George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor

4 posters

Go down

SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor Empty SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor

Post by Nicky80 Tue 08 Apr 2014, 14:12

mmh she is using George name alot in interviews. Guess she needs the advertisement......It was weird to read "she's like a daughter I never had" ......Really!

SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor

SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor.

The 22-year-old actress played George’s troubled daughter in the 2011 hit The Descendants, and was left impressed with the 52-year-old activist actor.

Ever since, Clooney, has helped guide her with fatherly counsel as well as career advice and tips on roles, a source says.

“Shailene told George that she was inspired by his political activism,” an insider told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“Now she has her own charitable foundation with her mom.”

Called All It Takes, the charity hopes to eradicate bullying, explained Shailene’s mother Lori Woodley, a Ventura County school counselor.

The organization takes middle school youngsters from different backgrounds to a camp where they learn to trust and accept one another despite their differences.

“If Shailene needs advice, she can always call George,” said the source.

“He’s only too happy to help. He told a pal, ‘She’s like the daughter I never had.’”

“He’s like my second dad. He’s got my back,” Woodley said of Clooney.

“I’ve never met somebody in the industry who’s more grateful, who pays it forward without talking about it in the press or speaking about it to anyone else.

“That to me was the best advice, just learning through his actions.

“He’s so down-to-earth, giving and generous, such a good guy. He’s a guy from Kentucky with a heart of gold who has been given a generous amount of wealth and power and used it in the most positive ways.

“To me the word ‘movie star’ is more than being an actor, more than being a source of entertainment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by LornaDoone on Tue 08 Apr 2014, 20:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add breaks and quote)
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor Empty Re: SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor

Post by Joanna Tue 08 Apr 2014, 15:57

That's nice to read.
I believe it's genuine from all the things Shalene said about George during The Descendants interviews.
Good to know she's following his example in charity work.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor Empty Re: SHAILENE Woodley has made George Clooney her role model and mentor

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Apr 2014, 20:27

She's really interesting. She seems to be breaking out like Jennifer Lawrence did a couple of years ago, but I think she'll have a very different career path. She's a smart cookie, and it doesn't surprise me at all that she chose George as her role model.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 08 Apr 2014, 22:38

Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down