George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptyToday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

+28
bellybaby
NotAvailable
Clooneygirl
Maggy
cindigirl
Lakin460
tzizz
it's me
Best in Category
watching
laetval
Katiedot
LornaDoone
melbert
Missa
lucy
amaretti
Aly
The next mrs clooney
janieb
Joanna
barla
Atalante
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
annemarie
silly girl
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:35

Oddly isopix has pics claiming to be from today but without Stacy . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat.... - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Venice.....always on the boat....

Post by Joanna Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:53

There are some pictures there of them getting into a boat from a restaurant too.
A precarious procedure by the look of it....so another reason why George needs a young nubile lady lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 Aug 2012, 11:19

Is he inflexible and decrees it is his way or no way?

I fear yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 Aug 2012, 11:24

laetval wrote:more pics : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

some pics I never saw
at that link
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Thu 16 Aug 2012, 12:05

You are right, It's Me. Two photos of the "loved up" dinner with Torrie. Wonder who the other man at the dinner table is?

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 Aug 2012, 12:07

yep
others too
another parents dinner
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 16 Aug 2012, 15:16

Thanks, lux, for the pics!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 16 Aug 2012, 15:30

Yes thanks Lux for the pictures. I LOVE the kind look on his face in the first one, the second one it looks like he may have spotted the paps. Mad
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Aug 2012, 15:53

Lovely pix - thank you!

He's hired his usual driver from festival time too.......

Considering his chronic back probs, he's very good at jumpiing off/on boats all the time, isn't he?

They look very happy........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 Aug 2012, 16:08

nice dress
amazing legs

what an envy! Rolling Eyes

well
hope for her a really happy lovelife
as amazing as her legs!!! Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 Aug 2012, 16:10

oh sorry!
forgot about George! alien

have a really fullfilled life with your leggy (and really tall) blonde!

Auguri! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 16 Aug 2012, 16:34

Fugly dress!!!!! Do you have to go with 5 inch heels when you know you have to climb onto a boat?? surely 2 inches would have been fine.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 16 Aug 2012, 16:37

I agree I do not like the dress....color is ok. I like how he looks...very handsome in navy. I wish I wasn't in such a crabby mood....

Do you think he doesn't sit next to her because they need to balance the boat? Embarassed

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Aug 2012, 16:38

Yep, it's me!!!!!!!!! And I know I've mentioned this before, but Sk always, always wears that understated gold band whenever she's out and about with GC privately (but not at public stuff and red carpets when the jewellers want her to wear their products)...............

Love the shorts - think she wore them for the fitness photoshoot.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 16 Aug 2012, 16:45

Fifth picture down with her straddling onto the boat her skirt is hitched up almost to her hips, George is probably saying to the man helping her "don't look." I don't know about the sequence of these pics, but in the fourth picture I notice the boat man is smiling broadly. Just my observation.

It's a shame that in Venice you have to struggle to get onto a boat just to go to dinner. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 16 Aug 2012, 17:53

Katie,
this Italian newspaper indicates your forum as the source of one of the photos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 Aug 2012, 18:07

my opinion: the boat man seemed not really impressed by her Neutral

or either
he is
a great actor too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Aug 2012, 18:13

I think he'd noticed the paps, and was pretty keen to get away......of course we have no idea what the conversation was!......so all is supposition

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 16 Aug 2012, 21:17

Clooney, August in Venice
The romantic holiday of the American actor in the company of his girlfriend Stacy Keibler. Dinners, cocktails at Cipriani, boat trips and helicopter

Corriere della sera
VENICE - Ferragosto "hot", especially for those who met him in passing as she left Cipriani and he slowly lowered his sweetheart for a short walk to Piazza San Marco. George Clooney on the 51 year old star system. decided to open a three-day summer in Venice with his girlfriend Stacy Keibler (32 years old, a former wrestler and former professional wrestling manager, American actress who in recent weeks is about to begin his career as a presenter). Suite to Cipriani (George is now a regular) since Tuesday night, and visit the island of Torcello, the next day, but also a stage (the first night) to ritstorante From Ivo. "The day I ate better in my entire life," she tweeted. Thursday morning, the two have already broken down by helicopter. Final destination, the United States. It seems that George has an appointment in the coming days with U.S. President Obama."

