George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by socimar Thu 25 Jul 2013, 18:56

LornaDoone wrote:Moral of the story - if you're going to smoke a joint - do it below deck!  brahahaha

Yes indeed LornaDoone. If she were in LA, on top of Runyon Canyon walking the dogs is one thing but in a yacht surrounded by paps because it is the Ischia Global Fest week with hundreds of celebrities from all over the world, did she really think they left the telephoto lens in their hotel room???? Below deck is the answer indeed.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by it's me Thu 25 Jul 2013, 19:20

Come minimo si beccava un ceffone
e poi magari anche un calcione
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Fri 26 Jul 2013, 09:44

socimar wrote:Vadam - the article on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

which posted the same photos also wrote that it was a "spinello" (a joint), this is what they said:

Holidays in full swing for Elisabetta Canalis on board a beautiful yacht in the company of his longtime friend Peter Tavallini and smoking a nice joint and perhaps being both a bit high, Canalis lets herself be palpated on her tit but between them there is only friendship or is there something else cooking?

(Vacanze a pieno regime anche per Elisabetta Canalis che a bordo di uno splendido yacht in compagnia del suo amico di lunga data Pietro Tavallini si fuma un bello spinello e forse entrambi un pò su di giri, la Canalis si lascia tranquillamente palpare una tetta dall’amico, ma tra loro due c’è solo amicizia oppure qualcosa bolle in pentola?)

hi Socimar
Joint or weed, we don't know... knowing Pietrino past we I can only guess, but it is my opinion.
the only certain thing is that it's not a cigarette.
you should agree on this.

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 26 Jul 2013, 12:31

Vadam, joint and weed ARE the same thing. Both names are used when describing marijuana.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Jul 2013, 12:56

And folk criticise Stacy Keibler....Phew !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 14:47

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 4h
Questa volta si è passato il limite,la denigrazione nei miei confronti è inaccettabile.Un'azione legale non ve la toglie nessuno #novella

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Jul 2013, 14:59

For those who don't speak Italian

Questa volta si è passato il limite,la denigrazione nei miei confronti è inaccettabile.Un'azione legale non ve la toglie nessuno #novella

This time he crossed the line, the denigration against me is inaccettabile.Un 'lawsuit do not you remove the no # news
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Fri 26 Jul 2013, 15:11

What was that story a few years ago about Elisabetta busted for doing coke at a club? Remember that?
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Fri 26 Jul 2013, 15:14

theminis wrote:For those who don't speak Italian

This time he crossed the line, the denigration against me is inaccettabile.Un 'lawsuit do not you remove the no # news

I don't get it. It is what it is.
She is smoking something which is not a cigarette.
Why is she complaining?

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Jul 2013, 15:18

I don't know, if she is smoking or smoking a joint, then own it
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 15:28

theminis wrote:I don't know, if she is smoking or smoking a joint, then own it

this is the important point here is, when a person does not know the truth, it must avoid spreading false news,

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 15:30

MYG wrote:What was that story a few years ago about Elisabetta busted for doing coke at a club? Remember that?
this is the important point here is, when a person does not know the truth, it must avoid spreading false news

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 26 Jul 2013, 15:50

What I don’t understand is that the Novella 2000 photos of Elisabetta and Pietrino were posted yesterday AM and it was clear that she was smoking a joint and that Pietrino was touching her boobs. She thought it was funny and joked with Pietrino all day via Twitter (see below). These were funny and sarcastic tweets , so what happened overnight that she went from being funny and sarcastic to being furious and wants to sue Novella2000 etc. etc..?? She probably won’t do it because that would probably bring up some old issue with drugs in some Milan clubs that both Elisabetta and Pietrino attended and this time GC will not be there to rescue her.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta‬ 20h
‪@pietrinooo non mi palpa nessuno sto iniziando ad avvilirmi.
Pietrino, nobody is touching me, I am starting to get depressed.

