George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

+41
Philippago
MyG
ktsue2002
pandabear
pattygirl
blubelle
pizza
Nicky80
janieb
gioia
GiGi
lamby
Dior
it's me
Lighterside
pizzale
The next mrs clooney
Juliette Hardy
lucy
melbert
silly girl
annemarie
ma.mont
playfuldeb
Lakin460
George Fan
LornaDoone
theminis
Ah Bite Me!
watching
lolo"layla"
Maggy
party animal - not!
Joanna
Katiedot
socimar
OofOof
kim18
lelacorb
Gerison
45 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Jul 2013, 11:07

A a casual nip-slip or what ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 4

Post by socimar Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:08

kim18 wrote:17 luglio 2013

In questa vita penso di aver fatto tanto per l'Amore . Ho rischiato preferendolo alla mia professione, ho dato quando avrei dovuto invece ricevere, mi sono perdonata ed ho perdonato . Perche' solo così ho sconfitto l'infelicita' causata dai miei errori. Mi sono innamorata di qualcuno che non si e' innamorato di me , ho spezzato a mia volta il cuore a chi non potevo piu' dare altro che enorme affetto e quel tipo di sentimento distorto che nasce dopo un amore troppo
forte e profondo. Sono un'eterna bambina che crede nel principe azzurro ma , che quando si presenta ,lo farebbe tornare da dove e' venuto piu' veloce della luce . In nome della liberta' . Il vero amore esiste , io l'ho provato nonostante mille difficolta'date dall'eta' , dal poco coraggio di crescere, dalle cose mai dette che gli uomini preferiscono non ascoltare. Amo ed amerò' sempre e ringrazio infinitamente Dio per avermi fatto provare che cosa significhi . Viva l'Amore e la sua irrazionalità' che ci rende vivi e che ci fa dare un senso a questa vita meravigliosa.
Elisabetta Canalis

Kim18. Beautiful words indeed, but too bad that they are not by Elisabetta although in Twitter she lets people think that she wrote them. They are from the book "Women Who Love Too Much" (Donne che Amano troppo) by Robin Norwood ($10.49 at Amazon.com)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It would be nice if sometimes she wrote something herself, from her own heart.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 18 Jul 2013, 12:18

That's a bit sad to claim words as your own, if she did that on twitter. Beautiful sentiments though.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 18 Jul 2013, 13:27

Joanna wrote:A a casual nip-slip or what ?

Ahhh that Betty....she's quite the sexy one eh?  Very Happy
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Jul 2013, 14:07

Lighterside wrote:
Joanna wrote:A a casual nip-slip or what ?

Ahhh that Betty....she's quite the sexy one eh?  Very Happy

Not to me....she's too obvious.
 I remember in an interview she was asked "what are you well known for" 
or words like that. 
She replied "looking hot"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 14:20

I agree with Joanna. Elisabetha comes across as desperately trying to sell a sexy image. Photoshopped or otherwise.
I think she physically looks very androgynous.
She even called  herself a tomboy, from what I read when she was with GC.  True, she does look masculine.
But some people like that.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 18 Jul 2013, 17:04

theminis wrote:That's a bit sad to claim words as your own, if she did that on twitter.  Beautiful sentiments though.  

She tends to do that all the time. A few days ago, in Twitter she posted:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 12 Jul
When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1:25 AM - 12 Jul 13 · Details

but she quoted the book of DailyOM by Madisyn Taylor...of which I have a copy (bought on sale at my yoga class). The quote goes on a little longer..

When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile becomes a gift. We begin to understand that difficulties are also invaluable lessons. The sun is always shining for us when we are grateful, even if it is hidden behind clouds on a rainy day.

Very beautiful words indeed and all her Italian fans went gaga; however in the US they all know that the quote came from this book by Madisyn Taylor. She wants to appear the intellectual that she is not and yet she flaunts bikini and posts them herself in instagram. She is very complicated; however I have always understood that if you quote something from others you should always mention the source so people know that you did not write it.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 17:28

socimar wrote:
kim18 wrote:17 luglio 2013

In questa vita penso di aver fatto tanto per l'Amore . Ho rischiato preferendolo alla mia professione, ho dato quando avrei dovuto invece ricevere, mi sono perdonata ed ho perdonato . Perche' solo così ho sconfitto l'infelicita' causata dai miei errori. Mi sono innamorata di qualcuno che non si e' innamorato di me , ho spezzato a mia volta il cuore a chi non potevo piu' dare altro che enorme affetto e quel tipo di sentimento distorto che nasce dopo un amore troppo
forte e profondo. Sono un'eterna bambina che crede nel principe azzurro ma , che quando si presenta ,lo farebbe tornare da dove e' venuto piu' veloce della luce . In nome della liberta' . Il vero amore esiste , io l'ho provato nonostante mille difficolta'date dall'eta' , dal poco coraggio di crescere, dalle cose mai dette che gli uomini preferiscono non ascoltare. Amo ed amerò' sempre e ringrazio infinitamente Dio per avermi fatto provare che cosa significhi . Viva l'Amore e la sua irrazionalità' che ci rende vivi e che ci fa dare un senso a questa vita meravigliosa.
Elisabetta Canalis

