George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila

+5
lucy
watching
NotAvailable
silly girl
Katiedot
9 posters

Go down

George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila Empty George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 04:42

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila Empty Re: George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 04:57

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila Empty Re: George Clooney in Las Vegas to promote Casamigos tequila

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 05:02

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 05:26

Eh? What was he doing at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Brain Center?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 10 Jan 2013, 06:10

Maybe he is a donor or something.....

The bigger question: Robin Leach is still around????

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 10 Jan 2013, 06:30

Wow, right here in Cleveland. Did I miss a chance!
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 10 Jan 2013, 06:33

Wasn't Robin Leach the Vegas gossip that was head over heels that George hooked up with Sarah Larson and was writing about her every other week? He was the main source of Vegas info back in the day. At the time we joked that he wanted Larson to be his meal ticket out of Vegas gossip with an aim to go national. When that didn't happen, some of his columns about Larson became bitchy .
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 07:02

I think that was the one, Watching - or wasn't it some guy called Norm?

More tweets but no interesting pictures:

Don't ever hire this guy to take photos for you:

Is there really only the one picture taken of them together? It seems it's true that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 07:19

And they're off to Surrender:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 10 Jan 2013, 07:23

Good luck with are economy and all the stars selling booze. GTC I was thinking we'd get better of you. Unless all your earnings goes to ???????
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 08:07

lucy wrote: GTC I was thinking we'd get better of you. Unless all your earnings goes to ???????
His Satellite Sentinel project.

=================================

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 10 Jan 2013, 08:14

Well thank you Katiedot, I was beginning to think I loved a monster.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 08:36

More pictures here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 09:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PHOTOS: GEORGE CLOONEY, RANDE GERBER LAUNCH THEIR TEQUILA AT ANDREA’S

Posted January 10, 2013 • 12:49 a.m. by Don Chareunsy

What to do on a Wednesday night in The Entertainment Capital of the World? If you’re Oscar winner George Clooney, why not celebrate the launch of a tequila. Your own tequila.
Casamigos Tequila founders Clooney, nightlife impresario Rande Gerber and business partner Mike Meldman celebrated the launch of Casamigos at just-opened Andrea’s at Steve Wynn’s Encore on Wednesday night.

From the looks of the photos -- this lowly journalist certainly wasn’t invited to the soiree (couldn’t have made it since a battle with bronchitis is underway; thanks anyway) -- Clooney and Gerber got behind the bar to pour their spirits as the eyes of one Andrea Wynn looked on; well, photos of her eyes anyway.

Was Gerber’s missus, one Cindy Crawford, at the shindig? How about Clooney’s gal pal, one 5-foot-11 Stacy Keibler (I always have to look up how to spell her first and last name)? She was a recent and fun guest judge on “Project Runway: All-Stars.”
They’re not in the photos, but maybe they were there. Nonetheless, Clooney posed for a photo with Mr. and Mrs. Wynn. The tequila boys follow in the footsteps of one Justin Timberlake, who had a celebration party for his tequila at nearby hotspot XS a few years back when he brought sexyback, yeah.
Thanks to contributing photographer Denise Truscello of WireImage for her photo gallery.
Don Chareunsy is editor of VegasDeLuxe.com and senior editor, arts and entertainment, of LasVegasSun.com.

Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.

[the pictures are the same as the ones already posted above)

Hahahaha! This wins the 'lame sighting attempt' entry:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Jan 2013, 11:57

he will soon need another liver
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Jan 2013, 12:00

Katiedot wrote:Eh? What was he doing at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Brain Center?

amazing...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 10 Jan 2013, 12:58

Ah, that explains the Cleveland Clinic. I know George admires Frank Gehry's architecture.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Jan 2013, 13:12

maybe

or he is taking info
for himself
when done with all that alcohol Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 10 Jan 2013, 13:13

it's me wrote:he will soon need another liver

oy
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 10 Jan 2013, 16:20

So LA tonight? With the ladies?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down