George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

+28
bellybaby
NotAvailable
Clooneygirl
Maggy
cindigirl
Lakin460
tzizz
it's me
Best in Category
watching
laetval
Katiedot
LornaDoone
melbert
Missa
lucy
amaretti
Aly
The next mrs clooney
janieb
Joanna
barla
Atalante
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
annemarie
silly girl
32 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

Post by silly girl Wed 15 Aug 2012, 15:49

Ok I am supposed to be looking for a job but keep going on Twitter and looking him up... most is the usual spam or comments about his movies etc but two struck by random people. First a girl said she just saw him at her hotel....she is on vacation in Italy and then I saw this from what I think is a newspaper...

#ivenice ferragosto a #venezia per #george #clooney con bionda fidanzata (niente di che, dicono)

google translate:

# ivenice August holiday in venice # # # george clooney with blonde girlfriend (nothing that, say)

I had been thinking she was quiet because now they will have a vacation to themselves.

Last edited by Katiedot on Thu 16 Aug 2012, 07:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Aug 2012, 19:49

Us magazine has a picture he and Stacy are in Venice.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Aug 2012, 19:56

One 33 minutes old on google...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Aug 2012, 20:17

He looks like he is looking at something not in pain to me.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 15 Aug 2012, 20:21

annemarie wrote:He looks like he is looking at something not in pain to me.

The "pain" part was mostly a joke. Actually there appears to be a huge glare and he's probably squinting although his smiles are rare lately.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 15 Aug 2012, 20:30

It's hard for him, all that ... babysitting, ... Cool lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... Empty George and Stacy in Venice.....always on the boat....

Post by barla Wed 15 Aug 2012, 20:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and

...early others milions photos to analyze....yupppieeeee cheers cheers
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 15 Aug 2012, 20:42

My sis is in Venice next week and some other Italian cities, ... damn ! geek
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... Empty temporary thread

Post by barla Wed 15 Aug 2012, 20:51

oopsie I thought I'd open a new thread to conveying the next and numerous apparitions of the next golden couple in Venice .... if it seems unnecessary, Kate, remove as well, no problem ....
...I think we can not define the expression in this photo of George, not so fast ..... I think he rather naturally committed not to look unnatural to the side of Clooneygirl, while Stacy does not need to smile always and everywhere ..Stacy looks at the couples coolest in this moment, Brangelina and Affleck-Garner ... , otherwise you risk todislocate your jaw ... Wink
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 15 Aug 2012, 20:55

Millions of photos barla ? We should be so lucky lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 15 Aug 2012, 21:09

Joanna wrote:Millions of photos barla ? We should be so lucky lol!

Yes Joanna , I think there will be a photo stage already sold to the Italian magazine Italian , which supports the image of George pro-Obama .... hope that in addition to the usual red-carpet show, we will be able to see some pictures stolen ... although this time , appeared in the twitter network, there may be a novelty: the two lovers finally alone....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 15 Aug 2012, 21:17

They look good George looks relaxed it is good to see him out .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 15 Aug 2012, 21:21

She should have worn this outfit on the boat and saved the others for this photo opportunity.
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 15 Aug 2012, 21:44

I think George's hair too long .................. and white

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Aug 2012, 21:45

They're on holiday. It doesn't matter!!............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 15 Aug 2012, 22:07

Venice boat trip take one....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Aug 2012, 22:30

Take One was for the Film Festival.

My hunch is that GC promised SK a trip there, when he felt he couldn't take her to the VFF last year post Eli. Very sweet

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 15 Aug 2012, 22:34

Looking good and happy , i am shocked Venice without the film festival ?????????????not his habit!

yep , Party Animal Not.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 15 Aug 2012, 22:37

The disturbing thing, IMO, is that all this kind of soap-opera (in a good way) mirrors too much to the past one with EC ... All looking boat trips, bike rides, dinner and lunch with their parents, the same passage in Venice ... those who would use it to make inevitable comparisons... Really too many too many coincidences .... perverted mind of his PR? confused confused
What do you think?
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 15 Aug 2012, 22:43

party animal - not! wrote:Take One was for the Film Festival.