Kim18.  Beautiful words indeed, but too bad that they are not by Elisabetta although in Twitter she lets people think that she wrote them.  They are from the book "Women Who Love Too Much" (Donne che Amano troppo) by Robin Norwood ($10.49 at Amazon.com)

It would be nice if sometimes she wrote something herself, from her own heart.

Socimar,

Socimar, thanks for the clarification, which is necessary for those who have not read the book.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 17:40

theminis wrote:That's a bit sad to claim words as your own, if she did that on twitter.  Beautiful sentiments though.  
Theminis your bad faith is equal to your dislike for Elizabeth, you see evil where none exists. Relax that life is beautiful!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 17:45

socimar wrote:

She tends to do that all the time.  A few days ago, in Twitter she posted:

ElisabettaCanalis ‏@JustElisabetta 12 Jul
When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1:25 AM - 12 Jul 13 · Details

but she quoted the book of DailyOM by Madisyn Taylor...of which I have a copy (bought on sale at my yoga class).  The quote goes on a little longer..

When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile becomes a gift. We begin to understand that difficulties are also invaluable lessons. The sun is always shining for us when we are grateful,
even if it is hidden behind clouds on a rainy day

Very beautiful words indeed and all her Italian fans went gaga; however in the US they all know that the quote came from this book by Madisyn Taylor.  She wants to appear the intellectual that she is not and yet she flaunts bikini and posts them herself in instagram.  She is very complicated; however I have always understood that if you quote something from others you should always mention the source so people know that you did not write it.

Socimar what I wrote in Theminis also applies to you: your bad faith is equal to your dislike for Elizabeth, you see evil where none exists. Relax that life is beautiful!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 18 Jul 2013, 17:54

The only thing anyone here is seeing is plagiarism.

If Eli wants to quote beautiful words that's ok. But she needs to give credit to the writer of those words and not make it seem like the words are her own.

I just heard that blogger was sued for using some passages from a book that was written twenty years ago on his blog because the blogger did not have the permission of the writer to quote the book. The writer won the case.

So Eli might do well to give credit where credit is due and not take another's work and try to pass it off as her own.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:33

Kim18 - LornaDoone is right, I don't know about the laws in Italy but Twitter is an American Social Network and there are laws that you have to accept (you need to cklick when you register the first time).  It is not that I look for the evil where evil does not exists, it is a matter of "plagiarism".  It is against the law to quote something from a book that was written by another (copyrights issues), so if you like some passages from a book and you want to Tweet it to your fans you have to add THE AUTHOR, like this:

"In questa vita penso di aver fatto tanto per l'Amore . Ho rischiato preferendolo alla mia professione, ho dato quando avrei dovuto invece ricevere, mi sono perdonata ed ho perdonato . Perche' solo così ho sconfitto l'infelicita' causata dai miei errori. Mi sono innamorata di qualcuno che non si e' innamorato di me , ho spezzato a mia volta il cuore a chi non potevo piu' dare altro che enorme affetto e quel tipo di sentimento distorto che nasce dopo un amore troppo
forte e profondo. Sono un'eterna bambina che crede nel principe azzurro ma , che quando si presenta ,lo farebbe tornare da dove e' venuto piu' veloce della luce . In nome della liberta' . Il vero amore esiste , io l'ho provato nonostante mille difficolta'date dall'eta' , dal poco coraggio di crescere, dalle cose mai dette che gli uomini preferiscono non ascoltare. Amo ed amerò' sempre e ringrazio infinitamente Dio per avermi fatto provare che cosa significhi . Viva l'Amore e la sua irrazionalità' che ci rende vivi e che ci fa dare un senso a questa vita meravigliosa. - Robin Norwood, Donne Che Amavano Troppo"

or:

When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile… - Madisyn Taylor, The DailyOM

If she is taken to court for plagiarism, she will probably lose and end up paying a lot of money for a lawyer and court fees.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 18:35

That's what I was going to write earlier but I couldn't be bothered as she's history fading into obscurity to those whose interest is George Clooney. EC is not relevant & hasn't been for years.

