has ever truly intentionally hurt anybody in his life. Stacy Keibler is one lucky LUCKY woman. You can bet however this relationship goes that he will make sure that she is well taken care. You know George Clooney does that for all the woman in his life. I don’t think any of his woman have ever walked away from him less poor financially or spiritually. Everyone knows that’s just not his style.

This is just funny sarcasm, right?

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:39

bowhunter wrote:
My point is there are pictures of them together and it proves they want all to know that the stories circulating are true. !

Maybe they are together and it's a hot new romance, but these pics do not prove they want all to know that the stories circulating are true. They show two people who have known each other for years having a drink with other people. I've seen pics of George and Julia Roberts, George and Renee Zellweger long after their romance, George and Catherine Zeta Jones, George and Drew Barrymore that are just like these!

The fact that ET has changed their episode so much shows that something is amiss IMHO.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:46

German newspaper BILD got these pics but can't find on their website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The actor and the ex-wrestler
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: Are they a couple?
07.09.2011, 12:23 clock

Gay or not - heart-throb George Clooney, the rumors seem to care. He shows himself in public with ex-wrestler Stacy Keibler.

Hamburg. Are they a couple or not? The media already speculated all summer long, whether Hollywood star George Clooney (50) and the former wrestler Stacy Keibler (31) could be more than just friends. There were many rumors, no evidence against it. Now published the "Bild" newspaper photographs, which show the actor and the sexy blonde in intimate embrace.

Immediately after the presentation of his film "The Ides of March" at the Venice Film Festival is the 50-year-old to be flown to Los Angeles to celebrate with his loved ones

Only recently is the 31-year-olds have traveled to Italy to spend together with Clooney at his villa on Lake Como time. For in June had the heartthrob for almost two years of relationship with actress and model Elisabetta Canalis (32) separately. Stacy Keibler has also already had some experience in front of the camera, including a guest appearance in the television series "How I Met Your Mother" and in the movie "Big Momma's House 2".
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:57

Yes, there are pictures in the print-version of BILD, Germany's biggest newpaper/tabloid, but they don't have anything on their website, at least I couldn't find it.
And yes, they say that George "returned from Venice into Stacy's arms".
They should have looked at G's hair on these pics and the Venice-pics before writing this article...

Last edited by Natascha on Wed 07 Sep 2011, 14:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 07 Sep 2011, 15:02

I saw ET last night and it was clear that her hand was on his shoulder and his hand was reaching up to cover it.

They also said they were taken in LA. Didn't George has his back yard totally redone during the filming of Leatherheads? So, I don't think it looks the same as it did during the 60 Minutes interview. Also I have never seen papped photos from his home, so I assume someone who he let in must have taken them. I don't believe they are photoshopped to be in the same photo like the loonies at IMDB!

As to why they came out now--I find it hard to believe that has anything to do with the break up with Betty. Don't believe she has that much influence on G's actions. Hate to be cynical, but doesn't he have 2 movies coming out.....

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 07 Sep 2011, 15:37

He did an interview for a mag at his house during the SL timeline(funny how I follow the GC yrs. by GF's)can't remember the name of mag,but it shows his pool etc. IMO the who's he dating stirs up talk on the blogs etc. it gets people talking about his personal life and does bring interest to his professional life.
The GC/SK timeline is interesting to me because it proves that those of us that suspected GC/EC was ending long before 6/11were right, also proves to me that George shops for future dates while still in on going relationship. Don't mean that in a negative way, actors live a different life, they are on set for 3 months or longer, think that's why they have romances with co-stars or end up dating friends of friends it's convenient.
I believe that George is a wonderful man, friend, etc. but look out if you cross him! Think he is more than capable of getting even.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:18

My point is there are pictures of them together and it proves they want
all to know that the stories circulating are true. It’s nice to see
Clooney so happy and relaxed too! He deserves much happiness in his
life. I can’t wait to see more pictures of them together smiling. He
seems like genuinely a real good person. I doubt he has ever truly
intentionally hurt anybody in his life. Stacy Keibler is one lucky LUCKY
woman. You can bet however this relationship goes that he will make
sure that she is well taken care. You know George Clooney does that for
all the woman in his life. I don’t think any of his woman have ever
walked away from him less poor financially or spiritually. Everyone
knows that’s just not his style.

hahahahahahahahahah,funny sarcasm?
imo this is a teen ager dreaming a fairy tale..... a saint,a philosopher, a teacher,a benefactor,what more?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:36

Oh Doris, you sure do have a way with words! lol!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:37

I’m still wondering why no other tabloids/news reporters has picked up the story? Just checked and nothing… Could it be that it’s not going on?... I’m happy for George but I don’t think he’s that desperate of a man to need a woman on his arm 13 seconds after leaving one. He seems more independent than that.

@Doris Day, You are one funny girl! lol! Thumbs up!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 07 Sep 2011, 16:40

Has anyone checked Gossip Cop? They're usually there to verify or deny rumors. Or maybe it's just not a hot topic with anyone but us? lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:04

ciao girls...i was pulling the leg to bowhunter and her illusions about our beloved g
there is a wonderfus story ,a true story going on here in our wonderful country... the new scandal about great berlusconi is that they discovered that he gave 20.000 euros TWENTY THOUSANDS EUROS every month for i do not know how long,to a couple who purchased girls for him;the defense of our premier is that the poor couple was in a moment of difficulty and berlusconi is so generous....we can just laugh and hope that LORD calls him as soon as possible for our sake

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 07 Sep 2011, 17:05

I personally find the photo thing weird and cryptic, especially Stacy's smile on her twitter page yesterday and now what they are saying in Life and Style that she has met his parents. When did they have time to do that? He has been on another continent for the last few weeks. But my motto is "It is what it is in life" I personally will still watch his movies because his movies are the only movies my husband and I can agree to watch together.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next