My hunch is that GC promised SK a trip there, when he felt he couldn't take her to the VFF last year post Eli. Very sweet

mmmmhh...for me....sooooo sweet and romantic to know all the world that they are in Venice, cameraclick another Loud hailer ??? now...ssooooo romantic....(you've to excuse me PA, tonight I'm a nuisance.... Yeah Right )
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 15 Aug 2012, 22:53

No, it's okay, Barla. Don't think they care how much they're photographed anymore......within limits of course!..if you're them and you want to go and look at that beautiful (and busy) city at the height of the tourist, somebody's going to see you. Unless of course you dress up as Batman and Robin or something...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 15 Aug 2012, 22:55

Venice is so beautiful ! Give Flowers

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Wed 15 Aug 2012, 22:57

barla wrote:The disturbing thing, IMO, is that all this kind of soap-opera (in a good way) mirrors too much to the past one with EC ... All looking boat trips, bike rides, dinner and lunch with their parents, the same passage in Venice ... those who would use it to make inevitable comparisons... Really too many too many coincidences .... perverted mind of his PR? confused confused
What do you think?

you are right but you know i think it's hard to avoid that unless ....i think he need to give up Como or Italy if he want to change that but he likes it there too much !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 15 Aug 2012, 23:00

he wasnt with SK at the time of the venice film festival last year. My point of posting is how sad it is that Stacy accepts sloppy seconds on everything. So far she doesnt have any outing or event that distinguishes her from the others. Plus look how healthy and young George was looking in "in take 1".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 16 Aug 2012, 00:55

He looks good in the pic, hair looks soft and silvery. Sloppy seconds, lol more like sloppy hundreds. EC wasn't the only ex he's taken on boats, bikes, trikes, planes, trains, RV's, you name it he's taken a date there.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Aug 2012, 01:01

Oh, sorry, tnmc. I understood GC and SK were seeing each late July 2011 (if not before.........)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 16 Aug 2012, 01:01

The next mrs clooney wrote:

he wasnt with SK at the time of the venice film festival last year. My point of posting is how sad it is that Stacy accepts sloppy seconds on everything. So far she doesnt have any outing or event that distinguishes her from the others. Plus look how healthy and young George was looking in "in take 1".

The difference is amazing; the first picture was only 2 1/2 or 3 years ago. Boyfriend got old quick. Think the lifestyle might be catching up to him.

The idea that he changes girlfriends so quickly that he has to be careful not to bring them to the same places too soon after each other is not very sweet, in my opinion. Neither is the idea that after she (and everyone she's ever met, apparently) has spent a year traveling on his dime, she is somehow owed a trip to anywhere. Both ideas make me a little nauseous.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 16 Aug 2012, 01:15

but, we have to remember, George is a creature of habit. He does what HE wants, when HE wants and WHOEVER is with him will do it with HIM.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 16 Aug 2012, 01:31

Right, I don't think what Stacy wants or what she thinks she's owed really plays any role in vacation activities at all. If George were single and with the boys, we'd be getting these same outings.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 16 Aug 2012, 01:42

Maybe, they sat down planned their summer vacation and this is where they wanted to go together. George love Italy so why not share beautiful Venice with his girlfriend

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 16 Aug 2012, 01:52

Maybe. Or maybe George has gone to Italy every year for the past ten years, and whoever goes along goes along. Had they sat down to plan their summer vacation and Stacy suggested an African safari or a cruise around Alaska, I'm fairly certain we'd still be seeing them in Venice.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 16 Aug 2012, 02:01

Missa wrote:Maybe. Or maybe George has gone to Italy every year for the past ten years, and whoever goes along goes along. Had they sat down to plan their summer vacation and Stacy suggested an African safari or a cruise around Alaska, I'm fairly certain we'd still be seeing them in Venice.
This isn't even the Joke Thread and you got me to spit coffee on that one Missa! Brava!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 16 Aug 2012, 02:22

Missa wrote:Maybe. Or maybe George has gone to Italy every year for the past ten years, and whoever goes along goes along. Had they sat down to plan their summer vacation and Stacy suggested an African safari or a cruise around Alaska, I'm fairly certain we'd still be seeing them in Venice.

