George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice

+20
lelacorb
Joanna
LizzyNY
isogotit
Sevens
globalchick
NewFanForever
theminis
Missa
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
justpassinthrough
PigPen
Atalante
annemarie
Doug Ross
Donnamarie
Nicky80
party animal - not!
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 Empty Re: Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice

Post by lelacorb Tue 30 Sep 2014, 16:47

justpassinthrough wrote:
theminis wrote: Il loro aspetto ricorda molto di Cary Grant e Dyan Cannon imo, hanno un aspetto meraviglioso insieme, e lo stile di Amal aggiunge sicuramente al vecchio glamour di Hollywood. 

Certamente aiuta ad avere milioni di dollari a portata di mano con i migliori stilisti di Hollywood si rende oltre. Chiunque può apparire come un milione di dollari quando si hanno tutti quei zeri nei conti bancari di tuo marito.
Amal is elegant in bearing wear anything and she has class and could be also stylish with a suit of Gap. Stylists of Hollywood? I have never seen clothing class in Hollywood but still very tacky, remember that on the red carpet dresses worn by celebrities are almost all made ​​in Europe and above made ​​in Italy.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice - Page 2 Empty Re: Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Sep 2014, 16:56

Donnamarie wrote:Regarding the comments made by justpassinthrough, global chick and newfanforever I am speechless.  I won't waste any more space to discuss.

I recommend passing over those posts as frankly, I think they're all the same person so just ignore. And if they're not the same person they're have the same personality traits and are having the same issue SHEER JEALOUSY.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 30 Sep 2014, 16:59

Agreed, Lela - She does carry herself well and has the kind of body designers love to dress. She may be stepping up her game a bit, but I don't think she ever got her wardrobe from WalMart to begin with and I don't think all her clothes will be haute couture from now on, either. I think she'll continue to dress appropriately for the occasion.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Sep 2014, 17:01

lelacorb wrote:
justpassinthrough wrote:
theminis wrote: Il loro aspetto ricorda molto di Cary Grant e Dyan Cannon imo, hanno un aspetto meraviglioso insieme, e lo stile di Amal aggiunge sicuramente al vecchio glamour di Hollywood. 

Certamente aiuta ad avere milioni di dollari a portata di mano con i migliori stilisti di Hollywood si rende oltre. Chiunque può apparire come un milione di dollari quando si hanno tutti quei zeri nei conti bancari di tuo marito.
Amal is elegant in bearing wear anything and she has class and could be also stylish with a suit of Gap. Stylists of Hollywood? I have never seen clothing class in Hollywood but still very tacky, remember that on the red carpet dresses worn by celebrities are almost all made ​​in Europe and above made ​​in Italy.

Well I will certainly agree with you there.  Italy DOES make beautiful clothing.  No question about it.

Valentino, Armani, Gucci, Versace, Cavalli, Pucci (from the past) gorgeous.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 30 Sep 2014, 21:26

She has always worn expensive clothes, I think she might have a passion for them. And who can blame her?
She has (even before met george) the money to buy them.

As Lucy and Matt have been nominated..
George and Amal look a lot like matt and Lucy.
Amal is a "civilian" like Lucy is, she's the adult in the couple (as well as Lucy) and they fall in love so fast like them (Matt after few months was already living with Lucy and her daughter). And they are still in love after many years, I wish the same got G and A.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 01 Oct 2014, 01:34

Yes . Aaaah  so romantic .Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Wed 01 Oct 2014, 07:21

Doug Ross wrote:George and Amal look a lot like matt and Lucy.
Amal is a "civilian" like Lucy is, she's the adult in the couple (as well as Lucy) and they fall in love so fast like them (Matt after few months was already living with Lucy and her daughter). And they are still in love after many years, I wish the same got G and A.
Matt and Lucy dated for 2 and a half years before they married so they knew each other well before they got married. And as you say, lived together full time beforehand so they knew what they were getting into. They met in April 2003 and married in December 2005. You can't really compare them to George who has only known Amal for 10 months and during that time, also had a busy work schedule.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 01 Oct 2014, 13:27