pietro tavallini ‏‪@pietrinooo‬ 20h
‪@JustElisabetta eh che vita si stenti... Senza "l'audace Pietro”
Elisabetta, what a life hardship…Without “the Bold” Pietro”

pietro tavallini ‏‪@pietrinooo‬ 21h
‪@JustElisabetta sharing is caring ❤ in questo caso dire "scary"
Elisabetta, sharing is caring but in this case is more “scary”

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta‬ 22h
Da oggi ‪@pietrinooo sei diventato Il Palpatore. I tuoi toyboy mi odieranno per sempre.
As of today Pietrino you have become The Toucher. Your toyboys will hate me forever.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:09

socimar wrote:What I don’t understand is that the Novella 2000 photos of Elisabetta and Pietrino were posted yesterday  AM and it was clear that she was smoking a joint and that Pietrino was touching her boobs.  She thought it was funny and joked with Pietrino all day via Twitter (see below).  These were funny  and sarcastic tweets , so what happened overnight that she went from being funny and sarcastic to being furious and wants to sue Novella2000 etc. etc..??   She probably won’t do it because that would probably bring up some old issue with drugs in some Milan clubs that both Elisabetta and Pietrino attended and this time GC will not be there to rescue her.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta‬ 20h
‪@pietrinooo non mi palpa nessuno sto iniziando ad avvilirmi.
Pietrino, nobody is touching me, I am starting to get depressed.

pietro tavallini ‏‪@pietrinooo‬ 20h
‪@JustElisabetta eh che vita si stenti... Senza "l'audace Pietro”
Elisabetta, what a life hardship…Without “the Bold” Pietro”

pietro tavallini ‏‪@pietrinooo‬ 21h
‪@JustElisabetta sharing is caring ❤ in questo caso dire "scary"
Elisabetta, sharing is caring but in this case is more “scary”

ElisabettaCanalis ‏‪@JustElisabetta‬ 22h
Da oggi  ‪@pietrinooo sei diventato  Il Palpatore. I tuoi toyboy mi odieranno per sempre.
As of today Pietrino you have become The Toucher.  Your toyboys will hate me forever.

Socimar what you notice is that you feel pleasure when you can blacken Elisabetta, you use the news distorting them in such a way as to make them appear what they are not: the truth. Sooner or later someone will take you seriously and you have to defend before a judge ...

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:24

Yes, I'm fairly sure it was Eliabetta and others being investigated for doing coke at a club where known prostitution takes place.
The poor girl in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Good to see that lady staying classy.
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:32

MYG wrote:Yes, I'm fairly sure it was Eliabetta and others being investigated for doing coke at a club where known prostitution takes place.
You read just gossip, Elizabeth has not been charged, let alone denounced, nor for prostitution and even less for drugs, this was defamatory gossip a few years ago, when she was the girlfriend of GC, it's all fake, but people like you still we wallow in this mud invented.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:38

[quote="kim18"]
socimar wrote:
Socimar what you notice is that you feel pleasure when you can blacken Elisabetta, you use the news distorting them in such a way as to make them appear what they are not: the truth. Sooner or later someone will take you seriously and you have to defend before a judge ...

Kim18, You did not understand a thing I was trying to say.
Ricapitoliamo (let's start again): Yesterday she was OK with the photos and she made fun of Pietrino touching her, of smoking, etc..,all via Twitter. Nothing has happened overnight and todays is so upset and mad that she wants to sue Novella 2000. My question was, why?? That's all, I don't feel pleasure when I can "blacken" Elisabetta as you said. I am just surprised that her attitude has changed, yesterday JOKE and SARCASM; today in Court to sue the Novella 2000. I don't understand her.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by MyG Fri 26 Jul 2013, 17:27

kim18 wrote:
MYG wrote:Yes, I'm fairly sure it was Eliabetta and others being investigated for doing coke at a club where known prostitution takes place.
You read just gossip, Elizabeth has not been charged, let alone denounced, nor for prostitution and even less for drugs, this was defamatory gossip a few years ago, when she was the girlfriend of GC, it's all fake, but people like you still we wallow in this mud invented.

