George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar!

+30
justpassinthrough
melbert
Missa
catwoman
jusquatoi2014
phys major
Bidbod
Atalante
Picachu
Boshkash
lelacorb
fava
Silje
premiere
LornaDoone
Joanna
Alisonfan
Cece42
Maggy
lionheart
PigPen
annemarie
Nicky80
amaretti
Sevens
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
it's me
party animal - not!
Jenn
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar!

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Jul 2014, 22:57

amaretti wrote: Oh great .  What is he saying .?    Very Happy 

Sorry I should have said....it's a lot of the soundtrack
from Ocean's 11 mixed in with the music from the film.
Good fun once you've seen the film.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar!

Post by annemarie Fri 18 Jul 2014, 23:02

They appear to be laughing together and look very happy. I don't think he is drunk at all .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 18 Jul 2014, 23:05

What is: She got that humping-his-leg look again W2O4D? Am I missing something here or are you projecting something onto her?

Joanna, Brad's love scene in Troy is hot hot hot and I wouldn't mind him looking like that forever. My personal favourite in that film was Eric Bana (Hector) though.

Agree with Sevens that George has a sexy voice. Brad don't.

George has looked older too me lately. He looks stiff when he moves ( boat pics).I'm thinking back problems. Didn't he do some kind of yoga to keep agile? Well he looks anything but agile right now.

The Swedish court ruled on the Assange case I think it was yesterday. No change. Still in custody in his absence.There might be an appeal.But that is probably handled by the Swedish lawyers. Not sure if Amal is involved anymore.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 18 Jul 2014, 23:16

Silje wrote:What is: She got that humping-his-leg look again W2O4D? Am I missing something here or are you projecting something onto her?

Joanna, Brad's love scene in Troy is hot hot hot and I wouldn't mind him looking like that forever. My personal favourite in that film was Eric Bana (Hector) though.

Agree with Sevens that George has a sexy voice. Brad don't.

George has looked older too me lately. He looks stiff when he moves ( boat pics).I'm thinking back problems. Didn't he do some kind of yoga to keep agile? Well he looks anything but agile right now.

The Swedish court ruled on the Assange case I think it was yesterday. No change. Still in custody in his absence.There might be an appeal.But that is probably handled by the Swedish lawyers. Not sure if Amal is involved anymore.

Yes--I thought she only represented him in regard to the extradition--which is an international law issue--and not in the Swedish courts on the criminal charges.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 00:38

In all the pics her smiling seems to me to be phony, he is definitely drunk, and IMO she doesn't want to be seen as being mad, so put on a happy face.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 19 Jul 2014, 00:42

premiere wrote:
Maggy wrote:It's obvious that she is laughing at him.

I've always found it interesting that 2 people can look at the same photos and see two totally different things. I see two people who are madly in lust.

After removing the cheles from my eyes, I can now see what you see.
AA has never look so happy not even at her cousin's wedding. 

Is it just me, but it looks like G's eyes are closing on him, he needs to get some rest.

(Maybe I need to remove some more cheles from my eyes.)

Ok, I can see it now!... It's amore!   cheers 

Sigh
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 19 Jul 2014, 00:46

Cece, he is not drunk, it's called 'amore'!

Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 01:29

Maggy wrote:Cece, he is not drunk, it's called 'amore'!

Very Happy
OH is that what they are calling it now, I think I will have some wine so maybe I can get 'amore'!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 19 Jul 2014, 01:45

I want to get 'amore' we G so I can look into his
sweet sleepy puppy eyes!

Sigh Smile
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 01:51

Maggy wrote:I want to get 'amore' we G so I can look into his
sweet sleepy puppy eyes!

Sigh Smile
OH YEA Maggy, me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 19 Jul 2014, 03:17

So you are saying he looks drunk . Oh. Ok

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 04:55

This is the way I like George, tipsy and relaxed, he looks like the old George.   I hope no one is trying to change him, the man is 53 accept him the way he is, other wise send him my way, OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 19 Jul 2014, 06:23

And at 53, might as well throw in the towel.

Cece, Love the way you reason!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 06:39

Maggy wrote:And at 53, might as well throw in the towel.

I'm not saying to  give up on someone, and I'm certainly not condoning getting drunk, what I'm saying is, if they love you enough they will change for you.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 06:43

Cece42 wrote:

I'm not saying to  give up on someone, and I'm certainly not condoning getting drunk, what I'm saying is, if they love you enough they will change for you.
Maybe at 53 he doesn't want to change.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 19 Jul 2014, 06:51

Cece42 wrote:

Right!

And we are seeing a lot of that changing between AA and George.

I envy her that she is the one looking into those sweet sleepy puppy eyes!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 19 Jul 2014, 06:57

haha...This song is appropriate then.

