George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy?

+20
Lighterside
Natascha
lelacorb
LornaDoone
lucy
Aly
theminis
Missa
it's me
party animal - not!
Best in Category
silly girl
Joanna
Maggy
lovelylois
barla
cindigirl
Duffy
Katiedot
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy?

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 31 Aug 2012, 21:46

Duck so that I dont get hit by the flying pigs pig
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you think if George Clooney really got married to Stacy?

Post by Joanna Fri 31 Aug 2012, 21:50

I think it's obviously very difficult to judge what any relationship is like when it's just observed from a great way off, as this one is,
and in the manner that it is observed ie. in snapshots.

I must agree it'll be interesting to see what happens
over the next months.
So....as the saying goes...Watch this space.

Lol....what colour are the flying pigs tnmc ??
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 31 Aug 2012, 23:26

I would think he is absolutely out of his mind and requires constant supervision. LOL. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sat 01 Sep 2012, 17:42

Missa wrote:Perhaps this is what the Mayans were referring to as "the end of the world"?

Well played, Mayans. Well played.

Thumbs up!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 01 Sep 2012, 17:53

bamboochacha wrote:I would think he is absolutely out of his mind and requires constant supervision. LOL. flower

Why do I get the feeling you'd be willing to volunteer to supervise him "constantly"?

Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 01 Sep 2012, 19:46

Yeah, right. Razz
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2