George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by socimar Wed 22 May 2013, 12:29

Watching,
she has posted a photo in Instagram of her new house. Still in West Hollywood. She took the photo from outside in, probably from the garden or patio so the bushes and trees are reflected in the glass windows making it very surreal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Il mio soggiorno inizia a prendere forma. My living room is finally taking shape #homesweethome #WestHollywood . I love it #houseworming soon ....

She mispelled the word "housewarming" (houseworming) and "caulking" (Cocking) - she later removed this last message - that had some fans chuckle especially her friend Italian photographer Francesco Camillo.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by playfuldeb Thu 23 May 2013, 00:28

pretty house - very mediterranean feel to it
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 24 May 2013, 12:29

playfuldeb wrote:pretty house - very mediterranean feel to it

From the leather couch looks like her new house and her friends went to visit her.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 24 May 2013, 15:52

Love the house!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 25 May 2013, 06:54

the beautiful Elisabetta put her first topless on Twitter ...

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 30 May 2013, 13:03

Elisabetta posted this photo in Instagram of herself holding baby River, son of her BFF Linda and Byron (same baby and parents as the pic above but taken on a different day).

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 30 May 2013, 20:55

Posted this in the wrong thread, Lol!

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 30 May 2013, 21:52

Maggy great idea for a new thread, " Who would make the best looking baby W/ GTC of all the ex's"????
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 30 May 2013, 22:09

Am not an ex, but am sure I can pop out
a nice one Smile
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 31 May 2013, 11:18

The Italian press are running with her split from Marcus. We already knew that.

Elisabetta Canalis leaves Marcus Kowal

And 'the weekly Who, on newsstands now, to bring the indiscretion in Chicche Gossip of the week. Elisabetta Canalis and Marcus Kowal would have run away permanently:

Elisabetta Canalis has deleted from his social the last boyfriend, Marcus Kowal, his teacher of Krav Maga. The history between the two has come to an end and now Eli is getting ready for a summer single. The well-informed, however, they add, but the two were never really engaged?

The couple were spotted for the first time together, a few months ago, out of a well-known gym in Los Angeles while they exchanged kisses, caresses and any other type of public outpourings. Then, the streets of the center of Milan, for a while 'shopping and, finally, direct to Sweden to meet the family of him. But without much enthusiasm. We do not know the real reasons for this abrupt departure. Divergence of character? Obvious differences in conceiving an ordinary life? The presence of a "third wheel"? Or simply the awareness of not being destined to be together in the long term?

The desire to put his head in place, the desire of the family may still have to wait. The former tissue, now, will spend the holidays as a single umpteenth between a beach party, soiree, and some many days on the beach to soak up the sun with friends. And who knows, does not meet the prince ...

Link

Canalis & Kowal: it's over

It's over. Elisabetta Canalis and Marcus Kowal split after dating for two months only. Their romance started at the end of March. The two were photographed by paparazzi as they were being intimate in the car. One month ago the showgirl invited him to Milan.

Link

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 02 Jun 2013, 07:16

Elisabetta has shared a series of shots that show during a training session of Krav Maga martial art that she loves. Following a dip in the pool!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 02 Jun 2013, 13:11

Dayum, girlfriend's rockin'!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 02 Jun 2013, 13:45

Shocked Tough martial arts sports. Not one for feminine women.
Wrestling, boxing & whatever fighting this is usually for men.

She must be needing attention to post her half naked bottom, sticking it out as far back as she can arch.

Well, why not? Maybe the thong is eyecatching on a small bottom.
She has no waist & a very ordinary face, so she must promote herself as a fitness "model" like Stacy Kiebler does.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sun 02 Jun 2013, 14:02

The posting of the Krav Maga and bikini shots seem nothing more than keeping her name in the news. Bikini photos always draw huge amounts of attention. I am stunned the Italian rags are making the Marcus break up seem like current news. It is OLD news. They can't be that far behind can they? With Chi, it was like a timed release for the start of the summer and all the other outlets followed suit. In this forum we picked up on it right as it happened in Stockholm. Maybe Alfonso Signorini needs to read here to get a clue.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:00

If I had an ass like that I'd be posting pictures everywhere. She has an amazing body.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:19

Juliette Hardy wrote: Shocked Tough martial arts sports. Not one for feminine women.

She must be needing attention to post her half naked bottom, sticking it out as far back as she can arch.

