George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013

+44
The next mrs clooney
Barbara Garabedian
sarah ali
premiere
Dior
hathaross
cindigirl
Lighterside
George Fan
amaretti
madsky
macs
Cynisca
Margaret
laetval
waewaewae
lelacorb
janieb
Best in Category
lucy
very vera
pandabear
niloufar
Missa
playfuldeb
Maggy
lovelylois
monaco
Pink Ice 1990
bunny
lolo"layla"
suebee
theminis
OofOof
melbert
Atalante
Picachu
LornaDoone
Joanna
msadrienne
annemarie
silly girl
party animal - not!
Katiedot
48 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:02

Hair extensions and false eyelashes. Two trends I've had more than enough of.

But yes, great to see George looking so relaxed and happy.

================

I've lost track now of which videos we've already seen. These were found chez les Frenchies: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

==========================

Did we have George's presentation yet?

===========================
a lovely group pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Helen Mirren:

Grant gets the superstars under control!

Ben gets grabby:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler at the Golden Globes, 13 January 2013

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:53

As Mel would say....a George fest !

Great pictures.....thanks again....I'm looking forward to seeing the show tonight on 5 U S on cable at 10pm now.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 14 Jan 2013, 13:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 14 Jan 2013, 14:05

Great vids liked how GC said BA did a better job.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 14 Jan 2013, 14:52

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 14 Jan 2013, 14:55

I love the pic of George and Ben .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:07

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:41

Tina Fay I didn't think was all that funny. The Golden Globes lately are amazing how they don't synch up at all with the Oscars as a preview of things to come. It is a different voting demographic. Note Ben Affleck being snubbed even with a nomination for best director in the Oscar mix. Shocking.

Argo needs to enjoy this night because Lincoln looks to be the favorite in the movie category at the Oscars in addition to Daniel Day Lewis getting another one for best actor.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:44

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures and videos. I didn't get a chance to see most of the event and I saw none of the red carpet, so I really appreciate being able to catch up on the evening here.

Congratulations to Ben, George and Grant! YAY team...your great effort was well rewarded!

Thanks again to everyone who posted, much appreciated!

Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:46

I would like to say that I now see they seem to have worked out what ever issues they had a few months ago as they appear both very happy and enjoying the night.
I sincerely owe Stacy an apology because before 7 months ago I knew nothing of her and very little of George Clloney per se like majority of you. I have NEVER met the man....or her but I began following after he and his father were arrested on Sudan Steps and I pegged Stacy or prejudging her actions of photo ops with dog, areas of GTC's places in Cabo, Lax ETC...as a cheap "LOOK AT WHO I AM WITH SCHEME" which concerned me for his safety as anyone who takes stands must face grave danger in war torn third world countries as we witnessed ourselves during 9/11, so I felt she was so wanting "TO PROVE" they were a couple it was fake to me...and this is what I had issues with.
I now see they are partners of some sort if she was smart she may have invested in the tequila biz as that is her promoting talents of past and her generation likes to party.

I have issues with HER integrity and character because she cannot decide what it is she is in the "REALITY WORLD" ONE WEEK AN ACTRESS, ONE WEEK FITNESS GURU, NEXT WEEK HEALTH EXPERT AND STARTING TRUST FUND FOR YOUTH TO EDUCATE THEM ON NUTRION AND DIET WHILE SHE USES CLEANSES TO LOSE WEIGHT.

Her last (2) interviews on one day stated she was an only child so she would be spending holidays with her parents traveling yet she forgets what she states that is on record and then makes a big thing of proving she is with GTC in Cabo during Holidays...but no photos or tweets of parents in anything?

or in Italy or making him jealous with other men saying I love you to his friends or going to Spain where her ex is...it's childish and that is why I would NEVER buy a thing from her...
I am a salesperson by background and one thing I have learned if people "TRUST" you they will bUy a stick of gum or million dollar property on how your character is....

so that is why I wish as an older woman and for my gender I wish she would relax quit trying so hard to SELL YOURSELF, the world now knows you guys are a "SUPER COUPLE" someone on twitter like Ryan Seacrest or someone called them in this thread as I did not watch show...
BUT WE GET IT...relax and just enjoy whatever it is you guys share...one persons love may be someone elses respect, I don't know...because I don't know if I have ever really been in ,love....
but obviously coming to this thread I watched the interview with Matt Laur not with sound but their body language allows me some peace that she is not out to get him or hurt him like I worried last spring....

I worried in summer because he looked troubled and lost weight so I felt maybe he made a mistake in something and regretted it and was torn so it caused him great distress and was trying to please everyone and it backfired terribly. People's minds and hearts were on the line and I don't ever want to hear again that someine was "used" as a human guinea pig for a social uprising movement or mind games that Hollywood and Washington Play. It is idfferent if the other's know upfront then that is fair game.

