George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What wedding gift would you get George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What wedding gift would you get George Clooney

+20
LornaDoone
Mazy
Silje
bgarabedian
PigPen
Way2Old4Dis
premiere
it's me
Katiedot
melbert
amaretti
party animal - not!
Doug Ross
theminis
Atalante
isogotit
Joanna
Maggy
fava
Nicky80
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What wedding gift would you get George Clooney Empty What wedding gift would you get George Clooney

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Aug 2014, 20:02

Good Idea...we have so many wedding threads, even a wedding song thread, how could we miss the "wedding gifts" thread (I thought we got one but no)  Razz ...

OK, I will show off now and claim that I think my wedding gift "sushi maker" is the best choice.....Try to beat me  Razz 

Joanna wrote:

Nicky....would it be a fun idea to have thread of what we would get 
George for a wedding gift ?
Especially if we quoted our reason for the choice too ?

What do you think ?

premiere wrote:Where I live, bridal showers are mostly for the purpose of giving engaged couples gifts (mostly practical) to get them started in their lives together.
What in the world would you buy these two? A toaster? tablecloths? Sexy negligee? Baking items? I'd be having a tough time shopping if I was invited to this event.

Nicky80 wrote:I would buy George a sushi maker (if that exist)  Razz Razz Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen Duffy Plans to Gift George Clooney a Whoopee Cushion Cover for His Wedding

But according to good pal Karen Duffy, a.k.a. Duff, not everyone will be shopping at Tiffany's.

"I have a tradition where I make needlepoint whoopee cushion covers and bring it to his house," jokes Duff, who's known Clooney, 52, for about 18 years.

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

What wedding gift would you get George Clooney Empty Re: What wedding gift would you get George Clooney

Post by fava Mon 04 Aug 2014, 20:36

Since they have no real need for gifts, I would think a donation to charity would be appropriate.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

What wedding gift would you get George Clooney Empty Re: What wedding gift would you get George Clooney

Post by Maggy Mon 04 Aug 2014, 20:38

A front door 'Welcome' frame with the star of David on it!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Aug 2014, 21:25

A large, excellent quality, coffee table book of
photos entitled
"The Best Beaches in UK."

Reason : To encourage George to spend more time
exploring our fantastic coastline here in UK,
creating outlets for Casamigos along the way.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 04 Aug 2014, 21:36

affraid  WHAT...mmmhh you British....Ok in this case I would give him "A large, excellent quality, coffee table book of photos entitled:

"THE BEST GERMAN CARS - NO SPEED LIMITS ON GERMAN HIGHWAYS"

I think he will spent more time in Germany then at the UK beach HA....But of course the Casamigos will not work well with the cars and no speed limit hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 04 Aug 2014, 22:09

You can dream Nicky.....you can dream  lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 04 Aug 2014, 23:42

Prenup (just kidding).  Hopefully he has that.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 05 Aug 2014, 00:02

He needs ... toys.  Cool
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 05 Aug 2014, 00:38

A new Bride (joking) - he has everything he needs
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 05 Aug 2014, 00:56

fava wrote:Since they have no real need for gifts, I would think a donation to charity would be appropriate.
Agree!

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Aug 2014, 01:27

Plus one - donation to SSP

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 05 Aug 2014, 02:21

Crock pot . They were giving out free crock pots on the Rachel Ray Show , but Costco has some really nice ones .  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 05 Aug 2014, 02:25

I would go with a nice stainless steel one .  Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 05 Aug 2014, 02:26

Me!  Amal might not appreciate that gift, but guaranteed George wouldn't have any duplicates!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 05 Aug 2014, 02:30

George could do a nice roast in that crock pot with veggies .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Aug 2014, 17:15

As long as it's big enough to deep fry a turkey in, then I'm sure he'd love it! Ahem.

How about a nice new door for his bedroom to replace the old revolving one he's not going to need any more?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 05 Aug 2014, 17:17

you devilish !  Twisted Evil
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 05 Aug 2014, 20:22

Laughing Good one Katiedot ! So how many girls in total ? 30 ? I've lost count.  Laughing 
And will Amal last ?  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 05 Aug 2014, 21:45

Atalante wrote:Laughing Good one Katiedot ! So how many girls in total ? 30 ? I've lost count.  Laughing 
And will Amal last ?  Laughing
I think that depends on how tolerant she is.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 06 Aug 2014, 01:09

I think I'll finally return that penis-as-Groucho picture of his. Dried and pressed. Laminated and framed.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 06 Aug 2014, 01:20

Katiedot wrote:As long as it's big enough to deep fry a turkey in, then I'm sure he'd love it!  Ahem.  

