George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by lamby Sun 09 Jun 2013, 05:34

Playfuldeb, thank you for your thoughtful response to some ludicrous statements.
No one here knows what went down between George and Eli.
Certainly not 'Lolo' who claims to know as it's certain she doesn't know anyone involved.
Eli did state in an interview that she felt trapped in a gilded cage, while they were still dating.
Look it up. Or not.
I do think that those of you who have opinions about Eli and the demise of her and George's relationship should use the terms "I think" or "It's in my opinion". You don't know jack, and neither do I.
I do think, in my opinion, that out of his more recent 'relationships', he actually had a genuine like or love for her. Contracts aside.
Now, can you people, and you know who you are, stop bashing the shit out of Eli? There's got to be a "We hate Elisabetta Canalis" blog somewhere.
Oh, that's right, the vipers are up and running again.
Godspeed!

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by kim18 Sun 09 Jun 2013, 07:56

Ridiculous write that Elisabetta and George, from love, not live together under the same roof, wherever they were. What nonsense, some posts that denigrate and belittle their relationship, seem to be written for jealousy of a beautiful Italian girl who for a time was the girl friend of the Hollywood star, but maybe not you forgive the fact that it is not and not to think of "American" is that this is a serious flaw!?? However, what makes it unique is its Elisabetta belonging to a different Culture.

Ridicolo scrivere che Elisabetta e George,da innamorati, non vivessero insieme sotto lo stesso tetto, ovunque si trovassero. Che sciocchezze, alcuni post che denigrano e sminuiscono il loro rapporto, sembrano scritti per gelosia nei confronti di una bellissima ragazza italiana che per un periodo è stata la girl friend del divo di Hollywood, ma forse non le si perdona il fatto di non essere e non pensare da "americana"questo si che è un grave difetto !!??? Comunque quello che rende inconfondibile Elisabetta è proprio la sua appartenenza ad una Cultura diverse.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 09 Jun 2013, 10:06

I don't get the bashing of Eli or any of his ex girlfriends. George chose to date these women he obviously liked them and enjoyed their company. In my opinion if he and Eli were so in love they would still be together but he broke up with her. Now, imo I do think they might have been together longer if Eli had stopped talking about marriage . We all know George has stated he will never marry again. This is just my opinion I think George realized the longer he stayed with her the more she was going to expect marriage so he ended it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 09 Jun 2013, 11:11

i don't hate or love betty canalis , she do nothing for me .
i do remember every thing i said in my perivous post those things came from eli mouth at time or now cus clooney dumped her everything she said about g will be just wrong and lie , that's actions of 12 yrs old!
as for the pool pose i still think it's sad to act like 19 when you are 34 or 35 ! esp the guy near her back that's not sey that's trash ! elisabette may be fun and things but if she matured alittle think would be better !
i have right to post here and say what i recall of G and bette thing as much as it's on coh like everybody else , if you don't like my posts whoever you are please don't read them i don't care i think there is option for that in this forum ! lamby

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 09 Jun 2013, 13:44

Elisabetta will be leaving soon for some beach holiday in Sardinia (visit her parents?) and to attend the Ischia Cinema and Film Festival on July 13-21 where I presume she will be giving Nichols Cage a legend award.

The Ischia Cinema Festival, The Capri-Word Festival and the Los Angeles-Italia Film Festival are all connected and under the auspices of the Italian Ministry of Cultural Institute, the Italian Trade Commission in LA and the General Directors for the Cinema and the BNL-Group (banks), to award American actors an/or directors of Italian origins. The festival founder is Pascal Vicedomini.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
December 26 2012 to January 2, 2013

LOS ANGELES, ITALIA EVENTS - FEB 17 - 23, 2013 – TLC CHINESE 6 THEATRE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] July 13-21

On Feb. 20, 2013 Pascal Vicedomine asked Eliabetta to present an award to Sorrentino and is now asking her to appear in Ischia to present a “legend” award to Nicholas Cage. She’ll be in Italy at that time so I am sure it will be an honor for her to attend although her name is not in the program yet (see link above) but neither was in the Italia-LA Festival back in February until the day it took place.

One article:
NICOLAS CAGE WILL RECEIVE A 2013 ISCHIA LEGEND AWARD ON ON JULY 20th AT 11TH ANNUAL ISCHIA GLOBAL FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL

Ischia festival to honour Cage
28 May, 2013 | By Jeremy Kay
Nicolas Cage will receive a 2013 Ischia Legend Award on on Jul 19 at Italy’s Ischia Global Film & Music Festival.

