George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy

+16
lelacorb
catwoman
Way2Old4Dis
LornaDoone
ktsue2002
fava
Mazy
Carla97
Lighterside
NewFanForever
Joanna
LizzyNY
party animal - not!
Katiedot
it's me
Nicky80
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy Empty George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy

Post by Nicky80 Sun 23 Mar 2014, 19:57

Found by Miss-Sunshine2020. Thank you.

Maybe just gossip who knows. I think I heard it or even read it here before? but maybe I get confused with all the gossip.   Razz  I wonder what "concrete evidence" they talk about? Didn't find it in the article......or I'm blind

Google translation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney looks for a house in Lunigiana, Italy

Concrete evidence : the Hollywood star wants to buy an old house of the sixteenth century , now used as a farmhouse in an area of the territory Pontremoli

Pontremoli (Massa Carrara) , March 23, 2014 - The rumor has been circulating for several days, but now there are some concrete evidence . The ' American actor George Clooney is looking for a house in Lunigiana . The Hollywood star wants to buy an old house of the sixteenth century , now used as a farmhouse in an area of the territory Pontremoli . After the magnificent Villa Oleandra on Lake Como , Clooney was shot through the heart by the charm of an ancient land full of castles and churches unknown .

The plaintiff would have discovered the "jewel" in motion while hiking with a friend on the Via Francigena and would have lost literally stretched to the architectural features of the historic building . Gossip gives to some buying interest of the country house , where he stayed in the nineteenth century also one of the lovers of Gabriele D' Annunzio. After Zucchero Fornaciari , who twenty years ago has restored an old villa Pontremoli turning it into an artistic residence in which he composed his greatest successes , even George Clooney has unconsciously followed the traces of blues and is about to become a citizen " honorary " the city of Stall Award .
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy Empty Re: George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy

Post by it's me Sun 23 Mar 2014, 20:48

free adv Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy Empty Re: George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy

Post by Katiedot Mon 24 Mar 2014, 02:17

Oh, the usual nonsense. This story gets trotted out once or twice a year, usually by Italians but nowadays the Spanish are joining the game.

It's either a real estate agent trying to sell a home or someone trying to get free advertising.

Although last year there were a lot of these stories because people got confused by George scouting for locations for filming Monuments Men and buying a home!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana, Italy Empty New property purchase in Italy?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Mar 2014, 22:40

Second story I've seen on this possibility, but much more substantive news:

google translation

The beautiful eyes of the old farmhouse George : 5 million euro deal for Clooney ?

Pontremoli , March 25 - A DEAL to 4.5 million euro . The new house lunigianese George Clooney does not fear the crisis : this would be the amount that the actor and director is willing to spend to make a withdrawal buen between the Apuan Alps and the Apennines , away from prying eyes but at the same time , not too far from the sea. To take care of the negotiations is a Swiss company , the Proto Organization of Enterprises general manager John Manella , in charge of real estate search in a historic home that satisfies the palate of the artist.

A VILLA sixteenth being restored is already in pole position. " I really like George " say the well-informed , confirming that the selection aperta.Ma is at stake is also a farmhouse . Still nothing is defined , you can always pop out a better opportunity . And in Lunigiana there are golden opportunities for those who have money to invest, you just do not fossilize too much on the historical period. From castles to the eighteenth-century villas , land awaits a new renaissance . It has unleashed the effect Clooney : people want to chew dreams and the actor embodies them . Let's face it: George is not Scrooge 'Scrooge , but almost. And ' he who confesses the small stage of the post - Carousel through the beats of commercials as "Imagine , you ," spoken to publicize a telephone company, but that the media play a fantasy universe of meanings totally unsettling . Eroticism to the brokerage , the common denominator is the dream , the escape from reality. Towards therapeutic spaces for the spirit.