Did you read the last 2 lines of my post?
The poor, dear. Wink 
MyG
MyG
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 17:59

MYG wrote:
kim18 wrote:

Did you read the last 2 lines of my post?
The poor, dear. Wink 
"The poor girl in the wrong place at the wrong time" really? are you sure?, poor you with your certainties as a reader of gossip

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Fri 26 Jul 2013, 19:51

Allegations which were never denied by EC or her rep.

How embarrassing for George Clooney!! Surprised 

Case was in Milanese courts in 2010, from what I recall.
Easily accessible online.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Fri 26 Jul 2013, 22:33; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 26 Jul 2013, 19:57

I'm sure she knew the paps were out there. I believe this is all a set up to be news again. Bad news are news too. If it was not a joint she made a cigarett look like it and hold it this way. And boom now you are front page. People remember your name again
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 26 Jul 2013, 21:19

Nicky80 wrote:I'm sure she knew the paps were out there. I believe this is all a set up to be news again. Bad news are news too. If it was not a joint she made a cigarett look like it and hold it this way. And boom now you are front page. People remember your name again

As Elisabetta said a couple of years ago "bad publicity or good publicity is still publicity", anything to stay on the covers of magazines.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 26 Jul 2013, 21:29

Juliette Hardy wrote:

Allegations which were never denied by EC or her rep.

How embarrassing for George Clooney!! Surprised 

Court case was in Milanese courts in 2010, from what I recall.
Easily accessible online.  

I remember the case and Pietro Tavallini aka Pietrino (Elisabetta's friend on the boat smoking with her and touching her) was charged and sentenced to 10 months. He got away with so little because he cooperated with the prosecutor, so much that he was nicknamed "deep throat". He is the one who provided the drugs but never sold it, it was given to him free by the "clients" of the club and he would distribute it to all the girls.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 27 Jul 2013, 00:10

Those who are getting upset or were upset - TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

For instance, Kim18, unless you ARE Eli or a good friend of Eli's then your indignition and what seems to be an overly emotional response to other posters seems inappropriate for someone who is just a fan.  Take a step back and ask yourself, "How will this recent set of events with Eli affect me personally?"

If you are a fan, then they shouldn't affect you at all as all here are just expressing opinions and recalling (some with accuracy and perhaps some without) events that were reported in the past.  

Everyone is allowed their opinions - there is no need to attack someone because their opinion varies from yours.

Personally, I could care less if she was or wasn't smoking a joint. She no longer affects George and isn't in his sphere of friends so her actions are of no consequence to me.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 09:11

LornaDoone wrote:Those who are getting upset or were upset - TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

For instance, Kim18, unless you ARE Eli or a good friend of Eli's then your indignition and what seems to be an overly emotional response to other posters seems inappropriate for someone who is just a fan.  Take a step back and ask yourself, "How will this recent set of events with Eli affect me personally?"

If you are a fan, then they shouldn't affect you at all as all here are just expressing opinions and recalling (some with accuracy and perhaps some without) events that were reported in the past.  

Everyone is allowed their opinions - there is no need to attack someone because their opinion varies from yours.

Personally, I could care less if she was or wasn't smoking a joint. She no longer affects George and isn't in his sphere of friends so her actions are of no consequence to me.

Lorna is obvious that you are annoyed by people like me, trying to put the news in a fair and truthful dimension, bringing everything to an acceptable level of discussion about a person, in this case, Elisabetta Canalis, who do not even know, but you're attracted by the gossip that defines her, mistakenly, lady of negotiable affection and drug addict, and you approve the content of these defamations,  indeed even you object to me dirittto to ensure the "presumed guilty" who denied any involvement,,the right to defense. neither you nor other even think of doing.
That's it.
know that if you I had to find in a similar situation, I would take your defenses.

lorna è evidente che sei infastidita da chi come me, cerca di collocare le notizie nella giusta e veritiera dimensione, riportando tutto ad un livello accettabile di discussione su una persona, in questo caso Elisabetta Canalis, che nemmeno si conosce, ma sei attratta dal gossip che definisce lei, erroneamente, puttana e drogata e tu approvi il contenuto di queste diffamazioni, anzi addirittura tu mi contesti il dirittto di garantire alla "presunta colpevole" che ha sempre negato tutto, il diritto alla difesa. che nè tu ne altri vi sognate di fare.
Tutto qui.
Sappi che se tu ti dovessi trovare in una situazione simile, cioè essere accusata ingiustamente, prenderei le tue difese.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 09:36

Republish if you had missed someone, do you think that Lorna does this mean?

