George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Toronto Film Festival 2011

+28
mimi1970
Charley
Lighterside
Casey
lolo"layla"
Merlin
watching
Sabby
lucy
premiere
sarah ali
iamnoone
hathaross
lovelylois
Henway
macs
fluffy
lelacorb
cindigirl
it's me
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
melbert
pattygirl
Vilma
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
laetval
32 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Toronto Film Festival 2011 - Page 3 Empty Re: Toronto Film Festival 2011

Post by iamnoone Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:31

only posting a link because i'm positively ignorant of licensing etc

Stacy Keibler on the red carpet for ides of march [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(geez i hope my link works this time LOLOL)

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 05:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:33

he looks goooooooooooood!!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:34

lol! she had a stylist to dress like this? lol!

Thanks iamnoone!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:36

i don't like that dress , i find it kinda sl*tty!!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:38

Carpet is clearing off now... no sign or information about Stacy at all. Don't know...

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:39

Why do women put that oil crap on their legs? It looks ridiculous.

Rolling Eyes

I got my Internet back up and running just in time. LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:39

NO sarah?! really? what would expect of a girlfriend of_____? especially this one with all the stunts and leaks...please... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:41

there are a few more on getty images, they didn't show up under george clooney only under stacy keibler.

I have to say, it seems a tad short for an occasion like this? I wouldn't know but if I had her legs & figure I'd be showing them off too!

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:42

Stacy is there but I didn't see her with George... there's a pic on this page, scan down, in a black short dress, alone... LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:43

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:43

i mean , she looks ridiculous here , why do i find each girlfriend of his have a BAD STYLE especially when they are with him on the red carpet? , they all share the same thing "really bad style",,,
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:45

So far no pictures of them together. I bet they are just friends... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:46

Moor proof they are a couple there together. What people saw last night and this morning, they slept in the same room and she's at his premier. That's proof ladies. Accept it.

I like the dress and shoes. I don't know why they aren't together on the red carpet but, they are definitely together in Toronto and will be back in L.A. If someone claims all the things that were this summer and now tonight and you don't deny it then you are showing that its true without getting into it.

They are there together, in the same hotel and room and seen out as a couple. They are an item, period. I wouldn't be stupid to accept that they are not.

When he himself says they are not and never have been then I would accept that they aren't but he has had all summer to and didn't so they are, period. He has to say they are not like others do when the papers lie about them being in a relationship. Its easy. Others do it all the time to stop people from accepting they are a couple when they are not one, duh!

A-listers especially do it when they don't want people to think they are dating someone they are not. Neither one ever denied it and they are there together, 2+2 = they are a couple and have been since the rumors started. As simple as that.

Last edited by Nosey on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:49

thanks cinderella, she looks pis*ed off in one of the photos. She won't show up on the red carpet by his side, I doubt because she said in the past she liked to date taller man, she loves to wear her high heels. lol!

She only has the legs to show, so you will see how elegant she will look in every red carpet. lol! OMG this is the most pathetic thing I've had to endure, I knew George had to move to something as bad as Eli...

ps: the number of the photo she is pis*ed is 124406866
, I thought she is a guy's girl who always smile, who's always happy! lol!

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:49

Cinderella wrote:So far no pictures of them together. I bet they are just friends... lol!

maybe she's still denying their relationship?? lol!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:56

Would look a little classier on the red carpet, if the dress was around knee length. With so much of the back showing, you shouldn't show so much leg. Instead of a premiere, she looks like shes going to a nightclub. What is up with the bruises all up the front of her legs?

Pic link

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 05:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:57

Nosey wrote:Moor proof they are a couple there together. What people saw last night and this morning, they slept in the same room and she's at his premier. That's proof ladies. Accept it.

I like the dress and shoes. I don't know why they aren't together on the red carpet but, they are definitely together in Toronto and will be back in L.A. If someone claims all the things that were this summer and now tonight and you don't deny it then you are showing that its true without getting into it.

They are there together, in the same hotel and room and seen out as a couple. They are an item, period. I wouldn't be stupid to accept that they are not.

When he himself says they are not and never have been then I would accept that they aren't but he has had all summer to and didn't so they are, period. He has to say they are not like others do when the papers lie about them being in a relationship. Its easy. Others do it all the time to stop people from accepting they are a couple when they are not one, duh!