AND FOR HOUSEWIVES of Lunigiana is already a delirium on Facebook you do not talk about anything else . It is not just a matter of hormones , George becomes the synonym of freedom from everyday life , from necessity. It 's kind of pill to achieve well-being , disappeared or have ever owned . Already people are hoping to run across the street , maybe on the legendary Harley Davidson under the bell tower, built by Castruccio Castracani in the fourteenth century to divide the Guelphs and the Ghibellines. But to intrigue the audience is also the news that the actor could make a film in Lunigiana . The subject, as we anticipated , it could be the life of Giovanni Antonio da Faie , told the reporter that in the fifteenth century apothecary - life of the people of Lunigiana . A charming story of Clooney would have fallen in love . This would be , according to rumors , the reason that prompted the actor to seek a home in Pontremoli . But the bargain hunting is pushing even someone to offer George a whole mountain village of the sixteenth century : the Formentara Zeri , 16 pristine alpine farms for the actor who has starred in the movie " The Men Who Stare at Goats " . And ' delirium or a last resort ?

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 25 Mar 2014, 23:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text-google translation)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Mar 2014, 23:01

interesting but I guess no
why right there after Como and Cabo? those are enough

but I can be wrong
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Mar 2014, 23:07

Investment? Privacy? An addition to the portfolio. I can't believe he doesn't have other property apart from what is in the public domain - he's not a great believer in stock markets.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 25 Mar 2014, 23:22

Thanks PAN, I merged the threads together 

Interesting rumor :-)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Mar 2014, 23:31

Thanks for the hard work, Nicki

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 26 Mar 2014, 02:53

I'm just thinking, though, if he's really looking there for more privacy (and he does like the Alps) they should tone down the hysteria. This piece makes it sound like every woman in the region will be camped on his doorstep or following him down the street. Not exactly designed to convince him that this place will bring him the peace and quiet he's looking for.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 26 Mar 2014, 08:20

Gloriana...that's an ugly property !  affraid 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Wed 26 Mar 2014, 11:15

party animal - not! wrote:Second story I've seen on this possibility, but much more substantive news:

google translation

The beautiful eyes of the old farmhouse George : 5 million euro deal for Clooney ?

Pontremoli , March 25 - A DEAL to 4.5 million euro . The new house lunigianese George Clooney does not fear the crisis : this would be the amount that the actor and director is willing to spend to make a withdrawal buen between the Apuan Alps and the Apennines , away from prying eyes but at the same time , not too far from the sea. To take care of the negotiations is a Swiss company , the Proto Organization of Enterprises general manager John Manella , in charge of real estate search in a historic home that satisfies the palate of the artist.

A VILLA sixteenth being restored is already in pole position. " I really like George " say the well-informed , confirming that the selection aperta.Ma is at stake is also a farmhouse . Still nothing is defined , you can always pop out a better opportunity . And in Lunigiana there are golden opportunities for those who have money to invest, you just do not fossilize too much on the historical period. From castles to the eighteenth-century villas , land awaits a new renaissance . It has unleashed the effect Clooney : people want to chew dreams and the actor embodies them . Let's face it: George is not Scrooge 'Scrooge , but almost. And ' he who confesses the small stage of the post - Carousel through the beats of commercials as "Imagine , you ," spoken to publicize a telephone company, but that the media play a fantasy universe of meanings totally unsettling . Eroticism to the brokerage , the common denominator is the dream , the escape from reality. Towards therapeutic spaces for the spirit.

AND FOR HOUSEWIVES of Lunigiana is already a delirium on Facebook you do not talk about anything else . It is not just a matter of hormones , George becomes the synonym of freedom from everyday life , from necessity. It 's kind of pill to achieve well-being , disappeared or have ever owned . Already people are hoping to run across the street , maybe on the legendary Harley Davidson under the bell tower, built by Castruccio Castracani in the fourteenth century to divide the Guelphs and the Ghibellines. But to intrigue the audience is also the news that the actor could make a film in Lunigiana . The subject, as we anticipated , it could be the life of Giovanni Antonio da Faie , told the reporter that in the fifteenth century apothecary - life of the people of Lunigiana . A charming story of Clooney would have fallen in love . This would be , according to rumors , the reason that prompted the actor to seek a home in Pontremoli . But the bargain hunting is pushing even someone to offer George a whole mountain village of the sixteenth century : the Formentara Zeri , 16 pristine alpine farms for the actor who has starred in the movie " The Men Who Stare at Goats " . And ' delirium or a last resort ?