I am ashamed to say I always have taken a man's side before females as I know how females work if they are trying to make sure they mark their terrority or fear someone else may "get their man" they think..

he looks happy, relaxed as you all stated and I send an olive branch to Stacy especially, I very rarely comment on someone's appearance or style, but more what is inside of them and I was going by photos and I have learned alot recently how people can go to events and remain in background so it appears they weren't there and for that I apoloigize to Stacy..

GTC owes NO ONE especially me who he takes or dates and as I stated I saw the video this morning of their red carpet talk, could not hear but body language speaks volumes...so I apologize to him if he ever looks here..lol

He's a big boy and it's time I worry about my own self and mind my own business like I use to before (2) years ago...

I take full responsibilty if I offended anyone in the biz or Stacy, or on this thread as I "TRULY" am not someone who wakes up and says let me go piss off people who have pre-judged me on a fan message board that I joined for the first time in my life....lol

and feel sure neither would be together if they TRULY did not want to...

I don't know the man GTC as you all do I just saw a clip of him, someof his latest films and liked them and his father and fell upon this site which entertained me while I was off work...

I wish all of you the best in this New Year! I sincerely mean that as I need to find other ways to entertain myself, but must admit it was very funny what some of you disected while I was off work....

I am not saying I will not be back I just need to figure some things out in my life now, as I have no family where I live so there is no reason to stay in my small town...Bless all of you, and I pray you all treat each other with respect as females we tend to eat our own sadly!

I am not a true feminist but some guys called me that years back and I took it as an insult but now I see myself as an independent thinker who likes herself again and finding pleasure in the outside world again..it's been awhile...

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:51

I know this is off topic and maybe it may be my last..I actuaclly wore make-up for two days and like this softer me...got free greek food from some younger men flirting..I have been so consumed in other's projects I left me behind...

cindy crawford is a Super Model always has been always will be that is why I buy what she sells on TV she stood by what she knew and maybe Stacy can learn from her....

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:57

By the way, I think Bill Murray took Karen Duffy with him to the Globes - unless I'm imagining it............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 14 Jan 2013, 16:14

Fabulous . I hope he did that .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 14 Jan 2013, 16:22

I'm coming in late to the show as always. THANKS everyone for the pictures and videos. I knew I could count on you. It took me 3 cups of coffee and 4 cigarettes to get through the posts.

Thanks again for making my day. Very Happy
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 14 Jan 2013, 16:51

She looks to me like she got ready in a hurry. her hair is not done. she is severely under dressed. i kinda wonder if she wasn't even sure if she was going.

That Ben and George pic is hilarious. George's face is sooo not cute

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:30

cindigirl wrote:I'm coming in late to the show as always. THANKS everyone for the pictures and videos. I knew I could count on you. It took me 3 cups of coffee and 4 cigarettes to get through the posts.

Thanks again for making my day. Very Happy
3 cups of coffee and 4 cigarettes?!? Really, Cindi?
You need to take care yourself, hon. I love you

Thanks everyone for all the work in getting all the pictures and videos up.

George and Sk looked great. George seemed soo happy and relaxed.
Their relationship seems to be thriving. Am happy for both of them.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:41

Why the personal comment to Cindi Maggy ?
...she's just fine as she is.

A lot of us like coffee cigs and alcohol....nothing wrong with that !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:42

I won't EVEN say how many cups of coffee and how many cigs I had last night watching and reading...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:51

Joanna wrote:Why the personal comment to Cindi Maggy ?

Am sorry Joanna, I didn't mean it in a bad way. Is just the motherly side of me speaking with love, that's it. Hug1

My apologies Cindi, if I offended you. That wasn't my intention Give Flowers
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:58

Joanna wrote:Why the personal comment to Cindi Maggy ?

love the vices: coffee and cigarettes, wine etc, life is beautiful and must be able to enjoy as much as possible!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:59

Maggy wrote:My apologies Cindi, if I offended you. That wasn't my intention Give Flowers

No, no, no, no Maggy - no offense taken! I know I should quit - I used to drink too much, gave that up now I smoke too much. I have an obsessive personality. But it proves I'm human. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:02

Hug1
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:07

video George drink tequila
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:15

OK Maggy...please excuse me feeling defensive...Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:18

I know George usually gives his away or auctions it for charity (how do we find out about that, by the way?) but here's what was in the goody bag:

Not everyone will go home with a Golden Globe award on Sunday night, but this year’s nominees, presenters, and ceremony guests are all guaranteed to walk away with a prize-winning gift bag. Nominees like Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Watts, and Jessica Chastain will take home a Tumi bag filled with goodies by brands like Donna Karan, L’Oreal, and Bulgari, while the male half of the room will receive gift bags chock full of guy-friendly products by Godiva, Sprout watches, and Nabila K body care.