[INSERT SARCASM] Usually when I have entered into a relationship with a new love interest we sit down and I ask him what he has previously done with his former girlfriends. I want to do the EXACT same thing. I ABSOLUTELY do not want him to consider doing anything different or special with me. I want to live in the same house he has shared with numerous others, vacation at the same venues, eat at the same restaurants, etc. etc. [END OF SARCASM] He's George Clooney and his GFs are willing to live in his world (which certainly doesn't suck). Why? I don't know, but my guess is that he chooses women who are willing to give up most of their former life and live his. Most of his GFs would probably vacation with him in Darfur as long as they could return to his luxurious lifestyle and the spotlight. I don't necessarily think this is controlling on his part. He is just set in his ways and his GFs are either informed of this up front or they assume it. Is this because he is the love of their lives - No, it's because he's George Clooney. I also think that if/when a GF pushes him to live in her world, that's when things get tense. This is probably why Stacy often does her own thing (alone) such as concerts, sports events, etc. IMO when we see George with a woman and he is showing a little PDA and is somewhat transitioning or blending into her world, those may be wedding bells we hear in the distance.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Aug 2012, 02:44

Love the irony, EEO.

Looked at the US magazine pic and wondered. They were on the quiet island of Torcello. A bit different. Not where the Cipriani's of the Venice FF is - usual haunt, or the Grand Canal. But there's a small hotel there which used to be a haunt of Hemingway's and it's delightful. called Locanda Cipriani, so maybe we're not seeing the same old, same old.......

Do you think going to a Ravens game could be regarded as transitioning?

Was also wondering if SK had been to Venice on her own travels so knew a thing or two

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 16 Aug 2012, 02:44

I heard whispers that he bought the beautiful villa on Lago Como for a girl he loves . Love3

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 16 Aug 2012, 02:54

party animal - not! wrote:Love the irony, EEO.

Do you think going to a Ravens game could be regarded as transitioning?

Was also wondering if SK had been to Venice on her own travels so knew a thing or two

The Ravens game really surprised me. That was definitely not his usual MO. Haven't seen anything like that since though.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 16 Aug 2012, 02:56

He was high on drugs from his surgery!! CS
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 16 Aug 2012, 02:58

dont forget the ravens where playing his favorite football team so the game was just as much for his enjoyment as hers. Plus we dont really know what he has done with others in the past, we know more about what he does with Stacy because of her twitter obsession.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 16 Aug 2012, 03:00

melbert wrote:He was high on drugs from his surgery!! CS

good point Melbert I forgot about that Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 16 Aug 2012, 03:03

I agree about the Ravens game . Usually they see a lot of the chaise lounge chairs in the trees at the villa . heheeeeeee bounce

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 16 Aug 2012, 04:17

Um Venice, been there, done that - won't go back the place STUNK to high heaven like open toilets! Sorry for all who want to romanticize the place but I couldn't get out of Venice fast enough. Just my experience.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 16 Aug 2012, 04:22

Animal . . . quiet time in Torcello . Sounds like someone left their copy of Karen's Brown's guide to small hotels around Venice at the villa and she looked for a place do to a " period of immersion " . A place where he could not have contact with the outside world or text . She tried the " transference technique " on our George . They have all tried it. He knows the script . Too funny. oopsie

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 Aug 2012, 06:44

So far as I know, he's never been on holiday to Venice with any of his other girlfriends.. He went to the Venice film festival, which was in effect a business trip and something very different.

I also can't figure out how he's supposed to do different things with different women when he lives in the same small village. Is he supposed to give up the things he loves doing such as go on the boat or ride on his otorbike just because he did them last year? Does he have to eat in restaurants he doesn't like because he's already been to the good ones?

Stacy isn't getting a left-over holiday. She's getting George Clooney's annual Italy holiday.

