George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

+50
PigPen
Alisonfan
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
Silje
bgarabedian
NewFanForever
Carla97
NotAvailable
isogotit
Juliette Hardy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
pizza
noodle
LornaDoone
theminis
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
amaretti
Vi
Nicky80
Mazy
playfuldeb
Cinderella
Lakin460
Maggy
Joanna
macs
MM
sarah ali
Henway
laetval
fluffy
pattygirl
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
lelacorb
sandwiches
lucy
blubelle
lolo"layla"
Merlin
PigLove
Atalante
Dexterdidit
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
54 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

Post by it's me Tue 14 Aug 2012, 00:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5 windows
on the larger side

the other one is waaayyy bigger
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

Post by lucy Tue 14 Aug 2012, 01:48

Wow those streets are narrow but lovely, nice place to live especially if you get to live in a villa like Oleandra. Thanks for the ride Joanna.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 14 Aug 2012, 08:49

We already have a thread about his home so I'm moving these posts there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:06

LAGLIO, THE MAYOR BLINDA GEORGE CLOONEY,OFF LIMITS STREETS AND WATERS NEAR THE VILLA

Double anti curious order of the mayor. And 'forbidden to non-residents stand in the streets around the summer residence of the star and fines to those who sail in the lake of Como in less than a hundred meters from the coast
LUIGI BOLOGNINI

The George Clooney's villa in Laglio
Visit Laglio, a beautiful little village on the western shore of Lake Como. Visit it, but not all of it. Why the mayor has just banned non-residents to stay near the entrance to Villa Oleandra and Villa Margherita, the two summer residences of George Clooney. It has good weight also prohibited to navigate in 100 feet of water front. A decision forced by the crowds of onlookers and paparazzi who in recent years have created chaos in the streets of Laglio, lurking in ambush waiting for a movie star smile, a greeting, an autograph, and especially some compromising photo pilfered.

Already last year the mayor Roberto Pozzi, had issued an order prohibiting the groups in the area. "This time I made more stringent by prohibiting stopping even to individuals - he says - plus I also thought the water, not only to the earth. Forbidden by law to navigation 50 meters from the coast, I have doubled the distance: in that band you can not navigate or stop. " objectives remain the same, the paparazzi. "I have nothing against them or against journalists, indeed thank them because they spread the name of Laglio on Lake Como in the world. But you have to combine the freedom of information with security and privacy. And as long as it is the pilgrimage of people who come in just to see the area where he lives and hopes to bump into on the street is fine. But apart from that Clooney has the right to be left alone

like every other tourist on holiday from us, there is also the fact that the roads around his villa are small, if someone stops there captures everything: the same actor more than once could not leave with the bike from the garage, blocked by importunate. " Add to this, also the economic issue: the arrival of Clooney was a winning lottery ticket for Laglio and for the whole area. "Thanks to him more tourists arrive, the armature is increased, we made a lot of publicity" , Wells admits, it is clear that the goose that lays the golden eggs must be protected from hungry wolves. no coincidence that the measures do not apply to residents of Laglio, that the presence of Clooney have become accustomed (it is also an honorary citizen of the country) and leave quiet.

Ordinances that Mr. Nespresso has not requested but that certainly will like, which include fines are around 30 euro, "a figure more symbolic than anything else - Pozzi admits - but last year there were no sanctions, the effect deterrent enough to avoid problems, and the few people who tried to break them were good-naturedly turned away from the brigade. "

(22 June 2013)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:13

I guess because he goes they on a regular basis and nearly of the same month that people always try to catch him. He should change is routine LOL.

Didn't know he had to Villa's. Are they next to each other?
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:22

I didn't know he has two houses either.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 22 Jun 2013, 22:33

they are on the same property, one behind the other.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 22:51

Thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 22 Jun 2013, 23:04

melbert wrote:they are on the same property, one behind the other.

Thanks Melbert that's the first time I heard that unless CRS crept in again.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 22 Jun 2013, 23:08

Start on page 1 here Mazy for some wonderful pics and vids!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Jun 2013, 00:57

3 houses plus one for housekeepers Elena and Anonio
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 24 Jun 2013, 08:07

Yay, Villa Maggy cheers
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 24 Jun 2013, 09:39

Thanks for info it is not easy to find.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Jun 2013, 13:15

it's me wrote:3 houses plus one for housekeepers Elena and Anonio

Sorry it was Antonio Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:27

hug !
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:28

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:31

ama ! <3
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 24 Jun 2013, 18:47

Oooooh    baci  baci

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:07

Vi: What is "Ama"?
Amaretti: What is "baci baci"?

Feel lost in translation   scratch
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:59

AMA means LOVES

Or maybe it was only for Amaretti Very Happy

Baci? KISSESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 24 Jun 2013, 20:05

Ah thanks ....Baci Baci    Love6
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 25 Jun 2013, 01:52

Vi normally calls Amaretti Ama.  Short for Amaretti.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 25 Jun 2013, 06:44

Oh, what the heck...

