George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow

+22
Skeeter
pandabear
jd68
LornaDoone
PigPen
Nicky80
Cece42
iamnoone
What Would He Say
Hebe
cupcake
annemarie
fava
Way2Old4Dis
/
Jenn
melbert
Katiedot
Sevens
Joanna
party animal - not!
Silje
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow

Post by iamnoone Fri 28 Nov 2014, 18:31

could party animal have meant pics of George & Elizabeth Canalis back when they were dating with the same hat?  I seem to remember now seeing the hat before.  not intending to insult anymore!  (edit for clarity)

FOUND IT? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by iamnoone on Fri 28 Nov 2014, 18:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit for clarity)

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney spotted at Heathrow

Post by iamnoone Fri 28 Nov 2014, 18:41

LOLOLOL!!   I am leaving my post as is for humors sake but mercy my syntax made a little funny 

"back when they were dating with the same hat"  Oh my Razz

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 28 Nov 2014, 19:43

If he's going to keep that damn ugly ass goatee then here's my suggestion:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 28 Nov 2014, 20:05

iamnoone wrote:could party animal have meant pics of George & Elizabeth Canalis back when they were dating with the same hat?  I seem to remember now seeing the hat before.  not intending to insult anymore!  (edit for clarity)

FOUND IT? 

That's so funny.....it looks as if George is pushing EC
towards the Facial Waxing salon !

lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 28 Nov 2014, 20:10

iamnoone wrote:could party animal have meant pics of George & Elizabeth Canalis back when they were dating with the same hat?  I seem to remember now seeing the hat before.  not intending to insult anymore!  (edit for clarity)

FOUND IT? 

So he had the hat already 2010. Unless someone can come up with an older pic?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 09:32

How amazing that so many people hate the hat and immediately blamed Amal for him wearing it! My spouse doesn't pick out my wardrobe, and I don't pick out his.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sat 29 Nov 2014, 09:54

No, but you can prevent your spouse from wearing really bad stuff.

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 29 Nov 2014, 10:35

jd68 wrote:How amazing that so many people hate the hat and immediately blamed Amal for him wearing it! My spouse doesn't pick out my wardrobe, and I don't pick out his.
He had the hat since 2010 at least so we can't blame Amal for it. Did Elisabetta buy him the hat? Or did George buy it himself because he thought it would make him look cool like Brad?

Who was before Betta, Sarah?  Can anyone remember the hat before 2010?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Nov 2014, 11:12

Same jeans as.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Nov 2014, 11:44

Good for her for wearing something more than once. This insistence that just because she had money she can't wear anything more than once is an affectation pushed on celebrities by fashion designers whose only goal is to sell more stuff.

that the public has this expectation too just shows how brainwashed we've become.

I hope she shows up in more repeat outfits.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 12:24

I'm sure she has more than one pair of the ripped jeans.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:43

Are ripped jeans still in fashion?  I knew they were a couple of years ago.

And the beige jacket in the Heatrow pics is that a snakeskin jacket? The jacket has shoulder pads which makes the upper part of her body look wider but the lower half of her body looks like a child's body.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:48

ripped Jeans is still in Fashion. I still see it in stores when I go Shopping.

I don't think the lower part looks like a child body. She looks normal to me.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Nov 2014, 14:26

I have a very narrow bone structure (but unfortunately without legs up to there!) and a bust, but the rest of my body doesn't look so great after three children!

Ripped jeans are THE thing, and they also happen to be the best fit

Apparently these might be Rag and Bone.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 29 Nov 2014, 15:57

no offense to any of the posts re: her repeated torn jeans, but   Zzzzz .          Just MO

Last edited by PigPen on Sat 29 Nov 2014, 16:13; edited 1 time in total

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 29 Nov 2014, 16:12

party animal - not! wrote:I have a very narrow bone structure (but unfortunately without legs up to there!) and a bust, but the rest of my body doesn't look so great after three children!

Ripped jeans are THE thing, and they also happen to be the best fit

Apparently these might be Rag and Bone.......
I'll lend you my legs, if I can borrow your bust from time to time.  Hello!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Nov 2014, 16:52

Thanks for your opinion but everyone else can comment on what they think of her ripped jeans or if they are in fashion or not.  I'm sure some of your posts are boring to others but they have the good manners not to make a snarky comment about it.

