George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work

+12
LornaDoone
Joanna
Carla97
Duffy
party animal - not!
Nicky80
moniquevander
amaretti
annemarie
Rose
theminis
melbert
16 posters

Go down

Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work Empty Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work

Post by melbert Thu 15 May 2014, 14:10

Thanks Henway!

I love this outfit on her!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PHOTOS: Going Somewhere? George Clooney's Fiancee Amal Alamuddin Heads To American Embassy

Is she making a move across the pond?

George Clooney's fiancee Amal Alamuddin was spotted arriving back in London earlier this week after celebrating her engagement to the Hollywood star, but it's not quite back to work yet for the young barrister as she was seen heading to the American Embassy earlier today.

The human rights lawyer had a pamper day yesterday as she was seen taking her mother to the John Freida salon in London for a blow-dry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amal Alamuddin was conscious off her impressive engagement ring on the streets of London (FameFlyNet)
The 36-year-old flashed her £450,000 seven-carat diamond engagement ring which George proposed to her with last month.
After arriving back in the UK, it looks as though she's thinking about the future and her eligibility to get in and out of the US after hailing a cab to take her to the US embassy this morning.
The brunette beauty was dressed for summer as she stepped out this morning (FameFlyNet)

Wearing a striking blue dress and jacket with nude pumps, Amal didn't have a private car come to take her to her appointment, instead she hopped into a passing taxi.
Amal looked as if she had all the necessary documents ready to go as she got into the taxi (FameFlyNet)

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 17 May 2014, 11:03; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added pics and text)
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work Empty Re: Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work

Post by theminis Thu 15 May 2014, 14:45

I want her handbag!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work Empty Re: Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work

Post by Rose Thu 15 May 2014, 15:26

What crumpled clothes!  Shocked 
I'm tired of this woman and her lack of elegance, uhgr

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu 15 May 2014, 15:28

she's getting thinner, soon will disappear Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu 15 May 2014, 15:31

it's incredible that after dating Stacey who has a stunning body, he is dating this skeleton Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 15 May 2014, 15:42

I love the suit color she looks nice.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 15 May 2014, 15:46

I love this outfit on her .  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 15 May 2014, 15:52

I had a chance to purchase a Balenciaga bag in a charity shop it was a city black for 100.00 didn't get it wish I had now.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 15 May 2014, 15:56

Oh nice .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by moniquevander Thu 15 May 2014, 16:06

Go away, Angie30, you're so lame

moniquevander
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 May 2014, 16:14

I think everyone feels the same way like you moniquevander  Thumbs up!  but unfortunately you always have posters who try to provoke with negative comments. Best thing is to ignore that poster as she is hoping for a reaction from one of us.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 May 2014, 16:18

I really like her shoes. You can see them better on the third pic. 

So now I wonder, why is she going to the american embassy???? If the rumors are true she will continue her career in London and George wants to look for a house there????

Guess tomorrow we have the rumor that she is moving to LA  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 15 May 2014, 16:22

I think the wedding will take place in London that might be why the visit to the Embassy .An American can't just marry in Britain there is paper work to be done first. Since she is a lawyer could have to do with one of her cases too.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 May 2014, 17:00

All this might be possible, but she wouldn't be able to do anything legal on behalf of His Nibs - only he would be able to that.......and yep, there would be many reasons, including work, that she might be there.

Poor girl - endless Amal stalking - hopefully they'll get fed up with it when a bigger story comes along. Hopefully...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Thu 15 May 2014, 17:25

Don't think that will happen til at least after they're married. Until then, she'll be fresh meat for the paps everyday, especially in London.

Duffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 15 May 2014, 18:21

This look is not as good as the black and white was. IMO (who´s else?)

Bag and shoes are not a match. I´d change the shoes. Bag is ok, but too small for business. You want to cover your papers and files.

Blazer and skirt. Color is difficult. And I don´t like the yellow underneath. Skirt has good model and length and skinny people can easily wear it. If you have hips, it will look like a tent large enought to shelter 4 people.

Blazer is so-so.

Purple is difficult especially with blue undertones over red. Makes your veins stick out even more, skin looks more pale. Here in daylight with black hair (is it too dark, too one coloured?) not best possible choice.

Overall, she looks older than her years. Hands are the biggest 'tell' of ones age after a face and neck. She might benefit from some softer and lighter haircolor. Also, I´d get rid off fake nails and matte nailpolish. Good old french manicure with natural nails - nothing beats that.  Very Happy 

Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 May 2014, 18:35

Carla...Purple with a touch of Yellow, stunning combination IMO. 
Even Mother nature thought so...Iris flower ?

I agree the skirt wouldn't suit hippy ladies...So ?
It's a picture of a long-bodied slim-hipped Alam 
we have here.  Duh !

It's very twee and old fashioned to wear "matching bag & shoes" 
in 2014. 
Didn't you know that ?

Oh...Excuse the sarcasm,  I'm tired.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 15 May 2014, 18:48

Nicky makes a good point - ignore.

Also, you can go to your profile and place another poster on your ignore list so that when you go to a thread and they've posted something, their posts won't show up in your view. Instructions on how to do that are located at the link below.

Makes reading the thread easier too cause no matter how much they post or how many times they post - only one line shows up stating that you've placed this poster on your ignore list.

If everyone places the problem posters on ignore eventually they'll go away cause no one is responding to them.

