George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

+46
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Katarina
premiere
Elo
Sabby
anon.4
sarah ali
maria4
Lighterside
iamnoone
m4rose
janieb
fluffy
NotAvailable
Bidbod
fava
bellybaby
socimar
watching
macs
blubelle
Henway
lolo"layla"
Anja
sandwiches
Atalante
hathaross
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
lucy
doris day
cindigirl
laetval
it's me
pattygirl
Charley
lelacorb
Katiedot
marina
Natascha
Casey
Pari
lovelylois
melbert
Dexterdidit
50 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 15:53

Casey wrote:Well, one thing for sure: these are professional shots, up close, personal, and professionally done. These are not pictures taken by a cell phone or someone peeking over the wall. These are professional, deliberate, and staged. They are, without a doubt, publicity pictures.

He doesn't manipulate, right? I'm sure Santa Claus would agree with that.

Well, I'm glad these pictures came out now. Saves me the $10 of buying a ticket to see his movie. Don't care about who he wants to sleep with or date, just don't piss on my leg, and then tell me it's raining.

Thank you Casey! That's exactly how I feel. It looks like his house in LA. But I don't know, those of you who follow his personal life really close can tell better. These photos are in the same style he was with Eli, but these ones are professional photos. As casey said they were staged!!!! And released on purpose.

Hey Clooney, your "fans" are well educated, intelligent and independent people. Please, do not make fun of our intellectual capability. Thanks!

ps: a movie about morality is personal to him, lol!. I am not a moralist, but choose your words wisely man!

Back to top Go down

Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos of Stacy Keibler and George Clooney

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 15:53

Yes you're right patty, so many poses at .17 for one second. George and Stacy must have been moving at lightening speed. LOL

Do the hugging poses remind you of another occasion? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 15:55

Just thought I'd bring this to the table:

In 1996, actor George Clooney decided to boycott Entertainment Tonight to protest the presence of intrusive paparazzi after Hard Copy did an exposé about his love life, violating an agreement he had with Paramount, which produced both shows.[6] In a letter he sent to Paramount, Clooney stated that he would encourage his friends to do the same.[7] Although Clooney has since ended his boycott, Entertainment Tonight has continued to broadcast video and photography taken by celebrity-stalking paparazzi, with some of the staff of Hard Copy absorbed into the staff of Entertainment Tonight after that program's 1999 cancellation.

LINK

One of Entertainment Tonight’s competitors is E! News. Someone should ask Ted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 06 Sep 2011, 15:55

pattygirl wrote:Thanks for the pics, laetval. A question, did you notice how many of those pics are all at the 17 sec mark? How many different poses can you achieve in 1 sec.? I count 6 pics at 17 mark and 1 at 18.

Really need to see this.

They're taken from pause mode from a private recording of the show, pattygirl.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Tue 06 Sep 2011, 15:59

cindigirl wrote:Do the hugging poses remind you of another occasion? LOL

What do you mean, cindi?
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 06 Sep 2011, 16:09

I just wonder, if these are PR-shoots to make their relationship official, why didn't he just take her to Venice, Telluride or on that boat trip on Lake Como?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Sep 2011, 16:31

cindigirl wrote:Yes you're right patty, so many poses at .17 for one second.
LOL! This isn't from a video, it's still photographs. The timings relate to when in the TV show they were broadcast, not when they were taken!

Natascha wrote:I just wonder, if these are PR-shoots to make their relationship official, why didn't he just take her to Venice, Telluride or on that boat trip on Lake Como?
My best guess is that these aren't official shots. We don't know where they were taken or who by or even if George was aware that they were being taken. I've looked through a paparazzo's zoom lens and could get a close up shot of someone picking their nose more than half a mile away.

Before we all start going totally crazy (well, by 'we' I mean 'yous' because clearly I have long ago lost what tenuous grip on sanity I may have had) please bear in mind that not everything you see or read is manipulated. Much of it is, but not everything. This doesn't have to have been leaked by anyone for any reason.

I know conspiracy theories are tremendous fun, but let's not get carried away.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 16:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a separator so it didn't read like I was addressing Natascha for the whole of that post)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 06 Sep 2011, 16:41

I just realized, his hair in these photos looks longer than in the Venice-pictures.
Here is just a littel theorie: Could it be possible that these pictures were taken during her trip to Europe by one of her friends?
I don't know why they were released now, but last week on German breakfast-television, there was this celeb-"expert" (I'm not an insider, so I don't know how much of an expert she really is).
She was talking about his appearance in Venice and that he wouldn't do any indiviadual interviews, just press-conferences.
Most people thought it was because he didn't want to be asked about EC and the split.
Now, this lady came up with a completely different idea: The story that Lisa Snowdon told about him and the boys naked in the bath. It might start the gay-rumours again and he didn't want to be asked about that.
So, maybe those photos were released to show: Look, I'm not gay, I'm into women?

