George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

+30
playfuldeb
tzizz
bellybaby
pandabear
NotAvailable
bamboochacha
EEOsandy
blubelle
Aly
Missa
davidarochelle
Lighterside
lelacorb
LyndaGirl
watching
Stellita
Atalante
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
Joanna
annemarie
barla
cindigirl
Lakin460
silly girl
laetval
34 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends Empty Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by laetval Sat 28 Jul 2012, 14:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Livin' la vida loca! George Clooney shows Stacy Keibler around Lake Como as she steps out in citrus top and shorts

He only showed off his Lake Como home to girlfriend Stacy Keibler for the first time last month.
But George Clooney is already inviting her back for more as they showed up in the stunning region yesterday.
The Ocean's Eleven star has whisked his blonde lady away for another Italian break.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Showing her around: George Clooney has taken girlfriend Stacy Keibler to his home in Lake Como for a second time as they explore the area even more

Citrus! The former wrestler showed off her fashion credentials in a lime sleeveless shirt and white shorts with a straw trilby

And this time he decided to show off the area even more as they boarded a boat and took a trip around the surrounding areas via water yesterday afternoon.
As protective as ever, Clooney, 51, could be seen holding Stacy's hand and acting like a true gentleman as he helped her step down on to the boat.
They were joined by friends as they walked along ready to take their special trip.

Boat trip: They decided to explore the region by hopping aboard a boat and taking to the water

And the former female wrestler showed exactly why she's keeping George interested by showing off her tanned and toned legs in some white shorts.
She brightened her outfit up with a citrus green sleeveless tie-up shirt, while she showed off her fashion credentials even more with a straw trilby and chunky jewellery.
Keibler obviously was enjoying her return to Clooney's second home as she chatted to pals wit ha large grin on her face.

Lapping it up: Clooney has taken many girlfriends to his luxurious villa over the years and showed Stacy around for the first time last month

And George himself looked happy and relaxed in a white short-sleeved shirt and beige chinos.
He seemed to play host once everyone stepped on board the boat as he remained standing as he chatted to them all.
The pair, who will be celebrating their year anniversary next month, first holidayed together at his Lake Como property last month following a trip to Mexico.

I could get used to this! Keibler joked around with a friend before Clooney acted the gentleman by helping her aboard the boat

Ladies first! She was given special treatment as his girlfriend as she was the first to join the crew

Since buying the 30-room villa 11 years ago, Clooney has entertained a host of Hollywood pals and ex-girlfriends.
Last August, he was joined at his home by Cindy and Rande, Bono and his family.
In 2010, the villa was at the centre of a bidding war after Clooney became disillusioned with being photographed at the plush villa and put it up for sale.
It was reported that David Beckham was keen to buy it, and negotiations reportedly reached an 'advanced stage'.
Clooney is said to have bought the villa in the town of Laglio for £10million in 2002.
At the time Mayor Roberto Pozzi, said: 'It would be a shame if George went. He has become one of the locals.

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends Empty Re: Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by silly girl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 14:58

Thanks Laetval...I don't know how to post the article with the photos....I am glad to see he shaved the goatee...not big on the facial hair...

Good to see GH too....

Pretty photos on a dreary day....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends Empty Re: Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by Lakin460 Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:10

Is the womoan in the biege dress chatting with Stacy Grant's wife?

Also, it's interesting how this comes out the day after the DWTS roster is announced.....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:13

Lakin460 wrote:Is the womoan in the biege dress chatting with Stacy Grant's wife?

Grant's wife is blond and she is not on the pics.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:28

The Daily Mail has the dates screwed up. According to their article dated 7/28/12:

The pair, who will be celebrating their year anniversary next month, first holidayed together at his Lake Como property last month following a trip to Mexico.

These pictures could be from May. Now who do we believe? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:35

Smile Beautiful pictures (we got the message, George, you doesn't need to look at us and ... someone else in that way.... is not it?); very convincing SK "while she showed off her fashion credentials even blackberries with a straw trilby and chunky jewelery "(and soon we will know also that fashion brand ...), always the same crowd that he "seemed to play host on everyone stepped on board the boat as he remained standing as he chatted to them all ...."
Also .. the usual dress, George, to be honest nahhh Evil or Very Mad .... Stacy, enough with the sunglasses Cool even when there is air storm (but the weather was fine yesterday afternoon in Como .... Question bohhh ... ). For the rest they're a nice couple, do it!
Missing the kiss .. a public effort, come on, George, you were lowered to kiss in public even the Canalis ....struggling .... Mad
One thing is not clear to me: "George Clooney has taken girlfriend Stacy Keibler to His home in Lake Como for a second time and... "He Showed Off His only home to Lake Como girlfriend Stacy Keibler for the first time last month. But George Clooney is Already inviting her back .... and .... The Ocean's Eleven star has His blonde lady whisked away for another Italian break ...and.. Obviously Keibler was enjoying her return to Clooney's second home as she chatted ... .
But why, SK where are you finished in the meantime??....silly... Suspect
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:38

They look good and I'm glad George is enjoying his summer vacation.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:52

It looks to be a happy time for all in George's company....he obviously enjoys having people around him
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:54

cindigirl wrote:The Daily Mail has the dates screwed up. According to their article dated 7/28/12:

The Daily Mail's got it all wrong, they usually are. They forgot that Stacy was there last year already and they haven't figured out that this is part of the same holiday; somehow they think that they all left last month (June) and then came back again this weekend. Plus, unless my eyes are deceiving me, she's wearing a yellow top not a green one.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 15:59

He does look happy here. I am wondering though if these are old pics or very recent. Why do they have to confuse me!!!!????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:03

Thanks Katie for the explanation. As usually the Daily Mail is a day late and a dollar short. Whatever happened to truth in journalism?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:05

hmmm?

