George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA

+2
isogotit
Nicky80
6 posters

Go down

Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA Empty Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA

Post by Nicky80 Tue 12 May 2015, 06:27

Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA

After a wild week of birthday festivities for her actor husband George's 54th birthday, it is back to work for Amal Clooney.

On Monday, the British barrister was seen at Los Angeles International Airport catching a flight to Belfast, Ireland for her next human rights case.

The 37-year-old Columbia Law interim professor recently concluded her teaching term in New York City and has resumed representing her high-profile clients.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jet-setter: Amal Clooney was seen at Los Angeles International Airport catching a flight to Belfast, Ireland on Monday
Amal - who is usually spotted in elegant business attire - showed off her chic casual wear in a sleeveless white lace top and wide leg denim jeans.

The stylish star topped her look with a plaid newsboy cap and accessorized with silver shoes.

She had her hands full with a black leather shoulder bag and purple coat in addition to her carry-on luggage.

Although her famous spouse did not accompany her to LAX, he is reportedly expected to join Amal in Belfast where she will be representing a group of 14 men claiming they were tortured by the British army during The Troubles in 1971.
Street style: The 37-year-old showed off her chic casual wear in a sleeveless white lace top and wide leg denim jeans
Flight fashion flair: The stylish star topped her look with a plaid newsboy cap
According to UK's The Guardian, Amal is a member of the legal team on behalf of former republican suspects who were allegedly subjected to inhumane treatment during internment in Northern Ireland. 

She 'will accuse the former prime minister Edward Heath of authorising the use of torture and forced to listen to constant loud static noise, deprived of sleep, food and water during internment.'

In the coming weeks, George - who married Amal in September 2014 - will be joining his wife to Belfast as he recently expressed his eagerness to travel to Ireland. 

'I'm definitely going to make a visit this summer. Amal has been several times, so she can show me around,' he said.

''I'm embarrassed that I've never been properly there before now. I've been talking about going there for years and Bono has been trying to get me to do a bike ride around Ireland with him.' 
Ready to take off: The British barrister had her hands full with a black leather shoulder bag and purple coat in addition to her carry-on luggage

Belfast legal firm Kevin R Winters & Co called in Amal to take on the case.

On a more positive note, the Tomorrowland star - who was born on May 6 - rang in his latest milestone year with famous friends - no doubt with many bottles of his Casamigos Tequila - at a private LA estate on May 9. 

The Clooneys invited an exclusive group of celebrity pals to his sprawling 7,354 sq ft home, which he has kept since his days on NBC's hospital drama ER. 

A source said the guests and the birthday boy spent the evening 'mingling and laughing while smooth jazz and lounge music played in the background to set the mood.'
Solo for now: Although her famous spouse did not accompany her to LAX, George is reportedly expected to join her in Belfast
High-profile: Amal will be representing a group of 14 men claiming they were tortured by the British army during The Troubles in 1971
George and Amal also celebrated the premiere of his latest film Tomorrowland at the Disneyland Resort where they rode the theme park's Space Mountain attraction. 

'[Amal's] been here more than me. My favorite ride is Space Mountain, which we are going to go ride on today,' he shared.

And asked how he had spent his first birthday as a married man, he said: 'By drinking, unfortunately!'

So what gift did Amal give her husband? Clooney set the record straight on Thursday after reports surfaced that she gave him a lavish birthday present.

During an Extra interview with Mario Lopez he shot down reports that Amal had bought him a brand-new pricey Porsche 911 GT3 RS and a large state-of-the-art blender.

'Ummmm, I can't tell you,' George first responded when asked what birthday gifts he was presented with by Amal.

'But it wasn't a Porsche. Did you see that? Didn't get a blender, didn't get a Porsche. What the heck?' he joked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA Empty Re: Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA

Post by isogotit Tue 12 May 2015, 17:59

Don't like that hat on her. Looks extremely tired and thin.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA Empty Re: Amal Clooney heads back to work after husband George's weeklong birthday bash ...as she displays trim frame jetting out of LA

Post by Hebe Tue 12 May 2015, 19:17

She does look very tired but I think they have both had a very busy time lately. I like that she is wearing that pretty top from Zara that she wore before she was married. I think she wore those shoes about that time too.

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Tue 12 May 2015, 21:33

[derogatory comment deleted by katiedot]
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 12 May 2015, 21:51

She is thin  calling someone anorexic is unnecessary when you don't know her. She looks tired she has had a busy few days and she has to do work for her cases .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 15 May 2015, 12:53

Space Mountain is not a good idea for his back. The Teacups are as wild and crazy as he should get in Disneyland. Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down