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 16:55

Compare his hair style from Venice and Telluride this past week and these photos. These photos have thicker hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Sep 2011, 16:57

Just bringing the pictures over to this page for convenience

These are screen captures from the Entertainment Tonight programme. Many thanks to Clooney Diet for recording the show and taking these!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I want to know whose hand he's holding in these next two pics because judging by the the angle of the arm it can't possibly be hers.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 06 Sep 2011, 16:58

im sure this is not venice;we had total coverage for that; she was hidden in laglio? everybody on the boat and she stayed closed in a room?and then everybody arriving in venice on the boat to the hotel and she was already closed in the room? no,this is not venic

BUT
why are you so upset about the pics?which is the difference with all the other ex fake gf?do you really think hes a saint?why since yesterday everybody was happy for him in telluride with his prize and all the success he had and now some of you say that you will not go to see his movie just bc of some pics? and if the pics were old you will chnge your mind?
so its always a matter of jealousy!

hope this time my post will stay

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:05

They look like their having a good time, she may look like a blonde but her roots say not! Long leggy brunette, with brown eyes and a so-so career, staying true to type. Hope they find love and happiness for as long as it last!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:22

Doris, I do get what you are saying. I can only speak for myself. In my case, this is just a matter how he handles his break-up with Eli and the "beginning" of his new "relationship". In the past, I did not think he was in fake relationships, but now I do. Plain and simple. Watching his movies or not, has nothing to do with who he dates (since I followed his career for the past 17 years and never looked at his personal life before Eli came in the picture). It is just how he seems to manipulate the media for his own gain. If you ask me, it's a bit hypocritical to say you don't talk about your personal life, but you/ your friends leak photos and stories, etc. The timing is also interesting, right before Eli's birthday and DWTS premieres (am I correct?) + the leaking being related to one channel (ET!) that he wasn't in good terms in the past and is covering DWTS. He is not a Saint, but I think I can use my money for better things and not finance hypocritical agendas.

But, I am giving the benefit of the doubt that he can be (a bit) better than a hypocrite douche, Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:26

Charley wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Do the hugging poses remind you of another occasion? LOL

What do you mean, cindi?

Hi Charley, I was referring to the hugging pose with G and Eli when they first started dating.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:30

Third and fourth pic, G is giving Stacy his famous "shoulder nuzzle" which he gives to his female friends. This kind of tells me that she is a friend rather than a "lover." IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:34

For the hand-holding in those two pictures mentioned:
I don't think it's Stacy's hand, unless she has very long, expendable arms.
My guess is: They were together with a group of friends, somebody or something made George laugh and someone patted his back as to say: Yes, it's okay, we understand you.

Once again, we don't know why these pictures were released now and if this has anything to do with EC. And if so, we don't know what happened in that relationship and during the break-up so I don't want to judge about anybody.

@ cindigirl:
Maybe that's exactly what George wants to tell us with these photos: Yes, we know each other, but we are just friends, not more.

Last edited by Natascha on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:38; edited 1 time in total

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:37

Admittedly we have among us those who in their fantasy world, adore George. I am definitely one of those. Care, warts and all.

I don't understand though, why some of those who profess to be more interested in his movies, are determined to just write him off over some pictures of him with his latest bimbo. We really don't know when and where these were taken. Hug can be just the greeting of old friends, rest of pics could be friends enjoying themselves, having a few laughs. There is no hot action to be seen. What's the big deal. Again, innocent till proven guilty.

I love the actor, director, producer side of George and would not give up the opportunity to see one of his movies because he screws around a bit. I don't want him to be faithful to me, I just want him to give me enjoyable, entertaining hours of film to watch.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:54

She should know his track record so hopefully no one is leading anyone else on. They're 2 consenting adults. "If" there is something going on between them, then I say "Enjoy it while you can, girl."

No matter how nice he is or good at heart he is, his job is first and foremost. He's made no secret of that fact. As an actor/public figure manipulating the media and the general public's response is pretty much a requirement of that job, unfortunately. Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. IMHO

Besides if we boycott every celeb who is a hypocrite, we'd never watch another movie, tv show, never buy another CD or music download, etc. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 17:56

thanks MGK, I think you got my point of view. I am not saying I am going to boycott him, I am saying I am not spending my money on it, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:09

cindigirl wrote:Third and fourth pic, G is giving Stacy his famous "shoulder nuzzle" which he gives to his female friends. This kind of tells me that she is a friend rather than a "lover." IMO

The more I look at the photos, the more I agree. They were suppose to have known each other for a few years, so they would be good friends and be comfortable with each other and have "chemistry". The hug could have been a "hello" or "goodbye" hug. These could have been when she was in Italy early in the Summer with her friends. No reason for her not to have met up with George. They are at a round table, so her group could have been there, too.