She has no waist & a very ordinary face, so she must promote herself as a fitness "model" like Stacy Kiebler does.

You have no idea. I myself have operated 20 years Martial Arts. Taekwondo. Boxes I find not nice for a woman and wrestling is cheap shit. Wrestling and the like are also cheap. So Tae Kwon Do, Karate is great for a woman!! Lightsabre fight
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:26

Juliette Hardy wrote: Shocked Tough martial arts sports. Not one for feminine women.

BUT one thing she has a tight ass .... and I say that as a woman. Clooney is really stupid that he broke up with Canalis .... now he has a girlfriend whose face looks like Mickey Mouse. I find Keibler Gunslinger has a boring face. A normal face she is not beautiful. Because I really think Canalis much nicer!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:28

When I meet Clooney on Lake Como .... I will tell him that he is stupid!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 02 Jun 2013, 23:45

The next mrs clooney wrote:If I had an ass like that I'd be posting pictures everywhere. She has an amazing body.

She's thin & muscular but not what is considered aesthetic optimum bone structure. Short limbed, & it's often mentioned crooked legged, plus no waist. Of course no one is perfect, but she's not model material.
And she often relies heavily on parading her half naked photoshopped bottom, it's been said.
Well, the woman needs media attention any way she can.

Next she may have a zipper malfunction too. Lol...

@ pizzale - oh, I'm too girlie for such masculine, contact sports, like boxing, wrestling & whatever this is. I just don't have testosterone overload.
But I'm glad you enjoy karate, judo, etc.
Sara Larsen, EC, Monika Jakisic - they all have a similar look. Probably interchangeable to Clooney.

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 00:03

@ Pizzale
Clooney is really stupid that he broke up with Canalis .... now he has a girlfriend whose face looks like Mickey Mouse. I find Keibler has a boring face. A normal face she is not beautiful. Because I really think Canalis much nicer!!

Oh, I wouldn't say Stacy Kiebler looks like a mouse. She's plain & ordinary, just like Canalis. Actually her face isn't as masculine.
And her legs are long, albeit sturdy, whereas Canalis' has super short, crooked legs.
If you're gonna hit below the belt.....

They're probably such sweet, kind, genuine ladies & Clooney fell for them at first sight ... Each & every one. Long track history. lol!

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 00:53

The next mrs clooney wrote:If I had an ass like that I'd be posting pictures everywhere. She has an amazing body.

Me too TNMC - she has always looked amazing in a bikini - can understand Georges' initial attraction.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 03 Jun 2013, 01:02

Even walking along the beach in Hawaii, hand in hand with Clooney?
Guess they weren't photoshopped enough. Laughing
From behind...of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Don't know how to post photos.)

All his many other women look similar in bikinis....same standard.

Not as hot as Megan Fox in Armani's lingerie campaign.
nor Victoria Secrets lingerie models..

But George Clooney has had SO many...

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Mon 03 Jun 2013, 02:49

[quote="Juliette Hardy"]

She's thin & muscular but not what is considered aesthetic optimum bone structure. Short limbed, & it's often mentioned crooked legged, plus no waist. Of course no one is perfect, but she's not model material.
And she often relies heavily on parading her half naked photoshopped bottom, it's been said.
Well, the woman needs media attention any way she can.

Next she may have a zipper malfunction too. Lol..

@ pizzale - oh, I'm too girlie for such masculine, contact sports, like boxing, wrestling & whatever this is. I just don't have testosterone overload.
But I'm glad you enjoy karate, judo, etc

have you already considered that Clooney likes such maskuline women????
So Elisabetha Canalis is a very nice woman, even if you mean that them no waist has.... them no model is they is presenter. And what is Kleiber ? Has Kleiber learnt an occupation them? I do not think.... I have never belonged from her !!!! SHE IS NOBODY!!!!
and nuthatch has taken More in the nude photos than Canalis. Look sometimes these photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 02:53

Okay, stop with the posts comparing Elisabetta to Stacey - its a pointless immature exercise.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Mon 03 Jun 2013, 03:03

theminis wrote:

Me too TNMC - she has always looked amazing in a bikini - can understand Georges' initial attraction.

