George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant

+26
socimar
it's me
bamboochacha
Lakin460
lovelylois
EEOsandy
Missa
Henway
davidarochelle
Maggy
lelacorb
Dior
Clooneygirl
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
fluffy
melbert
annemarie
party animal - not!
silly girl
Joanna
watching
barla
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant Empty George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:11

First one to find pics gets kudos from me!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant Empty Re: George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant

Post by playfuldeb Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:23

deleted on request

Last edited by playfuldeb on Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:30; edited 1 time in total
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant Empty Re: George Clooney and friends celebrate 4th July at Il Gatto Nero restaurant

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:25

Ah no, sorry. These are pics from June. I'm looking for the 4th July ones.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:30

Katie - go ahead and delete if you would so no one gets confused
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 05 Jul 2012, 06:58

No self-catering for these two: George Clooney wines and dines Stacy Keibler at his favourite Lake Como restaurant

By Emily Sheridan

PUBLISHED: 04:16 EST, 22 June 2012 | UPDATED: 08:10 EST, 22 June 2012

Comments (61)

He may have his own holiday home in Lake Como, but it doesn't look like George Clooney is spending much time in its kitchen.
----------

Just posted the part with the date. It was june as Katie Dot said. If I remember correctly, they(the paps) tried to make it a repeater too. The paps sometimes try to resell old news.

NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jul 2012, 07:21

No, they were definitely there last night.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 05 Jul 2012, 08:31

Katiedot wrote:No, they were definitely there last night.

they were there, but did not allow the paparazzi to get close .... no boat trip (it was raining) .... and the photos on isopix, are few and confused, with waiters engaged to sweep them under the umbrella ...
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jul 2012, 09:49

Found them! Thanks to our friends over at les frenchies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][quote]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 05 Jul 2012, 10:35

Oh well...I was only talking about those other pics that were old. Didn't see any other pics. i looked all over too for them but couldn't find any. Figured there would be some somewhere tho.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:35

Why did they go PR shy all of a sudden? They were loving the attention from the paps during the first Como vacation befofe their respective breaks. Out and about with the press tagging along, walking down the jetty to the boat like it was a catwalk, chatting the paps as they went in and out of restauarants, bike rides down the streets where he has been papped with a girl on the back numerous times before, etc.

Now he is playing the umbrella game when he goes to dinner so the paps don't get a shot of him (though Stacy stepped out for the paps). Well celebs do that when they want attention and to create a scene. Acting like this is soely about being the centre of attention and drawing focus unless you have an exclusive media deal that you are trying to protect. Everyone near that would have been going "What the fuck?".
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:41

Here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's a real romantic at heart! George Clooney treats girlfriend Stacy Keibler to an Italian dinner and fireworks on 4th July
By Kirsty Mccormack
PUBLISHED: 10:02 GMT, 5 July 2012 | UPDATED: 10:04 GMT, 5 July 2012
Comments (0) Share

..He may have invited a former flame on holiday but George Clooney still knows how to romance a woman.

The 51-year-old actor was spotted treating girlfriend Stacy Keibler to a romantic outdoor meal in Cernobbio, Italy, last night as they celebrated July 4th.

However, the couple's cosy dinner wouldn't have been complete without some Independence Day fireworks, which they watched from the comfort of their table.

Romantic moment: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler enjoy an intimate dinner in Cernobbio, Italy, last night
As they enjoyed their food at il Gatto Nero, George and Stacy sat closely next to one another as they chatted with friends and enjoyed drinks.

The former ER star had certainly made an effort for the occasion and was wearing a smart black suit and a white striped shirt.

Stacy also looked sophisticated wearing bright blue trousers, a white top and a black blazer.

