George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice

+18
globalchick
hathaross
LizzyNY
Atalante
Sevens
LornaDoone
Katiedot
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
Picachu
Donnamarie
PigPen
it's me
melbert
theminis
party animal - not!
annemarie
Nicky80
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 Empty Re: Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice

Post by Atalante Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:33

So he met her ... once ... . So has he invited everyone he has met just once ? How many people will be there then ?  Laughing

Anyway have a laugh: LINK
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice - Page 2 Empty Re: Grant and Lysa Heslov along with other "A" Listers have arrived in Venice

Post by Nicky80 Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:39

I met him once on the red carpet for MM premier in Berlin. I mean, what means "met" ...let's say he past by while signing autographs ...does this count to get an invitation hihihi
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:43

Has it not been confirmed that Vogue has the exclusive on the photos? That would explain why she would be there,
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:47

Nicky80 wrote:I met him once on the red carpet for MM premier in Berlin. I mean, what means "met" ...let's say he past by while signing autographs ...does this count to get an invitation hihihi
Honey, if you were close enough to breathe the same air, it counts.  Now, slap on some lipstick and your party pants and get over there.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:55

Mm....many connections we're not sure about I think this weekend........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Sep 2014, 22:01

If Vogue has the rights to the pictures Anna would have to be invited . I think she would want to make sure the pictures are done the way she wants.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 26 Sep 2014, 22:55

The Anna Wintour invite might have been a condition of the Vogue shoot. Yes, she'd want to oversee the shoot, but she also wouldn't miss a chance to be at the wedding. She can dine out on this for months!

Last edited by LizzyNY on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 23:13; edited 1 time in total
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 26 Sep 2014, 22:57

Atalante wrote:How does he know Anna Wintour ? I'm a bit puzzled.  I\'ve got an idea2

Atalante asked HOW he knows Anna.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 01:00

He was one of the guests at the met ball it was for comic characters or something like that. He was dating Sarah at the time . He was there because he was batman that's how he knows Anna I believe.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 01:03

I think I answered her already.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 01:17

Karen Duffy arrived today too........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 27 Sep 2014, 14:19

Here comes Bono

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 15:58

Bono's here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 16:09

I guess they are more guests that we didn´t see yet. (famous)
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sat 27 Sep 2014, 16:16

It looks like Brad and Angelina never came. From what I gather the only way to arrive is via the airport and boat. Has anyone else ever been to Venice to tell us? If Brad doesn't show up it's a bit insulting as he is only 1 hour from Venice by plane in Malta. I'm not sure if Brad and Angelina could have arrived without being spotted.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 16:19

Yes, and it's train, boat or plane............but remember anyone could be turning up over the weekend, and some could be leaving halfway thro becos of commitments. And some won't be in Venice, but will be in Como..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 16:21

I think they won´t be at the wedding. I have always believed that they would not be. They are friends, but not so close for George to include them among the most closest friends.
I could be wrong but I don´t think they willl attend it.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 16:29

I don't think it's insulting they probably weren't invited . Brad is more of a work friend than a close friend I think George has said.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:00

I beg to differ. Is Anna Wintour a close friend? What is she doing there? And what about Bono? George has spent more time with Brad than Bono.  And what about that guy from Toto. Never heard of that dude before.

I guess the question is - could any major celebrity be at the wedding without us having seen the pictures of them arriving. As Venice appears difficult to get to. e.g. Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchette, Julia Roberts etc.

Last edited by globalchick on Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:02; edited 1 time in total

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:02

Toto is a band, famous for the song 'Africa'. It's not the guy's name. And I would take a guess that Pitt/Jolie have already met them in London..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:03

Maybe it just goes to show that we don't know who George runs with when we don't see him in public.  However, he has spent a lot of time with Bono, Globalchick on a personal basis.  Unlike with Brad on a professional basis (making movies and going on junkets).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylo Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:04

First time posting (!!!) I just wanted to say that George wasn't at Brad and Angelina's wedding, so that's probably a big clue about whether they would be at his wedding.  Wink

Xylo
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:07

Anna Wintour could be there because of Vogue exclusive or who knows.... we really don´t know who are close friends to George and who are not.
He has been a lot of time with Bono, vacations and everything.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:08

melbert wrote:Maybe it just goes to show that we don't know who George runs with when we don't see him in public.  However, he has spent a lot of time with Bono, Globalchick on a personal basis.  Unlike with Brad on a professional basis (making movies and going on junkets).
You make a good point. I remember seeing George going out to dinner with Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston when they were a couple socially in LA - not work related - but Angelina Jolie seems to have discouraged Brad from having any friends now that I think about it.  So I suspect things between Brad and George turned cold once Angelina got a grip on Brad.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:10

George definitely has spent more time with Bono than Brad. And I believe the friends who are invited have spent some time and been introduced to Amal...a bit surprised that Jennifer Aniston wasnt invited....they came to the New Year party at Cabo and spent time with Amal...and George has been friends with Jen longer than Brad.
Maybe that's exactly what George is doing...neither Jen nor Brad...or this wedding would be ruined by all the crazy embarrassing showdown crap rumors and everyone in media would lose their focus and turn this dream day into a mess.... I believe Jen would have come if she wasnt Brad's ex...Shame.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:18

I can't see Angelina Jolie being interested in being a part of this media circus. She only likes it when the media circus is around herself. What a cold woman she is. I just couldn't see her mingling and hanging out with the other guests. She's an ice queen.

It does seem weird that Jennifer Aniston wasn't invited if she was at the New Year's thing as you point out. Why would it offend Brad if Jennifer was invited and he wasn't?

Is there anyway that Brad alone could arrive in Venice and not be photographed? He did meet Amal at that sexual conflict conference in London.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:22

I can definitely see George coming to Jen's wedding!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 27 Sep 2014, 17:48

Bono I think is much closer to George. He's been to Como. In fact last summer. They've been on a motorcycle trip. They see each other when Bono is in LA. Brad and George are friends, just not as close.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:04

i think George is more friends with Jennifer A than Brad, when was the last time we saw George and Brad together? a long time ago
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:14

Who saw Sandra Bullock? Because I didn´t see her.

I wanted Julianna to be there.... Sad
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:17

They were yelling "Sandra", but it was to a brunette and she just dyed her hair blonde for her new role.  Didn't see Julianna there either.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:19

i thought i had seen Sandra Bullock but was more drawn with the shouting as if she was there it would have been when Matt Damon etc got out of there boat so i could actually be wrong
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:32

Oh I forgot that sandy now has blondie hair, so it wasn't her..
I think that Julianne is there, as well as Noah, but no one saw them. I hope..
When she was asked about the invitation to the wedding, she "answered" like she was invited.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:42

I thought about Noah too. I was hoping to see them amoung the guests in the boats. If they were there I think we would have seen them
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:53

is Sandra not filming at present?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:41

Also wondering if Stan and Angel are there. They've put up with so much crap over the years, would think they'd be invited.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:47

People reported that his agent Bryan Lourd is there, so I'd imagine Angel and Stan would be included as well.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Sep 2014, 19:52

Yep, Bryan Lourd was at Harry's Bar with Damon,Blunt, Wintour etc

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 20:58

moved some Posts to the thread below

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody123 Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:27

SB's hair is no longer blonde.

Nobody123
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Sep 2014, 22:32

My bad Nobody.  See how we can believe the tabloids all the time!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2