George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila

+14
Lighterside
very vera
suebee
noodle
niloufar
FuturoST
Joanna
Best in Category
Henway
OofOof
Katiedot
party animal - not!
Lakin460
silly girl
18 posters

Go down

George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila Empty George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila

Post by silly girl Thu 10 Jan 2013, 23:34

I guess this should be a new thread but not sure where it will be---I am assuming LA....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila Empty Re: George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila

Post by Lakin460 Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:00

maybe that's why he was sorta late for critic's choice?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila Empty Re: George Clooney in LA to promote Casamigos tequila

Post by party animal - not! Fri 11 Jan 2013, 17:39

Not sure. Don't think he wanted to take Affleck's limelight last night. Neither Heslov, or Weinstein etc were on the Red Carpet.

No, I think it's regarded as a separate project, and they wouldn't want it to clash. All planned ages ago I expect right down to the table plan...

My guess is we'll get pix of lt all later - probably with the ladies too

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 20:25

Looks like it's happening later tonight:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney & Rande Gerber Launch CASAMIGOS

Posted on January 11, 2013 by This Girl

Today we get to join the BevMo! team at the Los Angeles launch of George Clooney and Rande Gerber’s new tequila, Casamigos. We cannot wait to taste it, and of course, meet you-know-who.

The two men have released this edgy little video to promote their tequila. When you’re in business together, you’re in bed together, no?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 02:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 06:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 03:11

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 06:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 12 Jan 2013, 04:07

Wow Silly girl! You're amazing. You're finding these as soon as they're posted! Thanks.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 12 Jan 2013, 06:28

Free bottle of tequila to the first one to find a picture of Stacy Keibler at this Soho event and #itcouldhappen chance of a hop in George's bed if a picture of George and Stacy together. cameraflash

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 07:11

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 12 Jan 2013, 07:13

They may be having tequila on the rocks...I am fighting off a second round of that flu going around...good excuse for 3 shots of fireball. It makes even the trolls on this site seem lovely.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 12 Jan 2013, 10:24

No tequilas here.

I´d like so much to have my own portable Nitrous Oxide Sedation Systems at home!

They are selling capsules in Ibiza, but not found of the idea of travelling there...

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:09

OofOof wrote:They may be having tequila on the rocks...I am fighting off a second round of that flu going around...good excuse for 3 shots of fireball. It makes even the trolls on this site seem lovely.

Hope this helps you ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 13:02

It's been hard to wade through twitter for sightings what with the numerous spanish articles that is a rehash of old articles....something about ironing Wink . Also the tweets about the video..... most mentioning the fact that GC is in bed with CC. I went to Le Frenchies blog and she found a couple I didn't:

On this last one I know that is RG in the background but I am not sure if the blonde is SK, sort of looks like her but when I looked close up I couldn't be sure.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 12 Jan 2013, 13:27

I cropped and enlarged it silly girl....I don't think it's her.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FuturoST Sat 12 Jan 2013, 14:18

I think it's Stacy.
FuturoST
FuturoST
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sat 12 Jan 2013, 14:29

where is stacy??????????
she didnt come????
u know why???
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 12 Jan 2013, 16:28

I took the pic into another graphic program and enlarged it also. I don't think it's her either. The hair is very close but the face is different. I'm not positive but I don't think so.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 16:45

I think it is her I guess I was wrong on his choice of decisions in the new year as posted on another thread..maybe he stills needs the arm candy, sadly..

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 16:50

She looks shorter
( unless of course she's sitting lol)

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 12 Jan 2013, 16:55

If you double click on the picture itself posted above, it takes you to the woman's twitter page and then if you double click again on the picture, it opens it up to almost a full page and you may not like what you see but it sure looks like Stacy seated.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:03

Isn't the hair to blond? light is hitting the nose so we are also not getting a full look at the nose.

Not surprised if she is there, just want confirmation, and for me this picture is not good enough.

her last tweet she had programed it why program it if you have nothing to do be for you go out to a launch?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:04

I can't decide. It looks a lot like her, but if it is then she's gone very blonde again (which may be true - she was very blonde in the tequila advert). But I wouldn't swear to it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:07

It looks like it could be her. But if she was there it's unusual for her not to get up front to get her picture taken. Maybe George wanted to keep her on the down-low.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:07

of course it is her, he stills needs the validation golden globes tomorrow wards programs etc. coming up..

some people cannot attend or do things on their own as they need validation or to prove something but since they live together she is probably a partner in the tequilla biz opening the parties for them...

coincidental the twitter photo just happens to have her in background, she is slick....
no other sightings of her with him recently except with the video...hmmmmm....

i think i may go delete all the nice compliments i just gave him as i try to think he is more than just a typical male. i dont mean he is a hero or superman, but integrity to do the right thing with ones life who has been given so much and then to corrupt it all with a woman like her and her background....it disappoints me.

and not sure if this is the thread where joanna stated this was the prank e had spoken about last year at an awards show..this video..

pretty sure it is not, that had to do with brad, and it fizzled in august so plan b was tried then that fizzled over holidays.. it is like a baseball player who gets up to bat but then chokes at last mintue for whatever reason.....

maybe then they can say welll it was this or that, and blame everyone else for them striking out but maybe they never really tried, as it takes courage to really move and change out of ones comfort zone...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:19

i did just learn how to go to twitter and double click and i dont know now she does look different. it is snowing where i am nd getting ready to go out but this is so suspenseful like a conspiracy, hahahahahaha. i am weird like that i try to figure out mystery films in beginning and like twists and turns to the plot...

so as the stomach turns here i will be back to see what you experienced super slueths come up with...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:25

maybe she is here but im not sure.if she was here .people took a pic of she or tweet about she.im not sure Rolling Eyes
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:28

I don't see why she wouldn't be there if Cindy also went. We'll have to wait and see.

