George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards

+34
Atalante
Doug Ross
OofOof
m4rose
Rach Clooney
msadrienne
fluffy
Lakin460
phys major
Lighterside
Mazy
very vera
janieb
bunny
theminis
Pink Ice 1990
lovelylois
niloufar
laetval
The next mrs clooney
Picachu
Maggy
cindigirl
lelacorb
playfuldeb
melbert
silly girl
it's me
Joanna
LornaDoone
amaretti
party animal - not!
Katiedot
watching
38 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards

Post by fluffy Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:10

The ladies just can't keep their hands off the Lovely Georgie!!! Well done to all those who posted such wonderful pics of our man looking sauve. Group hugs!!! Roll on the Oscars!!!! cheers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney in London at the EE BAFTA awards

Post by laetval Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:16

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:23

sweet Jennifer Smile
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:34

great and lovely team of argo Love3
but i think stacy would be so sad,because she is absent super cool
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:49

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jennifer looks so sweet fixing George's tie - once a mother always a mother. And George is standing so still to let her.

I give the ladies at the show a lot of credit for wearing skimpy dresses outside in the cold. And the men are bundled up. So which is the stronger sex now? lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 11 Feb 2013, 17:08

Video : Zoë Ball interview the winners as they arrived backstage

Here is George, Grant & Ben's interview : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:08

Pix on rex features now on His Nibs leaving his hotel in London - search George Clooney

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Ice 1990 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:18

cindigirl wrote:

Jennifer looks so sweet fixing George's tie - once a mother always a mother. And George is standing so still to let her.

I give the ladies at the show a lot of credit for wearing skimpy dresses outside in the cold. And the men are bundled up. So which is the stronger sex now? lol

Smile of the day goes to this pic. Lots of happy

Pink Ice 1990
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by msadrienne Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:23

Another award for Argo before the Oscars: at the Irish International Film Festaval it won best international film!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

msadrienne
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:27

Wow. Great ! cheers

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 11 Feb 2013, 20:19

amaretti wrote: Wow. Great ! cheers
Yes, wow!

Congrats!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Tue 12 Feb 2013, 00:13

Look how close I got!!!

Before he got pulled away for interviews Sad

Then he came back and smiled and waved but in my panic i didnt get the smile and wave on camara, but it was a great day!!!

Best day ever!!!

Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 12 Feb 2013, 00:18

lucky you!!!! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Tue 12 Feb 2013, 00:28

I know!! It was great!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold and stuck in the rain for over 6 hours but worth it Smile

Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 12 Feb 2013, 00:31

6 hours there!??!
under the rain!??!!? affraid

in Venice it was more fast
luckily!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 12 Feb 2013, 00:56

Rach Clooney you rock so hard it is scary! Congrats on getting so close to George! YEAH!!! Love3
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 12 Feb 2013, 01:52

congrats Rach and THANK YOU for sharing with us! I would hold George's umbrella ANY DAY!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Feb 2013, 02:27

Wow - Rach you were so good - I would have screamed and dropped the phone, lucky lady you are. 6 hours in the rain, definitely worth it!! x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 12 Feb 2013, 03:26

Last edited by melbert on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 03:28; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 12 Feb 2013, 03:27

Rach thanks for posting nice video! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 12 Feb 2013, 04:46

Don't think anyone has posted this yet. Here is Celibitchy's unusually positive take on our George. Since I started reading Celebitchy, every George related piece has either made fun of him, focusing on his relationship choices or they have dumped on his physical appearance. This piece is actually nice and the comments are as well:

After the powerful dong duo of Tom Hiddleston and Henry Cavill, you might think that all of the BAFTA dong that’s fit to print has been used up. Not so! Here is an assortment of lovely dudes who attended last night’s BAFTAs and BAFTA-parties. Alas, we only have one lonely photo of Michael Fassbender dashing into a post-BAFTA party. But it’s enough to get me through the day.

