George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar!

+30
justpassinthrough
melbert
Missa
catwoman
jusquatoi2014
phys major
Bidbod
Atalante
Picachu
Boshkash
lelacorb
fava
Silje
premiere
LornaDoone
Joanna
Alisonfan
Cece42
Maggy
lionheart
PigPen
annemarie
Nicky80
amaretti
Sevens
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
it's me
party animal - not!
Jenn
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar!

Post by catwoman Sat 19 Jul 2014, 21:28

George is very aged, I think it must be due to exaggeration in alcohol. I'm starting to lose interest in it.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar! - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar!

Post by Missa Sat 19 Jul 2014, 21:59

Personally, I think it seems like he's drinking less with Amal than he did with last two girls, anyway.  As someone said earlier, neither Eli or Stacy seemed to miss a chance to drink.  I'm pretty sure he was drunk at the Oscars he attended with Eli.  I think the way he looks in these pictures can be attributed to spending time with someone he loves very much and bad timing on the long-lens camera.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 20 Jul 2014, 01:05

Yep, I think so too, Missa.

There are some other lovely shots on george-clooney us from two minutes of this couple's life....2/36 and 24/36 are great.

By the way, have we seen Amal with a glass in her hand? Have often thought His Nibs' drinking has been a bit exaggerated - he'd have to keep reasonably sober for interviews.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Jul 2014, 01:19

George is always talking about drinking, but I don't think he drinks as much as some think he does.  I don't believe I've seen any pics of Amal with a drink, except for that pineapple drink on their holiday.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sun 20 Jul 2014, 03:33

PigPen wrote:I love George, I really do. And I don't know the dress code in Italy.  But, for the most part, whenever he's taken Amal out to dinner,and not just in Italy, he usually   looks like he's taken a 10 minute break from cleaning the garage..jeans, bowling shirt and work boots.

I agree.  They never seem to be on the same wavelength with respect to the level of dress.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 20 Jul 2014, 03:42

I feel like we used to say the same thing about Stacy, and give her a hard time about being dressed to the nines all then time when George was in jeans. Maybe it's George that can't get the dress code straight, or he just figures he can wear what he wants because who's going to deny George Clooney a table?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sun 20 Jul 2014, 04:24

Missa wrote:I feel like we used to say the same thing about Stacy, and give her a hard time about being dressed to the nines all then time when George was in jeans. Maybe it's George that can't get the dress code straight, or he just figures he can wear what he wants because who's going to deny George Clooney a table?
I think you nailed it!

His girls probably feel pressured to dress well too, knowing the cameras are on their every move.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 20 Jul 2014, 04:46

Well I'd love to clean any garage with Mr. Clooney whatever he wears...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 20 Jul 2014, 08:04

Where exactly did I wish someone's death?? All I said is that we don't realize what we have got until we lose it! Did you see what happened when Philp Hoffman died? or when MJ, or that guy from Fast and furious died?? Suddenly they were turned into legends and were talked about in a way rarely anyone did when they were alive!That's all..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 20 Jul 2014, 09:32

is a romantic dinner? for real? seems more like an after-dinner flaky, with cheerful greetings ...hic! hic!!!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Jul 2014, 14:30

Boshkash wrote:Where exactly did I wish someone's death?? All I said is that we don't realize what we have got until we lose it! Did you see what happened when Philp Hoffman died? or when MJ, or that guy from Fast and furious died?? Suddenly they were turned into legends and were talked about in a way rarely anyone did when they were alive!That's all..