I am of your opinion
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 03:53

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 03:56

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:48

I don't want anybody to attack me. This is a blog where we can post whatever we want without offending anybody but there has been talk that Elisabetta did not have the body that she has now. She has a good cosmetic surgeon in Milano (very good friend of hers) who seem to have done something to Canalis "side B" to made it look from this:

to this..in a matter of months:

two more photos side by side:

One blogger (she had 400 comments for this photo..but most of them I could not translate due to the slang and sexual innuendos) was concerned because when she had her "side B" raised her spine suffered a major curvature (called lordosis) that can hurt her eventually as she ages, especially is she keeps walking that way and on high heels.

Last edited by socimar on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 17:59; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:53

No attacking from me, just curiosity. Is it possible that exercise enhanced side b, I do know of certain ones that definitely change it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:58

theminis wrote:

Well she had me till she got to the banana shake!! Yikes with salmon? I don't think so!!! Nice foodie picture though!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:05

theminis wrote:No attacking from me, just curiosity. Is it possible that exercise enhanced side b, I do know of certain ones that definitely change it.

When Betty was still dating George, she most definitely had something done to her "side B". (LOL that's funny way of putting it!) We were on the Milano blog then and one shot of her was full of cellulite and shortly thereafter she started sporting her new behind. We got butt shots galore! hahahahaha

The change was so dramatic at the time, that no one, not even her most staunch supporters tried to deny that she had had some work done.

And why not? She is an entertainer and her looks are as important to her craft as any other skills she might have to perform in that craft. How many people do you see on stage with cellulite? Yeah, exactly! Who wants to look at that when someone is performing on stage? If Betty or Stacy were in any other business industry, wouldn't we expect them to keep up with the necessary skills or whatever was involved in that industry? And beauty is most definitely part of the entertainment industry, for better or worse.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:10

Well then I want the name of whoever did her side b. I never really followed Eli do had no idea that she had work done. Thanks for info
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:10

Well then I want the name of whoever did her side b. I never really followed Eli do had no idea that she had work done. Thanks for info
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:12

theminis wrote:Well then I want the name of whoever did her side b.

ME TOO!!!!! bounce Laughing
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:15

If only I wasn't so allergic to pain!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:20

Yeah that (allergic to pain) and the thought of the "needles"...no thank you. I will NEVER do botox or any injectables because of it...not to mention the poison (botox) they inject into your face will have consequences! No one thinks about down the line and what that might do to them...looking good today is all that matters! Of course I don't consider looking like a trout, looking good but maybe it's just me! lol!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:26

I have no problems with needles, must have had least 40 plus. I am interested in Botox but have heard horror stories, so don't think i will be brave enough. Some people I know who have had Botox, nose jobs, breast enhancements, I think that they seem to forget that with surgery anything can go wrong. Well good luck to the likes of Eli they are braver than I
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 03 Jun 2013, 14:59

she's always had a great ass, no work done other than some toning with exercise. I drives me cray that women attack other women based on their looks. We have so much pressure placed on us as women that we should support each other not drag each other down. she has managed to get a lot of modeling jobs so obviously her body is working for her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 03 Jun 2013, 15:19

theminis wrote:Well then I want the name of whoever did her side b. I never really followed Eli do had no idea that she had work done. Thanks for info

Is name is Dr. Giacomo Urtis

he does the Side B (his speciality) with with laser:

an in this article in Italian he is talking about doing the Side A (bobs) and he is with Elisabetta.

Last edited by socimar on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:44; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 03 Jun 2013, 15:47

Elizabeth has always said that he never had cosmetic surgery but if one day feel the need will have no problem admitting it. Remaking the b-side for me means cutting the buttocks and insert the silicone implants do not do the laser for cellulite. Socimar if you have a sagging butt and make the laser's ass is not falling as the b-side of Elizabeth unless it slips under two bearings swollen with silicone but if you delete the folds you have to avoid the Brazilian thong or because even if you see thin white lines of the intervention. Many have turned to the laser, but if you were not born with a nice ass the laser will not do wonders!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 03 Jun 2013, 15:58

This talk has reminded me....I worked with a single middle aged lady who once told us in the office that she'd never seen her bottom.

OK....back to EC's famous butt !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Jun 2013, 16:02

The next mrs clooney wrote:she's always had a great ass, no work done other than some toning with exercise. I drives me cray that women attack other women based on their looks. We have so much pressure placed on us as women that we should support each other not drag each other down. she has managed to get a lot of modeling jobs so obviously her body is working for her.

Sorry to disagree but while George was filming the Descendants she was photographed with a lot of cellulite on several different occasions and then a month later, she was without a trace of it bending over on the beach...working out is good for you no doubt, but it isn't magic! LOL

I have always said she has a rockin' body but she does have areas she needs to improve... like everyone else, she's not perfection personified.

