George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013

+44
The next mrs clooney
Barbara Garabedian
sarah ali
premiere
Dior
hathaross
cindigirl
Lighterside
George Fan
amaretti
madsky
macs
Cynisca
Margaret
laetval
waewaewae
lelacorb
janieb
Best in Category
lucy
very vera
pandabear
niloufar
Missa
playfuldeb
Maggy
lovelylois
monaco
Pink Ice 1990
bunny
lolo"layla"
suebee
theminis
OofOof
melbert
Atalante
Picachu
LornaDoone
Joanna
msadrienne
annemarie
silly girl
party animal - not!
Katiedot
48 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013

Post by premiere Mon 14 Jan 2013, 23:01

[quote="very vera"]She looks to me like she got ready in a hurry. her hair is not done. she is severely under dressed. i kinda wonder if she wasn't even sure if she was going.

I agree. Also, I think she looks extremely young with that look. I was really taken aback when I first saw the pictures posted. On the other hand, she looked gorgeous the night before, and no one can look wonderful all the time. I think she was aiming for a modern, minimalist look and just didn't pull it off.

She should probably aim for the sophisticated look in order to look in sync with George to not look like some young thing he met in a bar!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013

Post by very vera Mon 14 Jan 2013, 23:06

[quote="premiere"]
very vera wrote:She looks to me like she got ready in a hurry. her hair is not done. she is severely under dressed. i kinda wonder if she wasn't even sure if she was going.

I agree. Also, I think she looks extremely young with that look. I was really taken aback when I first saw the pictures posted. On the other hand, she looked gorgeous the night before, and no one can look wonderful all the time. I think she was aiming for a modern, minimalist look and just didn't pull it off.

She should probably aim for the sophisticated look in order to look in sync with George to not look like some young thing he met in a bar!

i gave you the " greenie"

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 00:04

Here's Celebitchy's take. Made me sad for some reason. And I wish I hadn't read the comments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 15 Jan 2013, 00:24

hathaross wrote:Hey! Hello! How are you all?

I´m posting because last night I HAD one of the best moment!! lol!

George and Julianna reunion!! Yahooooo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They look like a couple here!! PERFECTION!!

Julianna looked georgeus!! I Love the dress a lot! Very sexy and beautiful.

On the second vid to the left, you can see SK on the bottom left doing a sexy cat walk, lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 15 Jan 2013, 00:31

A quote from Celebitchy; If this is true, then it's so sad.

" I saw them when they had to pose. She totally waits for his cue – just stood there until he put his arm around her waist, then should put her arm around his. She has to wait for him to initiate the contact, she was obviously not allowed. Same with her solo pix. He barked at her and she just turned and stopped posing, walked away. She knows her place. But what kind of relationship is that? Paid for, that’s what."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Jan 2013, 00:33

One of my favorite moments too! thanks for the vids

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 15 Jan 2013, 00:48

cindigirl wrote:A quote from Celebitchy; If this is true, then it's so sad.

" I saw them when they had to pose. She totally waits for his cue – just stood there until he put his arm around her waist, then should put her arm around his. She has to wait for him to initiate the contact, she was obviously not allowed. Same with her solo pix. He barked at her and she just turned and stopped posing, walked away. She knows her place. But what kind of relationship is that? Paid for, that’s what."
That doesn't sound right. Maybe they are on a schedule/time frame to pose
and talk to the press, and George knows how much time he wants to give everyone.

Treating someone in such manner is humiliating. Sk seems to be having a good time and enjoying it all, whether they are in a real relationship or not.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 15 Jan 2013, 00:58

Yes, it was a bit set up for the category in which both Tina and Amy were nominated. When Tina's name was read off, she was seen clutching hands with Jennifer Lopez, and when they got to Amy's name, there she was in George's lap. Not a stranger just plopping into George's lap by any means.