Cage’s upcoming feature The Frozen Ground will screen as part of the gala event at the Regina Isabella Hotel on Ischia’s Lacco Ameno bay. Co-star Vanessa Hudgens and producers 50 Cent and Randall Emmett will attend.
The annual festival will be held from Jul 14-21 off the coast of Naples and is presented under the auspices of the Ischia International Arts Academy with the support of BNL-Group, BNP PARIBAS, and 3 Italy along with the sponsorship of the Italian Ministry of Culture and the Campania Region.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 09 Jun 2013, 14:35

playfuldeb wrote:..As for the behavior in the swimming pool, at her age, she should just go with the flow, which is exactly what she is doing. If all your friends are being goofy and acting silly, there's nothing wrong with joining in, as long as no one gets hurt. I dont think anyone should ever stop being young at heart.

by lolo"layla wrote:...as for the pool pose i still think it's sad to act like 19 when you are 34 or 35 ! esp the guy near her back that's not sey that's trash ! elisabette may be fun and things but if she matured alittle think would be better !

That’s her problem Payfuldeb. She behaves “too young” at heart (Peter Pan syndrome?). She has never grown up while all her friends have moved on. The gathering at the wedding was a special event, she rarely sees those guys except for Linda, husband Byron and baby River. Vale Micchetti, her best BFF now very pregnant has been in Europe for months and probably getting married this summer, Linda just got married and has a baby. What does Elisabetta do? KravMaga 3 times/week, an acting class once/week, occasionally an audition and when she goes out to nightclubs she goes with the likes of Ashley Bedell, who is half her age. Another dear friend, Pietrino has been in Italy for months too. To me she is a very lonely and depressed person who hides it by trying to be funny and sarcastic especially in the social network and who continuously posts her own photos in instagram just to read the comments especially those of salivating men over her bikini photos. To me that’s juvenile and in desperate need of attention.

Again, like Lolo I do not hate Canalis, although many people in this blog think so. As a former Italian I would like to see her succeed, be a respected actress or involved in fashion. She started the FeverLA fashion store with Vale but ended up dumping the whole thing on Vale (I suspect that’s why they had a fall out for several months). The Calibro12 jewelry line came and went, everybody told her it was a bad idea due to the recent events (she school shootout in CT) but went ahead and did it. The Calibro 12 line did not do well and was also removed from La Rinascente Dept. store on 4/30. She also picks the wrong men, from Mehcad Brook (openly bisexual), to Steve-o (twice) openly crazy and Marcus Kowal a nobody except in the Martial Art Dept who wouldn’t give her the time of day when she surprised him with a visit to Stockholm and who used her only for PR of the MM event.

She is only “La Canalis” in all her splendor, beauty and happiness whe she is in Italy, so I don’t know why she is wasting her time in LA!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by gioia Sun 09 Jun 2013, 16:38

socimar "i don't know why she is wasting her time in LA"

why? she can't live where wants

ps sorry for my english ,i will not write more

gioia
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 09 Jun 2013, 17:29

Gioia, you did very well. We understand. Don't be afraid of your English.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 09 Jun 2013, 17:42

Gioia? You Italian?
anche io ! Hello! welcome!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 09 Jun 2013, 18:53

gioia wrote:socimar "i don't know why she is wasting her time in LA"

why? she can't live where wants

ps sorry for my english ,i will not write more

Gioia,
She can live wherever she wants and if she pays US taxes even better; it would help our economy; however since she wants to pursue a career in TV/films and she is not extremely young any more, it would be better to live where you have connections, where people know you since you were a velina, a TV and film star. Here in LA you have to start from the beginning and go to auditions against hundreds of young Hollywood girls who all want the same thing and her English although much improved is not great yet. Elisabetta said this herself during an interview just before she returned to LA; that the girls she meets at auditions are very beautiful and some of them attend the same acting school, the Brian Reise Acting Studios.
(Lei può vivere dove vuole e se poi paga le tasse statunitensi ancora meglio, sarebbe di aiuto alla nostra economia, ma dal momento che vuole intraprendere una carriera in TV/cinema e non è più giovanissima, sarebbe meglio se vivesse dove ha gia' tante conoscenze, dove le persone si ricordano di lei da quando era una velina e attrice di TV e cinema. Qui a Los Angeles lei deve partire da zero e andare alle audizioni in rivalita' con centinaia di giovanissime e bellissime ragazze di Hollywood che vogliono la stessa cosa soltanto che queste ultime parlano la lingua molto meglio di lei; sebbene il suo inglese sia molto migliorato, non e' ancora al loro livello. Questa non e' solamente la mia opinione ma anche di Elisabetta che ne parlo' durante un'intervista poco prima di ritornare a Los Angeles, dicendo che le ragazze che incontra alle audizioni sono molto belle e alcune di loro frequentano la sua stessa scuola di recitazione, la Brian Reise Acting Studios)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 09 Jun 2013, 23:05