Yes pigpen speaking to you.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 29 Nov 2014, 16:55

So I'm assuming we've exhausted the topic of this thread as there doesn't seem to be any new pictures posted of them at the airport.  We can only conjecture where they might have been going until someone finds new pictures or comments about their location.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 29 Nov 2014, 22:48

Silje there is a blog about what she wears and where you can buy if you can afford.  Just google Amal Alamuddin style and you will find it.  It is a really great blog.  The person that owns it does a great job.  The coat is actually a pink snakeskin.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeeter Mon 01 Dec 2014, 13:35

Silje wrote:
PigPen wrote:His face has aged greatly.   Looking more and more like her father instead of a new groom.  Just MO.
 The white beard and the hat isn't helping. He looked younger at ComicCon.  I don’t know what he is thinking with this new look?Maybee get better roles as a caracter actor if he is less good looking? That was Sean Penn's advice to Josh Brolin according to an interview Josh did a few years ago. 

Surely the new look can't be to make new wife happy? He is 17 years older then her. She dresses like a young girl and he dresses like an old man, which makes the age difference seem even bigger.
Hate that she is wearing Real Python skin Jacket, never okay to buy or wear animal skins ever, IMO.
Btw, Taylor Swift wants her ripped pants,Tshirt and shoes back! Very Happy
I bet he is wearing Casa Amigos tshirt under that Hoodie, his favorite shirt too.

Skeeter
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 01 Dec 2014, 14:24

I agree that the goatee is not working for him. George used to look great with a beard. Back when he was with Elisabetta and he was still filming The American he grew a beard for what was the opening of that movie. He look so good in that beard. But last he had a beard at the Oscars (when he was still with Stacey) the look was not the same. Too much gray. it makes him look much older. But George I don't think is vain and he probably likes the freedom of being able to grow facial hair whenever he pleases, especially if he's not working on a film. He has in the past had everything growing on his face. Think he likes to change up his looks from time to time. But it's not as attractive as it used to be.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 01 Dec 2014, 14:56

Whenever he's grown a beard in the past, it's been a full one, not the mustache/goatee thing. That's why I'm hoping it's for the movie; I think he's playing an actor who's in a period Roman movie, and the goatee is a common depiction of men in that time.

I don't think this looks bad. It just doesn't look as good as his scruff or his previous facial hair ventures. And it's no longer salt-and-pepper, which I think is sexy as hell. It's just salt, which is just barely attractive, let alone sexy.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Dec 2014, 15:14

I think it just makes him look much older than he really is. He's only 53! That isn't old at all, but George looks like he's in his 60s with that white beard. I wonder how old Nick was hen his hair went white. Maybe it's hereditary.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Dec 2014, 15:16

George - goatee - yeah...

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 01 Dec 2014, 15:24

I think George and Nick have both said in the past that they gray early. George said during his last promotion tour that he was surprised how gray his beard came in that time. That's another reason I don't see him doing it just for shits and grins. He's a vain man with a young wife. He wouldn't want to look a day older than he is.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Dec 2014, 15:33

Way2Old - I agree he wouldn't want to look so much older than he really is - especially on screen where so many people would see him and think "Man, he's old!". So, I doubt it's for a film. Maybe he just didn't feel like shaving for a while and thought he wouldn't get caught.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 01 Dec 2014, 15:43

But don't you think he'd have facial hair to play the part of the Roman (or the actor playing the Roman in the movie-in-a-movie) in 'Hail, Caesar!'? They can do a dye job on it, but he'd have to grow it out first to get ready.

I'm just guessing. I can't imagine he'd do this for no reason, or that Amal would sit across the table from him and not wonder if the next thing he would do is take out his dentures.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 01 Dec 2014, 16:17

Way2Old4Dis wrote:But don't you think he'd have facial hair to play the part of the Roman (or the actor playing the Roman in the movie-in-a-movie) in 'Hail, Caesar!'? They can do a dye job on it, but he'd have to grow it out first to get ready.

I'm just guessing. I can't imagine he'd do this for no reason, or that Amal would sit across the table from him and not wonder if the next thing he would do is take out his dentures.