But, yes, ET (def) and I'm sure George are using this for other reasons. It will be quite interesting how/why ET will claim they are from Venice. However, there is a good chance ET interns/employees may be checking out Clooney Forums and read the comments so I wouldn't be surprised if they may change the script of the hosts and not mention Venice.

I've read a comment on CU Forum (not sure if poster made the comment here, too) that an ET teaser once said "hot couples of the summer" and George was mentioned. However the next night he was not included. I'm sure ET will air the segment, but may not bring up Venice. LOL, we'll see.

Again, it makes all his award shows and premieres look stupid. I've never seen The American nor UITA because of EC. I'm still undecided about IOM and TD as much as I was looking forward to seeing both.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:15

I just saw the photos!! Shocked

First, thanks for post them Smile

Second, I dont understand anything!!!!! These photos are in his private life.... I read the ET thing but.....
I'm almost convinced that they are before going to Venice...
Seems George's house, but behind is a kind of pool or jacuzzi. He has both.

Finally, they seem happy... George looks happy Very Happy So tomorrow we gonna have like a special vid or story or more photos....??
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:18

Yep, I get why you're upset, LL. He says one thing, does another. Just don't write him off completely. Hopefully the good G outweighs the bad G.

We really can't tell anything about the pics either, except that they were together and having a good time. They could be friends, they could be lovers. Unless ET expands on their story, we don't know who else is there or how the pics were obtained. Also, we don't know for a fact who has been leaking the stories and now these pics. All the pics prove is at they know each other, the rest we just don't know. Let's (generally speaking, not pointing fingers) not get worked up over 'what ifs'.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:18

Well he's a better actor in his ... euh ... public life ! tongue
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:24

Wow - 72 users on line right now. All because of a picture of Stacy and G?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:25

Yeah, we going to see what happen with those pics soon... but I cann´t wait!!!

I always have the same feeling when I see George with a new woman, a strange feeling... I dont know whay! eventually disappears, but the beginnig is...
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:27

Wow - 72 users on line right now. All because of a picture of Stacy and G?

Maybe hahahaha, I have connected for it!! And I have a big test tomorrow... HAHAHA
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:28

If I could cast my vote, I'd go on record as saying it's "nothing" between them.

Look at all the rumors when G was seen with Sandra Bullock playing with her baby.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:28

I don't think he has anything to do with this story. I don't think he is even bothering with EC and her life, he has his own and is very busy.

More power to her and her pursuits, he done with her and doesn't need any fake relationship to look manly or prevent press on his ex. That is absurd. He is too huge a star for that D-list pettiness. He's had tons of ex girl friends before and its the media, the ex and not him that went with all that drama.

He is too big of a star to bother with such petty manipulations of an ex's life.

The media broke this hookup? (remember how so many used a ? in their articles) and new that they had these old photos. The hair style is not from the past few months. These old photos could be used anytime to make everything seem true. It sells, he is the most eligible bachelor in Hollywood after all so people will tune in to these stories.

He's been busy with work and they'd still push the story if he denied it. They already put forth that he is having the affair in secret so that allows them to push these stories about her and make them seem true with old photos.

If he really is involved with her he'd be glad to show it with recent outings, he is a single guy after all and she'd gladly be seen with him.

Wait to see what he does that says she's his lady, fling, etc.

Either way it doesn't change his talent and what this place is about. The girl friends things is just gossip and entertainment. The work is where the admiration comes from so stick with that.

Unless you know you'll be in his life as a mate then why should it upset you who he is with? That doesn't make sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:32

I don't give a rat's ass about his g.f.'s. Never have. I'm here to enjoy the new pics from the various festivals, and am looking forward to seeing more when he comes to town on Friday.

If I am to judge the pics I would agree with Cindigirl. They look like friends.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:37

Let's remember that ET has an agenda too, ratings. They can twist the story, or lack of, to make it seem like they have something groundbreaking just to get people to tune in.

IMO, from the screen caps we're seeing they don't have anything too earth shattering to reveal. They just happen to be the first one with pics that actual prove that they know each other.

Wake me when we get new pics from TIFF. Then we'll have something to get worked up about. super cool

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:42

MyGirlKylie wrote:Wake me when we get new pics from TIFF. Then we'll have something to get worked up about.

