George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

+30
playfuldeb
tzizz
bellybaby
pandabear
NotAvailable
bamboochacha
EEOsandy
blubelle
Aly
Missa
davidarochelle
Lighterside
lelacorb
LyndaGirl
watching
Stellita
Atalante
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
Joanna
annemarie
barla
cindigirl
Lakin460
silly girl
laetval
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 01 Aug 2012, 01:55

I got excited for a second because I thought George was actually looking at Stacy, but it looks like he is looking at something in front of her. While Torrie is there, maybe she can teach him how to spank Stacy like she did in that video? Some PDA would be nice.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 4 Empty Re: Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 02:24

Something looks weird about the last picture. The proportions look strange almost like a photoshop job. She's supposedly sat right next to him but her head and arm looks like they are so far in front of him even though she is not leaning. Very strange.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 01 Aug 2012, 06:22

photoshop photoshop!!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 01 Aug 2012, 07:49

They removed the boat trip pics where she was wearing that green blouse on the same day as the shoping spree with the same outfit as also the same date taken. back in June 18. It was archived on July 4th but credit for it was from June. But they have removed the boat pics and prolly removing others too. Zap! gone with the wind. lol
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:31

The next mrs clooney wrote:Something looks weird about the last picture. The proportions look strange almost like a photoshop job. She's supposedly sat right next to him but her head and arm looks like they are so far in front of him even though she is not leaning. Very strange.
Look again. She's not sitting next to him. He's leaning against the edge of the boat, standing upright. She's not. I'm not sure what she's sitting on (on the back of a seat?) but she's almost at right angles to him which is why she looks like she's slightly in front of him; it's because she is.

Unless you want to make the argument that in order to deceive everyone that he's in love George Clooney had a bunch of photos not only poorly photoshopped but also forgot to look like he was in love AND also forgot to change clothes? Does that sound likely?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:29

Can you explain why it matters WHEN the pics were taken ? My logical mind
thinks they alllow pics at times to suit them on the understanding that they
are left alone for a while. Does that make sense ¿
I`m grateful to them that they do that cheers
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 01 Aug 2012, 13:54

JoJo! Of course it matters when the pics are taken, it's the time line to be able to catch them out!!! You have to in on the game, otherwise you can't play, or there's no point in playing!!! I'm enjoying being a "Sherlock" and already asked for a "Watson"!!!! It's fun being one step ahead of our man, and if George reads here (well friends and Stan might!!!), it all adds to the fun of one-up-man-ship!!! Don't be a stick-in-the-mud, cut loose fruit! afro
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 14:25

fluffy, there are several on here who are super sleuths and would make a great Watson to your Sherlock! Happy hunting!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 01 Aug 2012, 14:49

davidarochelle wrote:Bellybaby,
Do you think that the paps always state the truth? Would you want to read about "staged" photo ops or tempt your romantic fantasies?

On the contrary, I think they rarely tell the truth. I think it's fun to make and hear conjecture, but I don't think any of us really can state what's actually going on, without being there.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Aug 2012, 14:52

Maybe a deal was made so there wouldn't be a bunch of pics taken of him and his guest while out and about on his property. Remember that first summer with Eli?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 15:21

Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Something looks weird about the last picture. The proportions look strange almost like a photoshop job. She's supposedly sat right next to him but her head and arm looks like they are so far in front of him even though she is not leaning. Very strange.
Look again. She's not sitting next to him. He's leaning against the edge of the boat, standing upright. She's not. I'm not sure what she's sitting on (on the back of a seat?) but she's almost at right angles to him which is why she looks like she's slightly in front of him; it's because she is.

Unless you want to make the argument that in order to deceive everyone that he's in love George Clooney had a bunch of photos not only poorly photoshopped but also forgot to look like he was in love AND also forgot to change clothes? Does that sound likely?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But look at the proximity of their faces they are practically touching yet the proportions are completely off. All I'm saying Katiedot is that the picture looks very strange, not sure why you have to jump on every post I make.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 01 Aug 2012, 17:23

TNMC,
I am not at all visual and not into photography but even I can tell that pic has been altered. G's beautiful strong arms are much more detailed than SK's. It looks like the photographer was further away from SK than from G when taking pics. How strange.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 01 Aug 2012, 17:43

I don't know a whole lot about photography, but this picture is not sharp so if taken by the paps it was from pretty far away. It looks like there are enough people in the boat that it's a little snug. I think George is sitting on the side of the boat and Stacy is standing in front of him, and this is why he looks so much taller than she. The picture in question makes it look as though they are almost touching and perhaps whispering to each other, but a close looks leads me to believe Stacy is looking at and smiling/talking to the person to George's left and George is looking behind Stacy, possibly just looking at the water. Typical "pictures du jour" - they look like two people who like each other, but I've yet to see anything romantic between them. Just my personal assessment.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Aug 2012, 17:46

I'm sorry TNMC, I'm not jumping on every post you make. I don't even look at who I'm replying to; I tend to respond to what's written not the person who writes it.