============

A couple more pictures that I don't think we've seen before:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:23

Thanks Katie for the insight into his goody bag and the pictures. But I think he looks yummy even without the goodies.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:25

Very happy that Ben won Best Director and Best Picture. Steven Spielberg looked a little put out by both the wins! HA!

Something I noticed that I don't know if anyone else did.

When Ben won Best Director, there was a shot of the audience from the stage perspective (showing Ben's back) and I noticed that after everyone else had sat down, Jennifer Lopez and her boy toy were still standing and applauding him. I think she was trying to tell him something - i.e. IMO that she still admired his work and possibly, still admired him. Also IMO - I still think JLo was the love of his life and for me, I think it's too bad that her advisors got in the middle of that. I think deep down, they could have made each other very happy. I'm happy that he's found love and happiness with Jennifer Garner - but I think deep down there will always be a connection between he and JLo no matter whom they end up with ultimately. And I mean that about JLo cause I don't see her long term with the boy toy.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:42

very vera wrote:She looks to me like she got ready in a hurry. her hair is not done. she is severely under dressed. i kinda wonder if she wasn't even sure if she was going.

Very Vera
Of course she would know she's going. Probably weeks in advance.
The dress was flown in from Milan or Paris just for the occasion, someone wrote above.
Her look was aiming to be natural, hence the long fake hair extensions above nape of her neck. They would take a long time to attach.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:46

That hair? With all that straightening and ironing and hair spraying took a while to to put together.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:53

Cynisca wrote:
very vera wrote:She looks to me like she got ready in a hurry. her hair is not done. she is severely under dressed. i kinda wonder if she wasn't even sure if she was going.

Very Vera
Of course she would know she's going. Probably weeks in advance.
The dress was flown in from Milan or Paris just for the occasion, someone wrote above.
Her look was aiming to be natural, hence the long fake hair extensions above nape of her neck. They would take a long time to attach.

you are very right. Although natural and fake shouldn't go together

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:57

George looks relaxed & content because he was there as one of the producers of Argo & maybe the brainchild of the idea who brought it into fruition. He also presented & was there to enjoy the occasion.
Didn't have the tenseness he showed at the last two Academy Awards. And after his long stay in Cabo over the holidays with his common-law wife, he looked like he had spent a great time boozing it up.

It was so loving how Ben immediately kissed his wife on both occasions he won. Really romantic to share such precious moments.
The looked each other in the eyes and kissed fervently....Aaahhh Love4

Oh, and George smiled, got up & kissed Stacy on the cheek too.
Such a thriving romance indeed.

Though overall I'd say he looked complacent. It's in his eyes. Especially on the red carpet... Before the numbing liquor kicked in.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:01

Ha ha ha hahaaaaa

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:20

I copied an article about Ben's acceptance speech:

"He then went on to thank troops serving overseas, Warner Brothers, his exceptional cast and crew, his three children and wife Jennifer Garner. “You are my everything,” he added emotionally."

I was surprised he didn't mention Grant and George as producers. But he sent his wife up a few minutes later to apologize for the oversight. When George presented later he made a point of congratulating Ben on Argo (By the look on his face I think with a bit of sarcasm).

Last edited by cindigirl on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:23

If anyone wants a really good blow-by-blow account of the Globes, I've found this on the Guardian website. They include pictures and video clips too: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:45

Great recap....thanks

I had a busy weekend and am in the midst of a stomach bug so I haven't been able to search as usual.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:46

Thanks Katie!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Jan 2013, 20:02

No need to apologise, SG - just get better soon, please

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 14 Jan 2013, 20:28

I don't think she was under dressed . I think she looked appropriate not too over done or loud. I just think her hair needed some curls it was too flat and limp.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Jan 2013, 20:40

As George is cheeky! poor Stacy

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 14 Jan 2013, 20:42

Hey! Hello! How are you all?

I´m posting because last night I HAD one of the best moment!! lol!

George and Julianna reunion!! Yahooooo

They look like a couple here!! PERFECTION!!

Julianna looked georgeus!! I Love the dress a lot! Very sexy and beautiful.

I like Amy part with him HAHAHA

Why George look better with other women like Julianna or even Amy? I like Stacy but I dont know, it´s strange. Like somebody posted, he looks older with her.
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Mon 14 Jan 2013, 20:49

Hathaross,
Because Stacey perhaps looks too menacingly large, like she could crush him. Just look at those broad shoulders in the photo above lelacorb posted! Gasp! Shocked
She looks like the male in the relationship, in terms of size. That's not a good look for an Alpha male. lol!