And while I'm sure George and Stacy's relationship is as secure as a relationship with George ever is, I don't think much can be read into the fact that she was laughing at a comedy bit involving some canoodling between her boyfriend and a woman who, let's face it, we all know is too smart, too successful, and too old by more than a decade to ever catch his interest. Now if Megan Fox had shown up at the table and sat in George's lap, there might have been a different expression on Stacy's face. Evil or Very Mad
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jan 2013, 01:06

I just watched the show....thought it was good and fun.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Tue 15 Jan 2013, 01:52

is there a video of amy sitting on george's lab?? Very Happy
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:24

Check out the prompter behind Julianna and George. I wonder if all the people they interviewed had their dates name on the prompter, or if George switches partners so often the presenters need reminding who's with him this time. Note that they didn't even bother with her last name. Wink

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:26

lelacorb wrote:
As George is cheeky! poor Stacy

Here's the picture Sarah, and there is a short video somewhere, but I don't know where yet. I'll keep looking unless you or someone else finds it sooner.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:27

Good catch Missa....very funny. I have been watching way to many entertainment programs and I have noticed that the interviewers never know all that much and need to be reminded. I don't trust any new commentator anymore ...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Tue 15 Jan 2013, 02:40

thx mel ! Wink
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 03:34

Maggy wrote:
hathaross wrote:

On the second vid to the left, you can see SK on the bottom left doing a sexy cat walk, lol!

I know that is probably not what she is doing, but that is funny as all.

Also I know some of the celebitchy comments are mean but the one that said she looked like the photobombing seal made me laugh so hard. She has been called worse as the seal is adorable and has the best smile ever. Take a look. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Tue 15 Jan 2013, 05:16

I am happy for ben and george. glad they got the golden globe for best director and producer. they seem to make a good team.George looks really happy here and always smiling and maybe be drinking his tequila. thats george. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 05:26

Madsky, thanks for the link to the photobombing seal. I wondered what the heck that comment was alluding to. That is a funny photo (:

Some of the comments that weren't as mean spirited didn't bother me--the ones that were laughing WITH George as opposed to laughing AT him. With every George related article, whether they're about Stacy or not, the comments about her and about him are pretty nasty. Guess I'm just not used to the gossip site commenting techiniques.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 05:39

35 Candid Polaroids From Last Night’s Golden Globes
By Lucas Michael

After leaving the stage at last night's Golden Globes and exiting through the kitchen, winners and a few presenters paused in a narrow, crate-filled hallway to touch up their makeup and compose themselves before being collected by their publicists, who would lead them around the corner through the labyrinth of video and photo press rooms. Along with the Hollywood Foreign Press, which sponsors the Globes, photographer Lucas Michael had exclusive access to this hallway, and he set up there with three Polaroid Big Shot cameras to capture portraits of the stars.
The Big Shot is the same camera that Andy Warhol used in the seventies — it hasn't been in production since — and everyone was seduced by it. While having his picture taken with Jimmy Fallon, Jay Leno asked, "What is this, Mad Men?" The Magic Cube camera flash is much stronger than average, and after having her portrait taken, Claire Danes blinked and said, "I am actually blind right now." Click through the slideshow to see candid pictures of Jennifer Lawrence, George Clooney, Jodie Foster, and more.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 05:41

Great shot Katie! These two guys are TANNED!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 07:28

Here's another from Lainey (don't think it was posted)http://www.laineygossip.com/Amy-Poehler-uses-George-Clooney-at-Golden-Globes-2013/25675
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 07:44

OofOof wrote:Here's another from Lainey (don't think it was posted)http://www.laineygossip.com/Amy-Poehler-uses-George-Clooney-at-Golden-Globes-2013/25675
Pretty please share the text and not just the link. Here's what she said:

Best use of George Clooney
January 15, 2013
Posted at 3:09 AM

Posted by Lainey

Please can we enjoy this moment again? I love this moment. I loved it when Amy Poehler sat on George Clooney’s lap when his category was being presented. Look at his face. Look at that smile. This is when I love him the most. He’s game, you know? As Duana said at the time, George Clooney is rarely pouty. In fact, curiously enough, the last time I remember him being pouty was at the Oscars a few years ago, when Elisabetta Canalis still had her job, and there was something very off about the two of them that night. Otherwise, I mean, he’s just so much fun. And what Stacy Keibler has over, well, all of the ones who came before I guess, is that she doesn’t bring his fun down, “exceeding expectations” on her performance appraisal.

George, here, is willing to be used in the way we want to see him --- a flirty, charming son of a bitch you will forgive no matter what.

Stacy was wearing Armani. Because Armani is the preferred clothing provider for George Clooney girlfriends. We’ve seen worse on her. Mostly though I’m surprised that her hair isn’t sh-t. She has a history of tragic award show hair.

But what, if anything, do Stacy Keibler and Jennifer Garner have in common? One’s a party girl who’s given up, for now, marriage and babies. The other is the Mother of the Year. Really curious about that conversation.