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 23h

This time he crossed the line, the denigration against me is inaccettabile.Un 'lawsuit do not you remove the no # novella

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 15:24

"Thanks to my friend#GiovanniGastel for this shot ! I love it"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 27 Jul 2013, 15:49

kim18 wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Those who are getting upset or were upset - TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

Lorna is obvious that you are annoyed by people like me, trying to put the news in a fair and truthful dimension, bringing everything to an acceptable level of discussion about a person, in this case, Elisabetta Canalis, who do not even know, but you're attracted by the gossip that defines her, mistakenly, lady of negotiable affection and drug addict, and you approve the content of these defamations,  indeed even you object to me dirittto to ensure the "presumed guilty" who denied any involvement,,the right to defense. neither you nor other even think of doing.

That's it.
know that if you  I had to find in a similar situation, I would take your defenses.

Kim18 no I am not annoyed by you I am merely making an observation that you seem to be very emotionally involved with someone you say you do not know and YOU are the one that often attacks other posters on this forum for having an opinion or relaying information that had been posted in the news. You state that you want "acceptable levels of discussion" yet you attack anyone who has any negative opinions about Eli. This to me, is not acceptable levels of discussion.

My function here is that of a mod so sometimes I have to ask people on this forum to calm down and not attack other posters.

But I also have opinions based on observations of Eli's actions which have been reported and photographed by news agencies and paps and which are posted here. I do not seek news about Eli because as I said, I have no interest in her, her life or her career. My only interest stems from what I have to do here.

I still believe your reactions are overly emotional about someone you do not know. I'm just asking that when stating your opinion you refrain from attacking others when doing so.

Thank you.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 16:19

LornaDoone wrote:
kim18 wrote:

That's it.
know that if you  I had to find in a similar situation, I would take your defenses.

Kim18 no I am not annoyed by you I am merely making an observation that you seem to be very emotionally involved with someone you say you do not know and YOU are the one that often attacks other posters on this forum for having an opinion or relaying information that had been posted in the news.  You state that you want "acceptable levels of discussion" yet you attack anyone who has any negative opinions about Eli.   This to me, is not acceptable levels of discussion.

My function here is that of a mod so sometimes I have to ask people on this forum to calm down and not attack other posters.

But I also have opinions based on observations of Eli's actions which have been reported and photographed by news agencies and paps and which are posted here.  I do not seek news about Eli because as I said, I have no interest in her, her life or her career.  My only interest stems from what I have to do here.

I still believe your reactions are overly emotional about someone you do not know.  I'm just asking that when stating your opinion you refrain from attacking others when doing so.  

Thank you.

You look like a mom who wants to defend her cubs, this does you credit, but in a world of adults, it is not necessary, since it should have the ability to "defend" themselves. You are a bit too partisan for wanting to be a judge impartial. However do not worry, in what I write, there is no emotion, but if that's what you want to believe, you are free insinuate this as many times as you want. Thank you
Sembri una mamma che vuole difendere i suoi cuccioli, questo ti fa onore, ma in un mondo di adulti, non è necessario, visto che dovrebbero avere la capacità di "difendersi" da soli: Sei un pò troppo di parte per voler essere un giudice imparziale. Comunque stai tranquilla, in quello che scrivo non c'è nessuna emozione, ma se è quello che vuoi credere, sei libera insinuare questo tutte le volte che desideri. Grazie a te.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 27 Jul 2013, 17:03

Okay, let's take some of your comments kim and see if you can see what I'm seeing.