I thought it was the Greeks who had beards and that the Romans were clean-shaved.  So what "part" is GC playing in the film inside the film?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Dec 2014, 16:23

Way2Old -Didn't think about it like that. Yeah, I guess he'd need to grow it out first. Or, they could glue something on. Wouldn't be the first time someone wore a fake beard.

Dentures? Eww! Very Happy.

Silje - Don't know if the beard is for the film or not, but Hollywood isn't known for accuracy. If the Coen brothers want him to have a beard for some reason, he'll have a beard.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 01 Dec 2014, 16:32

I think George would grow it for the hell of it. And I don't think he cares how much older it makes him look. He's not the kind of guy who fusses with himself too much. I know the beard he had at the Oscars when he won for Argo was for the part he played in MM. So maybe it's for the film. But I thought he doesn't start shooting his role until January.

Too much gray has grown in and the scruff does make him look too old. Too bad cause I always like the facial hair things he does from time to time. Tho not a big fan of any of his moustaches at all.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 01 Dec 2014, 16:34

Silje wrote:
Way2Old4Dis wrote:But don't you think he'd have facial hair to play the part of the Roman (or the actor playing the Roman in the movie-in-a-movie) in 'Hail, Caesar!'? They can do a dye job on it, but he'd have to grow it out first to get ready.

I thought it was the Greeks who had beards and that the Romans were clean-shaved.  So what "part" is GC playing in the film inside the film?

You're correct on a historic basis, of course. But even though Alexander ordered his soldiers to be clean-shaven, there were periods when the Romans went through their beard/goatee times. And movies don't exactly go for accuracy all the time, obviously. They go for a look.

I'm just conjecturing. I have no idea what George has to look like for the Coens. It just makes sense to me.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Dec 2014, 17:40

Donnamarie wrote:I think George would grow it for the hell of it.  And I don't think he cares how much older it makes him look.  He's not the kind of guy who fusses with himself too much.  I know the beard he had at the Oscars when he won for Argo was for the part he played in MM.  So maybe it's for the film.  But I thought he doesn't start shooting his role until January.

Too much gray has grown in and the scruff does make him look too old.  Too bad cause I always like the facial hair things he does from time to time.  Tho not a big fan of any of his moustaches at all.

Am I not remembering right (CRAFT or CRS?), but I don't remember a full beard like he wore at the Oscars being in the film.  Just this 'stache look:

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 18:08

Yep Melbert, I think the had the full beard first for the Oscars and then he shaved it to 'stache..... It was a big surprise to see him like that  affraid
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 01 Dec 2014, 18:35

Melbert I thought at the very beginning of MM he was in an auditorium speaking to a bunch of government types in Washington, I presume, and he had the full beard. It was before he went overseas and had the stache.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 19:03

OH YEAH now I remember too. You are right Donnamarie. It was at the very beginning. Oh...how could we forget...You know what that means...we have to watch the movie again Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 01 Dec 2014, 19:09

I think the only reason I remembered the beard is that I just watched the movie again about 2 weeks ago.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 01 Dec 2014, 19:52

Stand corrected.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 02 Dec 2014, 03:33

So are George and Amal still at Heathrow?  Or have they moved on so we can too?  brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Dec 2014, 16:49

LornaDoone wrote:So are George and Amal still at Heathrow?  Or have they moved on so we can too?  brahahahaha

Wherever they are, I bet they joined the Mile High Club
on their flight !

Coolio Love3 Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 03 Dec 2014, 02:34

Okay perhaps because it's late and I'm tired I have a question....well sorta.  I get why celebrities wear sunglasses to cut down the flash from the cameras, but my question is, how in the flip flop do they walk with them on when it's dark outside?  How do they not run into things or trip over stuff or run into people?  I have tried it and believe me, I was a major klutz.  Okay, going away now.  Discuss.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 03 Dec 2014, 02:37

At least in this situation, the area they were walking through was pretty well lit, so stumbling probably wasn't an issue.  I'd think the camera flashes are even more jarring/headache-inducing when your eyes are used to the pitch dark from the ride over than during the day, so shade are probably necessary at that point.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 03 Dec 2014, 20:20

I moved the discussion about the movie to the thread below

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 04 Dec 2014, 18:35

It never ceases to amaze me how George can go stealth when he wants to be.  Been days since the airport.  Not a sighting or mention since.  Good job George!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2