George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016

+7
Donnamarie
Had.e6
Hebe
LizzyNY
annemarie
melbert
party animal - not!
11 posters

Go down

Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 Empty Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016

Post by party animal - not! Sun 06 Mar 2016, 11:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=39]Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber[/size]

He's currently hard at work on the promotional trail for his latest film, Hail, Caesar!
And while his schedule may have forced him back to Los Angeles, away from the wife Amal in the UK, George Clooney was able to find some decent company in the form of Cindy Crawford and her husband, Rande Gerber.
And it seems that the 54-year-old actor enjoyed the quiet catch-up at Nobu in Malibu greatly, as he was seen cutting a relaxed figure as the trio strolled out of the high-end eatery on Saturday night.
Scroll down for video 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+6

In the company of friends: His schedule may have forced him back to Los Angeles, George Clooney was able to find some decent company in the form of Cindy Crawford and her husband, Rande Gerber

Obviously having enjoyed a catch-up at the luxurious restaurant, the Ocean's Eleven star and his two friends emerged into the evening air before going their separate ways in true Tinsel Town style.
Hopping into the back of two idling and luxurious SUVs, George and his two friends bid goodbye to one another before being chauffeured away in different directions.

And while he may have be spending a fair amount of the year in his mansion in Berkshire, the Kentucky-born star appeared to have fallen easily back into the laid-back and sunny groove of LA.
Ditching the winter wardrobe in favour of something more suited to the California Climate, the Oscar-winning star opted to keep the heat at bay whilst still remaining effortlessly suave in a lightweight suit.
See the latest George Clooney updates as he enjoys an evening with Cindy Crawford

+6

A relaxing catch-up: And the 54-year-old actor appeared to have enjoyed their quiet catch-up at Nobu in Malibu greatly, as he was seen cutting a relaxed figure as the trio strolled out of the high-end eatery on Saturday night

Favouring a dark two-piece, the actor went for a classic all-black look as he rounded his relaxed look off with an open-neck shirt.
And while it the sun may have firmly set as the group left the high-end Japanese eatery- co-owned by fellow A-Lister Robert De Niro - George added a defining A-List hint to his look with a pair of box-framed sunglasses.
Cindy, who recently turned 50, looked absolutely stunning in a simple all-white jacket and skirt combination.

+6

Going their seperate ways: Obviously having enjoyed a catch-up at the luxurious restaurant, the star and his two friends emerged into the evening air before going their separate ways in true Tinsel Town style

+6

Schmoozing with style: While George may be spending a fair amount of the year in his mansion in Berkshire, the Kentucky-born star appeared to have fallen easily back into the laid-back and sunny groove of LA

+6

Classic style: Donning a dark two-piece, the actor went for a classic all-black look as he rounded his relaxed look off with an open-neck shirt

Meanwhile her husband of 18 years, Rande, opted for an almost identical ensemble to Geroge's - even sporting an open-neck shirt.
[size=14]The actor's triumphant return to his former singleton stomping ground follows the release of his latest work, the Cohen brothers directed, Hail, Caesar!

The send-up of Hollywood's '50s golden era sees George cast as a studios ageing leading man, Baird Whitlock, who while a hit with audiences can't seem to master his lines.
The film centres around a fixer for the studio trying to avert disaster by tracking down George's character, who has gone missing.
The comedy has met critical acclaim, with the likes of The Guardian's Peter Bradshaw declaring it 'richly affectionate and very entertaining', while Variety's Justin Chang labelled it 'a gorgeously crafted romp through vintage Hollywood'.

+6

Time to leave: Hopping into the back of two idling and luxurious SUVs, George and his two friends bid goodbye to one another before being chauffeured away in different directions[/size]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 20:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics and edit title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 Empty Re: Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016

Post by party animal - not! Sun 06 Mar 2016, 12:17

Photos from East News show that Amal was there too. But no link is available. Sorry!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 Empty Re: Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016

Post by melbert Sun 06 Mar 2016, 13:55

I saw a set of pictures on another site, and the pictures they had including Amal were from a previous outing some months ago.

The article above leads us to believe she was not there -

"And while his schedule may have forced him back to Los Angeles, away from the wife Amal in the UK, George Clooney was able to find some decent company in the form of Cindy Crawford and her husband, Rande Gerber."
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 06 Mar 2016, 14:50

The pictures with Amal may be old but I have never seen them before. I think the pictures are recent since we have no pictures of them all at Nobu.

Last edited by annemarie on Sun 06 Mar 2016, 15:41; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 06 Mar 2016, 15:17

Mel, go to http://www.eastnews.pl put Clooney in the search bar, and see what you think.

Not sure what other site you're looking at, girls...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Mar 2016, 16:05

Still looks like a different time to me.  No raindrops on windshield.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 06 Mar 2016, 17:12

Yeah different time if you look behind the driver you don't see Amal.  In the other pictures you can see her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 06 Mar 2016, 19:33

After looking at those pictures I think Amal may have been there if you look at them you can't see who is on the otherside of George when they are going to the cars. so I think she was there they just couldn't get any good shots of her. 

As for the windshield the driver may have dried it before they took off. 