Two considerations:
George is returning to the U.S. with Stacy ...... commitment with Obama's presidential campaign continues ....
Stacy's dress and the shoes are really ugly, IMO, she can improve, but I prefer SK without the fedora and those sunglasses .... much better at the natural way....
I understand the need to have Gio in Italy as an accompanist for processing of paperwork in a foreign land, but having dinner together (Ivo), as the local newspapers were quick to point out evil, you really could not avoid ... not so romantic, after all, George ....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 16 Aug 2012, 22:29

Katiedot wrote:Oddly isopix has pics claiming to be from today but without Stacy . . .

.... LOL! super cool super cool
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 Aug 2012, 22:41

yep
really smiling
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Aug 2012, 22:46

Bet she's at the hairdressers............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 16 Aug 2012, 22:52

Ok now he does have a bigger smile on his face in the photos w/o SK....

while he doesn't look unhappy with her he doesn't look joyous like this either....this is the smile I like....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 16 Aug 2012, 22:54

barla wrote:[b]I understand the need to have Gio in Italy as an accompanist for processing of paperwork in a foreign land, but having dinner together (Ivo), as the local newspapers were quick to point out evil, you really could not avoid ... not so romantic, after all, George ....

I think that Gio accompanies George for two reasons: security and language.
But Gio also has to eat. Why should dine alone?
George is accustomed to its presence

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Thu 16 Aug 2012, 23:00

lux wrote:
barla wrote:[b]I understand the need to have Gio in Italy as an accompanist for processing of paperwork in a foreign land, but having dinner together (Ivo), as the local newspapers were quick to point out evil, you really could not avoid ... not so romantic, after all, George ....

Lux... nahhh ... not even you believe what you wrote .... madddaaiii ... (c'moooonnn) ..... yes, three friends out to dinner .... but it is not clear who among the two is the intruder ... Stacy or Gio??
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 Aug 2012, 23:04

So do we know that Gio ate at the same table as them? Or just in the same restaurant....which is understandable?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 16 Aug 2012, 23:25

barla wrote:
lux wrote:

Lux... nahhh ... not even you believe what you wrote .... madddaaiii ... (c'moooonnn) ..... yes, three friends out to dinner .... but it is not clear who among the two is the intruder ... Stacy or Gio??

intruder? I do not know. But if they are just friends, then there are no intruders.
Make eating Gio of 3 is the only one that works

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 16 Aug 2012, 23:40

What foreign paperwork would George need Gio's help with?? He's been going to Italy for what, over 10 years now?? I think he would know what to do. Plus I'm sure they go on a visitor visa so there's really no paperwork just a silly green form you complete on the plane. I think Gio's real role right now is a "buffer", and I dont mean between George and his fans or the paps.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 16 Aug 2012, 23:59

Tnmc....You mean like a bolster down the centre of a
queen sized bed ?

Did you get your apron BTW ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 17 Aug 2012, 00:04

where did you find the pic, JO?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 17 Aug 2012, 01:05

Gio seems to always be with George more for security I think than anything.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 17 Aug 2012, 01:11

party animal - not! wrote:Bet she's at the hairdressers............
She is probably sitting inside the boat so she won't get her hair undone. The boat seems to be going fast.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 17 Aug 2012, 01:39

Holy fake tan. George looks orange. Has he been cuddling with Stacy in her tanning bed or is my screen messed up?

I miss the happy go lucky, jeans and t-shirt George. missing
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 17 Aug 2012, 01:42

Ok this is off topic, but did they add some new smiley icons? I just noticed the one snorting cocaine. I mean seriously, wtf?
cokesniff

Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 17 Aug 2012, 01:43

Oh ClooneyGirl, that one has been there FOREVER!! During Elisabetta's reign, I believe...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 17 Aug 2012, 01:52

melbert wrote:Oh ClooneyGirl, that one has been there FOREVER!! During Elisabetta's reign, I believe...