And here's Celebitchy's take on it:

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the GGs: their best outing ever?

When we were figuring out assignments, everybody completely blanked out on George Clooney and Stacy Keibler!! Ha. The (Self-Appointed) Chairman will not be happy about that. Anyway, George had a good night. He produced Argo, and his boy Ben Affleck won Best Director and the film won Best Drama, following the same pattern set by the Critics Choice Awards. So why and how did Ben get snubbed for an Oscar nomination for Director? I still have no idea, unless the Academy has been reading Celebitchy and/or they think/know he’s full of it.

But back to Clooney… he brought his girl with him. Can you believe that this is Stacy Keibler’s second awards season? Elisabetta Canalis made it through two awards seasons too, didn’t she? So Stacy is in special territory, soon to be unchartered territory once she hits that two-year mark this summer. Will she make it? Indicators suggest she might… maybe. My indicators include “shows steady improvement in styling” and “doesn’t speak unless spoken to”. Stacy achieved both on the red carpet last night. Her dress is Armani, and it was a really nice and appropriate look. Her body looked great, and she kept everything simple. I thought her hair was TOO simple, but it’s okay.

As for Clooney, he had two of my favorite moments of the night. First, on the red carpet, he was walking up to Ryan Seacrest as Julianna Margulies was leaving, and when she saw him, she hugged him… hard. Like, it was a hug of genuine friendship, not some quickie professional hug. Call me crazy, but I buy that Clooney & Marguilies really love each other (as friends). My other favorite Clooney moment was when Amy Poehler sat on his lap and they had a drink together. That was amazing!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 07:58

Sorry Katie but I'm not sure how you copy the article so that it's apparent it's a copy--you've got it in a colored box etc.

Will try to just copy the text from here on out.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 08:07

OofOof wrote:Will try to just copy the text from here on out.
No worries. To begin with, just copy over the text (simple copy and paste).

If you want to get really fancy-schmancy with the coloured box, what you can do is once you've pasted the text, highlight it and click on the little 'quote' button above. More deets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Jan 2013, 13:26

Just seen Nancy O'Dell, ET Online interviewing GC and SK on the red carpet, and 'unseen', photos from the event (which are lovely).

She certainly gets to to the heart of the matter!

Have no idea if we already have it, but being techy useless it would be great if someone could do the necessary...........many thanks

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 15 Jan 2013, 14:07

party animal - not! wrote:Just seen Nancy O'Dell, ET Online interviewing GC and SK on the red carpet, and 'unseen', photos from the event (which are lovely).

Have no idea if we already have it, but being techy useless it would be great if someone could do the necessary...........many thanks

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:29

party animal - not! wrote:Just seen Nancy O'Dell, ET Online interviewing GC and SK on the red carpet, and 'unseen', photos from the event (which are lovely).

and George's answer to her question about their relationship was that they were just having fun. That's gotta be a kick in teeth to Stacy after being with George for a year and a half.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:45

Wow..."just having fun" sounds just great to me.
Many girl's who are bored with their chaps would love
that to be the case for them, I bet !
Life's too short for boredom.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:50

Joanna guys use the term "just having fun" to mean the relationship is not serious and not going anywhere. After a year and a half I would think Stacy might see it as something more serious. Also by the way they were acting with each other on the red carpet the other night this is not a couple that seems like they are having fun.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:53

Why Stacy and George after the party do not go home together? If I remember correctly it last year at the Oscars went home separately, this is strange for two people living together!

Last edited by lelacorb on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:57; edited 1 time in total
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:55

There's also another video on pop candies that shows George leaving alone. Guess stacy wasnt going home with him at the end of the night but I am curious who the guy is that gets into her car.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:55

lol! I bet they have plenty of other carpets to have fun on.....
Couldn't resist that !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 15 Jan 2013, 15:56

The next mrs clooney wrote:

and George's answer to her question about their relationship was that they were just having fun. That's gotta be a kick in teeth to Stacy after being with George for a year and a half.

