George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice

+20
lelacorb
Joanna
LizzyNY
isogotit
Sevens
globalchick
NewFanForever
theminis
Missa
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
justpassinthrough
PigPen
Atalante
annemarie
Doug Ross
Donnamarie
Nicky80
party animal - not!
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice Empty Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Sep 2014, 18:28

But sorry, pix are on Getty Images........

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 18:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice Empty Re: Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice

Post by Nicky80 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 18:40

Thanks PAN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice Empty Re: Couple spotted at Marco Polo Airport - leaving Venice

Post by Donnamarie Mon 29 Sep 2014, 18:46

George's expressions in a couple of shots look pretty serious then he gives one of his goofy looks. Does Gio get to go on the honeymoon too? Hee Hee.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Sep 2014, 18:48

He's not a happy bunny. By the look of the staff they were beseiged.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 29 Sep 2014, 18:52

Amal is wearing black underwear? It look so to me, o maybe it's just an illusions because I don't think she would wear black underwear under a cream trousers ?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 18:53

Looks like the Party is now over ..... Sad  Gone Baby gone
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:03

He looks unhappy but she seems pretty cool?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:04

Lots more than are fun on Laineys.........and at the same venue

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:11

Thanks PAN.. Yea, he looks happier for sure.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 29 Sep 2014, 19:27

I think there were a lot of people in front of them and he was reacting to them. They both look happy on these pictures it only lasted a minute.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:54

He has been smiling for three days now, ..., even my facial muscles are starting to hurt.   ROTFL
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 29 Sep 2014, 21:59

Sorry to be the bitch of the group, but she looks like his daughter in the photos.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:04

PigPen wrote:Sorry to be the bitch of the group, but she looks like his daughter in the photos.
LOL!  Love it!

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:22

party animal - not! wrote:He's not a happy bunny. By the look of the staff they were beseiged.........
What happened to George's stealth capabilities? 

Planned chaos?  Or somebody in charge dropped the ball.  That, or  he wanted the big send off, but didn't plan it too well.

Go ahead, yell at me.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:40

Maybe he should have just adopted her, she looks to me  like a spoiled child that wants a lot of attention.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:42

Is her outfit a belted jumpsuit as stated? It looks like slacks and trimmed top in these photos.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:46

You're right Way2Old it's a short top with a navy band at the bottom which could like a belt from a distance. It just fits over her waist high pants. It's a Stella McCartney outfit.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 29 Sep 2014, 23:49

I wonder if Gio's SO gets to go along on the honeymoon too?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 30 Sep 2014, 01:31

Yeah, I think it's pretty hard to be stealthy when you're being followed by the international press and everyone knows you're heading to the airport. James Bond would've had difficulty sneaking out undetected under these circumstances.  People may have staked out the airport solely because they knew he'd be there at some point today.

It's funny, I was going to post in another thread the exact opposite thought from "She looks like his daughter."  I think, today especially, she looked more like she fits right in with him than anyone I've ever seen him with.  She looked like old-school Hollywood glamour today, and to me they looked paired off perfectly.  My issue with many of his previous girlfriends was never really the age; it was always how they carried themselves, and how they seemed to have taken the easy approach to fortune and success (Step 1: Remove clothes. Step 2: Cash checks.) Amal has worked hard, she made her own way in the world, and she looks comfortable in her own skin.  I think they look lovely together.  Plus, look at the photo they gave as a gift; the man is biting her hat and grimacing at the camera.  It's cute, but there's definitely only one adult in this relationship, and it's not the groom.  Wink
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 30 Sep 2014, 02:32

Their look is very reminiscent of Cary Grant and Dyan Cannon imo, they look wonderful together, and Amal's styling definitely adds to the old Hollywood glamour. 

Missa, perfect comment, one adult in the relationship lol
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Tue 30 Sep 2014, 02:53

theminis wrote:Their look is very reminiscent of Cary Grant and Dyan Cannon imo, they look wonderful together, and Amal's styling definitely adds to the old Hollywood glamour. 