To socimar you said:

kim18 wrote:Socimar what you notice is that you feel pleasure when you can blacken Elisabetta, you use the news distorting them in such a way as to make them appear what they are not: the truth. Sooner or later someone will take you seriously and you have to defend before a judge ...

Perhaps I read this incorrectly, but didn't you just make a threat that if socimar didn't stop her comments she might be sued?  That's what "defends before a judge" means to me.  When all socimar was doing was copying and pasting Eli's OWN tweets to and from her friend.  Yet you get into some vague threats about suing someone for comments.  Just like Eli did right after all the negative press about her "allegedly" (feel better?) smoking a joint on a yacht!

kim18 wrote:

And in this post let me ask you two questions?  Why is it that you are so certain it was all defamatory gossip?  Why do you know so much about this situation?  See it seems to me, if you're just a FAN of Eli's then you certainly like to throw out there information that a fan just would not be privy to.  

And also, you comment about other people "gossiping" and yet, if you are just a fan of Eli's isn't being on this forum, commenting about her also gossiping?  Heck, if you are not Eli and you are not a friend, then you are on here stating opinions just like everyone else.  That's another term for gossiping.  So who are you to tell anyone else to stop gossiping when you are doing it yourself?  Just because you defend Eli doesn't mean you aren't participating in gossip.  Gossip is idle talk or rumor about the personal or private affairs of others  

So I again state that your comments are not those of someone who is NOT emotionally uninvolved.  I smell a rat (yes it's an American term that I'm not going to bother to explain, ask Eli to explain it to you).

You are not just a FAN, you IMO are either Eli, a friend of Eli's or someone hired by her to defend her, like someone in PR.  

And if on the slight chance that you ARE a just a fan?  You really need to step back and take a look at how you're coming across - as someone just a bit too obsessed with her to the point that you think you really know her and what really has happened in her life.  To me that's just a bit wonky.  Fans like you Eli doesn't need - if you are a just a fan.

Oh and one final reminder - this is not an ELI fan forum. This is a George Clooney forum.

But if folks want to post things on a daily basis about a woman who has been out of his life for over two years now and it's fine with Katie then it's fine with me. Personally, I think it's a bit pathetic but hey, that's JMO.

But threatening others (even if vaguely or veiled) for having a negative opinion of her really is not acceptable.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 17:59

LornaDoone wrote:Okay, let's take some of your comments kim and see if you can see what I'm seeing.

To socimar you said:

kim18 wrote:Socimar what you notice is that you feel pleasure when you can blacken Elisabetta, you use the news distorting them in such a way as to make them appear what they are not: the truth. Sooner or later someone will take you seriously and you have to defend before a judge ...

Perhaps I read this incorrectly, but didn't you just make a threat that if socimar didn't stop her comments she might be sued?  That's what "defends before a judge" means to me.  When all socimar was doing was copying and pasting Eli's OWN tweets to and from her friend.  Yet you get into some vague threats about suing someone for comments.  Just like Eli did right after all the negative press about her "allegedly" (feel better?) smoking a joint on a yacht!

kim18 wrote:

And in this post let me ask you two questions?  Why is it that you are so certain it was all defamatory gossip?  Why do you know so much about this situation?  See it seems to me, if you're just a FAN of Eli's then you certainly like to throw out there information that a fan just would not be privy to.  

And also, you comment about other people "gossiping" and yet, if you are just a fan of Eli's isn't being on this forum, commenting about her also gossiping?  Heck, if you are not Eli and you are not a friend, then you are on here stating opinions just like everyone else.  That's another term for gossiping.  So who are you to tell anyone else to stop gossiping when you are doing it yourself?  Just because you defend Eli doesn't mean you aren't participating in gossip.  Gossip is idle talk or rumor about the personal or private affairs of others  

So I again state that your comments are not those of someone who is NOT emotionally uninvolved.  I smell a rat (yes it's an American term that I'm not going to bother to explain, ask Eli to explain it to you).

You are not just a FAN, you IMO are either Eli, a friend of Eli's or someone hired by her to defend her, like someone in PR.  