(his cousin still there??)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:06

No, It's Me, that is not Miguel.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:11

the man with his hand on his face
I mean
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:15

I didn't think there was anything to actually confirm she was there last year?? I know she was on a cruise with her friends for a couple of months around europe and they had a villa in Italy at some point but never confirmed at Villa O.

It's actually a lime green top so I guess the daily mail did get something right.

Is it just me or does anyone think the amount of pictures is completely over the top right now?? I'm wondering if this might actually be connected to Stacy trying to get the x-factor job? showing that she is so relevant in the public eye and would be a boost for ratings. Just a thought. They seem to be aware of the paps in every picture and don't try to protect their privacy. It's like every outing is a set up with the paps. Much as I love to see George I'm now getting bored with all the pics.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:21

devil G....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:24

@TNMC: There's no evidence she was there last year, but her friends said she was.

At the time there was doubt whether she was even dating him so we questioned the validity of her friends' comments. As it turned out later, they were indeed together so I'm happy to go with the fact she was there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:36

TNMC...you're bored with all the pics of George gal ?
Oh don't say that....we may not get any more now....LOL

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:51

My psychic abilities tell me that there will be plenty more photos to come this summer, so don't worry Joanna, LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:55

Is that psychic or psychotic TNMC? Just kidding!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 16:57

good
but
ALONE
I hope
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:01

melbert wrote:Is that psychic or psychotic TNMC? Just kidding!!!!

when someone feels the need to say "just kidding" after a statement it usually means that they are not Evil or Very Mad
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:03

Why does he have to be alone ?

He'd be singing along with Frank then..."One More for the Road"
in his cups....all alone and feeling blue...

NO....that's not for our man...attractive company and more company will keep him young and fit...IMO of course...LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:06

The next mrs clooney wrote:

when someone feels the need to say "just kidding" after a statement it usually means that they are not Evil or Very Mad

Hey.... are you saying our mel is "evil or mad" ?? Basketball Basketball Basketball

As Frank said...."fight fight fight fight fight"..... put 'em up !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:10

Hey, I'm a lover, not a fighter. Truth be told TNMC, I was self-reflecting in that I'M rather psychotic when it comes to George...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 17:12

hu?
are u talking about me? Errrr
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 28 Jul 2012, 19:49

George looks good. He does like his white shirt...and so do I!

I know Stacy is trying to be fashion foward, but she is really failing. If those shorts were an inch shorter, they could pass as grandma panties. She needs to hire a stylist or fire the one she has.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 28 Jul 2012, 20:48

I think the shorts are just the right length for her....they look a good length at the crotch area so not too short IMO.

I'm pleased we don't see George in his red checked holiday shirt any more as we did a few years ago...does anyone remember that one ?
I hated it....it looked like a short sleeved pyjama top LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 28 Jul 2012, 21:27

red checked holiday shirt ?

scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 28 Jul 2012, 22:26

So no Ireland and no Greece ? BORING !!!! Sleep

So here's a little cruel song : LINK Twisted Evil Enjoy ! pirat

Last edited by Atalante on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jul 2012, 22:31

I'm wondering what happened also with the "we'll be travelling all over europe this summer and of course we'll be going to italy". She made it seem like italy would be a small part of their summer but they've yet to go anywhere else.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Sat 28 Jul 2012, 23:27

I've noticed in other pictures that Stacy looks like she is always snapping her fingers. WHY Question

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 28 Jul 2012, 23:30

[quote="Joanna"]
The next mrs clooney wrote:

Hey.... are you saying our mel is "evil or mad" ?? Basketball Basketball Basketball

As Frank said...."fight fight fight fight fight"..... put 'em up ![/quote

I'm saying I'm mad!!! Nice try stirring the pot though Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 00:09

Oh right TNMC.. lol!... a little bit of light banter that went astray
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 Jul 2012, 09:20

Not to add to any thoeries but Stacy was papped int he same outfit, exact down to the jewellery (can't see the shoes) on 18th June when she was spotted in Como getting groceries / shopping with her bestie. Bestie not on the boat in the new shots. 18th June shots can be seen on Olycom at the bottom of the page. Link here

Maybe she had a stylist put together Como outfits before she left LA and with her limited fashion knowledge, she dares not mix and match.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 12:17

SO....it's neither George nor Stacy who look for the paps.