A-listers especially do it when they don't want people to think they are dating someone they are not. Neither one ever denied it and they are there together, 2+2 = they are a couple and have been since the rumors started. As simple as that.

Hey Nosey, as a newcomer I would suggest to you to accept people have different opinions. As you said, many of us follow his career ina long time, others follow his personal life longer and they know the script. That's what we comment on it. I would also suggest to you to agree to disagree in a respectful way, that's how things are here. Drink 3

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:58

also the fabric of the dress , looks sooo cheap , and also the details of the back...
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:58

MyGirlKylie wrote:Would look a little classier on the red carpet, if the dress was around knee length. With so much of the back showing, you shouldn't show so much leg. Instead of a premiere, she looks like shes going to a nightclub. What is up with the bruises all up the front of her legs?

Pic link

good points, no only that but the dress is completely tight. For someone who is a model (cough) for so long, she should know how to dress up a bit better... bruises, could she be wrestling with George?

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:10

i have to agree with mygirlkylie, I'd have been just a tiny bit classier about showing things off maybe a longer skirt with a slit, or gather up a bit (i am no fashionista either no idea what terminology to use) i think she'd have been very elegant with her hair put up & with a dress a bit classier/dressier.

*if anyone saw how i dressed in RL they would be laughing their butts off at what I said up there. clown

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:13

I can't believe she had a stylist and choices of different dresses and she chose that? Sorry it is unflattering and looks like something a stripper would wear. The makeup isn't good and neither is the hair. Not walking the red carpet together could be George's way of pretending this is a private relationship which if it hadn't been leaked etc some could believe. It is a game let's not be pictured together or walk the red carpet then people will think it is more serious etc. Umm no still seems more like a rebound fling to me. And I can't believe I am going to say this but this outfit makes some of the ones Eli wore actually classy! Ok you can pick yourself up of the floor now. And Nosey how do you know they had the same room and slept together? Were you there? We aren't stupid and most of us have been through this a few times. It doesn't make it serious with George just another one of his flings and this time on the rebound. They had no problem being apart for a few weeks when George wanted a holiday but now he is back in town he is seeing her. This reminds me of Krista......At least for Stacy there are plenty of red carpet events ahead so maybe she will get that walk, although I suggest she wears flats when standing next to George.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:18

Dex, thanks for bringing that this is a game. I am glad I saw this coming far far away. All the leaks in the beginning... I can recall that in the beginning of his relationship with ELi fans thought she was classy etc and she did not talk until it was pretty much settle as a relationship (If I recall well). I am dying to admit this, but Eli looked classy comparing to this one. WHY to use all that oil if she has such natural pretty legs?!

ps: As I said before, I will leave the forum pretty soon, but I would love to keep in touch with many of you (if possible).

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:22

She isn't walking the red carpet next to George because she'd tower over him. I've always liked what Stacey wore and thought her clothes really flattered her. However, she looks like a hooker in this getup. I seriously think George picked this outfit out. This "friendship" is seriously going to do her a lot more harm than good.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:23

L why r u leaving????!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:25

Wow! My duh and stupid was at myself not any of you. I don't get why it would be a game. Its a pattern from what I've seen, not just here but at other sites for a few months. I actually found this site from another site.

I was curious about him. He seems like he like being single and dating actresses and models. I don't get why it would be a PR stunt. You are single date and be seen with whom ever you like.

She is obviously special to him since he brought her there and has been seen several time and in several places over the years. No way they are just friends.

The reporters in different articles said they wee in the same hotel and room and out as a couple.

I was just following his love life to gt to see what kind of guy he is and I have my answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:32

Would of liked to see them together, those heels look high! George has dated tall women Jen( model) was 5"9 or 11 really tall, but was never pictured with George at least not standing! Maybe he doesn't want to walk the red carpet with a date because it takes so much attention away from film and co-stars? Seems like he is ready to move on with his life and leave the Eli years behind, not gonna be that easy to do unless she gets voted off DWTS early on. Still think this whole hook up is off, either they've been more than friends longer or George started romancing her via cell and text while still with Eli. Here we go again, the mans fast, one sure way of getting everyone to forget(stop talking about) the old, is to bring in the new. The man doesn't need a PR team, he's a one man show.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:35