'When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore   Drink 2 

When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore  Drink 2 '

Remember he sang this song on ER once.  Very Happy 

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 19 Jul 2014, 07:27

I would love him to sing amore .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 19 Jul 2014, 07:41

In love or not, I did not understand this, I knew without a doubt that must be drunk by the way she walks hunchback looking at the ground to avoid tripping and how the matre accompanies it by fastening it behind for fear that George ends up as a skin d 'bear on the floor. I know of no other reason why 'a matre that accompanies you exit sustains you from behind, usually when they accompany you to the exit before you open the door. Amal perche'e'un might laugh a little embarrassed!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jul 2014, 08:36

It's a bit early here, but I can't believe some of the comments about G&A enjoying an evening out together.

Have none of you ever enjoyed an evening of good food and good wine with your lover and left the restaurant
looking happy and relaxed ?

I can remember many occasions like that, feeling not dunk, not tipsy, but just relaxed and happy.

Love3 

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 19 Jul 2014, 08:50

take a sleeping pill, Jo, and go back to sleep.

Just kidding, sweets  Laughing 

hahahaha

Hug1
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jul 2014, 09:29

Coolio  Maggy.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 19 Jul 2014, 09:54

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin All Smiles During Romantic Dinner Date in Italy: See the Pic
by BRETT MALEC Fri., Jul. 18, 2014 11:18 AM PDT
Nothing like an Italian date night!
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin stepped out Thursday evening for a romantic dinner date with pals at Harry's Bar overlooking Lake Como in the town of Cernobbio.
The engaged couple were all smiles during their outing. Alamuddin looked gorgeous in a floral blouse with matching floral skirt while her 53-year-old hubby-to-be went casual in a short-sleeved white shirt and jeans.
During the meal, Clooney was very chatty with the staff and joked around with pals at their dinner table, according to a source. The 36-year-old lawyer was smiling the entire time and seemed to be hanging on his every word.

PICS: Amal's street style
After dinner, Clooney, Alamuddin and their dinner guests exchanged goodbyes before heading home.
The lovebirds have been spending lots of time in Italy recently. In addition to enjoying some rest and relaxation together, Alamuddin put her legal powers to good use last week and actually officiated a wedding for a bride and groom! The nuptials went down at Villa Mangiacane, a lavish Tuscan winery and spa in the Chianti area of the region.
Wonder who will officiate Clooney and Alamuddin's impending wedding?!
—Reporting by Michelle Falls
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 09:58

Here is a video of them leaving the restaurant. Thanks to frenchies

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:12; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:12

More pics from Kimber. I only copy those which I think we don't have yet. Sorry if duplicate....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:20

Thank God he wasn't driving!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sat 19 Jul 2014, 11:12

facepalm Maybe he should just die so everyone will shut up about his personal life and look at him and think of his work instead. No wonder Hollywood ppl are full of ill, drunken, ignorant, lame, talentless ppl, all what everyone cares about is looks, and scandals. If you read the Hunger Games, the first thing that would pop in your mind is that the Capitol resemble Hollywood and its fans massively..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jul 2014, 11:15

All I see are shots of a Happy George doing...

"Talky Talky Talky Talky...Happy Talk" with his lady.

Sofa bounce

The eyes tell it all.....Our George is Happy.

Cheerleader 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 19 Jul 2014, 11:34

I read the article from eonline, above.

Two things occur to me, AA "hangs on his every word", according to eonline. That is very appealing to an older man.
I went to college with many muslim girls, , because of the hibjab (veil) worn in the Muslim world, Muslim women are taught to make the most of eye contact, long stares and funnily enough "hang on every word", as a form of attraction/seduction.  Everything else is covered up, you just have eyes and what you can hear, and look madly interested in.  The long stares I spotted in other pics.  

The second thing that occurred to me was how very much she is starting to look like "all the rest".  Not in a bad way, she looks great but?
If she is besotted with George, I think emulating what he has disposed of is dangerous.  I wonder has she been thrown to the PR people to "make box fresh for Hollywood". She is not the same LADY we saw in Autumn, she is now very much the GIRL friend of GTC.

In this case I would worry for AA, she appears to have set aside her career for George, to be at his beck and call, just like the rest.
Some have said he appears drunk, maybe he is, but both appear to be having a good time. For AA I think this would be "having a good time on holiday" but I think she would tire of this being an every week thing.  I know people change, maybe her new life is the one she longed for, who knows.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 19 Jul 2014, 12:17

they are out for a meal, whats wrong with being drunk? Its allowed isnt it?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Jul 2014, 12:23

Take a look at the video. All I see is a couple leaving a restaurant in a lovely place, saying goodbye and happy and walking to a car.

No one's falling over, no one looks drunk, no one looks unhappy, they're walking in a straight line, manage to get into the open door of a car..........

Just a bit of over-analysis of two minutes in a couple's life, with a bit of character assassination thrown in?

Good grief.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jul 2014, 12:51

"Just a bit of over-analysis of two minutes in a couple's life, with a bit
of character assassination thrown in?
Good grief."

party animal - not!