It certainly helps to have millions of dollars at your fingertips with the top Hollywood stylists making you over.  Anyone can look like a million dollars when you have all of those zeros in your husband's bank accounts.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 03:46

I think we're talking about someone who has elegance and style. I will take an extreme example Kiim Kardashian. She can be dressed in the very same designer clothes as Amal and yet will never exude that elegance, style and sophistication that Amal possesses.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 30 Sep 2014, 03:48

Yes, Donna if there's anything reality television teaches us, it's that money can't buy class. Donald Trump and Kim Kardashian in the same outfits would not have looked as lovely as George and Amal did today.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Tue 30 Sep 2014, 04:10

George is like the old time Hollywood stars that were created by the studios.  They would take a gas station attendant and make them a mega movie star.  Amal has been taught how to be like George, who is also trained.  You are looking at old Hollywood in the new era of social media, that has created the fake stars of today.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 30 Sep 2014, 04:20

Aaaaaaand, here we go again.

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 04:40

George's image was not created by Hollywood. He is who he is. So much of who George is comes naturally to him. So many people who have known him throughout his career have said George is always the same person, professionally and privately. "Amal has been taught how to be like George, who is also trained". What has she been trained to be? Neither one of them have been created by the media IMO.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Tue 30 Sep 2014, 04:42

Donnamarie wrote: George's image was not created by Hollywood.  He is who he is.  So much of who George is comes naturally to him.  So many people who have known him throughout his career have said George is always the same person, professionally and privately.  "Amal has been taught how to be like George, who is also trained".   What has she been trained to be?  Neither one of them have been created  by the media.
I did not say media...

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 04:51

My bad. Sorry. But what is your point, especially regarding Amal?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Tue 30 Sep 2014, 04:58

I feel she has been coached/trained by the Hollywood people who George/Stan hired to make her fit the image of Hollywood royalty.  She has changed so drastically since that first picture in the back of the cab in October to now.  Clearly she is loving the life George is giving her and they both look very happy together.  I was just noting that she has been trained by the best, wears designer clothes, and has had top stylists work on her look (hair, make-up, clothes) that makes her look like the upscale woman that looks great next to George.  I am not knocking it, her, or George.  They clearly look good together.  It's just an observation.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 30 Sep 2014, 05:18

PigPen wrote:Sorry to be the bitch of the group, but she looks like his daughter in the photos.

To me it looks like Amals face has been photo-shopped but not George C.

When the first of the 3 day fest pics came out I saw a similar one of George...he had high cheekbones and his face was flawless.

It really worried me at first and I was going to post asking had he had a facelift/Botox for the wedding?

I really prayed to god he hadn't! And will not...don't think I could take it! His choice as always though.

A few days later when the the boat pics were released...it become obvious he hadn't had a lift and the earlier photo had just been touched up.

Magazines it appear seem to think this is what people want to see...perfect faces etc... Shocked

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:03

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks PAN

Now I'm sorry to say but the above photos are the reality of the way this woman looks. She can look really good in some photos and downright ugly in others. I'm sorry but if I were a guy who was a celebrity, I would not find the woman in these pictures attractive. She certainly doesn't compare to many of his earlier girlfriends e.g. Celine Balitran and the others e.g. Stacey of whom it was very difficult to get a bad picture.

My prediction is that Amal will become increasingly focused on the way she looks. She can look quite bad in some photos and is not the most photogenic of women and she will see those photos. Her desire to look her best for the plethora of paparazzi that will surround her from now on [again this is their fault for making a media spectacle of their wedding) will probably mean the woman spends 2 hours getting ready before she leaves the house every day. Wouldn't you if you knew there were 10 photographers outside your door and you are not that photogenic?