Why the daily mail said she isn't there I don't know maybe they weren't paying attention. This is the daily fail after all.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 06 Mar 2016, 20:50

annemarie - I think you're reaching. Amal only appears in the car in one shot, but not in any others - in or out of the car. The DM headline clearly says "Party of Three", and since they love plastering her picture all over their pages I don't think they'd miss the chance if she was there. I don't think she was. I think the car picture was from another time.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 06 Mar 2016, 21:34

Lizzy actually she is in the first three pictures, the third there only a little bit of her face she is behind the sun visor you can see her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Sun 06 Mar 2016, 22:07

I am perplexed by the feet in the DM picture. It looks to me like a male and female shoe can be seen below the open car door. Perhaps there is another woman either behind George or obscured by the door. Could it just be my imagination?

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 06 Mar 2016, 22:10

Hebe that is probably Amal she was there they just didn't get good shots of her. She is out of view of the cameras on the other side of the car.

I think the paps know who Amal is so if they say she was there she was. I think I got thrown because there were no full shots of her.

I should also know better than to believe the fail they obviously have no clue what they are writing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Had.e6 Sun 06 Mar 2016, 22:43

I found this it's the same pics DF posted , is it possible that Amal was there ? Paparazzie usually post videos after DF publish the news but I couldn't find any although it looks like there was alot of them .
Had.e6
Had.e6
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 07 Mar 2016, 00:15

annemarie - Maybe she was there and somehow sneaked unseen into the car, but I find it hard to believe that not one pap caught a picture of her. It looks like they all came out of the restaurant together, so why wouldn't she be with them if she was there? Strange.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 07 Mar 2016, 00:36

Since that mechanical voice couldn't pronounce things, she couldn't see the invisible Amal either.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Mar 2016, 01:16

Maybe more pictures will come out of the evening and we will know.

The photographer only got pictures of them near and getting into the cars none of them walking out of the restaurant. By that I mean out the doors of Nobu.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 07 Mar 2016, 04:03

I think the Daily Fail got it wrong.  I looked at the pictures from eastnews and definitely Amal is there.  In fact when you touch each individual picture a heading comes up stating Amal and George out with Cindy and Rande at Nobu in Malibu.  In both the DF and eastnews shots George is wearing a black shirt and jacket and the visors on the car are down.  There's no water on the windshield but you can see water droplets at the base of the glass where the wipers are.  

All these pictures were taken just as they were getting into the car.  Obviously Amal had already started to walk to the other side of the car.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 07 Mar 2016, 11:46

Obviously
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 07 Mar 2016, 12:18

Baby needs ME.... I don't know who the latest dark haired woman is .... But I am deeply hurt and bothered I have been ignored yet again!...

Does this mean I have to wait another TWO years....crying uncontrollably.....

Botheration !!!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Mar 2016, 12:50

They got three shots of her in the car , maybe the paps arrived as they were leaving. 

The paps didn't get great shots sometimes they don't .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 07 Mar 2016, 13:26

What Would He Say wrote:Baby needs ME.... I don't know who the latest dark haired woman is .... But I am deeply hurt and bothered I have been ignored yet again!...

Botheration !!!

waiting  for ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Party of three: George Clooney enjoys a relaxed evening out in Malibu with Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber 06. March 2016 Empty Pics from east news

Post by Had.e6 Mon 07 Mar 2016, 14:13

Last edited by Had.e6 on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 15:09; edited 2 times in total
Had.e6
Had.e6
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Mar 2016, 14:55

Thank you Had.e6.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Had.e6 Mon 07 Mar 2016, 15:21

You are welcome , the Photos are from this site 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You guys mentioned it above .  Hope i'm not doing any wrong, I did not know how to add the  site link to the pictures but they have their name on each pic .
Had.e6
Had.e6
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 07 Mar 2016, 16:04

Not sure you can post copyrighted/marked photos without permission?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 07 Mar 2016, 17:38

it's me wrote:
What Would He Say wrote:Baby needs ME.... I don't know who the latest dark haired woman is .... But I am deeply hurt and bothered I have been ignored yet again!...

Botheration !!!

waiting  for ?

Everything...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Mar 2016, 20:20

LizzyNY wrote:annemarie - Maybe she was there and somehow sneaked unseen into the car, but I find it hard to believe that not one pap caught a picture of her. It looks like they all came out of the restaurant together, so why wouldn't she be with them if she was there? Strange.
Going on the premise that the death threats might be somewhat true, if only marginal.....
.A) George sure as hell would not leave her alone in London, regardless of how much extra security he hired
B) if she was with them, he may be keeping her on the down-low, making it difficult to photograph her-thus confirming her location.  Would explain why he's in the front seat and she in the back.

Then again, maybe I've had too much coffee today and my brain is over caffeinated.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Mar 2016, 20:34

She is in the seat next to George behind the body guard. Daily mail picture shows George in the second row.

I do think security may have something to do with the way they came out car doors open so they could just get in.

It must be hard to have some crazy threatening your life and I'm sure George has taken every precaution to keep his wife safe. In this day we live in anything is possible people will go to extremes.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Mar 2016, 20:42

we may be assuming the worst- maybe this is just another rumor, as someone pointed out earlier.  maybe she has pms/bloated and looks pregnant, maybe she was in a pissy mood.

we have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on our hands, ladies!!!!!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Mar 2016, 21:56

Wise words in your first comment, Pigpen, and who knows whether there are often risks with such work - but as Amal said herself she may not always sleep easy at night, but she thought the work was more important, otherwise she'd be prosecuting traffic violations for a quieter life........

But I think a news black out where we don't know where they are does no harm either from a security point of view.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Mar 2016, 22:11

True we don't need to know where they are it is their life. I think we just like to solve puzzles and George is good at keeping us guessing .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 10 Mar 2016, 22:57

Ooh, Lorna, was that your leg and shoe at Nobu....?!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down