Last edited by Lighterside on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 16:05; edited 1 time in total
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 03 Jun 2013, 16:05

Lighterside is absolutely correct. The close timing between the pancake ass walking with fake George in Hawaii and rounded ass shortly thereafter was an amazing transformation of nature however it happened. Between fake George and miracles of lasers or exercise I guess we will never know.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Jun 2013, 16:12

Photoshop?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 03 Jun 2013, 16:15

sorry but lasers don't suddenly plump up your ass. They remove the celulite and smooth the skin. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for attacking someone for having cellulite. Most women have it and its not a big deal. Laser is also not plastic surgery, its like going for a facial and I'm sure many of you do that.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Jun 2013, 16:18

most women yes, sigh, me too Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Jun 2013, 17:16

The next mrs clooney wrote:sorry but lasers don't suddenly plump up your ass. They remove the celulite and smooth the skin. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for attacking someone for having cellulite. Most women have it and its not a big deal. Laser is also not plastic surgery, its like going for a facial and I'm sure many of you do that.

Please keep this in perspectiveTNMC...no one is "attacking" anyone. For crying out loud...expressing an opinion based upon actual photographs is in no way "attacking" her...get a grip! Geesh...when you flash your ass for everyone to see, it's shouldn't come as any surprise when it gets discussed!

@Georgefan...LOL yes, I remember the "fake George" rants well!

Last edited by Lighterside on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 17:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change an improper word...)
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:17

theminis wrote:No attacking from me, just curiosity. Is it possible that exercise enhanced side b, I do know of certain ones that definitely change it.
Exercise, good lighting and a touch of photoshop can work wonders for any woman.

The next mrs clooney wrote:she's always had a great ass, no work done other than some toning with exercise. I drives me cray that women attack other women based on their looks. We have so much pressure placed on us as women that we should support each other not drag each other down. she has managed to get a lot of modeling jobs so obviously her body is working for her.
So true.

it's me wrote:Photoshop?
Very possibly.

I don't know whether Elisabetta has or hasn't had surgery in her backside. Given how women's bodies look so different from picture to picture and how George's fans just love attacking his girlfriends for getting surgery (how many of you think Sarah Larson got a boob job?) then I think it's more likely she didn't.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:40

TNMC - I said that he uses the laser to remove the sagginess but to plump where plumping is needed he uses injections. What he seems to prefer is Macrolane ™:

The Macrolane ™ is a gel based injectable stabilized hyaluronic acid, not derived from animal (NASHA), but derived from the fillers based on hyaluronic acid that Q-Med has been producing for years but with a higher density. The Macrolane ™ is manufactured in the version VRF20 and VRF30, in different densities (greater for the VFR30). After a long period of preparation, is now present the full commercialization of Macrolane ™, this new filler intended for body contouring.
The Macrolane ™ is marketed for body contouring (enlargement of the calves and buttocks, correction of irregularities resulting from liposuction, remodeling of the male pectoral).

You can check one of the websites of his institute: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When asked what type of women turn to him or what are they asking the most, he said:

(Translation:
What type of women turns to you? And what are the procedures that are most requested by your customers?

The years leave traces that women would like to erase and this is true for women of all walks of life. Applications range from general redefinition of the lips or cheeks to more defined requests like the soft lips of Angelina Jolie or the perfect buttocks of Belen Rodriguez.)

Sorry but Elisabetta has lied before on many occasions and if she said that she has never had anything done to her body you need to take that with a grain of salt. Frankly if I were a celebrity I would deny it too and if I had her money I would definitely pay 10,000 Euros (that’s his fee) for buttock plumping a’ la Belen or whatever the procedure is called. It is a hard job being a celebrity, if you don’t look good you don’t get the job.

Last edited by socimar on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 18:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added last entence.)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Mon 03 Jun 2013, 19:33

But where are the controllers of this forum?! those who have threatened to bannarci if not only publish updates on Elizabeth's life? now discuss on the ass of Elizabeth I do not think is within the guidelines of this forum, or am I wrong?!

Ma dove sono finiti i controllori di questo forum?!! quelli che hanno minacciato di bannarci se non pubblichiamo solo aggiornamenti sulla vita di Elisabetta? ora discutere sul culo di Elisabetta non mi sembra rientri nelle linee guida di questo forum, o mi sbaglio?!!!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next