I have seen Stacy look so much better then this. The outfit is just wrong on so many levels. George has his own version of what friends are you will find. He can and has slept with a woman and do what most of think is dating and then say they are just friends. He rarely if ever will admit anyone is his girlfriend. He won't speak about them and barely acknowledges them. They probably are sleeping together and seeing each other in some way, but this will go the same way as the others. Stacy wants to be a wife and stay at home mother that alone starts the clock ticking very loudly on this "relationship". She could be around a couple of months maybe a year. Stacy will get work and we will get stories about how in love they are...same old same old. He isn't however walking the red carpet with this one yet the last couple have made their big debuts on the red carpet with George. So he is mixing things up and yes it seems like they are playing games! The funny thing about them being out as a couple is that someone got pictures of George talking to Jason and Stacy was supposed to be there somehow she doesn't manage to show up there though. Funny hey? We may see pics of them together at the afterparty but I think George is playing this one different.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:43

Dex, when I was looking at the pics of him and Jason, IMO Stacy could of been standing next to George with Jason blocking her out of shots. Take a good look at the pic were George has his head turned it looks like he is looking at someone standing next to him, Jasons head is turned in the same direction.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 03:59

I think they are very good friends and like each other’s company. But as far as a serious relationship, I don't see it. I think they've both been through bad relationships recently and now they can compare notes and help each other through his difficult time. Not that he’s hurting or anything but it is nice to have friends around that you can count on. And I think she’s a pretty girl, very pretty in the face! And the dress, I loved the back and she has a very nice figure but I would have worn something a little more elegant… if... I was going to be on the red with George. If I was not going to accompany him on the red, I have a little black dress. It’s tight, but longer. It’s a crisscross pattern by Calvin Klein. It covers everything but still looks sexy! So be a little easier on her. That’s got to be difficult!

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 04:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 10 Sep 2011, 04:00

Maybe george did not walk down the red carpet with Stacy because her outfit scared him. She looks like one of those vamp costumes for Halloween.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 04:02

Lucy: I noticed that too. His left shoulder is way up the rest of the body.

sarah ali wrote:L why r u leaving????!
Sarah, I didn't know this is the George I have followed the career for so long. In a way, I am glad Eli got my attention in a bad way because it shows what/how he is. I am not a conformist , coming from a family of strong and independent women and seeing how he "uses" his personal life when it suits him, offends me as a woman and an admirer of his work. More importantly, it offends me as an art's lover. I've been involved in arts throughout my life, have many friends who are struggling artists and I have tremendous respect and love for arts and artists who truly are devoted solely to the art. I believe that true artists are driven by emotions and feelings (sensible and soulful people who are passionate for the performing arts) and I don't see this coming from George who seems to be calculating and egocentric and everything he says or does has his own agenda. I have too much respect for arts and for myself (as his audience) to be a conformist to all of it. This ( and his past ) BS is so wrong in so many levels. Sigh...

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 10 Sep 2011, 04:08

i had seen that too in him , i hope he changes and finds the right person for him , even if that's impossible to happen lol and in either ways that's ur decision and i totally respect it and agree with it too , but don't go sooo far , wanna see you here in every once and awhile, cuz i don't wanna miss ya! Hug1
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 04:18

The right woman will never want him because of all these women and how he carries on. He doesn't seem the faithful, sincere type.

A real woman would never put up with these things. Unless the right woman just want the life style and nothing real. I would never have him. He is fling material and not marriage material, that's for sure.

I too am not pleased with how he handles women. Its not how men you would marry treat women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 04:34

George Clooney poses on the red carpet before the screening of "The Ides of March" at the Toronto International Film Festival
LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 04:46

Before they hit the red carpet on Friday, the cast of the political drama The Ides of March had cocktails at Grey Goose SoHo, a pop-up lounge on Duncan Street. Don’t let the “pop-up” tag fool you, though: The club is awash in marble, leather and oriental rugs – nothing ad-hoc about it, and the guest list was strictly invite-only. George Clooney, the film’s star and director, was there, of course, although his new lady-love Stacy Keibler (a former WWE wrestler, who did a stint on Dancing With The Stars) wasn’t on view. Instead, the actor spent time with guests including locals such as the Richler clan (Noah and his mom, Florence) and Hollywood power players such as Harvey Weinstein and CAA bigwig Bryan Lourd. Co-stars Philip Seymour Hoffman and Paul Giamatti were also on hand, holding court on a couch and mugging for photos.

