George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

+30
playfuldeb
tzizz
bellybaby
pandabear
NotAvailable
bamboochacha
EEOsandy
blubelle
Aly
Missa
davidarochelle
Lighterside
lelacorb
LyndaGirl
watching
Stellita
Atalante
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
Joanna
annemarie
barla
cindigirl
Lakin460
silly girl
laetval
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by NotAvailable Mon 30 Jul 2012, 10:51

Bet most of this stuff has been pre-staged earlier, June? hahaha. That George is a clever fox and has figured out how to give the paps their desired stuff without giving up his actual privacy while living in Como. They staged a whole bunch of stuff. Prolly parental pics too. Bet he's working his tail off.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Another boat trip for George & Stacy with some friends

Post by watching Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:05

The only issue I have with the idea that pics get held is how do they get all the paps and publication to agree to it? I mean, there are boats of paps from different publications on the water outside his house and outside the front gates (if the paps shots of him are to be believed). Paps and editors of publications aren't exactly the stick to your word type. Wouldn't at least one of them run pics taken the day before whilst everyone else sits on their hands for weeks as part of some strange deal?

I don't see what is in it for the paps or the magazines to accomodate the idea of one week of shots then released over a period of a month. If they had an exclusivity deal with one pap agency then I would get it as they would be controlling what was taken and what was released. But there are numerous paps outside his house and the restaurants in Como who would all be from different pap agencies looking for an exclusive / money shot. How can G or Stan have the ability to make arrangements with all pap agencies globally and all media outlets to not run pics until he (or his people) give the A-OK?

I could understand the bigger players in the blog / magazine world being open to an arrangement (Stan working his butt off to make it happen) as it would be in their best inetrrest for long term access to the celeb but how is there not a number of sites online that just say screw it and buy directly from a pap not attached to a particular agency and then run the shot?

Unless George buys every picture of himself and then sells them on to the publications when he is good and ready for them to be in the public domain?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:58

He gets them to agree to a special period of doing lots of photo shoots to write stories about later, as they please. Or when he has specified. They get to make loads of money from those stories. and you may have noticed that many gossips just repeat other sites and run a few more of the same pics with an extra or two they may have bought. You saw the dates for yourself right? If they don't agree, then they will have a problem getting any stories out of him. Tho they haunt from a distance, its not the same as getting great shots with approval. I think they like getting great shots. Ask any photographer on here. Long distance shots can be very grainy and clearly not done from approval range. So their stories won't be the best for money wise. Thats what i am figuring.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 30 Jul 2012, 14:41

What the hell is George thinking, omg, this girl and her friends make him look like a bigger fool than Eli. I was wondering why Grant wasn't seen at these dinners and sightseeing tours on the boat with the people, these shots were taken a while ago and he is probably not there. In these latest pics is the one guy his cousin who was there in June? I thought we might see Cindy and Rande but now I would be surprised if they showed up to this circus. George, George, George you are beginning to look like a bigger joke this year than last. Fire Stan, he is not doing his job!

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 14:51

TNMC, (and everyone else) Thanks for the pics and the update. I do not follow Arodiot; I prefer to follow G. And as nice as he is, I would not want my fab place invaded by a series of strangers.

Joanie JD, I said that I thought those pics looked out of date and staged.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 14:59

Well, so much for the theory that Stacy could be in New York for X Factor auditions, huh. She must be in Como if her BFF is headed that way.....sheesh! What a zoo!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:01

Lakin460,
Convenient excuse why she is still in Como, awaiting friends and getting papped, so couldn't possibly be auditioning for work in USA. Guess G is stuck with her if she's got no major projects. Lucky SK.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:06

Was it last year or the year before when George had some really interesting guests - or maybe even further back, given that one of them was Walter Cronkite, and David somebody - a Washington DC big shot journalist - 'member, he jumped into the lake in his skivies? Anyway, that's the 'summer at Como' I miss. The fascinating array of interesting guests. Not this parade of clowns. George, get out of the gutter!

(sorry for venting - it's just getting old, this ridiculous show. Stacy has really drug George down to her level, IMO)

GERGEN! David Gergen (I think)

Last edited by Lakin460 on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:12; edited 1 time in total
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:11

The summer's only half over. He went through the family, friends of family part and maybe coming up now is his political colleague segment. He's a planner after all.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:13

Well, I hope so, CindiGirl!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:14

davidarochelle wrote:TNMC, (and everyone else) Thanks for the pics and the update. I do not follow Arodiot; I prefer to follow G. And as nice as he is, I would not want my fab place invaded by a series of strangers.

Joanie JD, I said that I thought those pics looked out of date and staged.