It is quite clear that she loves the media attention. She really loves it. I also believe that Amal loves fashion. Look at the pics above and she will now have endless funds and access to all the top designers and I think that will become her focus in life to the detriment of her "humanitarian" work. She is clearly a vain woman that is abundantly clear and I think, will become even more so as each week passes. I also think we will be seeing Amal in the front row of fashion shows. I also think that is one of the reasons that George invited Anna Wintour to the wedding now it has become clear that Hello and People got the picture deal. I think George and or Amal and Stan want to position Amal as a "style icon" and the glamorous wife of a movie star. However in truth I really do not think she has the looks. As she plunges more and more into the world of fashion I believe there will be less and less "lawyering" going on. It's sad really. Whatever your view on Amal is there is no doubting that she is smart. I think that within 12 months everything that attracted George to her will be gone. Because of the vanity she had as a starting point I think she will be corrupted by the situation she finds herself in. I think George is going to be in for a very nasty shock and he must blame himself for not getting to know this woman better before marrying her impulsively after dating her for a few months. I honestly don't think George's other women were as vain as this chick is. And that level of vanity is unattractive. 

Remember they hardly know each other - they've only been dating for 11 months max and he has a busy work schedule. And of course, she would have been on her best behaviour. I also want to point out that Amal was always thin but is now bordering on skeletal. I didn't know George liked women this thin as Stacey had a lovely healthy body. 

I think the paparazzi attention will increase now for George even when he is alone - he will have no one to blame but himself for that. Once you invite the media into your private life as he has you can't tell them when to leave. Also if he ever goes out with the boys or anything there will be stories saying he's cheating etc as others have mentioned. 

I predict this marriage will be at breaking point within 12 months but agree with others here that they would not announce anything publicly because of the humiliation. 

As an aside, George looks very rattled in the above pics. What does he expect when he invited the media into his life to the extent he has for the last 4 days?

I also encourage you to look again at the pics I have reposted above. Amal is not looking at George or tuned into him at all but straight at the cameras. And look at pictures of Luciana Barosso from 2005 when she was first dating Matt. She was completely focused on Matt in her body language. Luciana was never courting publicity or staring at the cameras like Amal is above.

Last edited by globalchick on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:25; edited 5 times in total

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:10

Regarding the comments made by justpassinthrough, global chick and newfanforever I am speechless. I won't waste any more space to discuss.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:14

Well said global chick.  king Her make-over has been ... spectacular ... . As a lawyer she was a little grey mouse ... and now ...  Basketball . Hollywood is big business !
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:22

You know, I really think George should take Amal back to Kentucky for a sweet home trip. At least George has met and got along with Amal's family.

Last edited by Sevens on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:37; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:22

A little grey mouse?? Think you need to do some research!!! If that was the case how on earth did she attract the likes of Eric Schmidt etc, etc

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:26

I thnk they had a choice to fight the press or to allow them in . which made life easier for them and their guests. I think fame has made George have to be very guarded I think this was one thing he wanted to share and to make it easier for Amal to enjoy the day without all the ridiculous hiding which must be stressful.

As for some of the comments above some people are really sad.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:27

Well I was referring to her outfits before and after the Clooney make-over hello ! And you were there when she and Eric Schmidt met ?  Laughing Explain ! What did we all miss about Eric Schmidt ?
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:32

He probably has already taken her to kentucky. It has been said when he goes home there are no press so no reports get out.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:35

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

But I just think Amal is enjoying her wedding time and making it special for everyone.

When they were on the boat earlier...she made an effort and wore a very nice black and white stripped dress....where George wore his usual grey suit and others showed up in jeans.

I thought that was good of her...also she seemed happy with the attention...agreed....but I think that's good for George...and that's probably another reason why they fit.

As for her other fashions...I felt todays outfit was way over the top to just be boarding a plane to go on honeymoon but I also thought the pic was actually sensational and loved it!

I am referring to the one with the writing in the background...it looked like it came out of a early fifties movie and they could have been actors!

Mum said to me that actually they had just been to the civil ceremony that's why they were so well dressed!