They got married after two years, that's true.
But, you can say, that even them have made things "on rush". After less months, he was already taking care of Lucy's daughter, they were already a family. 
He wasn't afraid to take this responbility, because he knew that Lucy was the love of his life. 
Maybe george and Amal have the same feelings, they knew they love each other deeply, they felt like the one was the soul mate of the other, so they decided to get married.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Oct 2014, 13:31

I didn't know there was a rule book that states how long you have to be dating before you are allowed to fall in love, how long it takes you to get to know someone, and how long you have to be together before you can even consider getting married.  I always thought it was an individual thing and completely up to the two people involved, stupid me!!!  Globalchick if you have the name of the book you are getting all the 'rules' from please share i'd love to read it!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 01 Oct 2014, 13:34

And also George's and Amal's (and apparently Matt and Lucy Damon's) personal calendars, since you seem to have very specific information about dates and times and where they spend their time.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 Oct 2014, 13:41

Globalchick - in how many more threads do you intend to keep on belabouring your hypothisis re Mr and Mrs Clooney? Seriously its mire than enough already.

Topic reminder: George and Amal spotted at Venice Airport
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Wed 01 Oct 2014, 14:26

so just to stai i topic,where are they? last news here in italy were that from venice they had left to london not marrakesh

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 Oct 2014, 14:35

I saw a tweet that said they may have gone to London, guess thats not something we will find out unless someone snaps a pic of them. Who knows they may have gone back to Seychelles
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 01 Oct 2014, 15:46

Maybe they are in their new house in London Love4

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 01 Oct 2014, 16:02

Snuggled in .  Very Happy Love7

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 01 Oct 2014, 16:15

Get some rest and spend some quiet alone time together, the Clooneys, and let the world digest your elegant wedding. it would must be refreshing to see you both go back to work and start your casual daily life!
Congrats again and a big thank you for sharing the special weekend with us!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 Oct 2014, 16:24

LornaDoone wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:Regarding the comments made by justpassinthrough, global chick and newfanforever I am speechless.  I won't waste any more space to discuss.

I recommend passing over those posts as frankly, I think they're all the same person so just ignore.  And if they're not the same person they're have the same personality traits and are having the same issue SHEER JEALOUSY.

Thanks Lorna....I agree it's the best thing to do. Thumbs up!
I think some posters need to "Get a Life" as the saying goes.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 01 Oct 2014, 16:28

LizzyNY wrote: D'accordo, Lela - Lei stessa non portano bene e ha il tipo di corpo designer amano vestirsi. Può essere intensificando il suo gioco un po ', ma non credo che abbia mai avuto il suo guardaroba da WalMart per cominciare e non credo che tutti i vestiti saranno haute couture da ora in poi, sia. Penso che continueremo a vestirsi in modo appropriato per l'occasione.
I wrote that would look good dressed also from Gap because when you have that physical, taste and prtamento're always well dressed, but I did not write that she dresses as a Gap or in any department store
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Oct 2014, 17:21

doris day wrote:so just to stai i topic,where are they? last news here in italy were that from venice they had left to london not marrakesh
Amal was seen at Heathrow yesterday, but no George (or Baria).  No pics either.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 01 Oct 2014, 17:35

Lela - You misunderstood what I was saying. I meant that she seems to dress for the occasion. She would look good in cheap clothing or haute couture, but doesn't go to either extreme (until now, at least). Somehow I didn't think she was the type to hit the runway shows, but that may be changing now.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 01 Oct 2014, 17:59

melbert wrote:
doris day wrote:so just to stai i topic,where are they? last news here in italy were that from venice they had left to london not marrakesh
Amal was seen at Heathrow yesterday, but no George (or Baria).  No pics either.
Oh melbert, I really wish you hadn't posted this.  Some nitwit (s) is going to read this and post "see, didn't even last a week".

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2