not everyone's lives take the same paths and just because her fiends are settling down and getting married doesnt mean she has to. She is living her life how she wants to so good for her. It's really her choice where she lives and obviously she is making a decent enough living through the work she gets. She obviously knows the challenges that being in LA bring and the competition but its what she wants to do and where she wants to be.

And by the way she is paying taxes to the US. Even if you are not a citizen you are still required to pay taxes and even on money you earn in another country, so socimar she is helping the economy Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 09 Jun 2013, 23:46

The next mrs clooney wrote: And by the way she is paying taxes to the US. Even if you are not a citizen you are still required to pay taxes and even on money you earn in another country, so socimar she is helping the economy Very Happy

You are required to pay taxes on income that you earn in the US (citizen or not). If you work abroad and earn income there you pay taxes there and since I do not think she has worked in the US because all her projects come from Italy, she is paying taxes there not here. It is against the law to pay taxes twice. She dosen't even have the green card yet.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 10 Jun 2013, 00:14

Paying taxes goes on the country you are a resident of not where you earn the money, if she is resident in the US for a certain amount of days each year then she is required to pay us taxes on any income whether earned in the US abroad. She would not pay taxes to Italy because she is not a resident there. Doesnt matter if she has a green card either this applies to people on Visas also. And before you ask the reason I know this is because I am not a US citizen and was on a visa for many years until I got my green card this year. I earned income in two countries and paid taxes in the US only because thats where i was resident for most of the year. Taxes are based on residency and since Eli lives in the US not italy she will pay taxes here. Argue it if you want but I am telling you this from personal experience!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 10 Jun 2013, 00:34

You were a resident, she is not. Elisabetta is NOT a permanent resident of this country YET. She received the application approval while she was in Italy last time which is a go ahead with the application to file for a permanent residency (green card) and even had Mediaset managers (Channel 5 TV in Italy) write a long recommendation letter in her favor (she said so in a Twitter and thanked them too) but she does not have it yet. She is a foreigner living in the US with no income from the US and no permanent residency but rich enough that she can afford to live here. She is only taking classes (KravMaga, acting, etc.), so according to the law in this country:

"Foreigners pay taxes in their own countries.
Example: a US citizen pays income tax on income made in another country, to that country.

As does a foreigner here...who makes money here. (A German working for say BMW and in the US, pays US tax). "

However, she has yet to earn money in this country. All her projects are from Europe, mainly Italy so she pays taxes there because that's where her income comes from.

Some Italian Fan asked her the same question in Instagram "where do you pay your taxes?" but she did not reply.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 10 Jun 2013, 00:52

I was not a resident I was a non resident alien!!!!! She would have to be resident in italy for 183 days to be taxed on her income there. check the tax laws if you dont believe me. She makes income both here and in Italy and i think Germany too. Residency for tax purposes is not the same as residency in immigration terms. Anyone on a visa is a non resident (just like I was) and has to pay taxes here. Dont know why I bother arguing with you Socimar can you have in inability to ever accept you are wrong even when people tell you it from an informed knowledge.
unless she lives in Italy for 183 days she is not classed as a tax resident there, the rules are plain and simple my friend!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 10 Jun 2013, 02:18

The next mrs clooney wrote:I was not a resident I was a non resident alien!!!!! She would have to be resident in italy for 183 days to be taxed on her income there. check the tax laws if you dont believe me. She makes income both here and in Italy and i think Germany too. Residency for tax purposes is not the same as residency in immigration terms. Anyone on a visa is a non resident (just like I was) and has to pay taxes here.

