George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila

+19
fava
cindigirl
laetval
Lakin460
Lighterside
party animal - not!
Joanna
Best in Category
fluffy
watching
lelacorb
Aruna
Love hides in his hair.
it's me
OofOof
Maggy
Atalante
Katiedot
silly girl
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:15

OofOof wrote:Weight can really make a difference. Look at Matthew Mcconaughey. He lost 50 pounds for a role recently and looked old, and tired. George looks like he's wasting away.

I don't think it's a weight issue. George looks small and thinner here because he's scrunched between two men with wider shoulders. I read many times that he's small-boned. Still, he looks yummy here to me!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, Florida to promote Casamigos tequila

Post by OofOof Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:17

Bet it will be an Internet ad only, to generate interest. If it's a little on the risqué side, that will mean more views.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:44

cindigirl wrote:I can only hope George doesn't do a commercial ad like Brad Pitt did for that cologne because people still haven't stopped laughing at him.

Well spitt got some serious money for the add. And he doesn´t have to wait how many bottles of chanel 5 they sell to milk it.

He is the one who can laugh best at the whole thing! ( I´m not his fan by no means) Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:47

Nice forearms. Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:52

I like the Brad Piitt ad .

It really gets your attention the very first time you see it .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:00

It does doesn´t it.
Real rapparee or some something...wanted( not in a good way)

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:18

When I look around at everyday people my age 50-60, these two look really good considering their age and lifestyle (rich&luxurious).
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:24

Their lifestyle is the reason they are able to look so much better than most men their age. I'm not discounting their hard work but most of the men I know don't have several hours a day to work out, they don't have personal trainers, most don't go to spas for skin care or massages and almost all of them either spend hours a day at a desk or are killing their bodies with jobs requiring manual labor. Rande and George SHOULD look good!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:47

If you saw George in person you would be surprised at how he looks....He is killing himself...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:01

Las Vegas or LA next?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:06

Las Vegas.

BTW, apologies for moving threads around. I had a complete geography breakdown,thinking that Miami isn't in Florida so I separated all the Florida sightings from the Miami ones. Umm Embarassed

Anyway, all the Florida sightings are back in one thread again.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:53

phys major wrote:If you saw George in person you would be surprised at how he looks....He is killing himself...

I only wish...to see him I mean Very Happy You are hopeless !

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:01

No need to apologize, Katie. I couldn't do it - at all! Well done

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:04

Best in Category wrote:
phys major wrote:If you saw George in person you would be surprised at how he looks....He is killing himself...

is true, because the person George takes your breath away but in this case takes my breath away, but unfortunately this time in the negative.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:49

Well you probably only see him first thing in the morning
when you dash around with your feather duster
and mop and bucket phys ? Mopping up the mess

We all improve as the day goes along ! Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 10 Jan 2013, 00:08

Okay, according to @Casamigos they're now in Las Vegas.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 10 Jan 2013, 00:16

party animal - not! wrote:Okay, according to @Casamigos they're now in Las Vegas.......

So I guess that shoots down the "George will be at the People's Choice Awards" talk. They are tonight right?

If he's in Vegas promoting the tequila I doubt he'd be in any condition to attend an awards show - unless he did a pre-taped comment - or if he's going to be shown by satellite - but given he's spent the last few days drinking himself across the country, and the comments that he looks tired or wasted, I doubt he'd be shown live.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 10 Jan 2013, 00:21

Don't you think he might do a videolink, given that the 'Drink Responsibly' video is out?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 10 Jan 2013, 02:25

Best in Category wrote:

How would that make me hopeless when I do know how he looks in person???? Fantasize all you want, if you saw him in person your opinion might change...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 10 Jan 2013, 02:27

Joanna wrote:

Well you probably only see him first thing in the morning
when you dash around with your feather duster
and mop and bucket phys ? Mopping up the mess

We all improve as the day goes along ! Sofa bounce

I really didn't mean to give you a greenie for that but very funny Joanna...I do love you!!! Even if we disagree on things..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 10 Jan 2013, 05:02

well you see what you see
and I see what i see
all relative
I don´t fantazise
not "dreamy"
and no I doubt it would change mind at all

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 10 Jan 2013, 07:42

He is killing himself? Come on PM, do you really know that is certain?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Jan 2013, 08:50

I'm creating a new thread about his appearance.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:41

As the company's based in Miami, I'm assuming this picture was taken then:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2