Zero chemistry between them. He looks like he's going through the motions of posing complacently...

Last edited by Cynisca on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 20:53; edited 2 times in total

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jan 2013, 20:55

lelacorb wrote:

No not at all....it's been my experience that when this kind of thing
happens its a sign of a secure relationship.
It's done in full view of one's partner with no sign of that person feeling threatened in any way.
No jealous tantrums etc etc.
Just my opinion of course....boring I know !

For me personally....this is the picture of the night ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:06

lelacorb wrote:

Iggy Pop?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:07

Joanna wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

No not at all....it's been my experience that when this kind of thing
happens its a sign of a secure relationship.
It's done in full view of one's partner with no sign of that person feeling threatened in any way.
No jealous tantrums etc etc.
Just my opinion of course....boring I know !

For me personally....this is the picture of the night ! Lol

Or have no relationship, George kisses and embraces all the friends and Stacy drags her by the hand through the red carpet and not even worried that Stacy might stumble and fall in dress heels! Joanna Stacy begins to feel sorry for me.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:11

Lol....you make me smile dear lela....Stacy is a big girl and can
look after herself.....Pun intended.

Thanks for all the pictures !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:17

Joanna wrote:Lol....you make me smile dear lela....Stacy is a big girl and can
look after herself.....Pun intended.

Thanks for all the pictures !
Stacy is a big girl and can look after herself..,it's true Joanna but it's nice that your man cares not to get down on the red carpet, in short, to take care of you too and do not consider yourself an option!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:34

From Dlisted
Monday, January 14th 2013

Stacy Keibler Is Breaking Records

Monday, January 14th 2013
Stacy Keibler Is Breaking Records

File this under: Some Unprecedented Shit!

Usually when awards season ends, George Clooney gently puts a pink slip in his leased piece's hand, gives her the "What's in your backpack speech?" speech from Up In The Air and then tells her to leave her keys with the office manager. But he didn't do that to Stacy Keibler after last year's awards season ended and she even stuck around all through 2012. George's family and friends even learned Stacy's first AND last name. They never do that. Stacy not only sashayed through 2012 without getting fired by George, but she's also going to be his walking accessory during this awards season too.

As Sarah Larson (aka my favorite member of the Cloon Poon Club) let a drunk frat boy do orange Jell-O shots off of her stomach at a Golden Globes viewing party in the back room of Dave & Busters in the San Fernando Valley, Stacy posed next to George Clooney on the red carpet last night. Bitches had to pull out their eyeballs, dip them in Windex and put them back on, because they couldn't believe what they were seeing. Even Julianna Marguiles seemed taken aback over the fact that George hired Stacy for another year (or maybe Julianna just had gas, that's probably it).

Stacy achieved the impossible. She won the Hunger Games of trophy girlfriends two years in a row. Guinness Book of World Records needs to pick up a phone and call Stacy, because bitch is making history.

File this under: Some Unprecedented Shit!

Usually when awards season ends, George Clooney gently puts a pink slip in his leased piece's hand, gives her the "What's in your backpack speech?" speech from Up In The Air and then tells her to leave her keys with the office manager. But he didn't do that to Stacy Keibler after last year's awards season ended and she even stuck around all through 2012. George's family and friends even learned Stacy's first AND last name. They never do that. Stacy not only sashayed through 2012 without getting fired by George, but she's also going to be his walking accessory during this awards season too.

As Sarah Larson (aka my favorite member of the Cloon Poon Club) let a drunk frat boy do orange Jell-O shots off of her stomach at a Golden Globes viewing party in the back room of Dave & Busters in the San Fernando Valley, Stacy posed next to George Clooney on the red carpet last night. Bitches had to pull out their eyeballs, dip them in Windex and put them back on, because they couldn't believe what they were seeing. Even Julianna Marguiles seemed taken aback over the fact that George hired Stacy for another year (or maybe Julianna just had gas, that's probably it).

Stacy achieved the impossible. She won the Hunger Games of trophy girlfriends two years in a row. Guinness Book of World Records needs to pick up a phone and call Stacy, because bitch is making history.

Last edited by lovelylois on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:38; edited 2 times in total

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:35

This whole Amy P sitting on George's lap may be blown out of proportion. It depends on whether she plopped down on his lap and made him laugh or if he pulled her down. I have a feeling it was all on Amy.

Anyway this picture looks like a boob fest, who can show the most. LOL I think Amy wins.

Last edited by cindigirl on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:39; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 14 Jan 2013, 21:38

I think it was a set up, arranged earlier. Who knows they might have asked him during rehearsal and he was game to play along. Although he was so cute in the spot. Smile

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:13

I loved it .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next