No she doesn't. No income yet in the US so on what basis would she have to pay taxes in US if she hasn't worked here yet? Her only income was from work in Italy, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Austria but they are all in the European market (and some were just locations for photoshoots of Italian brands like Ferrero) so I guess it is OK to pay the taxes in your country of origin. As far as the 183 days stay in Italy (~6 months) I really couldn't tell how long she was there. She went a few times and the longest period was from Aug. to Oct. but I didn't keep track. Now I even forgot why we started this conversation, so let's drop the subject, OK?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Jun 2013, 02:24

Thank you.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 10 Jun 2013, 02:50

Socimar she just did a commercial in vegas and she did some work for reebok just a couple of jobs in the US that spring to mind. She is a tax resident of the US not italy and pays taxes here. Accept that you got it wrong and move on!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 10 Jun 2013, 06:28

who really cares if she pays taxes and to who? Does it affect us? No. Move on
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Jun 2013, 09:45

playfuldeb wrote:who really cares if she pays taxes and to who? Does it affect us? No. Move on
Very true!

Although I have to add that the US seems to have really avaricious tax laws compared to most countries. As a Brit, when I was earning tax-free salary abroad, it was all mine (not being a resident in the UK meant I didn't, and still don't pay tax) whereas my American colleagues and friends still got taxed back in the US on their foreign-earned salaries even though they didn't live in the US.

What was even more shocking to me was in countries where expats do have to pay tax to that country's government, my American friends were still having to pay taxes again on that same salary to their country too.

I'd assume that if Elisabetta is claiming the US is her main country of residence (because she wants a green card or whatever) then she'd have to be paying taxes in the US too and that would include taxes on earnings from outside the US as well.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:03

I can believe she pays taxes in both countries, we live in New York my husband worked in New Jersey he paid taxes in New Jersey and in New York it is dumb but those are the rules.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:48

annemarie wrote:I can believe she pays taxes in both countries, we live in New York my husband worked in New Jersey he paid taxes in New Jersey and in New York it is dumb but those are the rules.
States are different than countries. I was working with several people from Maryland and our lab was located across the river in Virginia but at tax time they had to file the tax return in both states.

As for foreign countries it is different and it all depends on being or not being classified as a tax resident. A tax resident must have lived in the US a certain amount of days per year or "weighted" days during the prior three years. Very complicated I know but for NonImmigrant Visa Holders it all comes down to INCOME ON EARNINGS MADE IN THE UNITED STATES. This this a cut/paste from an IRS publication:

Green Cards Holders
....as mentioned above, as soon as you acquire a green card, you are automatically classified as a United States tax resident and must report all of your income, whether earned abroad or domestically.

Nonimmigrant Visas Holders
Unlike holders of green cards, holders of nonimmigrant visas may or may not have to report income and pay taxes to the United States Government.
Holders of nonimmigrant visas only become tax residents if they spend at least 183 days of the current year within the United States. So, if you spend 200 days in the United States and are a holder of a nonimmigrant visa, you will probably be required to report your income to the IRS.

In addition, there is a weighted system that could also put you in the category of a tax resident even if you spent less than 183 days in the United States during the current year. If you have been in the United States for a total of at least 183 "weighted" days during the prior three years in the United States, then you are also a tax resident, unless you spent less than 30 days within the US during the current year.

Under the weighted system, all days in the current year count as one day, all days in the previous year count as 1/3 of a day, and all days in the year before that count as 1/6 of a day. Add it all up, and if it comes out to at least 183 days, you must report your income to the IRS. This rule does not apply to certain governmental employees and other professionals and students, however.
If neither of these rules puts you in the category of a tax resident and you have a tax home in a different county, you may avoid being classified as a tax resident and will not have to pay U.S. taxes. If the IRS determines that you do not have a tax home in another country, however, it may decide that you are attempting to conceal your income from the government and force you to pay taxes anyway.

Like green card holders, if you spend at least 183 days in the United States and are a holder of a nonimmigrant visa, you must file your taxes using IRS Form 1040 by April 15th and pay taxes on all income earned in the United States. Unlike green card holders, however, nonimmigrant visa holders do not have to pay taxes on earnings made outside of the United States.

And that's what I was trying to tell Playfuldeb. Elisabetta is still a non-immigrant visa holder, does have a tax home in a different country, all her earnings were made outside the United States so I do not think she is classified as a tax resident...yet!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 10 Jun 2013, 18:15

You are a tax resident regardless of visa status when you reside in the US. Its about where you are physically resident!!! Its plain and simple Socimar. I know because I have been there!!! i'm done engaging with you because you will never accept you are wrong even when you are!!! DONE!!!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 11 Jun 2013, 12:34

Joanna wrote:Oh butt where are the Giraffe poses though ??