I don't think this standard of fashion will continue as its way over the top and looks like someone trying rather than classy....imo

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:39

I think the fashions fit the wedding and location, very glamorous and fun.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 30 Sep 2014, 13:20

party animal - not! wrote:Lots more than are fun on Laineys.........and at the same venue

Picture number three. Captions. G.C. hand in his pocket like a Kentucky farmer ( He fell out of character here !) thinking: Yeah I pulled it off. Directed a wedding and played the part of the groom. Loud hailer  Amal thinking: Hey camera look at me.  Superdupercool  So yeah Hollywood, what a dollhouse.  jocolor
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 30 Sep 2014, 14:30

You got all that from a couple walking through an airport??  

Looks to me like he cant wait to escape for some private time.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 14:42

Sadly, people see only  what they want to see.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 30 Sep 2014, 14:46

justpassinthrough wrote:I feel she has been coached/trained by the Hollywood people who George/Stan hired to make her fit the image of Hollywood royalty.  She has changed so drastically since that first picture in the back of the cab in October to now.  Clearly she is loving the life George is giving her and they both look very happy together.  I was just noting that she has been trained by the best, wears designer clothes, and has had top stylists work on her look (hair, make-up, clothes) that makes her look like the upscale woman that looks great next to George.  I am not knocking it, her, or George.  They clearly look good together.  It's just an observation.
I too went back and looked at all her pictures before engagement and went he first started dating her as well as after. She has dramatically changed. Even down to the way she now walks. I had said it earlier posts that maybe she might need to engage a stylist to help her along the way considering she was going to be marrying GC. I remember Stacy doing the same thing. Agree they look good, never thought I would say that. Doubt if she works out like Stacy and some of the other ex's, but she relatively thin. I pray she continues to be dynamic lawyer that she is and doesn't get caught up the celebrity life of being George's wife. Time will tell as we all venture on their marriage journey with them.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 30 Sep 2014, 15:02

To everyone who thinks she was "overdressed" this weekend - styled and groomed more than she ever was before - IT WAS HER WEDDING!!! - and it was very public. She was marrying one of the most famous men in the world and it was all in the public eye.

How did you want her to look? Should she have turned up in jeans, no makeup, her hair a mess? Would that have made you feel better? She , like every bride, wanted to look good for her wedding and make her new husband proud. I think she succeeded beautifully!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 30 Sep 2014, 15:09

OMG, Lizzy you're defending Amal! So you've changed your feelings about her a lot over this wedding weekend? Enjoy the ride.
And I've ignored the lengthy negative comments for a) I'm a non-English speaker and reading long stuff makes me feel like doing English exams(all the Clooney reading in the media has provided my fair share b) I dont want anything negative to ruin this celebratory mood.
Now I'm giving you a green bar to toast George's marriage!

Last edited by Sevens on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 16:08; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 30 Sep 2014, 15:19

I'm just a happy Clooney fan and pleased to share G&A's special weekend with all the photos we've had
here on COH.
Big Thanks to Everyone who's searched, found and posted for us all to enjoy.
love1

I don't care about analysing every little move or
smile or look from Amal. I'm just happy for George
because he's happy and married to the woman
he loves.
Hope they enjoy some quality down time before
work beckons!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 30 Sep 2014, 15:22

Sevens - Thanks for the greenie, but I don't deserve it. I can't believe I've been defending Amal so much the last few days. Yes, my feelings have changed somewhat, but not totally. I still have reservations about her - but I do believe he loves her and I wish them the best.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 30 Sep 2014, 15:24

Lizzy....just spotted your post....I couldn't agree more.
I think both Amal & George have looked just great and appropriate to each separate occasion.
I wouldn't have expected anything less, considering who we're looking at ! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Sep 2014, 15:59

I don't see a big change this was her wedding a grand occasion so she dressed the part. I certainly would have done the same thing. Hell everything would have been couture. On the style blog that is up she has always worn designer clothes even when working.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next