Kind of sounds like it here:

"[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Re: George Clooney & Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Step Out for Romantic Dinner at Harry's Bar!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by Boshkash Yesterday at 4:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Maybe he should just die so everyone will shut up about his personal life and look at him and think of his work instead. No wonder Hollywood ppl are full of ill, drunken, ignorant, lame, talentless ppl, all what everyone cares about is looks, and scandals. If you read the Hunger Games, the first thing that would pop in your mind is that the Capitol resemble Hollywood and its fans massively.."
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 20 Jul 2014, 15:10

"Maybe he should just die so everyone will shut up about his personal life and look at him and think of his work instead"

Don't take my words out of context, and if I wished him death than I wouldn't try and clarify things, being superstitious is your choice not mine..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 20 Jul 2014, 15:16

We've see pictures of G&A out for a more formal meal recently where G is wearing a suit.
Obviously places like Harry's Bar are smart casual
establishments.
As long as he's clean and smells delicious I see no problem with him wearing his designer jeans
while out dinng with his lady.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 20 Jul 2014, 15:21

Boshkash wrote:"Maybe he should just die so everyone will shut up about his personal life and look at him and think of his work instead"

Don't take my words out of context, and if I wished him death than I wouldn't try and clarify things, being superstitious is your choice not mine..

It does seem a rather weird remark to make though, you must agree Boshkash.

IMO, It's always a good idea to read twice, preferably aloud, the words we write
that are different from the norm....just to check how they'll
be interpreted by others.  flower 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshkash Sun 20 Jul 2014, 15:36

Ok, I apologize if I offended anyone, believe me it wasn't my intention, so let's not argue about something that has been said and done..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 20 Jul 2014, 15:54

True gal, true Boshkash.  Thumbs up! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 20 Jul 2014, 19:43

Joanna - I'd have no problem with him wearing his designer jeans IF THEY FIT!! Those jeans look like he's been wearing them for years until they've stretched as far as they could without falling apart. IMO they're fine for home, but c'mon - out to dinner? really? Too sloppy. (Says the old fogey in a pair of jeans from when she was two sizes bigger Very Happy  - BUT - I'm not out in public!)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 20 Jul 2014, 21:06

I'm wondering if he's going for comfort rather
than style Lizzy. At his age he has to protect the Crown Jewels you know ?

Tight fitting jeans on men ?......Oooooeeeeer.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 20 Jul 2014, 21:25

Jo - It has to be comfort, 'cause it sure as shit ain't style! Those jeans look older than I am, and I'm feeling older than the hills! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 20 Jul 2014, 23:05

absolutely true that George is wearing ugly and old jeans (Lewis?) but it 's true that he was out to dinner with a woman dressed as a peasant Ukrainian, so they were fine even his old jeans!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 20 Jul 2014, 23:14

I don't think anyone's suggesting he should squeeze into some skinny jeans, but a little more fitted would be nice, and would make him look a little younger, IMO.  They ARE kind of "dad" jeans. Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Sun 20 Jul 2014, 23:28

Missa wrote:I don't think anyone's suggesting he should squeeze into some skinny jeans, but a little more fitted would be nice, and would make him look a little younger, IMO.  They ARE kind of "dad" jeans. Smile
LOL!  Very true!

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 20 Jul 2014, 23:32

LizzyNY wrote: Son of a bitch! She really can smile when she's with him!  lol!  It's about time.

I know right.  Thought she didn't know how  About time!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Mon 21 Jul 2014, 05:04

party animal and fava: thanks for your responses. I guess you are probably right.  I had the thought because a few of my friends who happen to be long time human rights lawyers gratuating from three-year JD programs of top US law schools and working for the most disadvantaged never even had an eye on courses such as entertainment law, not to mention winning a prize for excelling at it. 

Some people enjoy being "visible" in their doings. Some don't.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:02

amaretti wrote: She has a nice smile . They are holding hands   Very Happy 

If you look closely they aren't holding hands, instead GC is holding her forearm and not her hand.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:08

Page 1 of this thread, Margaret, picture 4

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:16

he is holding her forearm.
Margaret
Margaret
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:45

party animal - not! wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've lightened that up and zoomed in.....George has a hold of her left hand
with his left hand as he's saying goodbye to the Harry's Bar chappy.
Looks like any normal mature happy couple to me.
George is very tactile and I think Amal is too.