Ryan Gosling, meanwhile, the poster-boy for Ides, hung out with the ladies: co-star Marisa Tomei, dressed down in a print dress, and actress Kate Mara, who you could say was somewhat un-dressed in a see-through Dior gown. “I love this dress but it's a scary wear,” she said of the strategically placed sequins. Speaking of fashion risks, Evan Rachel Wood, who plays a political intern in Mr. Clooney’s film, said her men’s-wear inspired suit almost caught fire on one of the candles at the club. “I've caught fire at these things before,” she noted. Mr. Gosling was less wary. Not a minute later, he lit up his first smoke of the party with just such a candle.
LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 06:42

Nice to see George looking gooooooood on the carpet!

With regards to Stacy WTF is up with that dress? It makes her look cheap.

@Louis: how is George "using" his personal life? As far as I can see he's done EVERYTHING fans posting here in the forum have wanted him to do: he's dating under the radar, he's not making any public statements, he's trying not to be seen with her and is certainly not taking her out publicly. This is what so many posters here have suggested he did.

Remember that the most common comment about Betty (and Sarah Larson in her time) was that fans could accept (or ignore) his appalling taste in women but we're angered by the fact that he parades them so publicly. So many posters pointed to Matt Damon and his wife as a great example. Now, it looks like George is doing exactly that yet somehow that's still not good enough!

Do we seriously expect him to be celibate? Because I think that's an unreasonable demand.

He's single and he can date anyone he wants to. He's done everything possible this time not to rub it into our faces that he has a new girlfriend, what more can he do?

It's not his fault that the media will pay ridiculous amounts of money for pictures of him with a girlfriend and will jump on every rumour and try to make it true.

It's actually our fault. If we weren't so interested, the pictures wouldn't sell and the publications wouldn't care.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:11

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:13

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:14

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:16

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:18

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:20

George looks awesome and Stacy needs to fire her stylist!

They probably didn't walk the carpet together because she would tower over him Razz

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:26

Cinderella wrote:Because it has not been confirmed yet by George? We're looking for confirmation... Hearsay is not confirmation. IMO
Then you're going to have a long wait. He never confirms who he dates.

What he does do is issue a denial when rumours get too much. Now we're well past the rumour stage and have photos of them together and endless reports by media and onlookers that they're together, but no denial.

Sabby wrote:George looks awesome and Stacy needs to fire her stylist!

They probably didn't walk the carpet together because she would tower over him Razz
LOL - agree with the stylist comment. Not sure about the towering over him bit though because he used to walk the red carpet with Lisa Snowdon and she's about 5'10" or 5'11" too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:36

I think Stacy overthought the dress. 1st carpet / offical outing as the gf and she was probably stressed about getting it right. I mean, who would think an reasonably simple snug fit black dress would go wrong. A little detail on the back to make it red carpet ready instead of your average little black dress. When she got out of the car she should have given it a tug down to it sat smoothly. The lipstick is not great but the hair is a necessary evil - if she wore it down, the back would not have been seen. if she wore her hair up so the back could be seen, she would have seemed over dressed. Not a great choice but at least she wasn't falling out of the dress.
And with those legs, I doubt the girl regularly wears outfits that come to the knees.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:39

Here's the e-online video:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:41

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:59

The reporter snub - that was done with good humour. Thankfully not like the "I have a right to earn a living" tanty he threw a few years back.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 10 Sep 2011, 09:05

Oh Snap! George Clooney Takes a Reporter to Task
Fri., Sep. 9, 2011

Don't try to be slick with George Clooney in interviews, you'll just get your dignity handed to you on a plate in front of, well, everyone.

During a press junket at the Toronto Film Festival today for his flick with Ryan Gosling, Ides of March, Hollywood's hottest bachelor was asked a question that caused him to respond with wit and sarcasm, which was funny for us.

The reporter in question? Not so much.

So what'd he ask?

"Which is harder, directing or dating in the spotlight?"

Harmless, right?! Eh, not so much.

"Well, that's funny, I knew someone would do it. I'm a little disappointed it's you. I mean, everyone is a little ashamed of you right now," Clooney says, right before asking what the reporter's name is so he can mockingly say, "The hard-hitting interview by Paul Chi."

We were almost a little stunned to see Georgie so standoffish on the question, but then we remember that he's just being funny and obviously doesn't want to discuss why Stacy Kiebler is joining him in Toronto.

Watch the clip to see how it all went down!

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 10 Sep 2011, 09:06

IMO she's got knobbly knees Very Happy
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down