Still going strong: The couple sat very closely to one another as they enjoyed their food at il Gatto Nero

Thirsty? The former ER star was seen pouring drinks as the couple chatted with friends at the dinner table

The blonde star had pulled her hair back into a sleek ponytail and completed her look with pink lipstick.
Following their relaxing meal and the spectacular fireworks display, things became a bit hectic for the pair as they exited the restaurant and made their way to a waiting vehicle.

Having a good time: Stacy had a huge smile on her face as she left the Italian restaurant with her actor boyfriend

Restaurant staff tried their best to shield George and Stacy using large umbrellas, but the pair were still smiling as they headed to the car while holding hands.
It is believed that they were joined at the eatery by George's former girlfriend Karen Duffy, her husband John Lambros and their son Jack.

Hectic exit: A member of staff tries to shield the pair as they head towards their waiting car
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:43

Comments on Isopix with the pictures

caption

CLOONEY AND KEIBLER CELEBRATE THE 4 OF JULY AT GATTO NERO RESTAURANT IN CERNOBBIO WITH FORMER GIRLFRIEND KAREN DUFFY WITH HUSBAND JOHN LAMBROS AND SON JACK.

THEY ENJOYED BEAUTIFUL FIREWORKS IN PEACE BUT AT THEIR WAY OUT THEY FOUND SOME VERY STICKY PAPARAZZI AND THE RESTAURANT ENTOURAGE MADE EVERYTHING TO PROTECT THE ACTOR AND STACY

date 05/07/2012

Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 05 Jul 2012, 12:54

I don't know why they keep saying "romantic"? How romantic can it be with another couple and their son? So silly...anyway I wonder if KD's son wished he could be closer to the fire works?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:01

Maybe he's seen them before - from a different angle!

Views must be amazing from that restaurant terrace high up in the hills...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:03

I don't think they were loving the attention from the press. I just don't think they cared . But I think that George does care about his friends and the stress all the non sense can cause. Karen not being super well and her son there might have been the reason for the extra cover. It could also have been drizzling for the umbrellas.

Last edited by annemarie on Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:54; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:41

In the single pic of George above, is he missing a tooth????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:50

Yes Melbert, I was going to say them same thing! Could just be the camera angle, but does look like he may have bitten off more than just dinner!!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Jul 2012, 14:28

A video of the restaurant with a lovely Italian commentary.
Georges's name is mentioned towards the end, of course.

He must be helping the Italian economy Thumbs up!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 05 Jul 2012, 14:36

Well that was a let down. A dinner with friends. I was hoping for something to top the pics with Eli on the boat.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 05 Jul 2012, 14:37

melbert wrote:In the single pic of George above, is he missing a tooth????

Maybe the veneer fell off! And that striped shirt is the one he wears constantly. Must be his favorite.

No boat shots - I think he realized he couldn't do better than the July 4th boat ride with Eli. Smart George.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 05 Jul 2012, 14:42

Well, it looked like it was raining and maybe Karen
wasn't well enough for a night time boating session ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 05 Jul 2012, 15:00

I can't believe I am saying this but George does not look well. Aside from the missing tooth, he just doesn't look healthy.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 05 Jul 2012, 15:06

Maybe he has had a date with his dentist or two and that's why he didn't smile so often.
Thinking of roots canal treatments and all those mean things, ouch! Constant pain makes you look sick.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 05 Jul 2012, 15:26

You have reason oh my God is a terrible pic!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 05 Jul 2012, 15:35

It looks like a very romantic dinner, and this time she sat on his
left side Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 05 Jul 2012, 15:40

Maggy wrote:It looks like a very romantic dinner, and this time she sat on his
left side Laughing

I think the only thing romantic is the location, the "Black Cat" is definitely a romantic place but when you're two people that you look into my eyes in the candlelight!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 05 Jul 2012, 15:45

Just trying to be nice, Lela. (going with the flow)

Last edited by Maggy on Thu 05 Jul 2012, 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 05 Jul 2012, 15:45