I think any "average" woman might have felt like she'd been punched in the gut, but it's becoming increasingly obvious to me that SK knows what she signed up for, and accepts or even likes her end of the deal. After all, she was "called up" within weeks or a couple of months of the breakup with EC, which speaks volumes about GC' s emotional investment in both relationships, so I think she understands the ' fun only' decree as it was laid out to her. When and if she wants more, she'll move on. Until then, she'll stand smiling by with a virtual countdown clock on her forehead, wondering if George wants to let it run out or hit the reset button.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:01

I dont think Stacy is any different from the others. They all think they are going to be the one that finally ties him down and they seem shocked that they don't. Stacy may have been having fun in the beginning but she has been looking so miserable recently I dont think she is having fun anymore. She wants marriage and babies she's made that clear in the past so she better start moving on that. I'm sure she thought George would help her career and that it was worth taking the chance but she's still doing the same old gigs that she did before she was with him, just charging a bit more.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:05

I don't think there's any woman dating George Cloney who's in any way surprised that he's not going to settle down with them.

While she looks for Mr Right, why not be with George Clooney?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:12

TNMC- glad to see you posting back haven't seen your posts for a while. I could have missed them- don't read everything. Missed you as you balance the board.

It's not just what he says, but it is the way he says it. Always a throw a way comment and chastising the interviewer. Could be he wants to keep his private life private which I really don't believe, as he puts it out there and talks about it as he wants to. I do wonder if he regrets the not ever going to marry again interview, would get on my nerves to have that asked all the time.

Now my aside, I was out the other week with a friend who I thought just knew Stacy, but she claimed they were friends. Trying not to sound too much like a George Clooney stalker, I tried to play it cool, and just asked what's up with them. The funny thing is she said that Stacy was just having fun! So maybe that is the script, as they say. She said Stacy still has her place in LA so I don't think they are living together for all of those who do. Now my friend could be just talking, but she really isn't the type to do that.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:12

Just on a note of accuracy, I thought His Nibs said 'We're having fun'.

Believe there's another interview on Access Holllywood

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:15

Yeah, this is definitely a movie we've all seen before, and you'd think even the not-so-smart starlets would see the pattern.

I'm suspicious that the interview question was a set up, a chance for George to go on record again that his current relationship will never lead to marriage -- much like the Piers Morgan interview in which he so conveniently set his dad straight about marrying EC (shortly before he let her go).

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:28

party animal - not! wrote:Just on a note of accuracy, I thought His Nibs said 'We're having fun'.

Believe there's another interview on Access Holllywood

Thats what I said in my post about his comment. It doesnt indicate anything serious or committed and it comes from him not from Stacy. Notice he doesnt even look at Stacy or the interviewer when he says it too. I really find it hard to believe that a woman in her 30"s who wants kids really is just having fun. She cant search for mr right because she is at his beck and call all the time. They all have the hopes of being the one and maybe one day one of them will, but it wont be Stacy. Their iciness towards each other on the carpet doesnt scream having fun or she's the one. I think stacy is just as bored as George is now but she's still hanging on in the hopes of that big career break.

Madsky I havent posted for a while as I dont like the bashing I usually get when I do, but thanks for the welcome back Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:35

The next mrs clooney wrote: She cant search for mr right because she is at his beck and call all the time.
According to some they spend no time together at all outside of the occasional public appearance. In fact, didn't you say that she's only contracted to date him in public for publicity and isn't a real girlfriend? If that's the case, that's left her with weeks on end to live her life as she pleases.
The next mrs clooney wrote:Madsky I havent posted for a while as I dont like the bashing I usually get when I do, but thanks for the welcome back Very Happy
It's not bashing, it's called a discussion.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:44

The next mrs clooney wrote:...I think stacy is just as bored as George is now but she's still hanging on in the hopes of that big career break...
Very Happy

I think you may be right. From what I know she is heavily invested in making it in the "celebrity" world. Think she might be wrong about the career break she is trying to get from George.

As far as the married with kids comments. I think she thinks she has time and isn't as concerned as you might think. I know a lot of women in their early thirties who feel perhaps inaccurately that they have plenty of time to meet someone and have kids. Not saying it won't happen but as a person who had kids later in life, I also don't know any of my friends who did this including me, who didn't have a great fertility doctor as their new best friend.