My question is, are they really alone? I suspect there'll be friends somewhere out of shot. Gio doesn't count - he's the bodyguard and George isn't going anywhere without him.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 16 Aug 2012, 07:16

more pics : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 16 Aug 2012, 07:52

Ok maybe he is trying to go off script. Even though I know he doesn't go anywhere without Gio when in Europe (wonder if he is more translator than bodyguard) ----it does seem strange (to me) to have him there for a private vacation. Oh and my sister just got back from Venice and said it is crowded....so not much privacy. She loved it though... Anyway wasn't Gravity supposed to be at the festival this year? Then it got moved...maybe he promised to take her because he didn't last year.....just wondering. Of course he could just be doing
something nice with his gf. He does look nice and relaxed.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 16 Aug 2012, 08:43

Katiedot wrote:So far as I know, he's never been on holiday to Venice with any of his other girlfriends.. He went to the Venice film festival, which was in effect a business trip and something very different.

I also can't figure out how he's supposed to do different things with different women when he lives in the same small village. Is he supposed to give up the things he loves doing such as go on the boat or ride on his otorbike just because he did them last year? Does he have to eat in restaurants he doesn't like because he's already been to the good ones?

Stacy isn't getting a left-over holiday. She's getting George Clooney's annual Italy holiday.

My question is, are they really alone? I suspect there'll be friends somewhere out of shot. Gio doesn't count - he's the bodyguard and George isn't going anywhere without him.

I think it is more the fact that they all do the same things which implies George is deciding on the holiday plans and the women have no or little input. Of course he is going to enjoy his vacation at this time, at the restaurants he loves, out on the lake like he loves but what about the woman? What about her? Why if Stacy wants to do something else (like go to Spain) she has to go with a girlfriend instead of her bf of over a year? Why does it seem that can't he make the effort to do something a bit different and that might be for her and about her alone instead of the same tried and true summer holiday outings where she could be replaced with the last couple of gf's in the ever present pap shots?

Now maybe the girls don't want to rock the boat and agree to anything he says about a vacation (as he is the one footing the bill) or maybe when one of the girls suggest a weekend trip somewhere, I mean they are in Italy and he has a private plane so they could go anywhere in Eurpoe that takes their fancy just for the weekend as it would be easy enough for them, it gets rebuffed. Maybe George has seen everything he wants and just wants to do his own thing. Which is fine and dandy but what about the women? Is he inflexible and decrees it is his way or no way? You know, like the rumours about shooting down her DWTS gig?

Don't most couples want to have experiences and adventures together that are unique to them - not the same over and over again with a different woman inserted as the gf throughout a ten year period?

Last edited by watching on Thu 16 Aug 2012, 08:47; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 16 Aug 2012, 08:50

Oh well at least it is this is their first outing this summer without friends and hanger-ons. Maybe this is quality time together as Stacy may have to fly back soon to start filming her TV gig and George will be in Europe for another fortnight (I assume) until after the Obama findraiser at the end of the month.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 Aug 2012, 08:51

watching wrote:I think it is more the fact that they all do the same things which implies George is deciding on the holiday plans and the women have no or little input.
I don't disagree with you there although the fact is that he has a house in Italy and enjoys his life there. A lot of people who have holiday homes tend to go their home rather than other places. It's the same with his place in Cabo - maybe Stacy is bored stiff with Mexico and would love to go to Hawaii but too bad.

Is George the one calling all the shots here? Well yes, but it's been that way from the very beginning and is with all is girlfriends IMO.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 16 Aug 2012, 09:10

LornaDoone wrote:Um Venice, been there, done that - won't go back the place STUNK to high heaven like open toilets! Sorry for all who want to romanticize the place but I couldn't get out of Venice fast enough. Just my experience.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I like Venice. Usually don't give restaurant recommendations but have to say "Le Maschere" at San Clemente was nice, right on a water front.
On a way there I saw many disposal cargo ships, hundreds of seagulls circling around them carrying and dropping garbage to the sea. Nothings perfect. Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:09

If this is where they are then it's a good choice...away from the madding crowd. The link about the area is interesting.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next