Silly Girl,
Please don't be so silly. LOL Paps must meet deadlines and fill space; don't forget they got their jobs because they are very "creative writers." Romantic dinner because G&SK ACTUALLY sat very close together in some of the pics??? Yes it's EXTREMELY KIND that G invited Karen, her husband and son. If it was me and my beau the paps would have reported something very different.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 05 Jul 2012, 21:56

Funny how late these pics are tho. Like they were being held back for some reason. Maybe until Karen was back safely to her own home. maybe shielding her and her family from press as much as possible. I think Stacey's friends may still be around too tho they may not have been to dinner with them. Possibly doing something else. The young do tend to want to go clubbing and things like that... Today is 2 days later than the 4th.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 05 Jul 2012, 22:03

Why would these pictures be late? It wasn't even 24 hours befor you saw them. They had not hit the U.S. market do to the U.S. celebrating the 4th and there are not probably any really good clear shots besides what you are seeing.

Maybe the paps should tweet their pics so they would be instint for you. Oh but I think they like to get paid for their time.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 05 Jul 2012, 22:28

Maybe Stacy used a wrestling move on him; that's why she's still around. Beaten

Seriously, do these two ever do anything alone? I understand that he's entertaining guests, but I don't think anyone would begrudge them a nice romantic dinner alone. I think the only solo dinner we've seen pics of was the "airhorn" incident. And while I know George is the master of disguise when he wants to be, I can't believe wouldn't have seen more than one if more than one had happened. He's not that good, and the press in Europe is on them like white on rice. If I were her, I'd be a little unhappy by now.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 05 Jul 2012, 22:51

I'm sure there are many times thaat they're together which we know nothing about - and they've certainly been on their own in Cabo

We musn't expect to know everything, must we? Feel sorry for them sometimes. The price of fame blah, blah

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 05 Jul 2012, 22:57

Missa wrote:

Maybe Stacy used a wrestling move on him; that's why she's still around. Beaten

Seriously, do these two ever do anything alone? I understand that he's entertaining guests, but I don't think anyone would begrudge them a nice romantic dinner alone. I think the only solo dinner we've seen pics of was the "airhorn" incident. And while I know George is the master of disguise when he wants to be, I can't believe wouldn't have seen more than one if more than one had happened. He's not that good, and the press in Europe is on them like white on rice. If I were her, I'd be a little unhappy by now.

To me, it's a bizarre relationship if you look at them as being romantically involved. Friends, yes, but I don't see any romance. They never look at each other. Even when they are talking to each other, they turn towards the other, but never seem to look at each other. I noticed that when he was helping Karen D off the boat he was looking at her, but when he was helping Stacy he had his hand around her wrist, but he was looking off in the distance. Weird that you're lending someone a hand, but not looking at them. I realize that Karen D is obviously not as fit as Stacy given her illness, but still.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:15

I know what you mean Sandy and Missa...i must say she looked more relaxed with her friend Torrie...of course it could just be that she knows there will be people analyzing the photos but they never look in sync. I feel for both of them...she just looks so uncomfortable. Oh and I think he looked better in the most recent boat photos...

I would love to say more but I am on vacation and there was a bit of drinking today.... Embarassed

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:24

What if he made a deal with the paps? "as long as we're out and about with the group, snap away", and then "when I'm alone with Stacy, leave us alone". Does anyone think that is feasible? Yeah, I didn't think so either...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:30

i GUESS THE DINNER DID NOT END UP SO GREAT- FROM STACY'S TWITTER - PUT THIS ON A STACY THREAD ALSO

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I'm still in Italy.
Collapse

5:07 PM - 5 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:38

It sounds like this is her roundabout way of telling people she's still in Italy. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:44

YIKES!!! affraid That kind of advertising is a kiss of death for a restaurant!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:46

No roundabout about it CindiGirl!! "We're all sick as hell Vomit 1 , but, I'm still here Razz !!!"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 05 Jul 2012, 23:51

Lakin460 wrote:YIKES!!! affraid That kind of advertising is a kiss of death for a restaurant!