Are those thongs as uncomfortable as they look ?

SHE SURE LOVES WEDGIES!!!

I've seen more shapely asses on Pattaya ladyboys.

ok, ok. Just my opinion.
some of those Pattaya ladyboys have less boyish shaped rumps.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 15:24

Socimar, but what do you do in life other than to stalk the media and investigate Elisabetta Canalis? but at least you're paid?

Socimar ,ma tu che fai nella vita oltre a pedinare mediaticamente ed indagare su Elisabetta Canalis? ma almeno sei pagato?

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 11 Jun 2013, 16:57

kim18 wrote:Socimar, but what do you do in life other than to stalk the media and investigate Elisabetta Canalis? but at least you're paid?

Socimar ,ma tu che fai nella vita oltre a pedinare mediaticamente ed indagare su Elisabetta Canalis? ma almeno sei pagato?

So why do you read me? This is the Canalis thread, right..so what do you want to talk about if not about her?. In other threads I write about other things. Go to your Profile in this site and click Friends and Foe, then put my name (socimar) under Foe and you will never see my comments again. I have told you this many times.

Ma perche' leggi i miei commenti? Questo e' il sito della Canalis quindi di che cosa vuoi parlare se non di lei? In altri siti scrivo altre cose. Entra nel tuo profilo di questo sito e clicca su Friends and Foe (amici e nemici), clicca Foe e metti il mio nome (Socimar) e tu non vedrai mai i miei commenti. Te l'ho detto gia' tante volte.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Jun 2013, 17:23

You funny friends Basketball
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 11 Jun 2013, 21:33

it's me wrote:You funny friends Basketball

Your emoticon made me smile, I needed that, thanks!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 11 Jun 2013, 22:08

It is always the same kindergarden here, yawn.

Vocabulary of the day: Ladyboy.

Very Happy
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 11 Jun 2013, 22:46

this was from five days ago (sorry, I just had to change the subject)

Elisabetta Canalis shows off her incredibly toned body as she puts on a sizzling poolside display in teeny black bikini

By Julie Moult
PUBLISHED:16:30 EST, 5 June 2013| UPDATED:01:35 EST, 6 June 2013

It takes a lot of dedication at the gym to get a derriere as impressive as the one belonging to Italian stunner Elisabetta Canalis.

But luckily for the beautiful brunette - who once dated George Clooney - her new boyfriend is a personal trainer. The former Dancing With The Stars contestant began dating Swedish celebrity fitness coach Marcus Kowal earlier this year.
Marcus, 36, has trained Hollywood stars Hilary Swank, Rachel McAdams, Sacha Baron Cohen and Brendan Fraser. And this week she showed off the result of all their hard work in a barely-there string bikini which left little to the imagination by sharing this Instagram snap. Her long, dark hair was tucked under an over-sized sunhat as she peered into the tempting, glimmering water below.

The tanned, 34 year-old actress and model posed poolside in Los Angeles this week and looked like she was ready for a dip to cool down from the scorching California heat.

Elisabetta dated Ocean's Eleven star Clooney for two years and she had been hotly tipped to marry the confirmed bachelor. The couple broke up in 2009. 'We both decided it was time to split up,' she said at the time.
'George and I never spoke about marriage or children. I'm not saying that I don't want them but neither he or I ever imagined having children together.'

Clooney is now dating Stacy Keibler, 33 - a retired professional wrestler known for her extraordinarily long legs. The couple have been together since 2011.

So even tho is about EC and her trainer boyfriend, the news still has to toss in things about George.

images from the article : (I didnt include the one of her butt - we've seen enuff of that)
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Jun 2013, 23:30

socimar wrote:
it's me wrote:You funny friends Basketball

Your emoticon made me smile, I needed that, thanks!

Oh! Happy to made you smile! Give Flowers2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Wed 12 Jun 2013, 14:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 12 Jun 2013, 14:56

kim18 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kim18, your picture did not show because this site has been changed.  Anyway here is your picture which was taken in Switzerland during the Casio Sheen event and Elisabetta posted in Twitter this morning.  The article that you can follow by clicking the link in Twitter is in Spanish.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Wed 12 Jun 2013, 17:29

socimar wrote:
kim18 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kim18, your picture did not show because this site has been changed.  Anyway here is your picture which was taken in Switzerland during the Casio Sheen event and Elisabetta posted in Twitter this morning.  The article that you can follow by clicking the link in Twitter is in Spanish.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you, Socimar you're very kind, I can not put photos!

