George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK

+6
Katiedot
Maggy
it's me
cindigirl
melbert
silly girl
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK Empty Re: George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Dec 2012, 17:08

Looks like he might be in London:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK Empty Re: George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK

Post by melbert Wed 05 Dec 2012, 17:15

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, now what could he be doing there???
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 05 Dec 2012, 17:23

Sure, he's wearing his signature jeans, boots and sunglasses, but who knows if he is in London?

Maybe he has a "secret" girlfriend there.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Dec 2012, 17:28

what?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK Empty George Clooney spotted in Heathrow airport, UK

Post by Maggy Wed 05 Dec 2012, 17:43

cindigirl wrote:Sure, he's wearing his signature jeans, boots and sunglasses, but who knows if he is in London?

Maybe he has a "secret" girlfriend there.
At least we have a new picture of him, even if it is his back only. I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Dec 2012, 18:11

No pic, but it sounds genuine:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Dec 2012, 18:28

I saw this tweet too...she was his flight attendant. What is #welljel?

If you click on the tweet you will see there is a whole conversation about the sighting.

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 05 Dec 2012, 18:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thought)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 05 Dec 2012, 19:37

So............NYC overnight with youknowwho, and jump on a BA flight........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 05 Dec 2012, 19:54

According to some tweets he is in Berlin, so the Heathrow pic is just a transit

Jess Erickson ‏@Jessjerickson
Is George Clooney filming in #Berlin!? He just showed up at Soho haus

teresa m. bücker ‏@fraeulein_tessa
an all ladies dinner and george clooney just entered. (@ Soho House)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 05 Dec 2012, 19:56

does seem he cannot be without her as you stated party animal before..you or someone heard him state, he would be lost without her!
So you are probably right....and that is why they remain a couple...he cannot live without her....

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 05 Dec 2012, 19:57

dang I was suppose to be in London this week and it fell through, but if I would have known GC was passing through I might have had to check it out first hand...lol

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:03

Ok I looked at the flight attendants twitter thread and it seems like she was in Los Angeles all week....so I am thinking the flight was from LA to London. Just sayin... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:05

so no one got laid? GC or SK? or at least with each other? lol..

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:06

whew! I may have to rethink the boycott on Holidays if this is true and it may be a Merry Christmas for me after all! LOL...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:16

it's cold in Berlin, wonder how far Munich or Brussells is from there?

I mean someone may have to bring him a warm coat was what I meant...to keep him warm since his honey is working in New York, course she will probably join him soon...bad Christmas again...dang, it was looking so hopeful for me to come back to the "merry season."

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:23

party animal - not! wrote:So............NYC overnight with youknowwho, and jump on a BA flight........

New York, I don't think, George was in Los Angeles on December 3 and December 5 at 12 am in London if there are 9 hours of time and 12 hours of flight!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:27

You're right lela. Well spotted

Twas not I who said GC had been heard to say 'he'd be lost without her', Sue, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone had heard that...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:30

yeah it was I swear party animal back in the summer before I joined I was reading some stuff..and you stated that either you heard someone say it or he said it...that he would be lost without her..if I find thread will post it...something they were at last year at an event...and your post stated: he said he would be lost without her....

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:42

Yep, found it. It was at TIFF 2011 I think or in New York at the time of 'The Descendants'/Ides/her birthday/ when she'd gone off with her parents for dinner..........somewhere around that time. Excellent research/memory, Sue!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:46

yeah but my eye sight sucks...and could not tell you what I had for lunch yesterday..lol

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down