I was thinking the same thing. If no pics show up for dinner tonight, then I think it can be assumed the culprit was II Gatto Nero. YIKES indeed!!! Also, when I had food poisoning I was incapacitated for several hours and felt horrible and weak for at least 24 hours. Tweeting would have been the last thing I would have thought about doing. I bet it was from the July 4 dinner.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 06 Jul 2012, 00:04

Even if I had to go to the hospital with food poisoning, I wouldn't tweet about it and I'm not "in the public eye."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 06 Jul 2012, 00:15

Do you think that if it was Gatto she would have tweeted? She must know that this is one of George's favorite places to eat in Italy and he knows the owners well. Maybe it was from dinner tonight. Food poisoning usually kicks in within a couple of hours.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 06 Jul 2012, 00:19

The next mrs clooney wrote:Do you think that if it was Gatto she would have tweeted? She must know that this is one of George's favorite places to eat in Italy and he knows the owners well. Maybe it was from dinner tonight. Food poisoning usually kicks in within a couple of hours.

That makes a little more sense. For them to all get food poisoning, they would have all had to have eaten the same meal, which seems unlikely in a restaurant. More likely there was a bad ingredient in whatever was prepared at the villa this evening, and everyone got sick from that.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 00:27

The next mrs clooney wrote:Do you think that if it was Gatto she would have tweeted? She must know that this is one of George's favorite places to eat in Italy and he knows the owners well. Maybe it was from dinner tonight. Food poisoning usually kicks in within a couple of hours.

"Do you think that if it was Gatto she would have tweeted? " - Errrr, we're talking about Stacy here. Someone who clearly does not think before she tweets. By her referring to the group as a "dinner party" that implies to me that they were out to dinner. While you may have a dinner party at someone's home, I would never refer to guests at someone's house as a dinner party, but that's just me.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 00:30

That makes excellent sense and good point about having to have eaten the same meal. That's what I like about this forum - many heads eventually get to the bottom of things. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BTW, we're discussing this topic on two different threads....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 06 Jul 2012, 00:44

Lakin460 wrote:BTW, we're discussing this topic on two different threads....
However, the twit included everybody, so it does pertain to this thread. My thinking anyway. We can discuss the whole group on this one and just Stacy on her thread. Confusion anybody???!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 00:47

melbert wrote:What if he made a deal with the paps? "as long as we're out and about with the group, snap away", and then "when I'm alone with Stacy, leave us alone". Does anyone think that is feasible? Yeah, I didn't think so either...

This would defeat the whole purpose of their relationship. Remember we saw Grant in the photos the first day they arrived? Havent seen him since. George and Stacy are photographed because they want to be.

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Fri 06 Jul 2012, 02:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 06 Jul 2012, 01:01

Clooneygirl wrote:
melbert wrote:What if he made a deal with the paps? "as long as we're out and about with the group, snap away", and then "when I'm alone with Stacy, leave us alone". Does anyone think that is feasible? Yeah, I didn't think so either...

This would defeat the whole purpose of their relationship. Remember we saw Grant in the photos the first day the arrived? Havent seen him since. George and Stacy are photographed because they want to be.

And even if that agreement were in place, there's certain to be one enterprising paparazzi who says to hell with it and snaps the two of them alone, if only for the money he'd make on the exclusive. It's headline news when they hold hands; can you imagine a shot with SK like some of the more touchy-feely ones he had with Eli (drunk or sober)?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 06 Jul 2012, 01:47

re: her food poisioning comment. she better be damn sure it was from the restaurant food before making it public.

curious: did she make everyone a smoothie with moldy berries at the house???? LOL.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 06 Jul 2012, 04:06

bamboochacha wrote:re: her food poisioning comment. she better be damn sure it was from the restaurant food before making it public.
Why? She never said or implied it was from the restaurant.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next