And if on the slight chance that you ARE a just a fan?  You really need to step back and take a look at how you're coming across - as someone just a bit too obsessed with her to the point that you think you really know her and what really has happened in her life.  To me that's just a bit wonky.  Fans like you Eli doesn't need - if you are a just a fan.

Oh and one final reminder - this is not an ELI fan forum.  This is a George Clooney forum.  

But if folks want to post things on a daily basis about a woman who has been out of his life for over two years now and it's fine with Katie then it's fine with me.  Personally, I think it's a bit pathetic but hey, that's JMO.

But threatening others (even if vaguely or veiled) for having a negative opinion of her really is not acceptable.  

Lorna That You you have the evidence, try them .. until then just disparaging words. Stop. Lorna calm down, you seem a little angry!!!!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 27 Jul 2013, 18:20

That you would even think my post was angry now tells me you're one of those trolls who's only concern is to come onto a forum and cause havoc. So let's calm you down for a bit. Thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 27 Jul 2013, 18:51

Folks, let's be clear here.  For some reason this thread in particular seems to bring out the worst in people.  

Eli's "fans" seem to have issue with anyone posting a contrary opinion to theirs and frankly I'm tired of dealing with the turmoil that goes on here.

Anyone who has positive things to say about Eli, fine, say them.  Post your pictures etc.

Anyone who has negative things to say about Eli, fine, say them, post your contrary news posts, etc.

But attacking a specific poster for having an opposing opinion is not acceptable.

There are some who come here that seem to enjoy the attention their posts get.  As if there is some award they're going to win if they get the most responses from others - whether negative or positive.  That's not the purpose of this forum nor this thread.

So far we've had to ban two posters in the last couple of weeks specifically for comments made here.

Are we being thinned skinned?  I don't really think so, I do know that the posters who cause too much controversy also cause the most work for the mods as we have to continue to monitor conversations and posts.  And frankly, that's not what I signed up for.  Hell, I didn't really sign anything, just said I'd help but this has gotten to be quite more than I bargained for and as I've said, has taken way more time than I had anticipated.

So if you want to post in this thread, please do so - about ELI.  Disagreeing with a post is one thing.  Attacking another poster for their opinion is another.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Jul 2013, 20:06

Gold Star for You Lorna. sunny 

It does all get a tad tedious doesn't it ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 28 Jul 2013, 01:03

From one mod to another - totally concur Thumbs up! 
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 28 Jul 2013, 16:34

No I am sorry but I do not agree with Lorna.I dunno 
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:06

I'm sorry Philippago but the mods are right.

I'm all for freedom of speech and allowing people to agree to disagree with each other but unfortunately in this thread it gets abused and posters use this place to argue and insult each other.

Because the posters here have no manners and no self control the rules in this thread are much stricter than I would like but it's the only way to allow this thread to continue at all.

The rules is quite simply that in this thread people are allowed to share news about Elisabetta Canalis but not allowed to give their opinions about it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:08

I just signed up thinking about having nice conversations with fans of Clooney and why not also those of Elizabetta Canalis, but I see that there is censorship, you are not free to speak, and I do not like.
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:14

Philippago wrote:I just signed up thinking about having nice conversations with fans of Clooney and why not also those of Elizabetta Canalis, but I see that there is censorship, you are not free to speak, and I do not like.

Ahem, I think I'll say it as it might be construed as too rude if coming from katie - there is no real censorship here - there is just an expectation of common courtesy and respect for others opinions - even if they do not mirror your own.

If you feel you are not free to speak here you are always welcome to start your own forum or find one that allows you to say whatever you wish to say with no regard to the potential liability to the forum owner.

And for the record, we have had the most hilarious conversations here about all manner of topics, not just George and/or his girlfriends.  This forum is filled with a lot of intelligent people who have posted a variety of topics from movies, to music, to political current events, to just total silliness.  

Unfortunately, we have found that this thread in particular draws people who want to be argumentative.  Who needs that?  I think most of us can get enough negative in our real lives, who wants to see it in a place that is supposed to be a fan forum for George Clooney?  Frankly, not me.