They've already hung out together, a few times in Cabo, haven't they? With Arod, I mean...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:19

Wasn't A Rod at Como last year with Cameron Diaz? I may be wrong!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:22

Bellybaby, I know he's hung out with Arod, when Rande&Cindi were in Cabo. But I think he looks better in pics with world leaders and journalists, knowing that he's discussing world problems.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:40

I don’t know if I am completely on board with all the photos being done all at once. Stacy has demonstrated she has the IQ of a cucumber so I cant imagine George keeping her around 24/7. I think she is shipped off for a couple of weeks and then he brings her back for a photo op.

There are a couple of things that confuse me: The first two weeks she was in Como, she had daily photo ops and now we are seeing her once every couple of weeks? If there are paparazzi outside the villa, I am sure, at the very least, we would have pictures of Stacy walking Einstein or exercising in the yard. Also, there is no video. None. Isn't there usually videos that correspond with the paparazzi pictures. Are there no video cameras in Italy?
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 15:47

[quote="Lakin460"]

(sorry for venting - it's just getting old, this ridiculous show. Stacy has really drug George down to her level, IMO)

[quote]

Yeah Right

As much as I hate to say it...George is enabling her. Someone in Camp Clooney needs to do an intervention.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:32

Can someone give us a link for "ollycom"? Thanks.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:46

JoanieJD wrote:Well, you might want to go to Ollycom and look at many more pics. Most of them were done in June before the 20th. That means this is all just staged. All of it. Bike rides, restaurants, shopping sprees. All on same day or at least posted same days. many of them. Especially this last boat ride. Same pics as the ones you looked at. Very same. Go take a GOOD look. Not a theory anymore. Go Look for yourselves and come back to comment. This should be interesting.

Consider the food poisoning tweet and the dates. The so called second return to the restaurant. Was there really a food poisoning the day Karen Duffy was out with them, considering the pics are from June instead of July? What do you think about it?

Cindigirl, this is what I was referring to. Joanie says "go to ollycom". I get nothing I can understand when I google it. And your link seemed to be to a corporation.. I was curious about the photos Joanie referred to. Thanks .

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jul 2012, 16:53

JoanieJD wrote:Well, you might want to go to Ollycom and look at many more pics.
Ollycom is a Danish electrical manufacturer. If you think you've seen photos that no one else here has then can we please have a link? Thanks.

Lakin460 wrote:Was it last year or the year before when George had some really interesting guests - or maybe even further back, given that one of them was Walter Cronkite, and David somebody - a Washington DC big shot journalist - 'member, he jumped into the lake in his skivies? Anyway, that's the 'summer at Como' I miss.
You didn't miss anything. There weren't many pictures of these guests at the time.

For all we know he's got heaps of fascinating guests staying with him this year too because he always does. It's just that we rarely find out about most of them and even the ones we do, it's usually not until much later on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:03

Clooneygirl,
I'm sure that all of G's residences are large enough so that he could work in the opposite end, or on a different floor, and not see her all that much. But I'm all for an intervention. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:04

It's Olycom. Here's the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:18

tzizz wrote:Cindigirl, this is what I was referring to. Joanie says "go to ollycom". I get nothing I can understand when I google it. And your link seemed to be to a corporation.. I was curious about the photos Joanie referred to. Thanks .

Sorry tzizz, I deleted that link post right away because I knew this wasn't what you were looking for.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:25

"IQ of a cucumber..." made me LOL! There's some good ones on here...."pinch twitter", etc.! We definitely haven't lost our sense of humor nor our sarcastic wit. Well done, ladies! Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:32

Thanks cindi and sandy!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:33

Lakin460,
Should we have a contest of the funniest sounding disses to the "flea-brained" of the world?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:35

No, let's not. Do we really need to be the ones who get their kicks name calling a complete stranger on the internet?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jul 2012, 17:48

JoanieJD wrote:Well, you might want to go to Ollycom and look at many more pics. Most of them were done in June before the 20th. That means this is all just staged. All of it. Bike rides, restaurants, shopping sprees. All on same day or at least posted same days. many of them. Especially this last boat ride. Same pics as the ones you looked at. Very same. Go take a GOOD look. Not a theory anymore. Go Look for yourselves and come back to comment. This should be interesting.

Consider the food poisoning tweet and the dates. The so called second return to the restaurant. Was there really a food poisoning the day Karen Duffy was out with them, considering the pics are from June instead of July? What do you think about it?
Ok, thanks to EEO Sandy's link I've seen the various pictures on Olycom and I'm confused.

What I see is different sets of pictures taken at different dates (which correspond to the dates those same sets are posted in this forum) with people wearing different clothes in each of the sets.