OK Mygirl, I'll tap you on your shoulder. Get ready for the earth shattering focus on ET tonight. Probably all 60 seconds of it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:47

cindigirl wrote:OK Mygirl, I'll tap you on your shoulder. Get ready for the earth shattering focus on ET tonight. Probably all 60 seconds of it.

lol! Zzzzz
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 06 Sep 2011, 18:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney: on Keibler and on campaign season
The Ides of March played to medium plus reviews in Venice. Not bad. The Descendants however was very, VERY well received in Telluride this weekend. Most agree, at this early stage, that George Clooney will earn another Best Actor nomination for this performance, on top of whatever he may get for Ides.

This is George at the panel on Saturday in Telluride. He looks good, relaxed, pure sales mode. And you know, he’s one of the best at it.

This is Stacy Keibler, George’s rumoured girlfriend, in LA on Friday night. Long, LONG legs. Anyway, the two have yet to be shot together but there’s been some buzz this morning that an entertainment news programme has secured the first pictures. Not sure how legit this is but if that’s actually the case, we should know by late afternoon, and since the magazines close tonight, the embargo should lift by Wednesday morning. Just in time for TIFF.

I wonder if that means George is moving to the next stage of the strategy. To start integrating Keibler into the publicity plan. But what’s the downside in going this publicity circuit totally single?

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text from the link)

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 19:06

sandwiches wrote:I don't give a rat's ass about his g.f.'s. Never have. I'm here to enjoy the new pics from the various festivals, and am looking forward to seeing more when he comes to town on Friday.

If I am to judge the pics I would agree with Cindigirl. They look like friends.

I agree, Sandwiches. And someone else talked about her arm having to be super long for him to hold her hand over his shoulder. Definitely an odd angled arm load. scratch I think someone else’s arm is there from the other side. But, I love George, he’s the most interesting person, funny, talented and generous beyond what all of us truly know. I consider this another play on words. Reading We don’t know what actually went on between these two and personally, I don’t care. Concentrating Stacy said on twitter, “… a girl has to consider her options.”, or something to that effect. Laughing out loud Maybe this is her option to get a little more publicity? I really don’t think this is Georges doing. Shit hits the fan But he won’t come out and talk about his personal life. If he’s in a relationship with her, she would have been with him if not in Venice, surely in Telluride. It’s too close to home not to have been the place to show her. But nothing, no reports and George is the one that rescinded their “no pics” ruling. Maybe he wanted us to know he was there alone… This is so funny! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 19:37

@Sisieq and Casey: it looks like a photo taken while she visited his home in LA. it does look really staged.
MyGirlKylie wrote:Yep, I get why you're upset, LL. He says one thing, does another. Just don't write him off completely. Hopefully the good G outweighs the bad G.

We really can't tell anything about the pics either, except that they were together and having a good time. They could be friends, they could be lovers. Unless ET expands on their story, we don't know who else is there or how the pics were obtained. Also, we don't know for a fact who has been leaking the stories and now these pics. All the pics prove is at they know each other, the rest we just don't know. Let's (generally speaking, not pointing fingers) not get worked up over 'what ifs'.

Exactly MGK. Americans are really fond of talk the talk and walk the walk. I really am too. Actions speak louder than words. Also, a very good proverb. If this is just for ratings or PR or whatever reason beyond understanding, Stan or someone from his camp will comment on it... or not.. depending on his agenda...

@ secondhandsmoker:

Either way it doesn't change his talent and what this place is about.
The girl friends things is just gossip and entertainment. The work is
where the admiration comes from so stick with that.

Unless you know you'll be in his life as a mate then why should it upset you who he is with? That doesn't make sense to me.
First of all, Read what MGK wrote and what I wrote (it's not about talent, it's about character). Secondly, If someone here dreams in dating him, she must either be an actress/waitress/model (cough!)/escort. That's the only shot she's got lol! (we have discussed this exhaustively).Third, the next option that someone would have high hopes to date him is to be delusional and/ or those who keep him on a pedestal, and find excuses to his contradictions. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Finally, i am still giving the benefit of the doubt on this shenanigans. It's about time that HW people stop the manipulative behavior (many great actors don't do that, do they?!)

