George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’

+2
it's me
Nicky80
6 posters

Go down

Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ Empty Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’

Post by Nicky80 Sat 15 Mar 2014, 21:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’

She’s starring in Divergent, the sure-to-be blockbuster movie that should jettison the actress to mega-stardom when it opens Friday, and Shailene Woodley is determined to follow a George Clooney path to the top.
“He’s like my second dad.  He’s got my back,” Woodley tells the Chicago Sun-Times Sunday magazine,SPLASH.
In her big screen debut, Woodley played Clooney’s daughter in the Oscar-winning film, The Descendants.
“I’ve never met somebody in the industry who’s more grateful, who pays it forward without talking about it in the press or speaking about it to anyone else,” Woodley said.
“That to me was the best advice, just learning through his actions.”
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ Empty Re: Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’

Post by it's me Sat 15 Mar 2014, 21:47

sweet girl Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’ Empty Re: Shailene Woodley: ‘George Clooney Is Like My Second Dad’

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:08

Here is a bit more. I only copy the part about George.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is my second dad. When I was backpacking through Europe with a friend, we stopped by at his house on Lake Como in Italy for a few days. We literally showed up with backpacks. It was really fun and it’s so beautiful. George is a great host. He uses his good for so many people, doing random acts of kindness. He’s the dude that will go up to a homeless person, give them some money and say, ‘Go find a place to live for two weeks, get your feet back on the ground.’ I would work with him again in a heartbeat.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:13

We literally showed up with backpacks.

.....interesting .....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 08 Jun 2014, 11:15

Go find a place to live for two weeks, get your feet back on the ground

Love letter
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 08 Jun 2014, 13:58

He is sooooooooo sweet that it hurts  I love you 
Hey, George, may I stay there with you couples of days too?
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:10

I like stories that are related from someone
 who's actually had an experience with George,
 whether good, bad or indifferent.  

At least one knows its "real" then !

Thanks for the post Nicky.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 08 Jun 2014, 15:17

She played George’s rebellious daughter in her first major film, The Descendants, which led to a Golden Globe nomination (‘Oh my God, George is just the best’),

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 08 Jun 2014, 17:58

George nailed it when he said she'd be going places.  I believe her new film is opening at #1 this weekend beating out Tom Cruise and pushing Angelina Jolie out of her way!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down