Looks like a prison!

Sure like to be a prisoner of George's Love...lol..

iMo

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Wed 26 Mar 2014, 11:59

Probably the same as all the other rumors of land purchases; we get at least one a year.  Some enterprising real estate agent trying to drum up interest in that turkey, perhaps.  Unless he's planning to knock down that prison like affair and build a castle or something in it's place.  Not exactly the architectural beauty of the century or anything, the way it stands now!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 26 Mar 2014, 14:18

Not even sure where that is Lunigiana? Somewhere close to Cinque Terre, I think I have heard of the name…

No I don´t thinks so, he could be looking for "villa" in Marche as well, como is a lake so next one could be by the sea. Why not Sardinia? Or better yet Anacapri.  Smile 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 27 Mar 2014, 01:06

Wasn't it last year they were saying that he bought a place up on some mountain in Spain. For privacy when he was still with Stacy.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 27 Mar 2014, 01:11

Mazy, you're on fire! And right. I thought that this one looked a bit different - they've mentioned a pretty big investment company in Ticino and the name of the guy handling the sale...

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 27 Mar 2014, 11:43

party animal - not! wrote:Mazy, you're on fire! And right. I thought that this one looked a bit different - they've mentioned a pretty big investment company in Ticino and the name of the guy handling the sale...

Of course they did--they want the publicity. IF George were really buying a house and these real estate folks allowed information to get out, I am sure they would be history.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Thu 27 Mar 2014, 11:46

I don't know why people assume those with money...wish to have all these houses.

GC has too beautiful homes..what more could you want?

I know they are good investments...but the upkeep must be expensive...unless the capital gain is that great to make up for this shortfall...these markets...I don't know. iMo

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 27 Mar 2014, 15:28

It must cost him a fortune - Cabo, Como and LA! Most of us have trouble keepng one roof over our heads.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Thu 27 Mar 2014, 16:28

LizzyNY wrote:It must cost him a fortune - Cabo, Como and LA! Most of us have trouble keepng one roof over our heads.

HaHaHa...you not wrong about that

To tell you the truth I am confused about his living arrangements.

I knew La, Como...

But on a quick scene I saw on E-news he was found in Cindy Crawfords bed(Drunk)...never new he was a

professional drinker......ummm...and said he really likes the couple(Obviously)....lol... and wanted to live

with them but choose to live next door...which is in Malibu...I think...

Is that the Cabo...you are talking about?

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 27 Mar 2014, 19:25

New Fan - They built their houses side by side in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Search on this site : George Clooney's Cabo House Featured in Architectural Digest. It's an interesting article with pictures of the house.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 27 Mar 2014, 19:48

Lets be honest. THOSE may be his houses, but I think he lives more in hotels now with his always moving career. And I get the feeling London may be a spot he will be frequenting more.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:09

Looks like it's happened...............

google translation

Done deal: George Clooney has bought a house in Tuscany

And 'in Lungiana. thousand square meters surrounded by a park of 2 hectares. Privacy is assured

It 's done. As anticipated by the Republic in recent days, George Clooney bought a villa in Tuscany. 
The area chosen by the plaintiff is the Lunigiana. It is a villa of 1000 square meters, surrounded by a park of two hectares. The privacy and confidentiality, unlike the villa in Laglio, however, that the actor will continue to hold, they are absolutely guaranteed. 
The deal, carried out by Proto Organization, the former company of financier Alessandro Proto, was very quick and decisive were the relationship between the actor and the latter. In recent days, rumors had come out because now in the process of closing the place and the voices were now becoming more insistent. 

