George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards

+34
Atalante
Doug Ross
OofOof
m4rose
Rach Clooney
msadrienne
fluffy
Lakin460
phys major
Lighterside
Mazy
very vera
janieb
bunny
theminis
Pink Ice 1990
lovelylois
niloufar
laetval
The next mrs clooney
Picachu
Maggy
cindigirl
lelacorb
playfuldeb
melbert
silly girl
it's me
Joanna
LornaDoone
amaretti
party animal - not!
Katiedot
watching
38 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards

Post by Atalante Thu 14 Feb 2013, 00:00

playfuldeb wrote:Thank you it's me!

back atcha : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For the thread

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Nice roses ! And is that G.C. pic one of yours too ???
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards

Post by lucy Thu 14 Feb 2013, 05:59

No internet for me for almost a week! So thanks to all of you for the joy you have brought with this thread. So happy for Ben&Jen, Grant&Lysa, & George. He looks great so happy to see all those lovely wrinkles, no botox for him.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 06:11

Why is it that wrinkles look good on a man?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 14 Feb 2013, 06:14

Because he is not a woman.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 06:18

Sad but true. Tears of frustration
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Feb 2013, 06:31

LOOOOOOL !!! Laughing
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 14 Feb 2013, 08:39

Well, it really depends on the man. On someone you love, you might not notice all, but on a stranger, you will see. On him, his are not so much in any wrong places. But kind of to the sides so that admiring his nicest features aren't too difficult. cameraclick
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Feb 2013, 12:40

not at all I love you Give hearts
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 14 Feb 2013, 15:10

JoanieJD wrote:Well, it really depends on the man. On someone you love, you might not notice all, but on a stranger, you will see. On him, his are not so much in any wrong places. But kind of to the sides so that admiring his nicest features aren't too difficult. cameraclick
and he has plenty of nice features Wink
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Thu 14 Feb 2013, 23:32

Ofcourse he has lovely eyes , great cheeckbones , cute lips that you want to kiss , and many other features love1
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 15 Feb 2013, 04:34

No, I did not take that pic of George. Wish I had tho
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Feb 2013, 15:27

Oh playful, I LOVE your avatar. Just now noticed it. Beautiful!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Tue 19 Feb 2013, 01:37

Missing the buzz of the BAFTA a lot Sad Any new sightings on George since leaving London ? Is he in Germany ?

I am heading to Berlin for a weekend in April, hope he is still there then Smile x
Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 19 Feb 2013, 03:38

Rach Clooney wrote:Missing the buzz of the BAFTA a lot Sad Any new sightings on George since leaving London ? Is he in Germany ?

I am heading to Berlin for a weekend in April, hope he is still there then Smile x

Not sure where he is but I'm betting he'll be in Los Angeles this weekend and then probably fly right back. Isn't principal photography supposed to start on Monuments in March?

That's my best guess.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 20 Feb 2013, 01:18

I know this is kinda late, but I just came across this image and decided to share

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 20 Feb 2013, 01:19

where's Walso, um, I mean, George?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 23 Feb 2013, 21:23

I don't think anyone posted this video before. George, Ben and Grant backstage after the BAFTA award show.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sun 24 Feb 2013, 02:27

cindigirl wrote:I don't think anyone posted this video before. George, Ben and Grant backstage after the BAFTA award show.

Istanbul is wonderful mega city Turkey's.
But I don't like this movie's story because it didn't show true muslims so muslims are happy be from muslim.This story should been soft for muslims.
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5