One of the things I try to do is stop wrong information from running wild. As a simple example, how many people here still believe that Stacy tweeted about using smaller plates to serve food on? That was a joke tweet someone made up and before you can say jack robinson, people thought that was a real tweet of hers and used it to illustrate how stupid she is.

To come back to this conversation, you're saying you think the picture may be photoshopped. Before that story runs wild and becomes an accepted truth I would like to be able to talk about that.

So, to the photo: their faces are close but they're not practically touching. Look at how far George's head is from the brim of her hat - he's not even touching the brim.

Perspective changes in photographs - it flattens out (depending on the lens used) and normal stuff can sometimes look weird and vice versa.

So it's worth looking at any other information available. We know they were both there because there's a whole series of pictures, so that's an indication that it's possibly a real photo. My next step is to look at context.

That's why I asked if that picture was photoshopped, what possibilities does that raise and how likely are they? To me, that would mean that not only was George trying to deceive everyone by throwing a photoshopped picture into the mix (unlikely IMO but not impossible) but also it was poorly done (unlikely but again not impossible) and the photoshop artist also then forgot to use particularly happy or loved up facial expressions (extremely unlikely in my opinion) and Stacy also forgot to change clothes from an earlier photoshoot (highly unlikely IMO). [That last bit, of course, becomes irrelevant if we disregard the theory that all the pictures were taken in early June and instead consider she did indeed wear the same outfit more than once in two months and the pictures were taken on different dates.]

That means in order for this picture to have been photoshopped, three (or four if you count the last one) very unlikely to highly improbably events have to have taken place.

I'm not saying the picture is definitely not photoshopped. What I am saying is that the reasons you give for thinking it is don't add up to me and I can give reasons why I think it might not be photoshopped.

That's only my opinion and not a factual statement. That's how a conversation works with me: you say you think XYZ because of ABC and I say I disagree with that because of DEF. We don't have to agree and nobody has to change their mind. It's just an exchange of opinions and the reasons for why we hold these opinions.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 01 Aug 2012, 17:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rethought phrasing)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 01 Aug 2012, 17:50

as a photographer these pics look real and not photoshopped. There is a series from this location and I thought they all looked pretty real. jmo
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:14

I think one reason it looks 'off' is that SK seems to be standing, when in fact she's either sitting or has one leg (the left) supported on something. If you look just above GC's right wrist, you see her shorts/leg, close to his.

Her left arm is extended in front of GC, across his body, and her hat is partially blocked by his face, so it's obvious to me that SK is talking to someone other than GC (the guy to his left?) and George is looking at something/someone behind and below her.

Again, close but not connected. (And again,only a flicker in time that may mean nothing at all.)

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Aug 2012, 18:39

Looking at pictures on the other site it is clearer that they are not physically close to each other in proximity. This angle seems to tell a different story almost. Photoshopped or not it just goes to show you that you can't believe the things that you see.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 04 Aug 2012, 14:23

again: right
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 08 Aug 2012, 01:59

I have a feeling the girl in the white dress with Stacy is her best friend, Emily, whose baby is SK's granddaughter............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 08 Aug 2012, 02:05

party animal - not! wrote:I have a feeling the girl in the white dress with Stacy is her best friend, Emily, whose baby is SK's granddaughter............

I think you just scooped TMZ on that exclusive... Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 08 Aug 2012, 02:58

party animal - not! wrote:I have a feeling the girl in the white dress with Stacy is her best friend, Emily, whose baby is SK's granddaughter............

I knew Stacy was older than 32 Lots of happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 08 Aug 2012, 04:00

Errr... Excusimoi think you meant god daughter?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 08 Aug 2012, 04:06

Who knows, who cares, every year it's the same is it real, are they really together, etc. I Love GTC most of the time, it no longer matters why, most of the time.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 08 Aug 2012, 04:28

Yeah. i think they're just GFs who have/ are contracted to do PR in return for fringe benefits like PR for them and other details blah blah. But i don't think he contracts them to be a GF. Thats just a given, given that George is alone and available to them. What we see, is the act on stage of PR. No chemistry. I think it may be their eagerness to be papped that turns him off mostly. Think he would like to think that they would want to be with him, for him. But they want Everything. Him, fun, anything else they can get and really papped with hard core press. Except Celine. I think she wanted him and was disappointed to discover that there was a time stamp on relationships. Well... what woman in her right mind would want to start what they think is going to be a serious like relationship and find it is rather shallow. I don't think he was telling them in those days that it was just fun. Could be wrong of course, but she lasted longer than most for a one time event.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4