There are photos of Karen Duffy on a boat with them dated 7th July so perfectly consistent that she was also there on the 4th July.

So far as I can see, they've not been back to the restaurant that allegedly gave them food poisoning and there aren't any photos of them there. Are you maybe thinking of the shots of them at villa d'este (where I think they have been at least twice)?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 30 Jul 2012, 18:03

Katie, that's exactly what I see. And I agree with you. Looks to be exactly as we have seen it.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 30 Jul 2012, 19:00

Katiedot,
That call for a contest was NOT to be taken seriously. And in any case I was calling out some of SK's actions as foolish, and G by association. Now in more than one picture I've seen SK with body language more appropriate for someone that is gay rather than straight. There are many gay and bi actors in Hollywood. Sadly most have contracts that require them to appear straight in public, men as well as women.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 30 Jul 2012, 20:19

Lakin460 wrote:
Was it last year or the year before when George had some really interesting guests - or maybe even further back, given that one of them was Walter Cronkite, and David somebody - a Washington DC big shot journalist - 'member, he jumped into the lake in his skivies? Anyway, that's the 'summer at Como' I miss.

Katiedot wrote:
You didn't miss anything. There weren't many pictures of these guests at the time.

For all we know he's got heaps of fascinating guests staying with him this year too because he always does. It's just that we rarely find out about most of them and even the ones we do, it's usually not until much later on.

But Katie.....I missed it in my imagination...... scratch

(if you listen closely, you can hear the theme from The Twilight Zone playing in the background of this post...)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 30 Jul 2012, 21:04

Katiedot wrote:

Ok, thanks to EEO Sandy's link I've seen the various pictures on Olycom and I'm confused.

What I see is different sets of pictures taken at different dates (which correspond to the dates those same sets are posted in this forum) with people wearing different clothes in each of the sets.

There are photos of Karen Duffy on a boat with them dated 7th July so perfectly consistent that she was also there on the 4th July.

So far as I can see, they've not been back to the restaurant that allegedly gave them food poisoning and there aren't any photos of them there. Are you maybe thinking of the shots of them at villa d'este (where I think they have been at least twice)?

Katie, look at the difference with photos taken today (verifiable, there were also services on the tv news today ) and really "public" in Sarnico: in a short time, the paparazzi on site, broadcast to many advertising and photographic channels the pictures of George. At the same time today , with a few days away, yet another GC and SK 's photo shoots on the boat and motorcycle appear . The same script, change some character boundary (although SK has not been smart enough to change the dress after trip boat on the lake and she was photographed wearing exactly in the same way in Lugano a month ago Suspect Suspect ....), but the photos only appear on one broadcast channel and that is Rameypix (the same of the lunch parents show....). Apart from the question of the sale of rights, I was confirmed by those working in industry (fashion-show) that it is not unusual (although quite uncommon in Italy), sells photos apparently only public, but clearly "agreed". And the agreement, in addition to paying economic, can very well understand the issue date.
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Mon 30 Jul 2012, 21:22

...about this ... each one, then, does her own business and some money in own pocket. ..

[tweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lang='it']
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 30 Jul 2012, 22:08

Lakin460 wrote:Lakin460 wrote:
Was it last year or the year before when George had some really interesting guests - or maybe even further back, given that one of them was Walter Cronkite, and David somebody - a Washington DC big shot journalist - 'member, he jumped into the lake in his skivies? Anyway, that's the 'summer at Como' I miss.

Katiedot wrote:

But Katie.....I missed it in my imagination...... scratch

Tra il 2009 e il 20010 ho visto a villa Oleandra Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep, Kofi Annan, Karen Duffy,ecc..................

(if you listen closely, you can hear the theme from The Twilight Zone playing in the background of this post...)
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 30 Jul 2012, 22:35

HD paparazzi!!
(their panties too!)

from
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jul 2012, 23:45

AND, Torrie is on her way!!!!

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

...anddd I'm off to Italy! Coming your way @StacyKeibler ! Bobsy twins reunion! Smile

3:15 PM - 30 Jul 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 30 Jul 2012, 23:51

melbert wrote:AND, Torrie is on her way!!!!