The actor is in love with the place doing a ride on his Harley Davidson and within a few days he concluded the deal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:13

isolated
in plan sight
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:17

From the story at the link above:

Done deal: George Clooney has bought a house in Tuscany

And 'in Lungiana. thousand square meters surrounded by a park of 2 hectares. Privacy is assured

It 's done. As anticipated by the Republic in recent days, George Clooney bought a villa in Tuscany.

The area chosen by the plaintiff is the Lunigiana. It is a villa of 1000 square meters, surrounded by a park of two hectares. The privacy and confidentiality, unlike the villa in Laglio, however, that the actor will continue to hold, they are absolutely guaranteed.

The deal, carried out by Proto Organization, the former company of financier Alessandro Proto, was very quick and decisive were the relationship between the actor and the latter. In recent days, rumors had come out because now in the process of closing the place and the voices were now becoming more insistent.

The actor is in love with the place doing a ride on his Harley Davidson and within a few days he concluded the deal.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:17

Good for him....won't take him that long to get from one place to another, will it?

I'm sure he'll make ir amazing....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:18

Looks like PAN and I were translating at the same time! HA!

So when do WE get an invite?

:-)

Yes, I know when hell freezes over. HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:20

Sorry Lorna, I was adding the text and pic. Same thought we had...LOL

Thanks PAN....Interesting to see how a rumor where everyone thought it is the same every year gets now confirmed....Funny.....Will be interesting to see how much time he will spend there.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:22

So that makes the Tudor in Los Angeles, Lake Como Villa, the house in Mexico and now this new villa - if this is to be believed.

We'll know soon enough.  Cause if George gets anywhere near it, the paps will find out and stake out the place, even if it does have two acres.

What I mean is that unless George plans to build a tunnel to get to the house, he'll be going in and out at some point.

I don't see that there is much privacy - looks like you can see it quite plainly from the road.

On another note, frankly, I have to think that the inside must be fabulous cause the outside is truly quite ugly.  JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:25

no trees too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:25

He's gotta be planning a ground-up remodel. That's one of the ugliest places I've ever seen.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:27

Mm, but when you see that the article was naming names in a highly regarded Swiss company, based in Ticino, just up the road from Laglio you do wonder just a little bit more.................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:29

A new project for him! And if Oleandra, LA and Cabo are anything to go by, there'll be loads of planting..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:33

If that is true then he will re model it completely to George's style. So far the pics look ugly, I agree. Maybe it will be harder for paps to get a glimbs of him there. Como turned already to a weird spot for him for sure this time he made sure the house has a different location to protect his privacy....

So where is Lungiana? When I checked on google map I have two location coming up above Milan and at Ligurian Sea...that can't be right.....

Anyway...George is doing well. New House, New Girlfriend... Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:36

Here you go - more detail. 16th century and in the process of being renovated......lots of history....

Very George

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:38

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

I did not know! Into my next vacation I'm going to Italy and Tuscany is one of my destinations, my sister loves it.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:38

better link I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:41

I'm surprised he didn't purchase a house in Switzerland.

Now THAT would make more sense to me.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:43

Thanks PAN for the link

True Lorna, he is always passing through Switzerland....Maybe it is too expensive over there or maybe tax reasons....Or he is just crazy about Italy   Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:48

Tax reasons it would have been better to be in Switzerland if I'm not mistaken.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 20:55

Erm, maybe that's why it's being dealt with there. Swiss bank account maybe....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 30 Mar 2014, 21:13

LornaDoone wrote:Tax reasons it would have been better to be in Switzerland if I'm not mistaken.

sure
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 30 Mar 2014, 21:20

George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana , doubts replace the enthusiasm
Newspapers and web sites give the American actor next purchaser of a sixteenth-century farmhouse in the Upper Val di Magra. Peep the photos of the villa, but in Pontremoli nobody knows where he is.
George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana , doubts replace the enthusiasm
Lunigiana - impossible not to be fascinated by the Lunigiana. The medieval castles that follow a hill after another , the woods that redden in autumn , caves full of magic, the waterways that dig the rock forming waterfalls, timeless villages , snow-capped mountains and good food . In short, even if you're a Hollywood star and the world you've traveled far wide, the upper valley of the Magra and its Apennines will not leave you indifferent ever .
And this is perhaps the moment the only thing that would give substance to the interest of George Clooney for a sixteenth-century farmhouse along the Via Francigena , within the territory of Pontremoli. News that some day passes by word of mouth and newspaper in the newspaper, with lots of photos of the forthcoming purchase of the actor, long in love with Italy and has lived for months on Lake Como .

