George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX

+8
annemarie
zzz
melbert
kat19
Joanna
Way2Old4Dis
Alisonfan
Katiedot
12 posters

Go down

George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX Empty George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX

Post by kat19 Mon 23 Feb 2015, 22:51

Somebody on twitter spotted them at LAX today, so looks like they are flying out to NYC today...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Follow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Chanthana‏

[ltr]@chanthana[/ltr]

The Clooneys were in front of me in TSA security at LAX. Amal is even lovelier in person! #alittlestarstruck

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 19:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected George name)

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX

Post by Nicky80 Tue 24 Feb 2015, 06:25

Don't you love twitter Very Happy  If there are no pics for sure there is a post to inform us hehehehe I like.....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney spotted at LAX

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Feb 2015, 06:41

Yup! Sounds like they were flying commercial, too. I wonder where we'll see them next?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue 24 Feb 2015, 11:04

No picture, and not mention George. Big mistake look FAKE to me.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:20

Doesn't "the Clooneys" include George? Or has Amal completely usurped the use of his name? 

"Clooney" still means "George" first to me. Amal is the add-on.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:57

I think it is nice that someone didn't take a picture of them , there are people who respect George's privacy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Feb 2015, 14:05

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Doesn't "the Clooneys" include George? Or has Amal completely usurped the use of his name? 

"Clooney" still means "George" first to me. Amal is the add-on.

The Clooney's mean both George & his wife Amal.

I took my husband's name and would hate to be called "the add on"
because I'm much more than that.
As I think Amal is to George.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Feb 2015, 15:02

Well yes. 'The Clooneys' means the both of them (or however many of them there were - for the sake of this occasion I'm assuming it was just the two of them and not Nick, Nina and the rest as well).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 24 Feb 2015, 17:08

Yeah... I was being a sarcastic asshole to who(m?)ever it was that said "George was "not mentioned."

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 07:08

There's a PICTURE of them that another passenger seems to have taken from inside the plane to NYC at this link.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kat19

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 09:30

This is a very old photo from last November 2014 from London to LA flight. Same clothes. George Clooney has a goatee.
If you read the comments of the Tweeter who Twitted, she says no photo taken.

So seems like a PR team is misleading.
Of course flight possibly true. Just great effort to convince as this photo was taken over 3 months ago. 

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 09:42

So here is another photo from November 2014 Heathrow to LAX collection, like the Twitter photo above which is not linked to the Tweet at all but not sure why Fenchies Fans just randomly posted it.

[offensive post deleted - katiedot]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 25 Feb 2015, 11:50

I don't believe Amal is short I believe her height is 5 ft 7 inches that is not short.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:13

So, is this old too?

Last edited by melbert on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:14; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:14

I didn't state she is short. I wrote she is about 5ft9 natural height when she slouches, or 5ft10 straight.

[offensive statement deleted - katiedot]

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:20

Yes, melbert. That photo is part of the LON -LAX series in mid-Nov 2014. Over 3 months old. Look at George's goatee & moustache. Someone did try to retouch it with photoshop, but it is there.

ZOOM.
It's not part of the Tweet...if a genuine sighting at all.

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:37

I think the height difference is fine when I think towering I think several feet taller not one to two inches.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:45

Yes, I respect others' opinions, of course.
[offensive comments deleted - katiedot]
He certaiinly doesn't radiate happiness either.

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:47

Yes, you're right. She has a long torso, and short legs - as do I, except I'm five foot nothing. Still wouldn't mind looking like that.

The pic above is where His Nibs is just straightening himself after spotting something about her dress he was sorting, and there are many thousands more where she is not significantly taller a la Keibler, albeit that she has a longer neck than His Nibs. I would guess that she's 5' 7-8.

But guess what? His Nibs doesn't care. He loves her.

It would be really nice if this forum rose above the often shallow types of character assassination we see so often in so-called 'gossip' mags desperate to
sell copies, wouldn't it? It gets really boring

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 25 Feb 2015, 13:00

Amen party animal .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Feb 2015, 13:27

zzz wrote:Yes, I respect others' opinions, of course.
But the visuals here show a weak, feeble, emasculated older man and a tall, dominant wife with, dare I say, more masculine overtones. Not in condescending way, of course. Just aethetics & sensory interpretation.

Not appealing visuals on an artistic or aesthetic perspective, IMO.  
He certaiinly doesn't radiate happiness either.
All the 'visuals' show is one tiny moment captured on camera. I could post countless pics to counteract that one but what would be the point when you're plainly determined (based on this and your other posts) to see them as mismatched and her as unappealing?

I don't think Amal has particularly short legs, or a particularly long torso. She's not that tall (I think 5.7 is about right), she is thin, her posture is poor at times, but her proportions are fine and evident when she's wearing flats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 19:33

Fair enough.

Maybe it is a fake tweet and the Picture is old. At least we got to see this pic as it was new to me. Some pics just got published late Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 26 Feb 2015, 04:47

And unless anyone has anything else to add about George and Amal being spotted at LAX like an actual picture why don't we move away from what now is an OLD topic because unless they've planted their asses there and moved into a fucking tent they are no longer at LAX.

Let's try a different topic now.  There are plenty of others out there.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 26 Feb 2015, 11:27

OK, I've moved the contentious posts to another thread.

Frankly, I'm completely confuzzled by the whole conversation. We get tweets all the time about George's whereabouts, some of which turn out to be real and some of which don't. That's perfectly fine. How anyone can't understand that truly amazes me.

This is a site by George Clooney fans for other George Clooney fans where we share everything we find online about George Clooney. If anyone has difficulty telling the difference between "Here's a tweet from someone who says they saw George at an airport yesterday" and "This is the absolute truth that George without a doubt was at an airport yesterday" then I really pity you.

Reguarly posters: please don't be put off by the idiot trolls who pass by here on occasions. Please continue to share any and all George sightings with those of us who really are fans. It's greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sun 19 Jul 2015, 06:15

Where is George now. I thought he was in Lake como but he travels around so much you cannot keep up with him. Sure is an active man and I had all his money I would be traveling all over the place and love his home in Cabo, but he is selling it and If I could buy it I would. bg

bgarabedian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down