She plagiarized without giving credit where it's due.  
Shows she lacks originality, creativity, & imagination....
Sleep
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 19:51

What a funny situation, you wasted days in a vain attempt to eliminate the forum of Elisabetta Canalis, because "useless" and now you're back unleashed accusing her of plagiarism, theft. I must say that Elisabetta Canalis there is reborn and throb, saving you from your state of coma. Thank her!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:01

Kim18 that discussion has been tabled, not eliminated.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:04

Ya gotta love google translate though. LMAO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:10

Lorna you've launched a proposal to eliminate the forum of Elisabetta Canalis, whit different reasons, but as the same purpose.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:24

OMG Kim18 you must be very upset. You are like a terrier and can't let go. Really, I don't want to get involved so please don't have a go on me Surrender but I think we all got your point now. Please let's move on. Very Happy 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:42

The name Elisabetta Canalis below the love letter is from "Donneche amano troppo " by Robin Norwood, I have added to inform you that Elisabetta had published it on tw. Are you still sleeping soundly and relax.

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:47

Cheerleader 
Nicky80 wrote:OMG Kim18 you must be very upset. You are like a terrier and can't let go. Really, I don't want to get involved so please don't have a go on me   Surrender  but I think we all got your point now. Please let's move on.    Very Happy 

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:54

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:57

Last edited by lelacorb on Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:02; edited 2 times in total
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 18 Jul 2013, 20:59

An idea for the Administrators to consider.

Would it be feasible to have a time limit on information being posted on this forum.....a George Clooney forum.....about his past lady friends, of say twelve months after the end of the relationship ?
The date of the end of the relationship can be determined by the Administrators so that the end of the twelve months can easily be determined.
Have I made sense ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:01

Joanna, good point. However, I have to admit I enjoy reading about his past exploits, since I have to live vicariously through these lucky (for at least a moment) women.

Zzzzz 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:05

Joanna nice idea, but that's a call for katie. But as we've seen, some of these gals just don't go away! brahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:09

Good point. Some like to meet back up with our favorite fella.
While I enjoy reading about our boy's past and present exploits, we do need to be respectful and allow him to make his own choices without fear that even his fans won't like his girls. I say, We are fans. We need to appreciate his choices, even the ones we don't get.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:11

Nice sentiment ktsue2002 but that's a topic for discussion in another thread. Which you might want to start if you're so inclined!

Ok Eli fans, please post away her newest adventures!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 18 Jul 2013, 21:23

Maybe when the Stacy Food Show is aired on Lifetime network it will take the spotlight off all this frolicking in the sun in bikinis by Elisabetta unless she churns up the waters with even more wild stuff. Almost like competition between the exes.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 18 Jul 2013, 23:33

I would love to be a fly on the wall if the two of them ever met.hidingbehindsofa 
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 23:53

blubelle wrote:I would love to be a fly on the wall if the two of them ever met.hidingbehindsofa 
All three of them have been under the same roof at same time sitting only feet apart.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 08:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 20 Jul 2013, 09:36

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 20 Jul 2013, 12:35

Oops, she is smoking again. She has quit so many times but every time she returns to Italy she starts again. It happened last year in Venice, then she stopped and now she is on again. Anyway, she posted this pic of herself with Eli Roth, taken last night:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Mon 22 Jul 2013, 17:13

socimar wrote:Oops, she is smoking again.  She has quit so many times but every time she returns to Italy she starts again.  It happened last year in Venice, then she stopped and now she is on again.  Anyway, she posted this pic of herself with Eli Roth, taken last night:

If I can, i'd like to make a comment on this picture: she looks, to me, so desperate. She can wait to post a photo with someone who just met and that it happened to be a famous director, just to make us believe they are good friends. Tipical of her!

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 22 Jul 2013, 17:29

Eli Roth as a director is known as part of the splat pack. Making very gross, gory horror movies. That photo looks like it is begging, pleading, put me in one of your distasteful, violent movies. I need the work. Maybe everyone was just drunk. I think his body language says get away from me.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 22 Jul 2013, 17:36

George Fan wrote:Eli Roth as a director is known as part of the splat pack. Making very gross, gory horror movies. That photo looks like it is begging, pleading, put me in one of your distasteful, violent movies. I need the work. Maybe everyone was just drunk. I think his body language says get away from me.

I agree with you although...and this is funny...more than one comments in Instagram say that she looks like she is pooping; however there is a big plus to his favor....he is a friend of Tarantino and you know how Elisabetta feels about Tarantino.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 07:30

Eli Roth and Elisabetta Ischia Global [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 23 Jul 2013, 12:18

I don't think he's looking like "get away from me" especially since he's got his arm around her.