It's Einstein !!!! Coolio

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Sun 29 Jul 2012, 15:17

Yay! It's good to see Einstein again. I've been wondering about him. Guess it's his turn for a photo op. lol. He is sooo cute. but it looks like he's had enough of the boat ride. He's probably thinking 'save me..get me off this @#*&% boat!' Very Happy
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 29 Jul 2012, 16:48

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Jul 2012, 17:10

This girl has a beautiful body but who is?

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 17:30

A boat lady maybe ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 29 Jul 2012, 17:32

lelacorb wrote:
This girl has a beautiful body but who is?

That "girl" is a male actor I believe, if you're talking about the blonde ponytailed person in the black jeans and white shirt. I've seen him in something but can't remember what.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 17:54

Joanna wrote:SO....it's neither George nor Stacy who look for the paps.

It's Einstein !!!! Coolio

Apparently 17 June

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 29 Jul 2012, 17:55

17 June

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 29 Jul 2012, 18:05

TNMC,
Hope you are really psychic. So please help me&Mel out and tell me when G will have Eins Clooney all to himself.
And who are the other friends in the boat with my very handsome male?

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 29 Jul 2012, 18:59

Again I find SK's body language unusual. Maybe it's "European" but I would never put my arm around the waist of another woman. Now if it were a much older female, and she wasn't well and needed by arm as a crutch, well that's a different story. I've always had girlfriends and housemates from other countries. They learn very quickly that most Americans are more reticent to hug and touch each other, except in greetings and partings. Well that sure is one way for SK to get massive pap publicity. I can just see it now, "Is SK Cheating On G With A Girl?"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 29 Jul 2012, 19:51

watching wrote:Not to add to any thoeries but Stacy was papped int he same outfit, exact down to the jewellery (can't see the shoes) on 18th June when she was spotted in Como getting groceries / shopping with her bestie. Bestie not on the boat in the new shots. 18th June shots can be seen on Olycom at the bottom of the page. Link here

Maybe she had a stylist put together Como outfits before she left LA and with her limited fashion knowledge, she dares not mix and match.

Why not add some theories, watching, that's part of the fun! Smile It is the exact same outfit from those June photos, AND Grant is there. It makes more sense that these photos would be from when they first arrived in June, when we also saw Grant, than that he's been flying back and forth, never bringing his family with him. Maybe these photos were released because we haven't seen them in a while, they're continuing to lay low, but want to keep the PR going?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Jul 2012, 20:00

davidarochelle wrote:Again I find SK's body language unusual. Maybe it's "European" but I would never put my arm around the waist of another woman. Now if it were a much older female, and she wasn't well and needed by arm as a crutch, well that's a different story. I've always had girlfriends and housemates from other countries. They learn very quickly that most Americans are more reticent to hug and touch each other, except in greetings and partings. Well that sure is one way for SK to get massive pap publicity. I can just see it now, "Is SK Cheating On G With A Girl?"

Maybe Stacy from vent to his fondness for hugging a friend, because when she embraces George seems to embrace the iceberg(he did not even remove his hands from his pockets to touch)
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sun 29 Jul 2012, 20:07

I see George got himself a pair of Gucci loafers. Nice touch!

The more I look at Stacy's ensemble the more horrified I am. Hello, who wants a white string hanging near their crotch? That shirt is all kinds of ugly. She looks best in jeans. The fashion captiol of the world is an hour away from them, why doesnt Stacy head over there and have a professional help her? She can use it as a new photo op.

It appears there are only three groups that care what G&S are up to: The Daily Mail, Just Jared and us. They dont seem to be getting very much coverage here in the states!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 29 Jul 2012, 20:20

Clooneygirl wrote:I see George got himself a pair of Gucci loafers. Nice touch!

The more I look at Stacy's ensemble the more horrified I am. Hello, who wants a white string hanging near their crotch? That shirt is all kinds of ugly. She looks best in jeans. The fashion captiol of the world is an hour away from them, why doesnt Stacy head over there and have a professional help her? She can use it as a new photo op.

It appears there are only three groups that care what G&S are up to: The Daily Mail, Just Jared and us. They dont seem to be getting very much coverage here in the states!
Clooneygiirl is worse in Italy because the Italian press is completely unaware that George Stacy, I have a whole raccoltadi Italian magazines del2009 and 2010, every week in summer and at least every month in winter, or were interviewed George Ely or articles about them. Today if I want to have some news about George I surf the American sites because of the unique new Goole Italy and found that tomorrow or the next day will be at Sarnico to shoot a new commercial for the Mercedes and then he speaks again of his food poisoning ... this year is ..... boring!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 29 Jul 2012, 20:42

as the Italian press seem to ignore them so much i think the whole thing from CHI mag yesterday was nothing LOL , any italian here can translate some of it !?

my point that yep it may be was more press when he had italian GF but it doesn't mean they don't care any more, i think even SL didn't have many italian mags cover her story with George like SK have w or wout GC , the same for the American press for eli because she was Italian at the time they dated they wasn't daily or even weekly pieces on her but from time to time as the same way Italian press dealing with SK It'S Normal i think !.
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next