Last edited by madsky on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:47

I can see what she gets out of it and why she's having fun. She is living a lifestyle that it seems like she wants and can't get on her own. The trips, the clothes, the red carpets, the parties, the attention. She wants that big break and she is afforded through George the ability to network with people who she wouldn't have contact with otherwise, and have a few opportunities come her way. She is using a couple years of her life to live what I suspect is a dream life to her, and going for the brass ring of celebrity. It seems to me like win win for her. She's going after the career she wants and if she makes it great, if not she had fun trying.
I'm one of the ones who doesn't believe this is a love story with hearts involved. I think when it's over George goes to the next in line, and Stacy may be sad the lifestyle is over but not heartbroken at losing the love of her life. I do think if her career doesn't take off after George she will start hunting for Mr. Right...who will have to support her in a style she wants.
I'm not saying I agree with her choices. I don't agree with them. But I do understand them.
As always just my opinion.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:51

noodle wrote:I'm one of the ones who doesn't believe this is a love story with hearts involved. I think when it's over George goes to the next in line, and Stacy may be sad the lifestyle is over but not heartbroken at losing the love of her life.
I totally agree with that.

It's working out fine for them both at the moment and when it ends, it ends.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:53

Is Stacy 33 ? Plenty of time for the "settled down commitment
world" and kids then.

Having fun with a good looking decent man is hard to find.
Nothing wrong with that...is there ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:54

Actually Katiedot its not always discussion it is bashing!!!! And for someone who keeps talking about respecting others opinions then maybe you should respect mine!!!

I should have stuck to not posting!!!!! Ciao!!

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Jan 2013, 16:55

Really?

Most of my friends have had children relatively late, no help needed, having decided to see the world and have fun first, and the first one is usually at about 36. I've had four, last one at the age of 45. My doc said he thought that the body got used to it...!!

The sad thing was that one friend who really wanted four, went to the ends of the earth to make it happen after her first, but it just wasn't to be

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 17:11

party animal - not! wrote:Really?

Most of my friends have had children relatively late, no help needed, having decided to see the world and have fun first, and the first one is usually at about 36. I've had four, last one at the age of 45. My doc said he thought that the body got used to it...!!

The sad thing was that one friend who really wanted four, went to the ends of the earth to make it happen after her first, but it just wasn't to be

Sorry to say statistically, you are incorrect. Not sure when you had yours, but I was 37 not too long ago, when I had my child and was given the statistics from my doctor on the decreased chances of getting pregnant each time, chance of birth defects, level of infertility at this age, among other things. Found out by speaking to my friends who waited they all had some issue too, some smaller than others, and like you one did not have any very sad. My mom was in her early 40's when she had her first child so I wasn't very concerned. Doctors now probably because of malpractice, sure seem to like to give you all the possibilities.

Not saying there aren't people who have no issues or that people should rush into it, but they should know the issue. It does always kind of bother me all these celebrities who kind of glamorize the how easy it is to get pregnant and have kids later in life. Cause not always the case for everyone if you look at the facts.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 17:14

madsky wrote:Sorry to say statistically, you are incorrect
True. It's much harder to get pregnant after 35-ish than when you're younger.

Having said that, I've got five friends who've all given birth naturally aged 40 and above so it's far from impossible. It's just that the odds get lower.

================================

Guys, watch the videos again. When the lady from ET online starts to ask George about marriage, he rolls his eyes and looks right at Stacy, grimaces and she laughs back at him.

As to whether they left the party together or separately, you can't tell. There's a car parked behind the car that Stacy gets into. Although some reports say George picked her up in his car (why would he do this?), it's also not the first time we've seen them leaving an event separately.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Tue 15 Jan 2013, 17:31

Madsky -
It does always kind of bother me all these celebrities who kind of glamorize the how easy it is to get pregnant and have kids later in life. Cause not always the case for everyone if you look at the facts.

It's because many freeze their oocytes at a younger age and then have IVF. Often the case with celebrities with fraternal twins.
Others claim to have conceived naturally, like Geena Davis.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Jan 2013, 17:38

Re video, Katie, you're right. These two must know that the longer the relationship goes on, the more the questions will arise, and they know exactly how to deal with it all.

To be honest, if someone I didn't know very well, came up to me and said 'How's your relationship going?' I don't think I'd be as polite. Think they handled it really well. Maybe they practise?!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Jan 2013, 17:41

Cynisca, I know they do my daughter is friends with more twins than I think I have ever met in my whole life until I had a kid. Just think they should talk about it as not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend if they wait. Sorry off topic though.

Not sure why everyone is so concerned why they end up in different limos, as I think they did but wouldn't swear by the videos. Happened with other stars too, just not sure it means anything except they are gas guzzlers two limos how ostentatious. Just kidding.

Also not sure you can make much from Stacy's laughter, whether she is laughing at his grimace, probably or the question. Not sure what else she could do other than stand and smile. I don't think it means much when you are on the red carpet.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next