I have to admit, George Clooney is really giving it to me with that beard. Why am I such a sucker for a beard? I have no idea. But Clooney’s grey beard is making my life. Maybe it helps that Stacy Keibler wasn’t invited? I wonder what’s going on there? I bet she’ll be at the Oscars though. Ben Affleck’s beard isn’t doing anything for me these days. And Bradley Cooper just looks… unwashed. What’s up with him? It’s nice to see Joaquin Phoenix and B-Coop hanging out, right? That’s nice, even though Joaquin’s pants look… odd. Who else? Daniel Day-Lewis is impeccable and bangable as always. Christoph Waltz won Best Supporting Actor last night for Django – I think he’s realized that he only should work with Quentin Tarantino at this point. Damian Lewis is dashing and lovely. And Javier Bardem looked unkempt and hot too.

So, who would you rather? I think I’ll start off with some Clooney, then some Damian, then Javier, and I’ll end it with DDL. And then I’d choose Fassbender for forever.

Last edited by OofOof on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 04:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bolded G's section)
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 12 Feb 2013, 08:05

Thank you Rach for the time you spent in the rain adn cold to get the videos that you shared with us. I've heard that George smells very nice; was he close enuff to smell?

As for the pics of the guys holding their trophies; I would have had them put the masks in front of their faces for at least one shot, but then I'm a bit weird!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:36

Tarantino did that playful !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:19

Even Cristoph Waltz did it

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 12 Feb 2013, 13:43

Rach touched the next ... Pope ? tongue
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Feb 2013, 14:54

Great work, Rach!!! Thanks for sharing, you lucky dog!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:02

Wow! Rachel you were soooooooooo close! 6hours in the rain and freezing weather. You deserve a GC Prize for being a fan extraordinaire! Thanks for the videos.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:14

Anybody else besides me wonders if he "hooks" up with Lisa Snowdon on the sly when he visits London?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:14

Love this picture!!! 10 out of 10
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:20

Lakin I love you! Have been in a schmucky mood lately and was wondering that myself but decided I should just STFU and then you go and say it for me. Gave me a good and much needed laugh. Thanks!

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:26

Never crossed my mind, but I bet he's had dins with Mariella Frostrup.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 12 Feb 2013, 17:30

OofOof wrote:Lakin I love you! Have been in a schmucky mood lately and was wondering that myself but decided I should just STFU and then you go and say it for me. Gave me a good and much needed laugh. Thanks!

Need I say it? Y'ah! Great minds think alike! HaHaHa! Love you too, Oafoaf!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 12 Feb 2013, 23:35

You guys are funny - I was thinking the same thing
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Wed 13 Feb 2013, 00:42

AHHHH I have just seen that we got in the background of an interview with George Smile

Does this mean I can say I have 'shared the screen' with George Clooney!!?? Amazing !!

1hr 20 mins in thats me behind George in the brown jacket and black hat!!
Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 13 Feb 2013, 00:49

holy crappola! we can't see it here in the States. Bumtits!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Wed 13 Feb 2013, 01:02

does that work??? x
Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Clooney Wed 13 Feb 2013, 01:04

Beyond happy right now!! Very Happy

Rach Clooney
Rach Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 13 Feb 2013, 01:06

I saw your twitter.....very pretty. It must have been exciting. thanks for sharing... Smile

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 13 Feb 2013, 01:24

Bumtits? Great new word! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 13 Feb 2013, 01:41

That's a Joanna British word! I LOVE it and use it quite frequently at work! I get some strange looks, but what I really want to say could get my butt fired, so bumtits it is!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 13 Feb 2013, 04:25

thanks for the screen capture Rach, since the video still isnt available in the US!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Feb 2013, 05:37

nice avatar play!!

(no vid from Italy too, anyway really lucky you!!!!)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 13 Feb 2013, 06:14

thanks its me. I love roses :- )
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Feb 2013, 09:34

Hug1

for you

plus

so Kat wont Beaten me Very Happy for this OT Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:07

Thank you it's me!

back atcha : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For the thread

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Feb 2013, 12:44

all yours Deb? NICE! Give hearts
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 13 Feb 2013, 14:31

Nice .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 13 Feb 2013, 16:24

it's me wrote:

I think his beard is tolerable but what's with his hair, long on top and shorter on the side. Is he trying to emulate Adolph Hitler? Maybe for his new film Monuments Men.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:10

Aaaaaah roses . Hug1

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next