Thanks, Melbert! Not sure how I missed that. So many missed opportunities... headbang
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 17 Aug 2012, 01:56

well, just sit back and breathe it all in. one day at a time...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 17 Aug 2012, 02:02

melbert wrote:well, just sit back and breathe it all in. one day at a time...

LOL!!! You are too funny!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 17 Aug 2012, 03:27

annemarie wrote:Gio seems to always be with George more for security I think than anything.

security for when the contract girlfriends get drunk and try to sneak into George's bedroom at night?? Yahooooo
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 17 Aug 2012, 03:55

I could never be so sloppy as to wear a tight tailed dress that would schloop up my butt stepping onto a boat that would give gawkers an opportunity to stare at everything you have almost. Egads! But some women don't give a dam. The poor males have to try and be gentlemen. How many you know that wouldn't stare? Mine would have turned his head. It looks like George sort of did that. Looked as if he Looked down, tho he was helping her.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 17 Aug 2012, 15:29

I love these pics of G in the boat! Love the way he leans on the little windshield - it reminds me of a pic of him that was taken a few years ago on one of his trips to Venice (?) - one of my all time favorites of him. Absolutely delicious looking....

I had two thoughts about the whole vacay thing - why he doesn't take her somewhere else..
1) He does. He has access to private planes, etc., and we know he can fly under the radar when he wants. We actually don't know if they're not sneaking away for a couple of days in other parts of Europe.

or

2) He's going where he wants to go, and saying something to her like, "Hey, do you want to go to Venice this weekend?", and she bobs her head, smiles, and says, "I do!". If their relationship is really just "good friends spending time together", then it's just something to do and see, and not necessarily anything romantic. Like your friend asking if you want to go the movies....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 17 Aug 2012, 15:53

I think it's more special than going to the movies bb..spending time with GTC in Italy, Cabo and elsewhere don't you ? LOL

What is "romantic" anyway ? Is it over rated and not applicable
in 2012 ?

A topic to discuss ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 17 Aug 2012, 16:00

New bit from JustJared...interesting they didn't choose the photos with SK...different photos than we've seen:
George Clooney: Venice Taxi Boat Rider!

George Clooney flashes a big smile as he enjoys a ride on a taxi boat on Wednesday (August 15) in Venice, Italy.

The 51-year-old actor has been vacationing at his Lake Como home for the last few weeks with girlfriend Stacy Keibler.

Also pictured: George paying a visit and posing for photographs with the kitchen staff at Da Ivo restaurant on Thursday (August 16).

10+ pictures inside of George Clooney out and about in Venice…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 17 Aug 2012, 16:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 17 Aug 2012, 16:38

George paying a visit and posing for photographs with the kitchen staff at Da Ivo restaurant on Thursday (August 16).

Lovely picture... maybe he couldn't pay the restaurant bill ? LOL

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 17 Aug 2012, 17:01

Thanks Joanna...that was my favorite shot too....this is the guy I have a crush on.... sunny

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 17 Aug 2012, 17:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Fri 17 Aug 2012, 17:02

Man! I would love to take her place--sigh. Sooo jealous. Cool I would probably just melt into a big puddle at his feet--but I would have a big smile on my face. lol
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 17 Aug 2012, 17:05

surely!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 17 Aug 2012, 19:01

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 17 Aug 2012, 20:17

Nice find, sillygirl, thanks. More pics:

Wondering how this next shot got mixed up with the rest of the set or did George grow a beard en route then shave it off again?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 17 Aug 2012, 20:37

Re the beard growth...Stacy did comment once that he was superhuman...so maybe that's the answer ? LOL

In the kitchen pictures his eyes have a happy look, as if he's had a happy evening
with his lady in the restaurant.

hidingbehindsofa
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next