It's my bedtime now, but I'm sure US-based peeps will keep us up to date with the latest news and pictures from this evening as they're released.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:30

he has just been named or called something for having been in 6 things or omething like that..it is a big deal to many and i am sure to him and his family..

Last edited by suebee on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i suck at computers)

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:32

sorry i did what you did wrong thread...dont ban me please till this mystery is solved on blond suspected barbie twin in background, it was like that time when they were broke up but he was at restaurant witha girl who looked like stacy but she was in new york at a bar with gerard butler...back in oct. but no one could tell as the lighting was dark and girl had head tilted like using phone

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:43

ok, I moved the conversation about who George should take to a new thread. This thread is for George & co at the tequila launch in Los Angeles.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:46

if cindy & george & rande were here , she been
oh,do U think she will come tommoro on GG with lovely george?
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:14

I think it is her. I am very surprised she didn't get her picture taken with George or anyone else. Generally she seems to put herself front and center when there is a camera.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:22

no one knew who she was.... you have to actually be a celebrity for fans to ask for a photo with you..lol
think her male fan club call it beer, budweiser probably next to the shot gun they threaten the wife with if she doesnt get his food ready...

unless of course showing how low you will go to get the fame you so think you deserve.....

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 12 Jan 2013, 18:25

It's not her i was just on another Clooney site and they have the pic blown up and it is not her. they were all unanimous

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:18

suebee wrote:some people cannot attend or do things on their own as they need validation or to prove something but since they live together she is probably a partner in the tequilla biz opening the parties for them...

Not sure why you are saying this when apparently he went to 3 stops on the tequila tour and 2 award ceremonies without her in the last week........

Last edited by fava on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 19:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 12 Jan 2013, 20:28

very vera wrote:It's not her i was just on another Clooney site and they have the pic blown up and it is not her. they were all unanimous

All MY own work .....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:19

I think it's her.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:34

I think she was there but I don't think the woman in that photo is her. Her eyes and cheek bones are different, and the woman in that photo doesn't have as wide a forehead.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:38

I do find it odd how quiet she's been when PR is the way she makes a living. That there appear to be no pap shots of her with George either means no one is interested in them any longer or, she's not been doing many appearances of late. I'd bet she's at the Globes though and maybe she's been busy getting ready for her red carpet moment.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Jan 2013, 04:19

Here is the article by the woman in the first twitter photo from the blog This Girl Walks into a Bar:

A Star-Studded Introduction to Casamigos
Posted on January 14, 2013 by This Girl
By now you may have seen the video of George Clooney, Rande Gerber, and Cindy Crawford in bed together. No, it’s not the sizzle reel for their next feature but the promo for their joint business venture: Casamigos.

I had the opportunity to speak with all three of them on Friday night during the launch of their fabulous new tequila and learned that the naughty little video has some truth behind it. Apparently the inspiration stems from some late night confusion involving a lot of tequila and a wrong turn. Actually a wrong bed. Nothing scandalous happened (or so Clooney said to me) but it makes for an appropriate intro to their brand.

Clooney, Gerber, and Mike Meldman teamed up to bring us all a wonderfully smooth and delicious tequila. Meldman owns the development in Mexico where Clooney and Gerber vacation, and joined them on plenty of warm evenings during their quest to find the best-tasting tequila around. The three found the perfect flavor combination, bottled it, and now are officially in bed business together.

As chief mixologist for the BevMo! blog I was thrilled to be part of the intimate event, and to learn about Clooney’s first drink ever, his dad’s Makers, sipped when pops wasn’t looking. I was impressed by the years and patience it took to taste and document so many different tequilas in order to create an outstanding original. It was fun to tell Miz Crawford that I remember buying my first Cosmo with her on the cover from Miller’s Market when I still chewing Bazooka gum for the comics. I don’t think she understood what the hell I was talking about but that’s cool. We’d both been drinking. I’m sure she would have shared a few embarrassing stories about her childhood too if we hadn’t needed to take a stupid picture together to show her friends. As you probably know, she’s married to Gerber, who changed the hotel scene and now has a hand in electrifying the tequila scene.

It’s quite clear that this is not some tequila that these guys are just lending their celebrity to. It’s a passion project made just as much for their own enjoyment as for the rest of the world’s.

Casamigos is available now but only at BevMo! stores. Go grab yourself a bottle and recreate these drinks, dreamt up two guys who know a thing or two about a tequila cocktail.

CASAMIGOS Paloma by Rande Gerber
Casamigos Blanco Tequila
Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
Grapefruit
Touch of Sugar
All Natural Soda Water

Medicina Latina by George Clooney
Casamigos Reposado Tequila
Shaken with Pressed Lime
House Ginger-Agave (mix fresh ginger and agave)
Mist of Mexcal

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down