Just a suggestion if it really bugs you.  Unfortunately, the mods can't do that since we have to monitor the comments to make sure folks aren't getting really nasty on here.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 May 2014, 18:54

Brilliant modding (new word!), you two!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Thu 15 May 2014, 19:04

oh Joanna all the flowers are beautiful. But hard to say colors of tiger lilly (or it´s hybrid) fit for everyone...
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 15 May 2014, 19:05

She is trying, very very hard. She must know the photographer, Jules, by name now. Shame nobody else ever turns up.
Did I see a little smile, not the beaming we saw at the airport.
Everything, thankfully has been toned down. Well done Amal.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 May 2014, 19:56

So TMZ reported she was on her way to work and not to the embassy....I wonder if the embassy and her office are close by???  scratch 

Amal Alamuddin back to work

While some women might call it a career after landing George ClooneyAmal Alamuddin was spotted on Wednesday heading back to her law firm in London after spending the last few weeks celebrating their engagement.

The lawyers in the firm will clearly be eager for some gossip ... they blew the lid off the engagement by sending out a press release.  So now they have her in living color.

Good to see she doesn't object to putting in a hard day's work ... even after winning the lottery.

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 15 May 2014, 20:00

Glass heel pumps not working for me.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 May 2014, 20:08

isogotit wrote:Glass heel pumps not working for me.

Oh dear never mind....stop wearing them then.

Soz....couldn't resist ! Lol  flower 

"Modding"......"Modding".....I like it.....sounds just right pan....well done !   Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 May 2014, 20:10

Nope, Nicki, nowhere near her offices. Hairdresser, yes. Office, no...Reporter disconnect - new shift on Celeb page??

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work Empty Re: Amal Heading to American Embassy

Post by justpassinthrough Thu 15 May 2014, 21:34

"Amal Alamuddin back to work"

Why doesn't TMZ care that I went back to work today?!!

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 15 May 2014, 22:25

justpassinthrough wrote:"Amal Alamuddin back to work"

Why doesn't TMZ care that I went back to work today?!!

LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 16 May 2014, 07:44

One more pic. Without sunglasses....guess that's when she came out of the building

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 16 May 2014, 12:43

It looks to me like back to work. Visiting Embassy's goes hand in hand with international law. Just not a day in the office, or a day where one might be called to appear before a Judge.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 16 May 2014, 14:13

What is wrong with you? How old are you? 5.6.? a person can not have a contrary view which is already under attack? That childishness! Grow up, friends! Learning to respect the opinion of others is the greatest proof of maturity.

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 16 May 2014, 14:16

This woman is the queen of cheesy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy , those who like to dress like her, shall be as corny as it

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 16 May 2014, 14:20

Someone is enjoying all that I write, because my green dash is always marked . Glad to have adult and sensible people on this forum, not only alienated fanatic. Wink Wink 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 16 May 2014, 14:23

Kookoos always draw other kookoos! brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 16 May 2014, 14:23

Angie30 wrote:What is wrong with you? How old are you? 5.6.? a person can not have a contrary view which is already under attack? That childishness! Grow up, friends! Learning to respect the opinion of others is the greatest proof of maturity.

If only you practiced your own commentary.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 16 May 2014, 14:25

GC needs gifting AA with a clothes iron Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Lorna: You did not say it was going to ignore my posts? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 16 May 2014, 14:25

LOL Lorna...how was it again about IGNORING that poster  lol!  See what you got  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 16 May 2014, 14:26

Sorry deary as a mod I can't ignore your posts.

So the best I can do is make fun of you.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 16 May 2014, 14:28

How could mark my own post? Laughing Very Happy Laughing Laughing 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 16 May 2014, 14:31

You know when I saw this thread title I thought perhaps Amal might have been going to the embassy to apply for her "I'm going to marry an American so I get a special longer term visa!"

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri 16 May 2014, 14:32

LornaDoone wrote:Sorry deary as a mod I can't ignore your posts.

So the best I can do is make fun of you.

ok Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  when we want to ignore a person we do not even read what she writes Smile 

Too bad I have to go the gym, this Forum is fun for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 16 May 2014, 14:43

Too bad the gym can't work off that smart ass mouth off yours.

Oh did I say that out loud?  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil 
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Amal Heading to American Embassy and/or to work Empty Temp thread do not post

Post by party animal - not! Sat 17 May 2014, 09:29

Just Jared from the other day.

Amal outside Diughty Street Chambers with Geoffrey Robertson, QC, much respected human rights lawyer and judge, founder and co-owner of the chambers, married to Kathy Lette, and the other man is I think the other co-owner and managing director of the the company........

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 17 May 2014, 11:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pictures)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 17 May 2014, 11:04

Thanks PAN looks to me it was work instead embassy or she did both. Who knows. I added work to the thread title too  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 17 May 2014, 11:29

I hope no one takes offence at what I say today.
Just being honest.

Having absorbed all of the recent pictures of Amal 
in London, I'm finding it so refreshing and yes heart warming, to see George's future wife walking around familiar streets and areas in my country.

For so many years I've seen pictures of George and his girl friends in various locations across the pond.

Now it feels comforting somehow to know that both George and Amal are probably just 120 miles away from where I am, in the same time zone, having the same weather, even possibly watching the same FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium today on TV, in glorious sunshine ! 

I'm smiling   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 17 May 2014, 11:37

Coolio 

Well the one thing we have in common is the "time zone" ok you British are one hour behind but it doesn't count  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 17 May 2014, 14:03

more pix:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down