So hopefully, you'll find a reason to stay.  But if your purpose is to say whatever you want without any consideration of whether it might be hurtful to someone who comes here to have fun, then you may need to find a different type of forum.

Peace out!

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:20; edited 2 times in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:19

Philippago wrote:I just signed up thinking about having nice conversations with fans of Clooney and why not also those of Elizabetta Canalis, but I see that there is censorship, you are not free to speak, and I do not like.
I agree with you and I'm sorry that for this thread - and it's only this thread - that it has to be this way.

The people posting here brought this on themselves. If they ever show that they can post and behave like adults then I'll remove this censorship, but at the moment I can see that's not possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:26

Thanks LornaDoone, having read your previous answers I did not expect a different answer from you. I can only say that I am surprised to find a "no real censorship here" in a treahd GC?! I am very, very
surprise. by
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:35

Thanks Admin. Your answers, reasonable, they stopped me from immediately unsubscribe from thread.
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:38

Awesome. Everytime I log in there is new updates on "what elisabetta did next". I´m positive there is a lot to trumpet about like 400 hundred new snapshots and other immense and magnificent things.

Given this reality it makes other news kind of stagnating. Stacy has achieved a zen-like balance and it´s old news (also boring), but there are limits one can have sex and drugs and rock and roll...just my 2 pesos and no centavo more! Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 28 Jul 2013, 17:51

The Elisabetta thread will always be "interesting" cause of all the drama around her. She is like a lightning rod for comments. I mean most recently a girlfriend getting cut up by a boat propeller and losing a spleen. A gay guy friend feeling on her boob and her supposedly smoking a joint on this massive size yacht in the Mediterranean. This is not Stacey boredom!

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 28 Jul 2013, 18:03

I can do boredom. I have enough dramas in my 
real life at the moment.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 28 Jul 2013, 19:10

I'm nothing if not repetitive! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 28 Jul 2013, 19:13

LornaDoone wrote:

Ahem, I think I'll say it as it might be construed as too rude if coming from katie - there is no real censorship here - there is just an expectation of common courtesy and respect for others opinions - even if they do not mirror your own.

If you feel you are not free to speak here you are always welcome to start your own forum or find one that allows you to say whatever you wish to say with no regard to the potential liability to the forum owner.

And for the record, we have had the most hilarious conversations here about all manner of topics, not just George and/or his girlfriends.  This forum is filled with a lot of intelligent people who have posted a variety of topics from movies, to music, to political current events, to just total silliness.  

Unfortunately, we have found that this thread in particular draws people who want to be argumentative.  Who needs that?  I think most of us can get enough negative in our real lives, who wants to see it in a place that is supposed to be a fan forum for George Clooney?  Frankly, not me.

So hopefully, you'll find a reason to stay.  But if your purpose is to say whatever you want without any consideration of whether it might be hurtful to someone who comes here to have fun, then you may need to find a different type of forum.

Peace out!

Thanks Lorna, I agree with the rules. this thread became really negative and was not fun to read anymore. Hope this will change now
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 28 Jul 2013, 20:05

Joanna wrote:I can do boredom. I have enough dramas in my 
real life at the moment.

Joanna, we all have dramas in our lives at one time or another and it is definitely no fun; however when it is somebody else's drama and it does not touch you personally, it can, in a sick way, be almost entertaining or maybe just interesting. Boredom??? I can do without. Would you read boring comments on people doing boring things??
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 28 Jul 2013, 20:15

@socimar
Attention-seeking immaturity & ridicule shows lack of sophistication &  savoir-faire. It really just spells desperation for media exposure at all costs, IMO.

All that drama (which I've just read about in one post above) is boring & crass in itself....Rolling Eyes 

Appeals to simpletons, more or less.  Notoriety is fame in a negative way.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 28 Jul 2013, 22:03

I    J U S T    D O N ' T    C A R E........

E N D    T H I S   T H R E A D    N O W.......P L E E E E E Z E

R E- B O O T    O U T    T H E    D O O R....Evil or Very Mad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next