George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life'

Go down

Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life' Empty Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life'

Post by Nicky80 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 20:38

Shailene Woodley Calls George Clooney an 'Angel in My Life'

Not everyone can count George Clooney as a mentor and friend – but Shailene Woodleysure can, and she knows she's better for it. 

"He has been an angel in my life for many reasons," Woodley, who played Clooney's daughter in The Descendants, tells Vanity Fair for its July cover story. "He knew everyone's name on set. He treated everyone as an equal and everyone got his warmth." 

Warmth is also a word that has been associated with Woodley, 22, who is earningrave reviews for her role in The Fault in Our Stars, in which she plays a teenager battling cancer. And like her mentor, she's also deeply concerned about the world around her – even if she's not quite sure how she can best help. 

"As much as this industry is a platform for talking about big issues, there's also so many f----n' issues," she says. "Maybe the only thing that I'm supposed to do is just show up and be me in every moment. Because I do feel like one of my gifts is to be open and lovely – simple things like smiling at strangers and having kind, small interactions. I think that is what's going to ultimately shift things." 

One person who isn't worried about her figuring it all out? Clooney himself. The engaged Oscar winner only has words of praise for the young star. 

"Shailene can do whatever she wants," he says. "If she wants to be a movie star, she has it. If she wants to change the world, she will. Her talent and kindness go hand in hand." 

"We'll be talking about Shailene Woodley 40 years from now," he adds. "I've never seen anyone so young that has so much together."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down