Grazie Socimar, molto gentile! non capisco come si mettono le foto ora!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 12 Jun 2013, 20:41

Kim18 - 1)Click on the photo like before and copy the url address (clicca sulla foto come facevi prima e copia l'indirizzo url)
2) Go in the message screen and click icon 14 from the left (in the 4th rectangle). Nello spazio del nuovo messaggio clicca sull'icona, la quattordicesima da sinistra (nel 4rto rettangolo) e vedrai questo:

3) Select the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and paste the new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] address that you have copied.  Clicca il nuovo indirizzo url sopra alla scritta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cosi'

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 12 Jun 2013, 21:22

It seems that someone made several mistakes in this article in GRAZIA-Spain.  Elisabetta thanked them for the article but said that they made her 4 years older than she is, then someone posted a photo of the magazine article where on the first line they say that Elisabetta is the wife of Flavio Briatore???  Anybody speaks Spanish in this site?  Does the word mujer mean wife?  I don't think the real "mujer" of Flavio Briatore, Elisabetta Gregoracci and NOT Elisabetta Canalis, is going to be very happy about it and neither is their daughter!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 13 Jun 2013, 01:43

Grazie Socimar !

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 13 Jun 2013, 15:28

Elisabetta to visit Italy again.

Elisabetta Canalis will be the guest star of Happiness during the next edition of Pitti Man show. She will be present at the Fortezza da Basso Wednesday, June 19 from 10.30. The Happiness booth is located in the Courtyard of the Arsenal.

Canalis will be presenting the Happiness Gym training inside the Happiness Gym, the vintage nerve center of the Happiness initiatives in the Fortezza da Basso (a Fortress in the city of Florence now used for events). Canalis, in fact, has come out in defense of women, and she is doing it with her fists. She has been training for one year to a discipline of self-defense very popular in the U.S., where she lives (in Los Angeles): Krav Maga, the combat system of Israeli origin favors an offensive approach when you are the victim of an assault, responding to the military type criteria such as the speed and effectiveness. Well known in the United States, but also practiced in Italy, Krav Maga is followed by many women as a technique of self-defense. Wednesday Elizabeth will join some masters of this discipline who came from all over Italy, for a practical demonstration of how to defend themselves if they are victims of an assault.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 16 Jun 2013, 05:00

Elisabetta is in an ad for Las Vegas.  It was pretty funny!  She looked gorgeous though!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 17 Jun 2013, 23:55

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Jun 2013, 15:02

She arrived in Milan.  alone with her dogs.  Her friend Pietrino went to pick her up at the airport[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 18 Jun 2013, 17:16

I'm not keen on the way she trails her dogs around.
They have their ears down and look very unhappy.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Elisabetta being trained in KravMaga for the Happiness Gym tomorrow:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Jun 2013, 02:38

Well I finally saw the Las Vegas commercial on TV this morning. 

And I cannot believe I'm going to say this, yes, I guess I am, ok all, brace yourselves....

...she actually looked very nice in the ad! 

Whew, okay got that out so now I'm going to move on outta this thread...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 02:44

That's because we like his GF's after not so much during.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Jun 2013, 02:51

lucy wrote:That's because we like his GF's after not so much during.

Nah, I still don't like her - she just looked really good in the ad. HA! I never had issue with her looks - just her actions.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 03:10

Well LD your a much better person than me, cause I know I haven't liked any of his GF's until after it's over. That's when I'm finally able to stop being so judgmental about their life choices.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 10:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The best Beckery in the Florence is #Forno3Pini# YummY[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 13:49

Then why is she living in LA, if she loves her country so much? Never had the experience of living in Italy, but in early 80's spent 2 weeks there, it was beautiful! Spent 25 years in LA, and if I had a choice would choose Italy over LA.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Jun 2013, 13:50

lucy wrote:Then why is she living in LA, if she loves her country so much? Never had the experience of living in Italy, but in early 80's spent 2 weeks there, it was beautiful! Spent 25 years in LA, and if I had a choice would choose Italy over LA.

Because she's still trying to "make it" in Hollywood.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next