They both just look drunk.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 23 Jul 2013, 12:27

And the Ischia Film Fest ended last Saturday with a music event and a ballet in the sea by the Italian synchronized team. Elisabetta gave one award, to an Italian comedian and former co-star, went to a party where she met Eli Roth who was seen on a boat in Ischia with Vanessa Hudgens and dirty dancing with Italian actress Valeria Marini. There was also an accident to one of the girls in Elisabetta's boat who fell out of a tender during some water games and she was hospitalized and underwent surgery. I guess the Italian vacation is over and LA is next for Elisabetta.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Tue 23 Jul 2013, 15:20

LornaDoone wrote:I don't think he's looking like "get away from me" especially since he's got his arm around her.

They both just look drunk.

but that drunk! only one shot fun and ironic look at the picture above and you'll understand

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 23 Jul 2013, 19:15

Haven't we all been "that drunk" at one time or another in our lives?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 23 Jul 2013, 23:33

playfuldeb wrote:Haven't we all been "that drunk" at one time or another in our lives?

Well I know I have been luckily cell phone cameras were not available then in the Dark Ages!!

Maybe stepping away from the camera might be a good idea for Eli!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 24 Jul 2013, 19:15

I agree about being lucky that there were no cell phones back then! But everyone needs to get silly and have fun especially when they are younger. Yep, she looks goofy, but harmless. Now if she had her hand in his pants, that, to me, would be crossing the line that affects her publicity. But she's just having fun.

I'm not an EC fan, and I didnt get the chemistry between her and George, but I do try to be open-minded with all people
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Thu 25 Jul 2013, 15:03

playfuldeb wrote:I agree about being lucky that there were no cell phones back then! But everyone needs to get silly and have fun especially when they are younger. Yep, she looks goofy, but harmless. Now if she had her hand in his pants, that, to me, would be crossing the line that affects her publicity. But she's just having fun.

I'm not an EC fan, and I didnt get the chemistry between her and George, but I do try to be open-minded with all people

Yes, I also agree with you. If you are young as you say.
On "Novella 2000", an italian magazine, there are some pictures of her while she is on a yacht smoking weed.
Now, just to be clear on this, I am not a saint neither a nun, but at 35 yrs this is not acceptable.
Now I unerstand why she doesn't want to have a baby or get married. She likes those things.

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 25 Jul 2013, 15:28

There are some recent photographs of her out there in Ischia on a yacht smoking a cigarette by herself and with a girlfriend, but I had not heard that it was weed. Maybe they are speculating incorrectly. She has mentioned that freedom thing as very important to her, so if true, that fits. I wonder how the magazine knows, unless the photographer caught a whiff of it? Coming a long way from her anti smoking crusade and promoting that she quit in that magazine article. Since that article she has been smoking "cigarettes" non-stop. Also, e-cigarettes although recently abandoning that idea. Weed? Don't know.

November 2010

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 25 Jul 2013, 16:01

The cigarette smoking on a yacht by herself was posted by Lelacorb just above in this page.

The weed smoking with his friend Pietrino (Pietro Tavallini) is below:

Another article says:

Holidays in full swing for Elisabetta Canalis on board a beautiful yacht in the company of his longtime friend Peter Tavallini and smoking a nice joint and perhaps being both a bit high, Canalis lets herself be palpated on her tit but between them there is only friendship or is there something else cooking?

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ma.mont Thu 25 Jul 2013, 16:32

socimar wrote:The cigarette smoking on a yacht by herself was posted by Lelacorb just above in this page.

The weed smoking with his friend Pietrino (Pietro Tavallini) is below:

oh! com'on...
would you hold a normal cigaret like that? whould you share a cigaret with someone if you are a smoker? no way.
I have never seen her sharing a cigaret. I swear this is a weed. Homemade weed. No doubts on this.

ma.mont
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Thu 25 Jul 2013, 16:42

amore..

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 25 Jul 2013, 17:13

Vadam - the article on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

which posted the same photos also wrote that it was a "spinello" (a joint), this is what they said:

Holidays in full swing for Elisabetta Canalis on board a beautiful yacht in the company of his longtime friend Peter Tavallini and smoking a nice joint and perhaps being both a bit high, Canalis lets herself be palpated on her tit but between them there is only friendship or is there something else cooking?

(Vacanze a pieno regime anche per Elisabetta Canalis che a bordo di uno splendido yacht in compagnia del suo amico di lunga data Pietro Tavallini si fuma un bello spinello e forse entrambi un pò su di giri, la Canalis si lascia tranquillamente palpare una tetta dall’amico, ma tra loro due c’è solo amicizia oppure qualcosa bolle in pentola?)

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 25 Jul 2013, 18:29

Moral of the story - if you're going to smoke a joint - do it below deck! brahahaha

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next