George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler

+4
fava
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
8 posters

Go down

George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   Empty George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler

Post by Nicky80 Wed 07 May 2014, 22:26

As we throw all the gossip out here...here another one....  Laughing  Don't shoot the messenger  Laughing 

George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler 

Did Stacy Keibler get played by Hollywood's most infamous playboy? George Clooney's April 22 proposal to British human rights attorney Amal Alamuddin was a surprise to many, including the Gravity actor's ex-girlfriend, who once thought she'd be the one saying "I do" to the longtime bachelor.

A source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly that Keibler, 34, was "irked" by her ex's engagement last month. "When George and Stacy got together, he told her she would be the one he'd marry—and that they could have kids," the insider tells Us of the former model, who dated Clooney, 52, for two years before their split in July 2013.

Alas, that vision of domestic bliss never came to be for the couple. But all's well that ends well—Keibler married businessman Jared Pobre in March and is now expecting the couple's first child, a baby girl, later this year. And a pal insists there's no bad blood between her and Clooney. "Stacy's happy for George," the second insider tells Us. "She is glad he was able to find true love."

She's not the only one. Clooney's dad, broadcaster Nick Clooney, said in a statement to Us that he and his wife, Nina, are "thrilled" to welcome Alamuddin, 36, into their family. "We have had an opportunity to interact with this wonderful young woman and these are two great people," he told Us. "We are thrilled at their decision."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   Empty Re: George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler

Post by party animal - not! Wed 07 May 2014, 22:36

U-oh! Here we go............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler   Empty Re: George Clooney's Engagement to Amal Alamuddin "Irked" Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Keibler

Post by Joanna Wed 07 May 2014, 22:44

First Stacy's "irked"......then she's "happy"......
all in the same article ???

Seesaw of good and e
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 07 May 2014, 22:48

I hope she's been misinterpreted here.

How will her new husband feel if he reads this - is he second best?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 07 May 2014, 23:43

Don't believe George ever told her that-- so I dismiss the whole article.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 May 2014, 00:49

[size=36]Stacy Keibler Not Upset By George Clooney's Engagement: "Wishes Nothing but Happiness" for Her Ex, Says Source[/size]

With a baby on the way with her new husband, Stacy Keibler doesn't have time to worry about her ex George Clooney's surprise engagement to Amal Alamuddin.
"Stacy is focused on her life with Jared [Pobre] and enjoying her pregnancy," a source exclusively tells me. "She wishes nothing but happiness for anyone she's dated, including George."
The comments come on the heels of a claim that Keibler is "irked" by Clooney's plans to marry. "When George and Stacy got together, he told her she would be the one he'd marry—and that they could have kids," Us Weekly reported earlier today.
Clooney and Keibler split in July 2013 after two years of dating.
Keibler and Pobre married in early March during a family vacation in Mexico. About three weeks later, they announced Keibler was pregnant. Sources have told E! News that they'reexpecting a girl.
"They're beyond excited and happy," one source said.
Clooney reportedly popped the question to Alamuddin, a British human rights attorney, last month over a home-cooked meal after just seven months of dating. While dining at Malibu restaurant Nobu, Clooney told his pal Edward Norton, "We're engaged!"
"We are very pleased," Clooney's father, veteran broadcaster Nick Clooney, told E! News. "We like Amal, and we are very excited for our family and thrilled for them."
"They are both wonderful people and hope they have a terrific life ahead of them," the elder Clooney continued. "This is their day. This is George and Amal's time."
While appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Wednesday, Julia Roberts said of Clooney's engagement, "I think it's sublime."
And while she has yet to meet Clooney's fiancée, Roberts cooed, "She is beautiful and smart, and he is happy, and that's what matters to me."

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 08 May 2014, 08:24; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 08 May 2014, 08:23

Thanks PAN, I must they the response from the source" came fast LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 08 May 2014, 14:01

I heard this this morning on the radio - a segment called "Sleaze" , about celebrities. They said she was "pissed", which is a little stronger than "irked".
At this point I don't think it matters. The tabloids put it out there so everyone will run with it.
Here's another article:

While the world applauds accomplished lawyer Amal Alamuddin's upcoming nuptials with aging actor George Clooney, one single lady is left with not even one hand clapping. Word has it that Clooney's last girlfriend Stacy Keibler is "irked" at the engagement news. And we're not talking about a mild dose of jealousy, either. An insider dishes to Us Weekly, "When George and Stacy got together, he told her she would be the one he'd marry -- and that they could have kids." Oh for crying! Out! Loud! What is this, Sweet Valley High?

First of all, Stacy Keibler, you FELL FOR THAT LINE? I know, I know. We've all been there. Show me a woman who hasn't at least once in her life believed some caca a man told her because she wanted to believe it and I'll show you a space alien. You know what you want. He knows what you want. He doesn't want to deliver it, but he's only too happy to give you the next best thing. The truth? Hah! Not a chance. No, his next best thing is a time-buying false promise. A lie.

Okay, so George lied. (ALLEGEDLY.) Or maybe he really did mean it at the time and then changed his mind. Let this be a lesson for all of us: Don't bet on anything until it actually happens.

By the way, note that the "source" uses the word "irked." Not heartbroken. Not crushed. Not even pissed. Just, you know, slightly annoyed. I can see that, actually. I mean, overall Stacy isprobably glad it didn't work out with George. She found love with the right person for her (we're assuming) and she's having his baby. So it's not like she's still harboring a broken heart or anything.

It's just that she thought she'd be THE ONE and then she wasn't. Why wasn't she good enough for him? Because she's not a genius career lady with smart lady dark hair? Did he consider her just a blond wrestling bimbo all along?!? Oh man, the toxic self-doubt this engagement could unleash.

But hopefully Stacy is above that. She is, right? Because that's why she said (oops, I mean the source said) "irked" and not "on a downward spiral." Stacy's got better things going on in her life now.

How would you feel if you were Stacy Keibler or any of George Clooney's other exes?

So now Amal is the "accomplished lawyer" and George is the "aging actor"  Sad 

Whatever is true, I do feel a little sorry for her. Out of the GF's (though I'm only familiar with Eli and Stacy, I've heard enough about the others through this forum) she seemed to be the one that really wanted to be the "easy-breezy to get along with, had her own thing, stay out of George's way" GF.  I wonder now if she accidently got pregnant and decided to get married cuz, she might as well. Rather than actually being really in love with Jared. But that's just my own thinking.

I wonder too, how does Cindy actually like her? All of George's past GFs have been "fluff" - non-serious party girls, just happy to be there, and so I'm sure, very easy to sit and talk with. No pressure.

But when you sit down with someone whose title is "Extremely Smart Trilingual Humanitarian International Lawyer"...I know I'd be watching my P's and Q's.  Shocked

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 08 May 2014, 15:37

I thought these articles about Stacy being "irked" were funny. What a waste of a story. Shocked 
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Thu 08 May 2014, 16:21

isogotit wrote:I thought these articles about Stacy being "irked" were funny. What a waste of a story. Shocked 

I agree, because it's obvious with the rush-rush business with Pobre and all the "you know when you know" t-shirt behavior that she'd be a little irked. She announces her own news on twitter, for Pete's sake.  What a Face 

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 08 May 2014, 17:48

I learned that, especially with regard to George, I have to believe 10% of everything I read.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down