George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure'

4 posters

Go down

Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' Empty Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure'

Post by Nicky80 Sun 12 Jan 2014, 18:02

Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure'

Julia Roberts has described her 'Ocean's Twelve' co-star as ''a treasure'' and revealed how he and their fellow cast members looked after her when she was filming whilst pregnant.

Julia Roberts says George Clooney is ''a treasure''.

The stars appeared together in 'Ocean's Eleven' and its subsequent sequel, and while she was pregnant during the second film he looked after her and made sure she was comfortable.

She told the Mail on Sunday newspaper's Event magazine: ''He is such a treasure.

''When we did the second 'Ocean's' movie I was pregnant and they really mollycoddled me. You would have thought I was made of porcelain.

''I couldn't walk up the steps at George's house without, 'No, you'll be on the first floor in this little bedroom here, don't take the stairs'. It was so sweet.''

She also suggested the 'Gravity' actor would make a ''great dad'' - which she tells him a lot - but she insisted he shows his love for his friends in a number of ways.

She explained: ''I talk to him about that sometimes. He would be a great dad but yo know what, he takes care of a lot of people in a lot of ways.''

The star has insisted on a number of occasions he has no intention of becoming a father or raising his own family.

He previously said: ''What do you do? Should I go, 'I got to get me some kids right now!' Then rush out and impregnate someone?

''Look, what I do know is that I was raised in a loving, happy family. I don't have any dislike or distrust of that.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' Empty Re: Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure'

Post by Carla97 Sun 12 Jan 2014, 19:21

I first read "treasure" but it was teasure. Funny, she is funny.  Very Happy 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure' Empty Re: Julia Robert calls George Clooney 'a teasure'

Post by silly girl Sun 12 Jan 2014, 22:58

I saw that on the Daily Mail....I find it interesting she talked to him about having kids. Most will pull out the one statement but not the part where she says he is good to everyone....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Jan 2014, 23:00

"teasure" is a misspelling. The first line should read "treasure". Teasure is not a word I don't believe.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down