How about a nice new door for his bedroom to replace the old revolving one he's not going to need any more?
Let's hold off on that one.  1.  Not married yet    2.  Kim Kardashian's first marriage never made the 1 year mark. Laughing

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 06 Aug 2014, 01:37

A crock pot is a very nice gift . Romantic winter evenings with warm comfort food and red wine , and snuggles .  Very Happy 

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 07:44

You like snuggles   Hug1 Me too
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Wed 06 Aug 2014, 08:05

A playmate for Einstein. I have not seen George with Einstein for quite awhile. He must miss him, and he needs to be with him also. He has to give this little einstein some love and attention. amal is not the only one who needs it so does einstein. Sad, how he forgets about his little friend, and I hope he gets to spend some time with his for ever faithful little einstein. My wedding gift to him is get einstein and female little playmate and then he will not be so loney. But with this wedding coming up maybe he can find some time to be with his best friend. love you, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Aug 2014, 13:21

I like snuggles !!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 06 Aug 2014, 18:42

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I think I'll finally return that penis-as-Groucho picture of his. Dried and pressed. Laminated and framed.
The picture, or George??  (Dried and pressed. Laminated and framed.)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 06 Aug 2014, 18:52

A sanctuary for wild animals with a green lodge, ... better than golf !   bump
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 07 Aug 2014, 00:02

melbert wrote:Me!  Amal might not appreciate that gift, but guaranteed George wouldn't have any duplicates!
Damned Mel you stole my idea! And it was the only good idea I had. I was thinking all wrapped up with a big red ribbon.  bounce
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Aug 2014, 01:56

Well, I'll need about a hundred yards to tie a big enough bow for me, but he'll never forget it!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 07 Aug 2014, 06:35

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 08 Aug 2014, 21:51

party animal - not! wrote:Plus one - donation to SSP
This is what I would do as it is his favorite cause and he has worked so hard, even putting his life on the line for it. His Darfur endeavors are things that make me the most proud to be his fan.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 08 Aug 2014, 23:51

What would I get George?

Hmm, taking a cue from the thank you cards thread - I think a picture of me - sobbing uncontrollably with the caption: "But you never gave us a chance!"

Or maybe a note saying:

"Dear George,

You best not marry the wench, I have pictures and I'll release them to the media if you do!"
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 09 Aug 2014, 01:59

Ha ha haaaaa he he heeeeee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 09 Aug 2014, 09:28

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 09 Aug 2014, 13:03

Share please Lorna. Wink
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 10 Aug 2014, 20:11

Seriously, my wish for them is that Amal takes advantage of being married to George and becomes a real, indisputable human rights attorney, and that George is never put in danger of negating his own 'human rights champion' credentials by defending the indefensible professional actions of his wife, simply because he loves her and that's what he's supposed to do.

Oh, and a recipe book. 'Lettuce Is Not a Meal,' or something like that.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 10 Aug 2014, 20:15

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Oh, and a recipe book. 'Lettuce Is Not a Meal,' or something like that.
Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 10 Aug 2014, 23:01

Amal could well be one of those lucky girls who can enjoy their food without gaining weight.
I have a step niece by marriage like that who is super slim and in her 50's and it's amazing how much she can eat when we meet up for a meal out.
Mind you she doesn't drive and cycles to work. LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Aug 2014, 23:39

She's been losing weight for the size 2 gown she'll need to get into for the wedding and the Vogue photo spread.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 10 Aug 2014, 23:47

So she doesn't want the date to be known but she does like to be in Vogue. Some contradiction.  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 11 Aug 2014, 01:17

LornaDoone wrote:She's been losing weight for the size 2 gown she'll need to get into for the wedding and the Vogue photo spread.

The camera adds 10 pounds, so Vogue better bring at least three to capture her image.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 11 Aug 2014, 01:21

A nice gift would be super high count sheets .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 11 Aug 2014, 01:33

I think George's sheet count is high enough.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 11 Aug 2014, 01:35

Ha ha ha ha he he heeeee

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 11 Aug 2014, 02:21

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:She's been losing weight for the size 2 gown she'll need to get into for the wedding and the Vogue photo spread.

The camera adds 10 pounds, so Vogue better bring at least three to capture her image.
ROTFLMAO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 11 Aug 2014, 03:56

Joanna wrote:Amal could well be one of those lucky girls who can enjoy their food without gaining weight.
I have a step niece by marriage like that who is super slim and in her 50's and it's amazing how much she can eat when we meet up for a meal out.
Mind you she doesn't drive and cycles to work. LOL

She could very well be that kind of girl, however even a blind man could see that she has been steadily losing weight since hooking up with Clooney.   But that is her problem and just my observation.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Mon 11 Aug 2014, 10:55

A Get Out of Gaol Free Card  Smile
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 11 Aug 2014, 11:30

sparkie wrote:A Get Out of Gaol Free Card  Smile
 Sorry Sparkie, you lost me. A Get Out of Jail Free Card??

Because she is so skinny she'll slip between the bars?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 11 Aug 2014, 11:44

Hang on I think I got it. Your wedding gift  would be a get of jail (marriage) free card.

I was just too caught up in the weight discussion to understand that you answered the orginal question.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 12 Aug 2014, 01:17

a Bible
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next