George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends!

+32
LornaDoone
Catie
fava
Carla97
ispy
jd68
iamnoone
5marcy5
Maggy
isogotit
Picachu
Cece42
Alisonfan
lelacorb
Butterfly
hathaross
Rose
mel01
LizzyNY
Doug Ross
annemarie
bellybaby
party animal - not!
Joanna
theminis
Nicky80
bgarabedian
Jenn
Katiedot
jusquatoi2014
Pita428
Sevens
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends!

Post by annemarie Tue 13 May 2014, 19:35

Amal is back in London the Daily mail has the pictures, no George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends! - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Their Engagement Surrounded By Celebrity Friends!

Post by LornaDoone Tue 13 May 2014, 20:18

Katiedot wrote:Do you think he could look any more miserable?  It's supposedly an engagement party not a funeral!

Maybe something else was on his mind. We don't know all that happens with George. Or maybe he was just tired.

We seem to forget that when folks aren't in front of the camera they often just don't smile all the time.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 13 May 2014, 21:58

[quote="Carla97"][quote="lelacorb"]
Katiedot wrote:Wow, some of you guys think she's preggers?  All I can see is a seriously underweight woman who's been starving herself.  No way she's going to get pregnant unless she eats.

I don't know what it is with the women George dates.  Stacy Kiebler's gaunt figure and poor relationship with food and nutrition was a concern but she looked downright healthy compared to what I'm seeing here.

Forget the lavish lifestyle and time spent with huge A list celebrities. At this point I'd be willing to date George solely for the automatic 30 lb. weight loss that appears to be immediate. HE'S MAGIC.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 May 2014, 22:13

lool
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 14 May 2014, 03:35

George is going to have to make his hair more 'pepper' than 'salt,' and Amal will have to give up the Hello Kitty wardrobe. It wouldn't take much for them to go from glamorous to creepy.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Wed 14 May 2014, 03:55

Good lord I can see it now, him with his walker and her in a Minnie mouse t-shirt.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Wed 14 May 2014, 04:03

Maggy wrote:

"Muslims believe that Jesus was not crucified. It was the plan of Jesus’ enemies to crucify him, but God saved him and raised him up to Him. And the likeness of Jesus was put over another man. Jesus’ enemies took this man and crucified him, thinking that he was Jesus."

Nah, it was photoshop. He did the same thing to George on the beach in Hawaii.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 14 May 2014, 07:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Wed 14 May 2014, 08:00

Love is in the air and george looks happy & content here. I guess he now can settle down and retire from chasing all those ladies. Happiness to you George. peace, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 14 May 2014, 08:38

Yes love is all around us…

Couple of points depending on how the novel will continue:

first, there is a technical problem with a character to make it believable.

second, what do they want to represent? What is the message they are sending? There is always one when a person has such a huge media exposure.

Maybe forth rethinking these two. Especially if he proceeds with the marriage. If not, well, he just walks out and she´ll be forgotton in few months. And everyone and their mother will be talking about his next girlfriend or next set of them.

It started good, but it has turned to be less so. I´m disappointed that it has gone like this. Interesting to see if it continues on this path (path from past) or if they try and bother to live up to at least some expectations, kind of like role models or something like that - you know, to show an example -- future is the place we all should be looking at not the past.

(this is superficial, but with the horrible shoes that will ruin your feet if not already ruined, who wants to be new imelda marcos? And seriously what world they are living in, at the same time we see news about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, they can´t solve it, but yes huge but… topic to discuss of course, hopefully we don´t have to hear he is rich and celebrity and… like it is a must. It´s not. There are richer people here, well known also and they live perfectly normal life and people respect that. )
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 May 2014, 11:26

Emily's (?) twitter for Page Six, presumably at the party.........

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 14 May 2014, 11:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 May 2014, 11:31

This picture looks funny  alien
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 14 May 2014, 11:48

Thanks, Nicki.

Just pulled this out of this thread from the first day the engagement was confirmed.

This man seemed to be way ahead of the pack............why?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 May 2014, 11:53

Yep true I remember he was the first one to post it and that no one took him serious as he didn't have enough followers etc.....so looked like a joke...wonder who he is or better who he knows..... Very interesting
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 14 May 2014, 12:27

Bono has a strange face
and Randee (ee?) sounds tipsy
drunken 

or all 3 of them maybe?  geek 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 14 May 2014, 18:36

Sweet picture of the three of them!

I love you 
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 19:01

Pita428 wrote:Good lord I can see it now, him with his walker and her in a Minnie mouse t-shirt.

But at least she'll be runway ready!  brahahahaha

Oh did you mean like this?

He's 66 she's 20.....

Or this?

Bruce is 59 she's 35.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 14 May 2014, 20:32

Please shoot me now! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 14 May 2014, 20:35

Gunslinger    Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 14 May 2014, 21:47

the old and the baby?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 14 May 2014, 22:09

For those complaining about the age difference between George and Amal, I think James Woods is the most obscene of the lot.

So I'll give George a pass on the 17 year age difference between him and Amal.

Yes, I would have preferred he married someone older but it's nowhere near as bad as the 46 year age difference between James Woods and his young-enough-to-be-his-great-granddaughter-girlfriend!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 14 May 2014, 22:28

I have no problem with the age difference between G & A as they seem to have so much else in common, but James Woods is just sick! - Where the hell are this girl's parents?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 14 May 2014, 22:30

I do not see George with a woman of her age, I do not know why but I think it goes well with a younger woman! My sentence was referring to the pictures posted are those creepy!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 May 2014, 17:51

Bono/HisNibs/RandeGerber pic now on the Casamigos twitter page - of course that's what the bottle is.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 May 2014, 17:56

Bono's birthday was on May 10

Grant Heslov's today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] picture from their Whte House visit just posted

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 15 May 2014, 18:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 20 May 2014, 13:26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE, RANDE, AND BONO
George Clooney, Rande Gerber, Bono and his daughter Jordan celebrated their birthdays at Gerber’s Café Habana in Malibu on a recent Sunday afternoon. The joint-birthday party was a true family affair. Gerber’s wife Cindy Crawford, their kids Kaia and Presley and Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin celebrated into the early evening.

Gerber had karaoke and a Casamigos tequila bar setup outdoors, taking over the back patio. Bono and his daughter, celebrating her 25th birthday, sang Frank Sinatra’s “Something Stupid” and Crawford sang “We Are A Family.” Also enjoying the birthday festivities was Bono’s longtime U2 band mate The Edge who sang “Wonderwall” by Oasis. Bono held onto his own bottle of Casamigos and took a few home with him.
So we got a confirmation from George's firm. Now they're even! Very Happy 
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3