Torrie Wilson‏@Torrie11

...anddd I'm off to Italy! Coming your way @StacyKeibler ! Bobsy twins reunion! Smile

3:15 PM - 30 Jul 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Well, looks like I was right. Ten days and no "twit." Stacy has probably been put on a mandatory "twit" moratorium and Torrie is her designated "pinch twitter." Since they have many of the same followers, her Como story can still be told. Well, played, Stacy, well played.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 00:17

WHY would Torrie call them the "Bobsy Twins?"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Tue 31 Jul 2012, 00:19

Davida, there is a separate thread for Torrie's tweet. The "Bobbsey" twins were fraternal (male and female) sets of twins in this children's book series from long ago.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jul 2012, 01:01

Davida, cuz' she's trying to be "cute"...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 06:08

Didn't the EC and George breakup happen soon after EC had her friends to Como for the boat ride?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 31 Jul 2012, 08:19

Another pics at link, isn't possible copy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 09:45

Thanks Lelacorb:

Charme sorcerer of them all, George Clooney, love to hold marathon holidays in Europe - especially on Lake Como in Italy where he had a nice house for several years.

Currently, he enjoys life in the villa with his 32-year-old girlfriend Stacey Keibler, whom he has been dating for about a year. The situation is so serious that both Clooney and his girlfriend's parents also have been guests in the villa on the Italian shore.

The two sets of in-laws apparently have not knocked the air out of the romance between George Clooney and long-legged Stacey Keibler, for the weekend lovebirds were so plentiful in love during a boat trip. See for yourself below

Charmetrolden over dem alle, George Clooney, elsker at holde maratonferier i Europa - især ved Comosøen i Italien, hvor han har haft en lækker villa gennem en årrække.

I øjeblikket nyder han livet i villaen med sin 32-årige kæreste Stacey Keibler, som han har dannet par med i et års tid. Forholdet er så seriøst, at både Clooneys og kærestens forældre samtidig har været gæster i villaen på den italienske søbred.

De to sæt svigerforældre har tilsyneladende ikke slået luften ud af romancen mellem George Clooney og langbenede Stacey Keibler, for i weekenden var turtelduerne så rigeligt forelskede under en bådtur. Se selv herunder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:05

Katiedot wrote:Thanks Lelacorb:

Charme sorcerer of them all, George Clooney, love to hold marathon holidays in Europe - especially on Lake Como in Italy where he had a nice house for several years.

Currently, he enjoys life in the villa with his 32-year-old girlfriend Stacey Keibler, whom he has been dating for about a year. The situation is so serious that both Clooney and his girlfriend's parents also have been guests in the villa on the Italian shore.

The two sets of in-laws apparently have not knocked the air out of the romance between George Clooney and long-legged Stacey Keibler, for the weekend lovebirds were so plentiful in love during a boat trip. See for yourself below

Charmetrolden over dem alle, George Clooney, elsker at holde maratonferier i Europa - især ved Comosøen i Italien, hvor han har haft en lækker villa gennem en årrække.

I øjeblikket nyder han livet i villaen med sin 32-årige kæreste Stacey Keibler, som han har dannet par med i et års tid. Forholdet er så seriøst, at både Clooneys og kærestens forældre samtidig har været gæster i villaen på den italienske søbred.

De to sæt svigerforældre har tilsyneladende ikke slået luften ud af romancen mellem George Clooney og langbenede Stacey Keibler, for i weekenden var turtelduerne så rigeligt forelskede under en bådtur. Se selv herunder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ...No good photos. He looks so old and in the last picture, just desolate .... cheer up, George, c'mon .....Stacy and Torrie are coming back now ... it will be fun .... What a Face What a Face

barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:36

Well, so much for the theory that her phone is at the bottom of the lake....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:16

I think that's a camera in her hands.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:51

Yes I think that is a camera in her hands....

Ok saw these photos earlier this morning. Before I go back and look at yesterday's photos....just to better enjoy my day I thought I would give my conspiracy theory of the day.

They do look very comfortable together but besides that...

Theory:
When she first wore this outfit the photos didn't get picked up by any magazines (that I know of). I hadn't seen the photos of the shopping trip in June so I am figuring not many people did either. She needed to "advertise" the outfit so this more public "photo-shoot" was arranged with GC in the picture---literally. The reason I think this was becasue the tweets about the necklace and the outfit were prominent as soon as the photos were released. Make sense? Anyway just my morning theory....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:26

Was in a hurry before I left for work and didn't look closely. It is a camera and not her phone, so oopsie
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 31 Jul 2012, 14:47

..."the weekend lovebirds were so plentiful in love during a boat trip....." so much so, that he doesn't lay a hand on her......

It's funny that we sit here, trying to decipher the photos, and yet everybody sees something different, dont they??

All I see, is another fedora.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 15:03

Bellybaby,
Do you think that the paps always state the truth? Would you want to read about "staged" photo ops or tempt your romantic fantasies?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jul 2012, 18:21

Your vision is 20:20 bellybaby and your explanation is 100% on the money davida.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 31 Jul 2012, 19:53

Katiedot,
Thank you for that "pat on the back."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next