But scratching a little ' below the surface, in Pontremoli what they say in these days is quite different : " A house of the sixteenth century that size along the Via Francigena • In Lunigiana not exist." In search of the property on behalf of Clooney would have launched a specialized agency based in Switzerland , ready to meet the demands of the future buyer .
And the mysterious mansion , as it is easily imaginable , it would not exactly a pied a terre . Five million euro value , perhaps in the past belonged to a notable family that has left mark in the history books , partly painted . Somewhere photos also appear , and it is at that point that the doubts and dreams mountain flaw .
Yes, because the cottage renovation that populates the photogallery nobody knows exactly where it is in Pontremoli in the surrounding area . Certainly not on the Via Francigena - that Clooney would have covered over the past months remain dazzled by the scenery - but probably not in Lunigiana . The assumptions are followed , the search for solution to the mystery is hectic. Check a property big enough and old , but with a view sull'A15 Cisa . Could Clooney face 8 thousand kilometers to wake up and open the window sull'autocamionale Salt?

As complex and varied , the territory lungianese then it's all there , and it seems strange that in a week by the announcement no one has yet identified the future Villa Clooney. After the great excitement in short, now is the time for caution. Without losing hope, for what would be a tourist attraction not just . On the other hand , nothing is impossible . "Once we came to see the basilicas , now go to see the villas of celebrities ," commented a senior Pontremoli . In fact.[url=George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana , doubts replace the enthusiasm Newspapers and web sites give the American actor next purchaser of a sixteenth-century farmhouse in the Upper Val di Magra. Peep the photos of the villa, but in Pontremoli nobody knows where he is. George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana , doubts replace the enthusiasm Lunigiana - impossible not to be fascinated by the Lunigiana. The medieval castles that follow a hill after another , the woods that redden in autumn , caves full of magic, the waterways that dig the rock forming waterfalls, timeless villages , snow-capped mountains and good food . In short, even if you're a Hollywood star and the world you've traveled far wide, the upper valley of the Magra and its Apennines will not leave you indifferent ever . And this is perhaps the moment the only thing that would give substance to the interest of George Clooney for a sixteenth-century farmhouse along the Via Francigena , within the territory of Pontremoli. News that some day passes by word of mouth and newspaper in the newspaper, with lots of photos of the forthcoming purchase of the actor, long in love with Italy and has lived for months on Lake Como . But scratching a little ' below the surface, in Pontremoli what they say in these days is quite different : " A house of the sixteenth century that size along the Via Francigena • In Lunigiana not exist." In search of the property on behalf of Clooney would have launched a specialized agency based in Switzerland , ready to meet the demands of the future buyer . And the mysterious mansion , as it is easily imaginable , it would not exactly a pied a terre . Five million euro value , perhaps in the past belonged to a notable family that has left mark in the history books , partly painted . Somewhere photos also appear , and it is at that point that the doubts and dreams mountain flaw . Yes, because the cottage renovation that populates the photogallery nobody knows exactly where it is in Pontremoli in the surrounding area . Certainly not on the Via Francigena - that Clooney would have covered over the past months remain dazzled by the scenery - but probably not in Lunigiana . The assumptions are followed , the search for solution to the mystery is hectic. Check a property big enough and old , but with a view sull'A15 Cisa . Could Clooney face 8 thousand kilometers to wake up and open the window sull'autocamionale Salt? As complex and varied , the territory lungianese then it's all there , and it seems strange that in a week by the announcement no one has yet identified the future Villa Clooney. After the great excitement in short, now is the time for caution. Without losing hope, for what would be a tourist attraction not just . On the other hand , nothing is impossible . "Once we came to see the basilicas , now go to see the villas of celebrities ," commented a senior Pontremoli . In fact.]George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana , doubts replace the enthusiasm Newspapers and web sites give the American actor next purchaser of a sixteenth-century farmhouse in the Upper Val di Magra. Peep the photos of the villa, but in Pontremoli nobody knows where he is. George Clooney look for a house in Lunigiana , doubts replace the enthusiasm Lunigiana - impossible not to be fascinated by the Lunigiana. The medieval castles that follow a hill after another , the woods that redden in autumn , caves full of magic, the waterways that dig the rock forming waterfalls, timeless villages , snow-capped mountains and good food . In short, even if you're a Hollywood star and the world you've traveled far wide, the upper valley of the Magra and its Apennines will not leave you indifferent ever . And this is perhaps the moment the only thing that would give substance to the interest of George Clooney for a sixteenth-century farmhouse along the Via Francigena , within the territory of Pontremoli. News that some day passes by word of mouth and newspaper in the newspaper, with lots of photos of the forthcoming purchase of the actor, long in love with Italy and has lived for months on Lake Como . But scratching a little ' below the surface, in Pontremoli what they say in these days is quite different : " A house of the sixteenth century that size along the Via Francigena • In Lunigiana not exist." In search of the property on behalf of Clooney would have launched a specialized agency based in Switzerland , ready to meet the demands of the future buyer . And the mysterious mansion , as it is easily imaginable , it would not exactly a pied a terre . Five million euro value , perhaps in the past belonged to a notable family that has left mark in the history books , partly painted . Somewhere photos also appear , and it is at that point that the doubts and dreams mountain flaw . Yes, because the cottage renovation that populates the photogallery nobody knows exactly where it is in Pontremoli in the surrounding area . Certainly not on the Via Francigena - that Clooney would have covered over the past months remain dazzled by the scenery - but probably not in Lunigiana . The assumptions are followed , the search for solution to the mystery is hectic. Check a property big enough and old , but with a view sull'A15 Cisa . Could Clooney face 8 thousand kilometers to wake up and open the window sull'autocamionale Salt? As complex and varied , the territory lungianese then it's all there , and it seems strange that in a week by the announcement no one has yet identified the future Villa Clooney. After the great excitement in short, now is the time for caution. Without losing hope, for what would be a tourist attraction not just . On the other hand , nothing is impossible . "Once we came to see the basilicas , now go to see the villas of celebrities ," commented a senior Pontremoli . In fact.[/url]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sun 30 Mar 2014, 21:22

A guess would be its probably a guest house for the families who will be

continuously coming to stay!  Wedding

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 30 Mar 2014, 21:58

kinda fugly, so Rande will have a ball renovating!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 22:32

Good point mel. I guess once there is landscaping done it might look a lot better.

It reminds me of a church with the shape of those windows and all the stone.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 30 Mar 2014, 22:57

I can see it as a getaway, after a lot -- a LOT -- of work. But damn...

It looks like somebody had a lot of bricks and no taste.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Mar 2014, 23:04

It's being renovated - half way thro

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Mar 2014, 23:07

Way2Old4Dis wrote:I can see it as a getaway, after a lot -- a LOT -- of work. But damn...

It looks like somebody had a lot of bricks and no taste.

LMAO!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 31 Mar 2014, 01:55

The outside could be rendered eventually....isn't that the usual style in Tuscany ? Pretty pastel colours etc

Someone I once knew had a holiday in Tuscany and said he didn't like it at all as it all looked too scruffy ! Lol Lol Lol....mind you he's OTT on housework !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Mon 31 Mar 2014, 18:33

My sister has traveled around the world and said that one of the most beautiful places she knew was Tuscany, so much that she wants to go back there.

For those who want to have an idea, watch the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun " with Diane Lane, there is shown the beauty of the place.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next