Bacis from me too Smile
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 25 Jun 2013, 07:25

LOOL 
Nice bacis Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 29 Jun 2013, 21:31

Not sure if this is here before ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 30 Jun 2013, 11:36

despite the prohibitions ........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 30 Jun 2013, 12:08

Thanks, lux, so is that the entrance gate? What about the other gate wich looks a bit golden? I thought that's the entrance gate.   scratch

Maybe he has more then one entrance.......oh well....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 30 Jun 2013, 12:41

Maybe "trades mans entrance"Shocked ....always popular with A lister's I'm told...this is going in the same direction as the SOCK!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Jun 2013, 13:03

So she didn't actually see him. She saw a gate!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 30 Jun 2013, 13:05

I can do that on google but would much rather view him in his natural habitat
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Jun 2013, 13:37

Of course. But this is one of spots on a narrow road where people try to jump up to see if they can see anything. Video cameras in action at the very least. Pity the guy who lives there........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 30 Jun 2013, 13:56

Yeah it's a shame LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Jun 2013, 14:00

the gate looks different. I have a picture of a gate (somewhere) that had an angled look to it. The call box was to the left like this one, but the gate itself angled out and back. If I can find it I'll try to figure out how to post it.

It also (at the time) didn't have a covering you could see inside, but I guess years of paps and the curious have made them cover the gates.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 30 Jun 2013, 15:47

There are several, LD, but you still can't see anything.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 02 Jul 2013, 15:16

October 15, 19:00 October 16, 19:00
LAKE COMO FILM FESTIVAL

Como Various PlacesMilan, Italy Music
Como Various Places
€ 40 (abb.) / 8 unique place

Mark on the agenda
A festival dedicated to cinema landscape in an area that boasts some of the most beautiful landscapes of northern Italy. Among the most recent: "One day you have to go" by Giorgio Rights and "Life of Pi" by Ang Lee, then there are the classics that maybe we have already seen, but you want to put the satisfaction of seeing "Days of Heaven" by Terrence Malick in the square in Brunate funicular after a nice trip? The exhibition closes with "Slow Food Story" at the Cascina Respaù in the heart of the park of the Spina Verde. If you love the place as well as cinema projection know that it is time you take the 2x1: the landscape doubles, you will see it in 2 dimensions on the screen, but also all around.
Angela Maderna

15 ottobre, 19:00 16 ottobre, 19:00
LAKE COMO FILM FESTIVAL
Como Luoghi VariMilano, Italiamusica
Como Luoghi Vari
€ 40 (abb.)/8 posto unico
Segna in agenda

Un festival dedicato al cinema di paesaggio in un'area che vanta alcuni dei più bei paesaggi del nord Italia. Tra i titoli più recenti: “Un giorno devi andare” di Giorgio Diritti e “Vita di Pi” di Ang Lee, poi ci sono i classici che forse abbiamo già visto, ma volete mettere la soddisfazione di vedere “I giorni del cielo” di Terrence Malick in piazza a Brunate dopo un bel viaggio in funicolare? La rassegna si chiude con “Slow Food Story” alla Cascina Respaù, nel cuore del parco della Spina Verde. Se oltre al cinema amate il luogo della proiezione sappiate che è tempo del prendi 2x1: il paesaggio raddoppia, lo vedrete in 2 dimensioni sullo schermo, ma anche tutt'intorno.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Jul 2013, 16:45

I remember the one Lorna's talking about. You could see up the driveway to a small building, like maybe a garage? I think I have that picture somewhere too.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 02 Jul 2013, 21:22

Hope he will be really careful on those so little streets 
mountain like
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 06 Jul 2013, 22:41

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Jul 2013, 00:09

No boat in that picture ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 07 Jul 2013, 00:12

Katiedot wrote:A tourist's video of the exterior of his houses from a boat:

in the second video speaks a presenter.... them shouts and does not speak. simply terribly as she shouts there.
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 07 Jul 2013, 00:13

No boat but you have the UFO (read white gazebo)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Jul 2013, 00:14

Mm, noticed that too. Maybe the boat's in its own house, or berthed further to the left, or maybe His Nibs popped out for a pint of milk.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 07 Jul 2013, 00:20

HU maybe 
After all he will surely drink some
Calcium
Right?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 07 Jul 2013, 04:11

lovely view of georges lake como vila. wish I was there to visit with him. so peacful and beautiful. anway from all the hlwd. phonies. love this vila george, invite me over sometimes. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 07 Jul 2013, 09:15

Hold the (loooong) line baby
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Jul 2013, 15:35

Maybe she posted an older pic maybe that's why it is not there. Or maybe they really put it away....Mystery?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Jul 2013, 15:38

or maybe it's around the corner at the dock?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 07 Jul 2013, 15:41

Sure bec you can't see the dock!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Jul 2013, 15:41

LOL....

so if we can't find new pics from GC let's track down his boat LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 07 Jul 2013, 23:56

Nicky80 wrote:LOL....

so if we can't find new pics from GC let's track down his boat  LOL

LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next