Sorry for the intrusive pictures George.....BUT.....we fans here do love
to see you out and about with your love.  Thumbs up! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 21 Jul 2014, 12:56

Thanks pan I didn't notice that he's holding her hand in that pic.
They look truly intimate and natural when they're together. A real couple.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 21 Jul 2014, 15:12

Margaret wrote:he is holding her forearm.

Since we're going to dissect this far beyond what it's worth...here's my 2 cents... maybe he was stopping her from walking ahead as in " wait up! I want to talk to this person" He held her arm, he held her hand, he grabbed her butt, what's the big deal folks? Just a quick thought, regarding photos but a bit off... it may be she was recently in London working ( may explain her absence on the boat ride)... yet absolutely no photos of her while there. Did George's tirade with DM really work? Or has London lost interest? Or are the UK paps shaking in their boots - don't mess with the gray haired guy he's out for blood!!!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 21 Jul 2014, 15:58

They've probably started to lose interest. We're were getting thos constant photos of her when she returned to London right after the engagement was announced, so the story was a novelty. Now there are pictures of her in Como, George has commented on the marriage a couple of times, it's just on to the next. Until September of course, when every step they take will be photographed along with captions like "Amal Alamuddin Ties Her Shoe Ahead of Upcoming Nuptials". Wink
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 21 Jul 2014, 16:11

Hey hadn't you heard that the wedding has been moved up to August?
I think he would be preparing for the Hail Caesar shooting by fall...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 21 Jul 2014, 16:23

your invitation came in the mail already??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 21 Jul 2014, 16:32

No I, uh....I didn't get an invitation...okay fine, you got me. I'm Amal's maid of honor. The wedding is September 12th (darn tabloids got that one right anyway), at Westminster Abbey. Amal really wanted the Princess Di treatment, so there'll be the motorcade procession, and they'll leave in a carriage and kiss on the balcony, it's all very romantic. Mile Cyrus is performing at the wedding; George has been practicing his twerking for the first dance. Oh, and wait till you see the bridesmaid dresses - they have pink sparkly skulls on them. You guys are gonna love them!
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 21 Jul 2014, 17:11

Sorry but I referred to some reports recently...about him changing the big day
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 21 Jul 2014, 17:21

Sevens....Still just rumors and information from that famous unnamed "source". Unless you know something the rest of us don't Smile

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 21 Jul 2014, 17:27

Pigpen: No photos of Amal when she's possibly in London?

Excellent. She can get on with the job she wants to do. Did the Daily Mail rebuke word? Possibly. They've certainly left them alone for at least a week!!

But Amal's work takes her all over the world, so she could have been in The Hague (new office), in NYC, in Washington, Ukraine, anywhere........

Or maybe with Alberta Ferretti in Milan having a fitting........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 21 Jul 2014, 18:30

Is she getting a Ferretti ? is that the latest??

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 21 Jul 2014, 19:03

Missa wrote:No I, uh....I didn't get an invitation...okay fine, you got me.  I'm Amal's maid of honor. The wedding is September 12th (darn tabloids got that one right anyway), at Westminster Abbey. Amal really wanted the Princess Di treatment, so there'll be the motorcade procession, and they'll leave in a carriage and kiss on the balcony, it's all very romantic. Mile Cyrus is performing at the wedding; George has been practicing his twerking for the first dance. Oh, and wait till you see the bridesmaid dresses - they have pink sparkly skulls on them. You guys are gonna love them!

Looking forward to the twerking videos! Just hoping the pants are tighter than those jeans when he does it.....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Tue 29 Jul 2014, 07:17

george does look quite happy here but he does look tired and like his back is hurting him in one picture. he tries to hard to please her and he needs just to relax. It does look like she is laughing at him instead of with him. she is along for the ride, and will stay as long as it lasts. If george is happy than I happy for him. He waited a long time for this and now this is his moment. enjoy yourself for you only live once and happiness and love does not come around that often. love you george. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3