Yes pan.....it's a tad OTT.....IMO...Hey Ho...same old !

BTW....
The banner on my iPad at top of forum just changed.....
Drink Driving Solicitor.co. !!!!

Weird or Wott ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 19 Jul 2014, 12:59

I don't think he looks drunk, just tired. And Lela, if you watch the video, it looks like the maitre'd is trying to get between George and the cameras - not trying to keep him from falling over.

Alisonfan - That's a very interesting point you made about Muslim women learning to communicate with their eyes, although I doubt Amal has ever worn a hijab.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 19 Jul 2014, 13:10

Lizzy glad to see you here...I don't know why my PM to you hasn't been sent out since eight hours ago Sad 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 19 Jul 2014, 13:35

Sevens - Got it and replied.  Smile 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 19 Jul 2014, 13:35

His left hand, so girlish.  Laughing And tipsy he izzzzzzzzz !  Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 19 Jul 2014, 14:40

For what it's worth... and early Saturday morning-that may not be much, folks!!
Observations:
1. two people leaving the restaurant amidst paps and civilians taking photos
2.two people who had a lovely dinner, including wine ( what Italian dinner doesn't).
   Yes, if you look at the close ups of George's face, he may very well have a buzz 
   going, but not drunk.  Reasons (?) the object of his affections is back in town,
   and, NO, they didn't get much sleep. He hadn't eaten before hoisting a toast.
     He had a couple of glasses of wine, and it went to his head. Who hasn't experienced that?

End of observations-- stop nit picking.  They went out for dinner. The end  alien

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sat 19 Jul 2014, 14:47

I think they are both relaxed and happy after a great night out with good food, loads of good wine and good company. Lucky lucky them!

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 19 Jul 2014, 14:49

Nicky80 wrote:Here is a video of them leaving the restaurant. Thanks to frenchies

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be way too self conscious to take out my phone and video a celebrity doing anything.  I'm the shy type ( I know, hard to believe).  Have any of you guys done it.  Was it easy or difficult to do??

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 19 Jul 2014, 15:14

Sorry PP, not much help. I've never done it. I'm the shy and selfconscious type too. And there no celebrities anywhere near where I live. Otherwise I could hide in a bush somewhere and watch from afar with a pair of binoculars and pretend I was birdwatching. Have to buy the binoculars first though.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 19 Jul 2014, 15:25

Boshkash wrote:facepalm Maybe he should just die so everyone will shut up about his personal life and look at him and think of his work instead. No wonder Hollywood ppl are full of ill, drunken, ignorant, lame, talentless ppl, all what everyone cares about is looks, and scandals. If you read the Hunger Games, the first thing that would pop in your mind is that the Capitol resemble Hollywood and its fans massively..

Dont say things like death so lightly. It's tempting fate.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 19 Jul 2014, 15:37

Well he would certainty get a lot of publicity if he did!
And we all know how much he lives for that :-)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Jul 2014, 15:46

I think it's a shame to get photos and/or film them You kind of miss the moment and there are enough pix out there. Think it's much nicer to shake their hand or talk to them. By playing with the technology you miss lots. It's quite clear to me that that is what the celebrities think too. They have to go along with it tho.

Same with small children performing in school, places like sporting venues - half of the people miss it by checking their cameras - and then everyone behind them gets really annoyed if the things go up in front of what they're trying to see

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Sat 19 Jul 2014, 15:52

This may just be the life she has longed for. She did great with entertainment law back at NYU, didn't she? Can't imagine a serious human rights lawyer-to-be would have that colorful curriculum.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sat 19 Jul 2014, 15:53

Sorry Lion, but I believe that death is something that will happen to all of us, so talking about it won't change a thing..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 19 Jul 2014, 16:07

Justaquoi, I think that was a smart move - it could guarantee an income so you can do the human rights cases that don't pay.

Her Oxford law degree was at St Hugh's College, a choice influenced by the fact that Aug San Sui Kyi went there too.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 19 Jul 2014, 17:24

jusquatoi2014 wrote:This may just be the life she has longed for. She did great with entertainment law back at NYU, didn't she? Can't imagine a serious human rights lawyer-to-be would have that colorful curriculum.

I believe it's one class--not a curriculum.  She went to a big NY firm and was a litigator I believe, not an entertainment lawyer.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 19 Jul 2014, 17:34

Boshkash wrote:Sorry Lion, but I believe that death is something that will happen to all of us, so talking about it won't change a thing..
I agree with Lion ! Think twice Boshkash !!!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 19 Jul 2014, 21:14

I don't think he needs to die, he lives his life privately and when he wants to be in public he just gets on with it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sat 19 Jul 2014, 21:22

I have to agree too with Lion and Atalante. Always was superstitious. 

Yes, we are all going to die and I don't have any problem talking about it. But don't wish for it especially not for someone else.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next