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 06 Sep 2011, 19:49

It seems everybody is getting worked up about things, but if it is not with stacy it will be another sarah, kristen, Ec, Lisa, etc. I think three things, my opinion That DWTS is using the pictures now for ratings, ratings, ratings. Stacy is tired of everybody not believing their hook-up and her people think this will jump start her career or GC is using it so he can now start taking her to red carpet events. Anyway it is the same old stuff with him.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Tue 06 Sep 2011, 19:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If it´s not with Stacy it will be another one so...
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:11

Katie, RE your ? "who's arm is it". My first impression is that George had his right arm bent at the elbow and across his chest and its his hand. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:20

Sisieq, it's my impression to. It's his hand and he is holding her hand. Nice pictures.

Anja
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:25

Hi Sis

In the first picture, I could be convinced it's her hand he's holding. It's not that difficult to put your arm around someone else's shoulder:

The problem for me comes with this next picture where the arm bends away from her, whereas of course if it's joined to her shoulder in the way that I like to think of as being traditional for arms, then it would have to be bending towards her:

Of course it's possible it's just a bad camera angle, fake shading and that the picture is cropped in a way that seems misleading.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:28

LOL, I was never thinking he was holding her hand. I guess I'm looking at it wrong. I won't be home in time for ET, but will watch later on for the repeat airing.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:38

Maybe you are right. She must have a veeeeeeery long arm. Let's wait for the show and more news.

I go to bed now.Sleep Good night from Germany!

Anja
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:46

lovelylois wrote:It seems everybody is getting worked up about things, but if it is not with stacy it will be another sarah, kristen, Ec, Lisa, etc. I think three things, my opinion That DWTS is using the pictures now for ratings, ratings, ratings. Stacy is tired of everybody not believing their hook-up and her people think this will jump start her career or GC is using it so he can now start taking her to red carpet events. Anyway it is the same old stuff with him.
lol! well said lovelylois, specially the last part...

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 06 Sep 2011, 20:56

I'm in love with George, it's nice, charming, funny, but I still consider him a man not a God (in this case I would love not) and then he also knows his limits on being neither with nor without a woman, gets drunk, does not take responsibility with a woman (or does not want marriage or children) but I like the same. Maybe because it's just a dream ..... if it really ...... maybe I'd run!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:04

Whoa! We now have a lovelylois and a louislane?

This is just a storm in a tea cup. He can date who he wants when he wants and doesn't owe fans anything other than good films.

As for these pictures, we really don't know that there's any agenda behind them at all.

I don't think George gives even one second of thought to Canalis now that they're done [to be honest, I don't think he spent much more than one second of thought on her while they were still together those last six months judging by the photos] so if he and his team were behind this then it would have had nothing to do with that.

Likewise, no need to 'prepare' people for a red carpet appearance. You just appear.

Stacy, I guess, gets some more coverage out of this.

Likewise, ET get good viewership figures. Maybe it's sweeps week and they were holding onto the pics to get the ratings?

Or maybe the pictures finally surfaced, for whatever reason.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:10

Gee, folks, I can't for the life of me, why any George Clooney fan would not go to see one of his movies because of one of his girlfriends. His GFs have nothing to do with his performances on the screen. Why would you not want to see him act? Is it just that you don't approve of his lifestyle, because if that's the case you must not go to many movies of any kind (except maybe Disney) because most Hollywood actors live similar lifestyles. They jump from girl to girl like Mexican Jumping Beans, or like fleas from dog to dog.

Katie, your post beat me, so I'll add to my reply by saying I agree with you completely. As you say, he owes us nothing except a good performance, which I feel is always forthcoming. Everything else is our angst or happiness, depending on issue.cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:26

But you are forgetting he has his "political" life, too. No, none of us are totally perfect, but for a public person, everything should all go together.

He wants his fans to like him, well for some of us, that includes everything about his life. I don't go to alot of movies because I can't afford to and, yes, because I don't like how someone lives their personal life. By supporting one's movie is saying everything else is okay. IMHO.

Last edited by sisieq on Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:28; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:28

pattygirl wrote: Is it just that you don't approve of his lifestyle, because if that's the case you must not go to many movies of any kind (except maybe Disney) because most Hollywood actors live similar lifestyles. They jump from girl to girl like Mexican Jumping Beans, or like fleas from dog to dog.

You can't even use that comparison. Some of those Disney Prosti-tots jump from one to the other too. lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:33

sisieq wrote:But you are forgetting he has his "political" life, too. No, none of us are totally perfect, but for a public person, everything should all go together.

He wants his fans to like him, well for some of us, that includes everything about his life. I don't go to alot of movies because I can't afford to and, yes, because I don't like how someone lives their personal life. By supporting one's movie is saying everything else is okay. IMHO.

Watching always describes it best! tongue

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Sep 2011, 21:37

MGK: lol!

Katie: lovelylois has been here for a while, she just doesn't post as much as I do, lol.

Sisieq: well said!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next